Endless Love

By xxmmas_

❝Never in my life have I met someone like you. You're someone that comes once in a lifetime.❞ - Lucas William... More

Authors Note And Character Aesthetics
1 : Pilot
2 : Back To Where It All Started
3 : Depressing Mall Trips
4 : Summer Nights
5 : First Day Back
6 : The Matchmaking Project
7 : First Date Jitters
8 : Suspicious Dreams
9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not
10 : Aftermath Of The Storm
11 : Business Trips And Bad Decisions
12 : Slumber Party
13 : The Reason I Love And Hate Elevators
14 : It's Wednesday My Dudes
15 : DDD (Double Date Disaster)
16 : Friday Night Lights
17 : Suprise Visits
18 : Birthday Kisses And Weakness
19 : Spooky Season Is Officially A Go
20 : Seriously, Whose Idea Was This?
21 : He's Alive...I Think
22 : The L-Word
23 : Move Night
24 : Quinceañera Prep : Scene 14 Take 347
25 : Es Hora De Una Quinceañera!

Bonus Chapter : Cam's Birthday

8 2 0
By xxmmas_

AALIYAH

It's currently 4 a.m. and I was laying in my room watching Grey's Anatomy.

October 15th.

Cam's birthday.

Now, like all guys he was never one to make a big deal about his birthday.

But me being me. I decided to make a big deal about it. What can I say?

Except you're welcome!

Gosh, I love Moana. Maybe I should-

Right. Back to Cam's birthday, I have no idea how I got distracted that quickly. Yesterday I bought some party blowouts at the store. The things that make that noise when you blow in them.

Just in case. You know?

I grabbed my phone then quietly opened my door and slowly made my way down the hall to peek into Cam's room. He was sleeping so I went in.

I pulled my phone out and set it up on a desk he had in his room and started recording. I quietly grabbed a party blowout and stuck it in my mouth.

I got closer to his bed until I was right above his ear. I took a deep breath and blew into his ear.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I fell on the floor laughing.

"What the hell Aaliyah!" Cam said looking around.

"I wish you could've seen your face," I said struggling to talk in between laughs. "Also you scream like a girl."

"It's 4 in the morning," he said looking at his phone.

"I'm very much well aware. Considering I waited until 4 to do this."

I got up off the floor, stopped recording, and grabbed my phone. "You know we have a busy day ahead of us."

"Do we really?"

"No, but I thought that would be a nice thing to say."

"I seriously hate you," he said pulling the covers over his head as he laid back down.

"Oh come on. You know you love me. Everyone loves me!" I said walking out of his room.

Now that I'm thinking about it maybe I should've planned something.

•••

A couple hours later Cam finally came downstairs after trying to go back to sleep. He says he can't go back to sleep after someone wakes him up.

Weird right?

I decided to not even try to go to bed and got up and went to the party store to get everything for his party. Of course, I'm throwing him a party whether he likes it or not.

Then I went to his favorite restaurant and got him breakfast. I was not trying to burn down the house while Mom was gone.

She called a couple of weeks ago and told me the case she had been put on was taking a little longer than expected. I didn't mind. She was finally happy and that's all that mattered. I didn't care if she was here with me or halfway across the world.

"It smells good in here. Who'd you get to cook?" Cam said walking towards the island.

"I'm offended," I fake gasped putting my hands over my chest, "As if I would pay someone to cook when I can just go get it from a restaurant."

After Cam got his food and sat back down I sat beside him and we talked for a while. While he was eating he looked over at the table and rolled his eyes.

"Aaliyah, what did I tell you?"

"You've told me a lot of things. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific."

"About my birthday."

"Oh yeah right. I'm your little sister of course I didn't listen when you said you didn't want a party."

"You're something else you know that."

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

"How many people are coming?"

"It's only gonna be a few people just a small get-together."

"Fine. But I don't want any more than 10."

"25?"

"20."

"18?"

"15."

"Fine," I said giving up. There's no use in arguing he was going to win.

He got up from the island and grabbed his keys. "I'll be back in an hour or 2. Try not to completely burn the house down."

"Sir. Yes sir." I said saluting him.

He rolled his eyes while smiling and walked out.

Now...where do I start?

•••

A little after Cam left I asked Desirée if she would come over and help me. Of course, she said yes since she was already on her way over.

"You said what?!" she practically screamed.

"Shush." I said looking at her shocked, "They'll hear you."

They being Xavier and Lucas. After I asked Desirée for help she called Xavier and asked if he could come too and of course, he and Lucas were together.

"I'm sorry you just told me that you told Lucas that you loved him. I deserve to scream."

Fair point.

"Well, technically I didn't tell him."

"What do you mean?"

"I told him but he was asleep."

"Are you sure he didn't hear you?"

"I mean I think so. He would've told me by now right?"

"Maybe. Or maybe he wants to act like he didn't."

Why would he do that?

"He's back!" Someone yelled.

This isn't a surprise party but still. We have to yell happy birthday when he walks in or would it really be a birthday party?

Most likely it would be. I just love being extra.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" we all yelled when Cam walked in.

He tried to hide his smile but I know. He totally loved it. He looked at all the people and walked towards me.

"I thought I said 15."

"Really? I could've sworn I heard 50."

He shook his head and started to smile. "Thank you, Aaliyah."

"Anytime."

"Awwwwwww." I heard from beside me.

Lucas, Desirée, and Xavier were all standing beside me and Cam listening to our conversation. "You guys are pathetic."

"What can I say I'm a sucker for cute moments," Lucas said swiping away fake tears.

Cam looked at him and then walked away to talk with some of his friends.

Everyone was talking and having a good time so I went to fix me a drink. I heard someone walking beside me but I didn't even need to look to see who it was.

"You look amazing."

"I know. I always do."

"You're right about that." He said smiling.

There goes that smile of his. "Why didn't you call me for help?" He asked leaning against the counter opposite of me. Someone help me.

I froze for a little taking in how good he looked. "I didn't wanna bother you in case you were doing things. You know whatever mayor's sons do."

"I'm never too busy for you Princess."

Butterflies.

Filled every inch of my stomach. Abort mission. I repeat abort mission.

"Umm, we should go back over there. With other people, you know..."

He started smiling. "Yeah come on let's go."

After talking with everyone for a little I went to go use the bathroom. When I came back I heard a knock on the door. I assumed no one else heard it so I went to get it. I opened the door to find a tall, handsome guy.

Okay, forget handsome this man was gorgeous. He was tall, at least 6'2 with light dirty brown hair, hazel eyes, and to top it off his body.

"You done?" he said in a deep, charming voice. I looked up to find him smirking a bit.

Damn it, Aaliyah.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said snapping out of my staring, "Who are you?"

"Sean?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned around to find Cam staring at the person outside the door.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Christopher Miller." the guy said smiling.

"How'd you find me?"

"I don't get an invite in?"

"Oh yeah right sorry. Aaliyah let him in."

I slowly moved out of the way and let him in. He made his way in and looked around the house. I slowly closed the door and just stared.

Who the hell was this guy?

"So how've you been man?" Cam said smiling at him after doing their little "bro hug."

"Umm...I'm sorry" I interrupted, "But who is this?"

"Oh yeah right," Cam said, clearing his throat, "Aaliyah this is Sean McCay. Sean this is Aaliyah, my little sister." gesturing between us.

"Little sister?" Sean said with a surprised look on his face, "Aww fuck." he mumbled under his breath.

"Yes. Little sister. Cam, how do you know him?" I said looking at Sean.

"I'm his best friend duh."

"Best friend?!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what I just said."

"Yeah, I heard you the first time pretty boy. I was talking to my brother."

"Awww," he said placing a hand over his chest, "she thinks I'm pretty."

I rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention back towards Cam.

"I'm waiting."

"Boy don't we have a lot to talk about," Cam said scratching his head.

Great...

•••

"You're lying," Desirée said intrigued by the story Sean was telling.

He held his hands up and shook his head. "I swear. Chris here has some wild stories."

"Yeah, I bet he does," I said in a monotone voice.

Right now all of us were sitting down on the couch listening to stories Sean was telling about Cam. Everyone seemed interested. I, however, wasn't. I was still stuck on the fact that Cam had a best friend that he didn't tell me or anyone about.

I got up and went to the kitchen for no reason. I just had to get away and think for a moment. "What's wrong?" Chris said coming to stand at the counter opposite from me.

"Nothing. Just curious as to why you didn't tell me."

"Oh come on Aaliyah you're being so dramatic."

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"I didn't think you'd care."

I paused and then looked at him confused. "What?"

"You were always mad at me when I came back after leaving for a while, so I decided to stop coming back. After I left the last time I went to Miami and started a life there. That's when I met Sean. We got closer and I started telling him about my life and you. He told me to stop running from my problems and come back because you needed me...we needed each other. So I came back and started my life again here with you."

"Chris..."

"Woah. You never call me Chris."

"I'm so sorry. I thought..."

"I know. I know."

I started walking closer but he stuck his hands out and pushed me back "Absolutely not." then he walked away.

Talk about brotherly love.

I went to sit back down beside Lucas and Sean was still in there telling crazy stories about Cam.

"What was that about?" Lucas whispered in my ear. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Why was he so close?

"Nothing," I whispered back.

After countless more stories and endless laughter, Sean finally had to go. "It was nice meeting everyone," he said walking towards the door, "Aaliyah." he looked back at me.

I looked over at Lucas and he looked annoyed.

Want some peanut butter to go with that jelly?

I heard the door close and looked back at Cam. "Ok, now it's time for the rest of you to leave."

"We don't even get a thank you?" Desirée asked.

"Thank you. Now leave."

"Rude much."

"Bye Aaliyah." Desirée and Xavier said walking out the door.

"You too," Cam said staring at Lucas.

Lucas rolled his eyes and then stared at me for a little. "Bye." He slowly made his way to the door and closed it behind him.

I hit Cam on the shoulder. "Why are you so rude?"

"I'm not it was simply time for everyone to leave."

"You could've been nicer about it."

"No, I don't think I could've."

"Happy Birthday Cam," I said walking up to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.1K 58
When Hollis moved to California, she had never expected to fall in love with the charming football player, Owen Windess. She hadn't expected to fall...
4.1K 220 25
** RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW ON AMAZON, EBOOK & PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ** Leah Miller was just 22 years old when she was training to take over her dad's...
4.6K 289 32
We know, what happens if we fall for our best friend. But, do you know what happens if a person falls for his best friend's elder brother. And what w...
207 1 6
"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Aw come on sweetheart, don't be that way." "For the last time, I'm not your sweetheart!" Nevaeh Roman never ha...