Shattering Constellations | C...

By Blisopoppy

I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is... More

Prologue (read at ur own risk cause its super cringy😰; might change it soon)
✩* ⋆ 1 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 2 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 4 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5.5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 7 ⋆ *✩
8
9
I-how? (Not a chapter)
✩* ⋆ 10 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 12 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 16 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 17 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 18 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 23 ⋆ *✩
✨6.9k😳
✩* ⋆ 24 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩
Bye bye cover 😌
✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 29 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩
🐣🇺🇸🎉🥚Easter day special🥚🎉🇺🇸🐣
✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 33 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 34 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 35 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 36 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 37 ⋆ *✩
Q&A

✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩

361 17 65
By Blisopoppy

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Games ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"Class dismissed." The bell rings as soon as my teacher finishes that sentence. I put my notes away and get ready to leave. To my horror Japan grabs me by the hand and runs out the door with me in tow. "No running!" I hear my teacher's voice boom through the crowded hallway.

I grab onto my sunglasses as we weave through the students. I catch a glimpse of Vietnam staring at me angrily when I accidentally bump into her. It's not my fault!

She finally slows down as she approaches her destination. I hunch over and take a gasp of air from all the running. Japan is so fast and I can't keep up with her. We were surely going at around 57 miles per hour. That's about how fast a cheetah is by the way!

She smiles, "I don't think you two got to formally meet each other. アメリカ, this is 韓国." I look up to see South Korea standing there with a soft smile on his lips.

"Nice to see you again 미국," he says, handing me his water bottle. I take it and air sip out of it.

"Thanks. Nice to see you too." I smile back.

South Korea scratches his head, "what did you think about the party? Did you have fun?"

"I had a lot of fun alright. You're the best DJ out there! Thank you for inviting me. I really needed that break from school." I chuckle slightly.

This seems to cause South Korea to tense up. "I'm sorry to ask, but do you happen to be one of my brother's friends?"

I tilt my head in confusion, "I wouldn't say we're friends. Why?"

Japan starts becoming anxious as well. She starts apologizing to South Korea only for him to tell her to calm down. "After the party, 조선 민주주의 인민 공화국 was in a really bad mood and he said for the next week at school if he finds me talking to one of his friends he'll end me." South Korea explains, shaking as he does. I frown slightly

"Sorry, I didn't know." Japan whispers softly while looking at the ground.

"It's not your fault," South Korea caresses her shoulder lovingly. I can hear a faint purr from Japan which weirds me out. There has to be something wrong with her. Maybe she ate a cat.

I clear my throat as soon as I see a glimpse of a dark shadowy figure from another classroom. "North Korea's about to get here. I advise you to run away." I say quickly, before turning and pretending not to know them. The two sprint away.

My assumption is correct when North Korea comes out of the classroom expressionless as ever. "North!" I wave, trying to be friendly.

He rolls his eyes and opens his laptop, "what do you want?"

I scoff, "that's a little rude."

He deadpans, "I'm leaving then"

"Just help me find my brother, again for the millionth time. Ever since the ball he's not at his usual spot anymore. I have to go search around the school building just to find him at a different location every time!" I groan in frustration.

North Korea hums, "that seems like a you problem."

I glare at him, "it's not like you understand sibling hood. You don't worry about your brother's safety."

"I do," he snaps.

"Do you? He's pretty scared of you from what I can tell." I remind him.

"It's a different type of love that's too complicated for your dumb brain to understand."

"Says the one who got a B on his math test." I grin.

"Don't you dare remind me."

I shrug, "I just did."

"I'm going if you're just going to annoy me."

"No, don't go."

"Bye." North Korea leaves and speeds down the hallway leaving me with no one. I groan. Time to start the troubling journey of finding my brother.

Where to start? Usually I'll have Russia and China help me find him, but they're busy. Russia's in the auditorium competing in a chess competition while China's at a badminton competition at another high school. I sigh. Why is Canada making it so hard for me? I never agreed to this hide and seek game!

I start walking down the hall, checking every classroom. I accidentally stumbled upon my teachers making out. Thankfully I came prepared and snapped a picture. Then I dashed away and turned a corner to find myself in the lunchroom, giggling to myself. They better pay up if they want me to delete this.

I will never find Canada within 15 minutes! Without North Korea's help, it's a dead end. I just came to realize that for the past week Canada went out a lot. I don't know why and where he goes but he always says that he's going to the mall, park, or hanging out with a friend. I wonder what happened. Is he avoiding me?

I exit the cafeteria and make my way to the art room. It's where everyone hides. Canada wouldn't be there but I have a gut feeling he is. I open the door and peek in to hear shuffling and whispering. That must be Canada. I enter and quickly push the art stands away to uncover, "Mexico?"

The Mexican freezes, "hola América."

I then turn to my brother, "why are you always hiding from me? I don't like this hide and seek game you're playing. I didn't get any help today." I huff.

"Sorry Amy, I just really needed to talk to Mexico in private." Canada scratches his neck.

"Everyday?! You guys have the same classes from 5th to 8th period." I glare angrily. I began ranting about his disappearance for the past week and how hard it was to find him.

"We should tell her." Mexico sighs, hooking his arm with my brother's. Canada nods nervously. "You didn't come with anyone, did you?" Mexico asks. I shake my head.

"Amy, the truth is." Canada fumbles with his shirt, "We're dating." I blink in astonishment. Mouth agape.

"You two are dating?"

"Sí."

I take a step back, still baffled by the revelation, "so you're telling me that all those hangouts were just dates with Mexico?" Canada sheepishly nods his head.

"I'm sorry Amy, I should've told you earlier." Canada apologizes again.

"Does anyone else know about this?" I inquire.

Mexico wipes his sweaty palms on his pants, "I may have told Israel." My brother covers his face in embarrassment.

"My brother's gay. I knew it!" I smirk.

"Amy!"

I laugh while taking out my phone, "kiss for the camera!" Canada and Mexico both start blushing tremendously to my enjoyment.

"America!"

I wheeze and take a deep breath. "You should have told me earlier! I support you." I open the chat to text the one and only Israel.

"Don't make our relationship public. I don't want any attention." Canada glares.

I shrug, "fair enough. My lips are sealed." I smirk. "My brother has a boyfriend, my brother has a boyfriend!" I sing. Canada glares at me and starts pulling me out of the classroom. I whine.

"Bye Mexi, sorry for my sister." Canada says shyly before exiting the art room.

"It's alright," Mexico chuckles slightly.

"Awe, you gave him a nickname. How cute?!" I smirk.

"Amy, shut up!"

'^'

Canada and I make our way back home. All the while I'm bombarding him with questions about his relationship. "Mexico seems like a nice country." I say, skipping alongside Canada.

Canada shrugs, "he understands me and I understand him. It's just bound to be."

"Who confessed first?" I ask.

"Me."

"So desperate." I scoff teasingly.

Canada seems to take offense to that, "well I'm not a bottom, unlike you."

I feel anger burning through me, "I am no bottom!"

"Yes you are. Even if you were in a relationship with a female country, you will always be bottom." Canada smirks.

"Prove it!" I shout.

Canada grins, "gladly. You don't like making the first move in a relationship. You're definitely not dominant. I heard that you were defenseless when Third Reich started touching and kissing you—"

"Shut the f*ck up Maple! I get it!" I groan in frustration, covering my face with my hands, "I don't want to be reminded of that traumatic experience."

He pats my back and I shove him away. He chuckles, "you wanted me to prove my claim."

"Shut up!" I shriek. Canada laughs at my outburst as I pout and huff.

"Amy, don't be mad. I'm sorry." Canada side-hugs me.

I hug him back, "apology accepted." I smile. I snap my fingers when a new thought pops into my head, "we should go on a double date."

"Uh—"

"Please? You with Mexico and me with Ruski." I plead.

He chuckles, "are you that desperate to go out after Father banned you from going anywhere." I nod my head. He sighs, "I'll talk with Mexico about it."

"Yes!" I beam. "We should go to Mc Donald's!"

"Amy, no."

"But—"

"I'll choose the place." Canada smiles, "you're not the best at that."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

Canada and I walk in silence. He's texting Mexico while I'm texting Russia. Russia apparently won his match and is moving onto the next round. I smile happily for him. He then asks me if I saw Canada talking to Ukraine today. Once Ukraine's name pops up on my screen a question arises. Is Canada still friends with Ukraine?

"Maple, I've got a question." I say. He hums, not looking up from his phone. "What happened to you and Ukraine?"

He stares at me in shock for a split second before relaxing again. "We're friends, why?"

"Just wondering." I chuckle, and look back at my phone. I can predict how awkward the rest of our walk will be as soon as I press more. "So, you don't have feelings for her?"

He nods, "she moved on and so did I."

"What do you mean?"

"She's dating Peru." He responds, indifferent.

"We should invite them as well!" I exclaim. Canada facepalms.

"Amy, I don't think that's a good idea."

I scoff, "it is! I heard there's a carnival at the park next week. We could go together!"

"I thought you wanted to keep your relationship a secret from China." Canada gives me a knowing look. Sh*t. He's right. I don't want anyone to find out. "Also, just so you know, Russia told Germany about your relationship with him."

"He what?!"

"They're like brothers. It's reasonable." Canada shrugs.

I nod, "I guess so. Maple, you know what. Scrap the date idea. We should just go to the carnival as a group. That way I can drag China along so others won't be suspicious."

"You're thinking straight for once."

"Maple!"

'^'

After a quick shower I take out my phone to call Russia. I pause when I see thirty miss calls from Israel. What does she want to talk about urgently? I Facetime her and before I could even greet her she asked, "Do you want the good news first or bad news?" I pondered for a bit before replying to hear the positive news first. "Finally, you know about your brother's relationship! I've been urging them to tell you for the past month." She exaggerates.

I giggle, "I was honestly surprised. I didn't know that they were meant for each other. I think Maple loves him. I can tell by how many times he went out without me!" I huff, still mad at Canada for ditching me at home most of the time.

"Okay, now for the bad news." Israel takes a deep breath. "Taiwan told me that on the bus ride back from the badminton competition, China and Vietnam were making out at the back of the bus. He said they looked very intimate. Then he sent a video of them kissing." My heart immediately drops when I hear that.

"Send me the video. I want to see it for myself." I say, monotone. Israel nods her head and gulps. She hesitantly sends it to me. I sigh. I shouldn't be thinking too much. I'm not dating him and he doesn't like me. "Do you know anything that happened during the match that led to them kissing?" I ask.

"I can ask Taiwan for you." Israel says.

I nod, "yeah. I'm going to think about this for a while. I'll text you later."

"If you need anything or a person to talk to, I'm available." She smiles softly.

"You're one of the only countries I can trust. Thank you," I sigh, laying on my bed.

"No problem."

I end the call and take a deep breath. The door to my room opens slowly and in comes my siblings. "How much did you guys hear?" I ask.

"Enough." New Zealand mumbles.

Australia jumps onto the bed and lays down next to me, "don't be sad Amy. He doesn't deserve you."

"I'm not sad, Aussie. I only need time to think about what to do next. Countries are going to know he's quote unquote cheating on me. It's not good for my reputation because I'll be deemed as weak and vulnerable." I glare at the ceiling in frustration.

"Wow, that was not what I was expecting to hear mate." Australia stares at me dumbfounded.

"I thought you loved him?" New Zealand inquires, walking over to my side.

"We made a deal. There's no love involved." I explain.

"Amy, we'll come up with something. Don't worry. Right now we need to do our homework." Canada explains, sitting at the end of my bed.

I nod my head, "you're right. I can deal with this tomorrow—"

My phone rings again. It's from Israel. I put her on loud speaker so my sibling can hear the conversation clearer. "Ame! The school's news team recorded a video of the participants for the next chess game and they captured India kissing Russia forcefully!"

"That b*tch!" I growl, sitting up angrily.

"Amy, relax. I'm sure he's loyal." New Zealand caresses my hand.

"I have a suspicion that India and Vietnam were conspiring against you at South Korea's birthday party. They were talking a lot after you went to bed."

I grumble in annoyance, "did Russia do anything?"

"He cursed, wiped his lips, and slapped her. I hope he doesn't get disqualified because of that. It was self defense because India tried touching him." After hearing that, I breathe a sigh of relief. He's loyal and that's why I love him.

"Also, about China." Israel hesitates, "Taiwan said Vietnam and him are apparently taking a shower together because he could hear the water running and unpleasant noises."

I shrug, "reasonable."

"You should break up with him, even if he's only your fake boyfriend." Israel mumbles. I look at Canada for his opinion. He seems pretty angry from what I can tell. Angrier than me for some reason.

He sighs, "don't worry Amy. I'll talk to India and Vietnam for you. Don't do anything stupid though."

I chuckle angrily, "oh, I don't care about Vietnam, but India's going to suffer."

"Can we help?" Australia pleads. New Zealand and him start looking at me with adorable puppy eyes.

"No."

"Pretty please? I'll clean your room for the week." New Zealand begs. Canada shakes his head, but I don't care anymore. Anger got the better of me and I agree.

Australia rubs his hands together with an evil grin.

"Let the games begin."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾. Aussie Rocks 😌 .☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

Was MexCan expected? 👀

Does Ukraine know? 😰

Is China a b*tch?!🤬

Vote! Means the world to me ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 283 20
Russia and Ame have had a rocky start. Things don't look like they're going to get better, until something suddenly happens. Now that Russia knows m...
6.4K 550 18
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
945 23 5
America, a girl who doesn't like taking a hand in need even if its a desperate or needed situation, however only in some some occasion. America is...
71.1K 2.2K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...