Ishq Par Zor Nahi

By Choocolatebutterfly

Meet the Three brothers who shares a unbreakable bond with each other.One of them is a king who plays with fi... More

Introduction
Introduction II
Teaser
💞 Part2: What kind of gift is this ?
💞Part 3: The Akdu Aadmi x Mannerless boy
💞Part4: SLAP
💞IMPORTANT NOTE
💞Part 5: Date??
💞Part 6: I'm all ready
💞Part 7: Shopping
💞Part 8: Haldi+Wedding

💞Part 1: Killer Vs Healer

1.2K 74 10
By Choocolatebutterfly

Wearing a white shirt, buttoning the sleeves ,taking black suit from his bodyguards hand ,a gun in his hand , driving a luxurious car with a furious and dark orbs he went to his destination.

{Meanwhile Somewhere }

"Doctor the patient is serious, please this way" the nurse informed worriedly to the male who rushed into the Opt room where the patient was taking his last breaths.

"Get ready, we're doing it.We need to save him at any cost" informed the doctor to his other surgeons and nurse for the operation.

The nurse slides uniform on the doctor (surgeon) ,covering head and face with mask, with the assist of juniors and nurse,the surgery started.

"Tenaculum" the nurse passes the kit which the doctor was requiring for removing the bullets.

After the hard work and dedication of everyone present for the work ,,the surgery went successful.With a sigh of relief the doctor went outside for freshen up.

"Doctor, Someone is asking for you." told the receptionist.

The younger turned back with a cold face.

"Tell them to wait" he answered while heading towards washroom .
.
.
.
.
.

"Muzaffar Singh Rajput never waits for anyone" said the man with dark orbs.

"But sir-

"Preeti?" the doctor asked the receptionist but his eyes meets with the dark orbs which were screaming "danger" for the younger.

The man Come towards the latter dragging him outside the hospital.

"Leave me!"

"CHODO!LEAVE ME" tried the younger getting out of the grip but the latter's grip was too strong for him to get.

The elder leaved his hand harshly and look in his eyes with anger.The younger accept the stare not getting weak because he was never weak in front of the latter.After 5 mins meeting of both's  furious eyes the elder broke the silence.

"Why?" asked the elder with dark eyes  looking intensely at younger with an enraged look in his eyes.

"It's my job to treat people, ye Mera farz hai logon ki Jaan bachana" blurted the younger furiously.

"He was my enemy" growled the elder.

"Your,not mine." replied back the younger

"Maine kaha tha na?" said grabbing younger arm tightly while greeting his teeths.

"I don't care,no one will go back being helpless from my hospital."

"Mind it MUZAFFAR SINGH RAJPUT!" said the younger pointing  his finger in front of elder's face and pushing him harshly with his both hands.

"You won't be able to save him next time and I mean it." warned the elder pulling latter by his hand looking darkly in latter's eyes.

"I will. if the person comes to this hospital he won't go back without his life and mihir Chauhan mean it too Muzaffar." replied younger looking in latter's dark eyes accepting the challenging.

The younger pulled his hand from elder's grip furiously and went inside.

"AAGhhhh!!!!!" elder screams Furiously banging on the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Night >>>>>

RAJPUT MANSION

"Bahu, Muzaffar nahi aaya abhi tak?" asked grandma to her daughter in law.The grandma loves her grandchildren's more than anything, The dangerous and merciless man who rules over the whole country is like a little kid for her .

(daughter in law, Muzaffar didn't come?)

" Don't worry Dadi (grandma), they will come soon" respond the second heir of Rajput (Kabir).

Their attention went towards the car horns knowing the person Dadima sigh in relief.She was very protective and lovable towards Muzaffar and loves him abundantly.

A man come furiously inside.he was about to go towards his room but got stopped on the stairs by his mother's voice.

"Muzaffar?"

He looked back at the person.....

"Dinner karlo beta" said mother.

("have dinner son")

He went towards dinning.He never says no to his family.Family has always been the first priority for him.A man who keeps family values and ethics at his heart.

Grandma was the head of the Rajput Mansion.No one can say "no"to her decisions even the merciless Mafia.

"Kaha Gaye the?" inquired grandma in her soft voice to the latter.

("where did you go?")

"Chauhan hospital" respond the latter while grandma hummed.

" Dadi kal mamaji aur mihir Bhai aayenge ?" asked the youngest heir of the Rajput.

("Grandma, uncle and mihir bro will come tomorrow?")

Elder's stopped his movement and look at her grandma.

"Kal mihir ka janamdin hai,har baar ki tarah is baar bhi Rajput gharane mein hi manaya jayega." informed grandma.

("Tomorrow is Mihir's birthday, like every time this time too it will be celebrated in the Rajput family.")

"Kabir, kal tumhe office nahi Jana hai pata hai na." asked grandma .

("Kabir, you don't have to go to office tomorrow, right?")

"Kal hum mandir chalenge "

(Tomorrow we will go to the temple")

"Ji Dadima " assented younger.

"Dadi,main bhi chalu?" asked the youngest (Ryan).

( "Grandma, should I also join?")

"bilkul, kyun nahi hum sabhi chalenge,kyun Muzaffar?"  grandma asked latter.

("sure,why not?we all will go , right Muzaffar?")

"Jaisa aap soche" he replied.

("Whatever you think, Grandma")

"Dadima kya hum kal shopping Jaye?" asked maira for permission.

("Dadima, should we go shopping tomorrow?")

"Kyu?" questioned Grandma with her straight face.

("Why)

"Woh mihir Bhai ke liye kuch Lena tha" said maira.

(we wanted to buy some gifts for mihir brother)

"Hmm, Muzaffar ko sath lete chalo"
demand the grandma.

("take Muzaffar along with you")

"Ji dadi" replied maira and rhea both.

("yes grandma")
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello lovely readers this was the first part and yeah I know it's quite short but some readers requested for the update so yeah it's here.

I wanted to write this book in Hindi but I have translated the Hindi words into English as some readers don't understand so you can see the translation written in Italian font.

I will add music as background during some moments (cringe? whatever 😅) for some feel you know.

Comment and vote if you like .... don't forgot to follow if you want updates of my stories....

Target for next part will be 100 votes....

Have a beautiful day lovelies just like you 💜

Please pardon me for the mistakes, Bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5M 1.9M 65
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop hi...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
229K 5K 63
After the blip is reversed the remaining Avengers have to figure out how to carry on without their leaders, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Some have ma...