๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…...

De Author_Jazz_

๐‘Œ๐‘›- I get the ick from men. I don't know how you are the first one I fell for? Tropes- Cold girl ร— Warm guy... Mais

Dedication
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Part 1- The cold female heartthrob
Part 2- Shopping for prom
Part- 3 Movie Date
Part-4 Confession
Part- 5 Arrangements for prom
Part- 6 Strawberries ๐Ÿ’–
Part- 7 The savior Taehyungโœจ
Part- 8 Threatening Lexi
Part- 9 30th Anniversary๐Ÿฅ‚
Part- 10 Not today darling
Part- 11 Don't you have a Boyfriend?
Part- 12 The Goddess
Part- 13 Prom๐ŸŽ€
Part- 14 Finally Committed โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Part- 16 Interrogation ๐Ÿคง
Part- 17 First date๐Ÿ’œ
Part- 18 Flirting ๐Ÿ˜
Part- 19 Gift for Sofia๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 20 Hot topic๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part 21- Sofia's birthday๐ŸŽ€
Part- 22 "Your Wish, My Command"๐Ÿฅ€
Part- 23 Not this day again๐Ÿฅบ
Part- 24 Girl Boss ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 25 Girl mathโœจ

Part- 15 His 'Girlfriend'๐Ÿคญ

41 1 0
De Author_Jazz_

You turned back to go towards the ward until you bumped into a familiar figure, Taehyung.

Taehyung- She will be discharged now.

Y/n- That's a relief.

You were about to go, but he held you by your waist. Both of his hands were on your waist tightly holding you like there's no tomorrow.

Y/n- What?

Taehyung- Can't I even talk to my girlfriend?

You blushed at the word 'girlfriend'

Y/n- Yes you can.

Taehyung- Do you really love me, or you just said it on the stage?

Y/n- I really do.

Taehyung- Prove it.

Y/n- How can I?

Taehyung- Idk

Without saying anything, you quickly pecked his lips, freed yourself from his grip and ran off.

Taehyung- Yahh!

He shouted as he expected you to say I love you😂

~Time Skips~

Jungkook dropped you and Lexi at her house which was empty. Only 3-4 staff members were there.

Her cat came towards her and started rubbing her head on her leg. You bent down and took her.

Y/n- Aww Olivia, how are you.

Olivia- Meoww (I am good :) 😂

You left her and she ran away.

You both went to her room.

Lexi- You shower here I'll go to the guest bedroom.

Y/n- Last week, I had left a pair of tshirt and lower right?

Lexi- Yeah wait. Here you go.

You and Lexi took your clothes and went towards the restrooms.

After 12 minutes you came in the room drying your wet hair from a towel.

This was the tshirt and beige lowers

You showered carefully not wanting to wet the wound. You removed your contacts and kept it in the solution which you always kept with you.

Lexi also came in the room.

After applying a moisturizer on your face, you sat on the bed in the half sitting and half lying position with your phone. This was not the first time that you were at Lexi's house for a night-out but this time was for taking care of her. You saw her taking out the bracelet that you gave Jungkook to give her.

Y/n- What's with that cute bracelet?

Lexi- Jungkook gave it to me.

Y/n- He surely loves you. You should never take the bracelet out.

Lexi- Yes.

After a bit of silence she again spoke

Lexi- I am sorry Y/n...

Y/n- Please don't be sorry for something which you didn't do. And is your throat ok?

Lexi- Yes now I am feeling better.

Y/n- I don't know how that jerk can go so low!

She was doing her night routine while you got a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook

Jungkook- How is she doing?

Y/n- No need to worry,
she is fine now.

Jungkook- Thankyou for staying
with her tonight.

Y/n- She is my bestfriend
and taking care of her
is my responsibility.

Jungkook- Goodnight

Y/n- Gn.

-----------------------------

She came and sat on the bed beside you in the same position as yours. She took your left hand and started caressing it.

Y/n- What I should tell mom about it?

Lexi- Just say that you hurted your hand with the door while coming.

Y/n- That would be the best excuse.

Lexi- First tell me, How can you look Hot, Cute and Sexy at the same time?

Y/n- What do you, mean?

Lexi- You have cute fat, plumpy cheeks with a hot and sharp jaw line and what's with that sexy, hourglass figure!

You Chuckled.

Y/n- You are also Hot *wink*

Lexi- Btw, Will you go to the picnic in June?

Y/n- I'll think about it.

Lexi- C'mon! Ik you I'll think about it means no. This is our last year in school and after the picnic, the final exams will start.

Y/n- Fine, Fine! I will go, okay?

Lexi- Thankyou!

She pulled the duvet and got in. After a minute you also got in.

At 2:45 am, Lexi woke up to use the restroom but didn't find you. Then her sight went towards the balcony where you were standing, resting your arms on the railing and stairing at the night sky in the cold breeze.

Lexi- You are awake?

Y/n- I woke up in between. You go, I'll come.

She hummed in response and went back in.

Y/n's POV-

I was standing in her balcony, behind the railing resting my arms on it and enjoying the night scenery of Seoul. The cold wind was softly touching my face and blowing my hair. Suddenly I heard Lexi's voice calling me. I just said that I'll come in sometimes. I am really sad to see her in this phrase which I didn't even expected to be her in. I already warned Lexi not to be in a relationship with that slut but still she didn't obey me and after 3 months of relationship, he used her for money and left her all alone just for another girl older than him. I bet he also betrayed her and now he is again after Lexi. I just want to take a gun and shot his head.

I went back in the room. Lexi was sleeping cutely on the left side of the bed. I also went in and slept.

*End of Y/n's POV*

You woke up at 7 due to your alarm. You went to the restroom to wash your face and comb your hair. When you came back you saw that Lexi also woke up.

Y/n- I'll call my driver.

Lexi nodded.

You went downstairs with her

Y/n- I'll be going now. Bye.

Lexi- Bye

Your driver was waiting outside the house. You sat on the backseat and he started driving. You had packed your dress in a bag.

You reached home and your father was in the home gym and your mother was in her room bathing. While, your brother was in his house.

You went in your room and came after brushing. There was much time left so instead of bathing, you went towards the home gym. Your hand was injured so you just did some exercise and cardio. You dad came in as he forgot his water bottle there.

Y/n- Good morning Appa.

Mr Min- Good morning princess.

He noticed your hand.

Mr Min- What happened to your hand?

Y/n- Ohh it's just that I hurted my knuckles from the door.

Mr Min- You should take care!

Y/n- Yes...

After sometimes, you went towards your room and went to take a bath.

__________________

Hey girls!

I hope you liked this part❤️

Don't be a silent reader and Comment your thoughts.🎀

Bye💖💖

Word count- 1124

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

13.6K 295 24
When the most popular guy at school falls for the least popular girl at school but he treats her like trash...
165K 5K 18
when the cute girl meets a mafia boss. mafia boss : "so it's you , huh! Again we meet . What a destiny !" Girl : "sir forget about it "
103K 2K 21
I never would have expected for me to get knocked up, especially by someone I barely know. It was supposed to be a one night stand at first, well som...
308 191 47
When attention triggers something dark. This is my first story so it's automatically going to be shit but you know.... I hope you enjoy Warning โš ๏ธ St...