RWBY: The Remnant Will Be Car...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer... More

Introduction
OC Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies & Allies
Prologue 01: The King Of Red
Prologue 02: The Red Demon
Chapter 1: Teleport to RWBY's World
Chapter 2: Carnage Reborn
Chapter 3: The Real Savior
Chapter 4: The King Of Red Is Here
Chapter 6: Sam In RWBY's world/New Symbiote
Chapter 7: The Bad New & Threat
Chapter 8: We Are The Cures For This World
Chapter 9: White Fang's Death
Chapter 10: Adam's Death/Sienna Khan (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Bring Summer Rose Alive
Chapter 12: The Battle Of Vale Part 1
Chapter 13: The Battle Of Vale Part 2
Chapter 14: Welcome To Beacon Academy
Chapter 15: Dating With RWBY (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Roman's Snitch/Ask Little Red Hood
Chapter 17: Summer Rose (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Let's Start Riot!!!!!!!!
Chapter 19: Riot V.S Raven Branwen
Chapter 20: Pyrrha & Nora (Lemon)
Chapter 21: New Symbiotes & Allies
Chapter 22: Riot & Ilia/Kuo Kuana
Chapter 23: Penny & Winter (Lemon)
Chapter 24: The Secret Of Ozpin Part 1
Chapter 25: The Secret Of Ozpin Part 2
Chapter 26: The Rampage At Queen Of Grimms
Chapter 27: The Fall Of Queen Of Grimms
Chapter 28: Carnage V.S Atlas
Chapter 29: Final Carnage V.S Ironwood
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 5: The New Change Of Remnant

316 14 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Other White Fang's Territory.

There was a chaos all over in the White Fang's territory.

Where the rest of terrorists are in there and doing their own works and they both were tries to doing their own times to rebuilding the empire but turns out...they didn't know there was a rampage has coming for them...and yes...a lot of thousand symbiotes comes for them.

WF Soldier 1: "What the fuck are those things?!?" He shout out to the others.

When there were bunch of White Fang soldiers are shooting their weapons against at these symbiotes and they both tries to take them down and suddenly they both were destroy and eaten alive by these symbiotes attacking. Then there were bunch a lot of them and begin to killing and tearing many white fang soldiers apart off like nothing and then they couldn't stand a chance against them.

WF Soldier 2: "We need help!!!! SEND THE BACK UP IMMEDIATELY-" He tries to said and make him was got stabbed by one of the tendril and make him was thrown up to the sky and fall down on the ground and his head smashes down on the ground like nothing. Then the other white fang soldiers tries their best to defend their own situation and turns out that they can't even doing right but (Y/N) who was the only one doing this behind.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*LAUGHING*"

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Yes, my children! KILL THEM!!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to those symbiotes and make them were start to killing, and consuming more of these dead bodies that they were killed. When (Y/N) was stand over on the rooftop's building and he stare down at the symbiotes were killing many white fang soldiers and tear them all and rip them too...none of them were tries to get away

(Y/N)/Carnage: "For those who are surrender!!!!! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!!!! WE'LL PROMISE THAT WE WON'T KILL YOU!!!!!" He shout out to those faunus who were tries to surrender by themselves and they doing whatever he said.

When (Y/N) was jump up from the ground and make him was goes high up and he was jump up and then (Y/N) use his fist as hammer-fists and slammed the two weapons down on the ground so hard and creating some ground-spikes comes from the ground. Then these ground-spikes were stabbing at those White Fang soldiers and killing many of these motherfuckers by himself and he just take them down.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "THAT IS SO GOOD!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

When (Y/N) was with the symbiotes begin to rampaging more around the white mask new territory base and tear that place down apart off by themselves and the ladies who were transform into their symbiote forms and they are killing many of them apart off by themselves. Then (Y/N) was become something infamous and make the whole world gonna witnesses about this and then after these White Fang army were slaughtered by (Y/N) who completely tear them apart off.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then....who's next?~" He asked those white fangs who were surrender by themselves and they just did what he said.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

There were bunch of horde of Grimms were there and they both were going out to somewhere else in this world of Remnant and they both are eating their foods by themselves and these grimms are threats and they are huge threats...but actually (Y/N) was better than them.

Grimms.

The Creatures of Grimm, or just Grimm, are monsters inhabiting the majority of Remnant. They were originally created by the God of Darkness and their current master is Salem.

They are described as "creatures of destruction" that do not possess a soul, rendering them unable to use Aura. They are also drawn towards negative emotions such as jealously, grief, loneliness, hatred and fear; causing them to often congregate on the source of these emotions, attacking any and all Humans and Faunus they encounter on sight.

The Grimm were created by the God of Darkness in order to destroy the creations of the God of Light. Eventually, the two Brothers ended their feud by creating something that could both create and destroy, namely Humanity. However, despite the younger brother's involvement in creating Humanity, the Grimm were still left to roam Remnant and prey on them.

The Grimm have been locked in an existential war with Humanity for as long as can be remembered, seeking to destroy them and all of their creations. When the God of Darkness wiped out the first wave of Humanity, he left the Grimm alive before departing Remnant. Following the reemergence of Humanity, the Grimm began to attack again. At first, it seemed as though they would succeed, as Humans did not have the strength to fight them. However, Humans discovered the power of Dust, and with it, the Grimm were driven back. During this time, Humans enjoyed a time of peace and soon formed their own Kingdoms, which grew to survive and prosper. However, this time would not last indefinitely.

When they are chilling by themselves until they both heard and sense something else came here and make them felt whatever it is coming here and make them definitely don't know what it is coming and then they felt something else came here. Looks like heard the sound of drop is came here and out of nowhere something just slammed down on the ground where the Grimms got flew up and fall down on the ground.

Send all of those grimms flew up and make them fall down on the ground and then other grimms were turn their heads to look over there and they both saw something else is here and make them saw the monster revealed itself to be (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Here's Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make the grimms were notice him and they let out their roars at (Y/N) and they both charge toward at (Y/N) this make him was seen this and he was raise his foot up and slammed down on the ground so hard. Then all of his tendrils came out of (Y/N)'s back and it was like 18 or 20 of them comes out of his body and they 

After he was slaughtering the rest of these Grimms and they are got their asses killed by (Y/N)'s hundred tendrils killing them and torn them all apart off.

When (Y/N) was release his tendrils back together back on his behind back and make him was raise up from the ground and he was growling out little bit and he turn his head to look around and he saw there was nothing left....he killed 86 of these things by himself. They were got rip apart off and fall down on the ground and all black smokes comes down from the ground and then (Y/N) use his tendrils begin to stabbed these dead bodies of grimms and consume these motherfuckers by himself.

Kill all of them.

Consume many of them to upgrade and more powers for what he was become a devil for himself.

When (Y/N) kill the rest of them done and he turn around and he saw his army of symbiotes came here right away and they were here for (Y/N) and make him raise his hand up and pointing his finger over there and seen more grimms up ahead and he want them to kill them all. But out of nowhere a crow land on the tree and watching at (Y/N) and army of symbiotes killing grimms.

Qrow: "*Holy shit...he kill them all. I have to report to Ozpin about this immediately.*" He thought himself and he was flew up right away.

To Be Continued.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s Mask:

AKA Red Death.

Sam's Mask:

AKA Riot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music Theme:

Till I Collapse By Eminem.

Fury By Stim.

Indestructible By Disturbed.

(A/N: That's all the songs for what I just update for the battle theme music fight with actions and yep...I love these songs so badly.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 111 9
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
15.5K 319 17
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm 18 year old living in my home...play the videogame and I w...
60.6K 914 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
17.7K 494 35
(Y/N)/Venom: "We....Are Venom." (Y/N) (L/N) Parker was a young man who living in a normal life with his family...he had his aunt, uncle, and little b...