FALL IN LOVE

Von shinning_introvert

Ever thought, about how two strangers are destined for each other? Here, my attempt to make you fall in love... Mehr

Prologue & Note
Chapter -1 As Warm as Sun!!
Chapter-2 Looking Hot!!
Chapter-3 Ase mujhe tum mil gyi.
Chapter -5♥️
Chapter-6 Heart-Broken
Chapter -7 |Deadly|
Change is necessary.
Chapter-8 |Control Shreya!!Control|

Chapter-4 Clashes!!

25 2 0
Von shinning_introvert

A warm welcome to be here for all lovelies!!(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Gupta villa:

"A-Aditya, do something search my daughter? Just bring her near to me. I don't know anything" Shalini (Anthya's mom) said.

"For god sake's Shalini, just keep quiet, and you still care about your daughter, Anthya who left us to defy our fame and reputation in front of society and you ever thought about Shreya and the Oberoi's reaction when they saw Shreya there instead of Anthya", Aditya said in his frustrated tone.

Flashback:

During the wedding ceremony, when bride would be about to call, Shalini went to Anthya's room to check her whether she was ready or required something. But she didn't find her anywhere, she worriedly started looking for her to and fro, she wasn't in bathroom.
Soon, she received a message in her phone.
"Mom, I'm sorry, I can't do this, though it was my wish but now I'm giving priority to my carrier first, I want to do this before this but I fail. Please take care of you and explain it to Siddharth also.~Anthya."

Shalini informed about this to Aditya and he came in Anthya's room with Shreya.

Shreya's pov:

Me and papa entered in Anthya's room as he called me there but surprisingly she is alone ,I mean Anthya isn't here then where is she??

"Hyy,why are you here? I told you na to be in your room only",mom said to me in her huffing voice.

"Shutt up, shalini, I call her"-papa said in his outrage tone then unexpected turned towards me, holds my hand patheticly and said-"Shreya, baccha I know that's vaguely mean, but I'm Compelled to do anything else. Can you please marry to Oberoi's elder son, fo-for your father's respect..PLEASE DEAR." He requested me.

This blow my mind,when he finishes his word, how can he expect this...like how and that from me..I mean what the heck..I became anxious and my breath starts heavily.-My subconscious mind

"Hhhh!! What?? But how can I papa.. sorry but I can't marry to someone to whom I don't kno---" I said but further interrupted by papa

"Please beta, for you father, for two well reputed families, you know if this would happen then I don't what kind of wrath do we have face from Oberoi's. Please, a father beg to her daughter to sacrifice her life for him"- papa said in his agony condition by joining his hand but before he joined them, I stopped him. A daughter can never see her father to beg in front of anyone,not even in front of his daughter.

"Author's pov:-A daughter can never see her father to beg in front of anyone,not even in front of his daughter.The most terrible thing that a daughter can imagine.What you guys say?(⁠'⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠)"

Shreya's pov:-

"O-O-hk, I will",I said.

It's only me who know what's happening to me..why God!! Why?? You only chose me for you harsh test? Afterall what's the mistake I'd committed. Don't I deserve love, I'm going to marry a guy who Don't know me,how many dream I have for my wedding but things would be end like this I'd never thought...
I was sobbing continuously where mom dressing me up and at last that long veil from where no one could see me. That's how destiny turns up and down right??....tears continuously left from its origin-with a heavy breathe trying to be calm-"I wish this never happens to anyone", I murmur

"Let me tell you very clearly, Shreya,this is my daughter place, neither you belongs her nor you deserve it. Get it. You are just a substitute bride. A tag is along with you always i.e YOU ARE A SUBSTITUTE BRIDE", she said to me which is enough for me loose my patience and the only thing I can do is cry.

End of flashback:

Aditya's pov:-

His face get blank when he saw the Rudra's call on his phone.
As soon as he picked up the call, he heard Rudra's dominating and furious voice,
"Mr.ADITYA GUPTA"-rudra make stress on his words-can you let us know, what the hell you were planning. where is Anthya?and who's is this girl on her's place. She declares herself as Anthya's elder sister whereas on our visit to your house. you didn't introduce us with anyone".

With a pause ....

"Yes,Mr.oberoi she's right. SHREYA is our elder daughter and Anthya's elder sister,but when you came for here proposal, she was in coma due to major car accident and just few days ago, she discharged from hospital that's why I didn't get time to introduce her with you all and about Anthya,so we don't why, but she drop a message that she can't do this marriage, moreover we don't have choice and for the sake of both families reputation, I found this best,as there was no other option. Please---"

Everyone listening the words of Aditya as phone was on speaker.
Everyone was surprised because that girl speaking truth,even Siddharth got surprised ,then he look at Arjun,he nod by realising his glares.

Arjun's pov:

Yess Sid, she is that girl who hitted by your car three months ago, due to she suffers a lot and I was trying to supress the matter.
I walk near by him,
"yes,bro!!. Shreya is that accident spot girl".

After minding my words, his devil's expression didn't change but rage of eyes vanishes.

"Now, what we can do?" Uncle says.

"Let me call her inside, she just came out from coma. What if something happens to her then things might be worst--", aunty said(gaytri).

Gaytri's pov:

I was moving outside to call her inside..on my way..
Ohh!!! God, don't you show any mercy on us..my son. He was happily going to marry but just because of this ... everything got mess.

I reach at main door but when I look all around outside the mansion, I found no one. I think, she left from here..hhuuuhhhh!! Let it go. I'm about to move inside when I look at the ground and it's surprised me.

"S-sidharth, mummy ji, Rudra... everyone come here,now!!! " I scream

Siddharth'd pov:

I can't believe what's just Arjun acknowledge me. Should I apologise to her??? No,never..Siddharth Oberoi kisi se apologize nhi krta, no one,not even a single person.

Suddenly,Mom went outside ,hhhhh!!!to invite her in our mansion. What the fu---.

After a while,mom's screams heard by us.

"S-sidharth, mummy ji, Rudra... everyone come here,now!!!"

We stride towards main door except grandma.
Damn it, we all amazed when we saw, mom is sitting on the floor, Shreya's head on her lap and trying to get her up whereas she lay fainted.

"Call the doctor, Arjun beta"mom says.

"No, Siddharth take Shreya to hospital, it'll take time for doctor to be here",dad says

"But Dad how can I--??"

"Do I need to repeat" he says in his stern and cold voice.

"Arjun take her to ho--"

"No, only you Siddharth,you will take her to hospital. Now go fast, before something serious happens", he interrupts me

"Ohk dad". I look coldly to her.

I wish that day , you will die gracefully, so that you won't be here today and where is my baby?? I need to investigate where is she?? Siddharth's Subconscious mind

I put my arms around her waist and across the heavy lehnga of her and left for hospital with Arjun.

In hospital:

"Even, after warning, Shreya took stress and here's results, she's fainted...mmm!! Mr.oberoi, I'll check her until kindly fill the forms and formalities" doctor said.( He was familiar with her condition as he was the one who did her successful surgery.)

"Listen, I'm not going to do anything like that, I'll bring her here kyonki ye marrr rhi thi( because she was dying)."
Siddharth said in his frustrated, ferocious tone without even looking at her like she is the most ugly creature on this world.

He left from there in his full outburst attitude.

Same evening...

There in versova beach of Mumbai, ANTHYA was sitting with one of her friend.

Anthya's pov:

"Do you think eloped from your own wedding was a right decision??". My Friend ask

"Yeah!! After all what else I can do"-with a sigh- not even even after that when Sam told me about Oberoi's culture".

"Well, Best of luck for ahead" my friend say and pat my shoulder. I look at her disgustingly

Flashback:-

Few days before wedding,
In cafe, Anthya was sitting with her friends circle, inviting them for her wedding.

"So guys what do you wanna say?huhh!!"-Anthya said

"Dudeee!!, you are so lucky to have Mr.Sidharth Oberoi, the hottest handsome bachelor man who is business man of the year as your future husband"-with a long sigh-"hhhhhhhhh!!! I wish-seductive tone-i could have him.".one of anthya's friend said and bitting her lower lip.

"Ohh please, Riya. He's too fortunate, having me as her wife" Anthya said in her full sassy attitude.

"What happen,Sam?You have been sitting quietly since you came." One guy ask.

"Nothing yrr-with a pause-anthya, are you aware with the fact of Oberoi family that no women of Oberoi's work after marriage and you..You have just started. You are on your first stair of success and I don't know what would happen with after your marriage. Besides,supermodel's contest going to be held,soon." Sam said in his concern voice.

"Don't w-worrry...Don't w-worrry Sam, Siddharth loves me and after meeting his family personally ..everyone behaves so gently with me,so yeah!! ..I think things should go fluently.. don't worry." Anthya said in her hesitate voice trying to be confident.

Flashback end.

Anthya's pov:-

After that and ending up conclusion, I find this is as best. How can I sacrifice my carrier for someone else. No, I want a successful carrier in modelling and I'll get it by hook or by crook..she thought and..

.... smiles in evil manner.

Hospital:-

Shreya's pov

I regain my consciousness. I shocked as well confused when I find myself in a strange place. Few seconds later, I remembers what happenes with me in past few hours.

M-m-y-my entire world changed in few seconds,like really..and no-ow, -breathe gets heavy and tears starts flow-

" abb mein kya kru,kha jaungi, gher wapas jaa nhi sakti kyonki shadi ho chuki, or"-sob-" Oberoi mansion mein koi mujhe accept krne ko hi taiyaar nhi hai. Unke reaction, it's was like that wants to kill me there only..hhhhh!!!! That ferocious eyes and screaming on me--"

(Now,What should I do , I'll not be able to go back because I'm married or"-sob-" No one in the Oberoi mansion is ready to accept me. Their reaction) translation of Hindi dialogue

"Who says that nobody accepts you in Oberoi mansion"?

I'm busy with myself that I see someone at the door who interrupts me. He's rudra Oberoi.

"Aap", I said and lowered my gaze.

"Shreya, Now I've been known with everything and yes!! Today, I'm all alone here welcome you in Oberoi family although I can't assure about everyone but hmm soon my whole family will welcome you. So, get up and let's go to home", he said in his confidential, concern tone.

I thought nobody will accept me but I'm wrong sometimes there is always exceptions of what you think and his words made my eyes moisty with feelings of love of my dad.

"-- and yes, call me dad. Got it". He said again frivolously

I pass him a smile and went him to Oberoi's mansion might be my new home.

On our entire,I just peeked out from the window, in thought that what should I do? About my life? About Mr.Siddharth, will he accept me as his wife.

Oberoi mansion:-

Late Night:

"She will not stay here"-in her anger voice-"Rudraaa!! Our house is not a spiritual dwelling, whosoever come and stay here. Gayatri said.

"Geet,"-loving tone- "look, she is not anyone, from now she is our daughter-in-law and Siddharth's wife. Isn't it?? and what's the fault of that kid huhh!! She didn't do all this for her means aree in all this her life devastated badly just for the sake of ours and hers family fame, reputation and position in society. But still it's her fault"Rudra said but last line with helplessness.

"Yess!!no doubt but for outside world, moreover, do you think Siddharth accept her?"-with a pause-"he loves Anthya and haven't you seen the reaction of our son. How two persons"-her eyes get moisty-"can share same roof,same bed, same room who don't even know other, despites the only thread of connection is hate....huuhhh!! Tell me Rudra",
Gaytri said.

Rudra'mind:-
What can I say gaytri ji, I know you re right but what It is the God who makes the pairs, right? The destinations, destined partners are all decided by him only.

I pass her a smile and hugg her. I know today lots of things happened which might be traumatized but we need to understand everyone na.

Few days passed,

Everyone in the family was against of her staying but because of Rudra's descision, they accepted.
No one except rudra and grandma behaves gently with Shreya. Even,Shreya trys her best to talk with everyone, take care of their little, important things but outcomes are next to nothing.

During these days, Siddharth didn't come home once.

But , there is Oberoi's company..Firstly, he contacted his one of man and ordered him to investigate regards from starting till end of wedding.

Siddharth's pov:-

I'm in the car, going after few days.I know -with a long sigh-you permits her to say in mansion. But you don't know yourrrr son. Soon-smile wickedly-she'll leave by herself only. Mrs Shreya, you just wait and watch.You chose this hell by yourself only. And no one,means no one can take place my Anthya's place. I'll find the problem baby, which force you pick up this fuc**** step.

"Sir, we've reached". Driver inform.

I nod and came out with stern expressions.

Living hall:-

I glance at every one, wish to grandma and dad and I was about to move cuz I'm in no mood of arguments with anyone that all expected. Mom's cessation on my steps.offffhh!!!

"Siddharth beta, you come...how many day gone away, you didn't consider to come home once, moreover not even picking up anyone's calls, thanks to Arjun who's informed us with everything"? Mom said by rubbing my cheeks gently and her eyes gets nit moisty.

"Sorry mom, bitt overload of work."

"Acchaa ohk, go I'll arrange dinner on dinning table.Hmm!! Go",

"Ohk".

I'm moving towards my room which is on second floor. From Upstairs to corridor, just crossed a guest room that all of sudden someone collides with me. I look at that person furiously but , I jusstt----hhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Damn it, these beautiful eyes, thin almond shape of sea coloured, deep..how satisfaction they are giving to me..like I just wanna be stay forever ever,ever like.....

------------------
...Continue....

So, how was the chapter?

I wanna write more but 😉romance should be at start of next chapter.
From now our main story on our love birds will start.(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡.

UPVOTE, UPVOTE, UPVOTE...to encourage me.

Please ignore mistakes if there is an error because I haven't edited it.
This isn't my first language but I tried my best.
Note:- Book is not complete edited so avoid mistakes as I'm yet a student
Lots of 💕 love.☺️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 42.2K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
23.7K 824 60
He forced her to marry, not caring about the circumstances. He was obsessed with her, but refused to accept it. He claimed to hate, he vowed to make...
36.1K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
83.9K 3.4K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...