Is it wrong to pick up SOLDIE...

By JackWinters115

Orario's got a new Merc with some nice eyes, weird clothes and a big sword......don't take that out of contex... More

SOLDIERS Honor (And bio)
Rabbit boy?

Dungeon Schmungeon

223 9 1
By JackWinters115

You wake up in a bed, likely yours but the people here are kinda........odd so maybe it isn't. You get up and pickup your buster sword and place it on your back, you walk out of the room and towards the common room. On your way there your vision gets hazy with a green like lens as you stumble a bit and grab your head as a voice rings out all around you.

???: "I finally found you Y/n, shall we have some fun?" And with that last statement it all stops. You hold the pommel of your sword as you slowly do a 360 sweep looking at everything around you.

Bete: "What's up with you?" You turn around again to see Bete looking at you confused at your current antics.

Y/n: "Nothing, just a bad memory." You relax a bit as he shrugs.

Bete: "I'd listen but your not the talky type so c'mon everyone's in the common room." You nod and walk with him in silence. As you enter the room you feel a chill up your spine so you instinctively roll. You look back to where you were standing to see a sword implanted right where your chest would be.

Y/n: "WHAT THE FUCK!?" You scream in surprise as a plank of wood latches onto your shoulder.

Loki: "We just wanted to make sure my bodyguard was feeling well after your battle yesterday."

Y/n: "And If I wasn't?" You say in a deeper voice to make the threat clear.

Loki: "Well Riveria here could've healed you!" She says patting your back.

Y/n: "How generous!" You slap her back and send her rolling fifteen feet forward.

Finn: "Y/n."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah play nice. Anyway what's on the agenda today."

Finn: "You're going to the dungeon so we can evaluate your effectiveness in the dungeon should we need to send you down for a quest or materials. Tione and Tiona will follow you incase you get into trouble but other than that won't interfere with your combat."

Tiona: "That's right SOLDIER boy we're gonna keep a close eye on you."

Tione: "Be careful not to hit us with that big sword of yours ok?" You let out a sigh.

Y/n: "This is gonna be a long day huh?" Your shoulders flop sadly as you pout a small bit. "And how far down am I going?"

Finn: "Till the monsters start to beat you."

Y/n: "the bottom, got it."

Gareth: "Nice to see he has some confidence."

Riveria: "We still need to talk about your magic."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah I'll get to it sooner or later." You turn around to walk out but as you get to the door you feel a knife against your back.

Riveria: "Soon Y/n not later." You nod rapidly wanting to avoid any further injury before you go to fight for your life.

Finn: "You two keep a close eye on him ok?"

Tione/a: "Aye Aye cap'n!" They follow you out of the room. You exit the mansion and walk towards the guild as you hear the two amazon's follow you silently from behind. You walk into the guild and see Eina.

Y/n: "Hey Eina!" She looks in your direction and every bit of life falls out of her face.

Eina: "What do you want Y/n?"

Y/n: "Ouch, but I'm going into the dungeon."

Eina: "Denied."

Y/n: "W-Wha- WHY!?"

Eina: "No Famila no entry." You pout at her and stand in front of the desk not willing to move as two giggles can be heard from behind.

Tione: "It's alright Eina he's with us."

Tiona: "Yeah Loki wants to see how far he can go into the dungeon solo. We're just here to make sure he doesn't die." Eina sighs at the twins.

Eina: "Fine but if he dies it's on you two." You smile brightly and walk past the main hall down into the dungeon as they continue to talk. You enter floor 1 and calling them canon fodder is generous.

Floor 2-16:

Y/n: "Country roooaaaadddssss take me hoooommmmeeee to the place I BEEELLLOOOOONNNGGGGG west virgina Mount mama take me home country roads."

Floor: 17:

You enter Floor 17 and see a big wall with a creature seemingly frozen inside it.

Y/n: "Hmmm this feels like a trap. Welp who care-." The ground shakes and the wall cracks. "Fuck." Goliath breaks the wall and let's out a screech that shakes the floor. You draw the buster sword and dash in immediately and severe the achiles tendons. As the giant falls you take his hands off making him fall on his face as you jump in the air and spin gathering momentum and cut a chunk of his nape out, you skid across the floor and jump in the air and stab the Goliaths crystal finishing it. "Never mind he seemed a lot stronger in my head."

Floor 18-26:

Y/n, Tiona, Tione: "BORN UNDERGROUND, SUCKLED FROM A TEAT OF STONE. RAISED IN THE DARK, THE SAFETY OF OUR MOUNTAIN HOME. SKIN MADE OF IRON STEEL IN OUR BONES. TO DIG AND DIG MAKES US FREE COME ON BROTHERS SING WITH ME. I AM DWARF AND IM DIGING A HOLE, DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!!!"

Floor: 27

You walk into floor 27 and the area is surrounded by a lake with crystals bring the only source of light and a narrow bridge as the way out. You draw your buster sword and wait. Almost instantly a two headed dragon jumps from the water as you back hand it over you and into the water.

Y/n: "Well I'm no stranger to water monsters. THUNDAGA!!!" You raise your hand and the entire lake fries. The dragon immediately jumps onto the platform. He looks noticeably pissed which is understandable but you've a bet to win. You run in and slash at its hard scales barely making a dent as one of the heads spew boling water at you and the other flames. You block the with your sword but still got a few places hit. You let out a grunt as you roll out of the way of the beams and point your hand. "LEVINBOLT!!!" A purple bolt of lightning flashed down and turned it to dust. Sadly your heavy breathing doesn't go unnoticed.

Tione: "Well mister I'm gonna make it to the bottom what happened?" She looks at you smugly. As her sister does the same.

Y/n: "You summon lightning like that and see if your still standing!" You say back as you see a black feather land in your hand. "Oh no."

Tiona: "What now don't tell me your already gonna turn back!"

Y/n: "Run."

Tiona: "What?"

Y/n: "RUN!!!" You run towards the entrance to the boss room but its too late.

The entrance get destroyed as you turn around to see nothing. All there is, is music and the feather. He's watching, waiting, mocking.

Y/n: "Sephiroth, if it really is you. I'll kill you. Again." You say the last part through strained teeth as you sheathe your buster sword.

Sephiroth: "Scared?" You leap backwards and draw your sword only to see nothing there.

Tione: "Y/n? Are you ok?" She asks as you stand there stanced up, alert and ready to kill anything that moves too quickly.

Tiona: "SOLDIER boy get a grip." You stand there as the music fades. You relax a bit as you put your sword away and walk towards the entrance to leave the dungeon. Suddenly the music picks up and a katana pierces your abdomen.

Sephiroth: "tsk tsk tsk, now now Y/n you should know better than to turn your back to the enemy." He says as you turn your head to meet him. It's him, really him.

The one winged angel.

Y/n: "S-Sephiroth." You cough up blood as you look back at the man who took everything from you.

Sephiroth: "Good Y/n feel the despair sink in, let fear overcome you as you bear witness to my grand reunion. But now is not the time, first I'll crush that spirit of yours. Bye, for now." He disappears in a cyclone of feathers as his laugh echoes the chamber and everything fades to black.

Timeskip brought to you by Ottar and Sephiroth playing poker.

You wake up in bed again ninety percent sure it's yours at this point but you've no time to think as there is a knock on the door. You let out a groan as you force yourself out of your bed. As you stand up you feel the stab to your abdomen but no wounds are there.

Y/n: "One hell of a bruise he gave me." You say as you open the door to be met with Aiz. "What's up?" She slightly tilts her head.

Aiz: "The ceiling?" She asks leaving you dumbfounded.

Y/n: "Wha? No. Its an expression basically 'what happened' and 'how are you' in one word.

Aiz: "Oh. 'Sup." You blankly stare at her for a bit.

Y/n: "What am I needed for Aiz?" You say mildly annoyed.

Aiz: "Ask the captain he wants you."

Y/n: "And where is he?"

Aiz: "Dunno."

Y/n: "Then how do you know he wants to see me?"

Aiz: "Said it last night."

Y/n: "Fine I'll go look for him." You put on your SOLDIER gear with a noticeable bloody hole in the abdomen area. As you walk out you turn to Aiz. "Don't go near my stuff!" You yell walking down the corridor.

Aiz: "Now I'm gonna." She whispers to herself as you walk away.

You spin the corner and walk to Lokis office to ask where Finn is. You start to think about Sephiroth and how he's still alive and where your buster sword is. You open the big double doors still thinking but freeze when you open them. You see Loki and Riveria on her desk and long story short Loki was the bottom. You slam the doors and turn around and start speed walking.

Y/n: "Let's see if Gareth is around!" You say trying to erase that image from your mind. You enter the cafeteria and see Gareth and Finn talking. You walk over and sit down beside them. "Finn you wanted to see me?"

Finn: "Ah Y/n your awake good, I was quite worried when Tione and Tiona brought you home with that wound."

Y/n: "Yeah not the best thing to bring home." You say laughing nervously and scratching the back of your head.

Finn: "And then Tione and Tiona told me of some fellow that looked similar to you but with long hair and a giant katana."

Y/n: "ahhh him, that's Sephiroth an old foe from my past who just keeps coming back. Killed a good friend of mine a few years back but I killed him three years ago. But seems he just won't stay down." Finn seems deep in thought about him.

Finn: "And how strong is this Sephiroth?"

Y/n: "Im adventurer terms. Level 8 maybe 9 should he go all out." Finn and Gareth both look quite distressed by what you just told them.

Finn: "And you beat him?"

Y/n: "Well kinda Me, my father and his friends killed him. At the time I was maybe level 3, my father level 8, his friends about level 6 and 7. I think, still not one hundred percent sure if those adventurer terms are right. But even still I'm his only target."

Finn: "Why?"

Y/n: "In the interest of keeping it simple, my father who was still just some random guy at this point in time killed him and this hurt his ego and as such hated him till the day of his death, but i think that overtime Sephiroth seen my father as everything he hates about the planet but when he saw me he found a new person to torment, after not seeing him for two years I thought he finally stayed dead, but seems I was wrong."

Finn: "So no else is in danger?"

Y/n: "Well he doesn't care about collateral damage so innocents are likely to get hurt."

Finn: "Well he seems like a problem that we aren't equipped to handle are you sure you're gonna be ok?"

Y/n: "If it comes down to it there's hope I might win but it would come at a cost."

Finn: "What cost?"

Y/n: "You'll see if it happens, anyway Wheres my sword?"

Finn: "We seen the condition it was in and sent if off to Hephaestus."

Y/n: "YOU WHAT?!?!" You leap out of your chair and pick Finn up and shake him comically. "WHERE IS THIS HEPHAESTUS!?!?"

Finn: "S-She's in her office in the spiral on the upper floors." you drop him and and dash out the window and sprint.

Gareth: "An odd young fellow but a great spirit for sure!" he says cackling as Finn holds his head dizzy after being shook.

You roll upon landing and scale the side of the spiral and enter at the top and slide down the stairs and burst through Hephaestus' doors to see her holding your buster sword.

Y/n: "L-lets not be hasty here." you raise your hands defensively as you slowly approach her.

Hephaestus: "Who are you and what do you want?" She points YOUR sword at YOU.

Y/n: "HEY! Don't point my sword at me!" She pauses for a second then puts your sword down.

Hephaestus: "Its yours huh? Gotta admit when Loki brought it in I was confused, to me it just looked like an oversized piece of scrap but the more I look at it the more I see just how beautifully it was crafted. Tell me kid did you make this?"

Y/n: "No its been passed down from master to student for four generations now."

Hephaestus: "Passed down four generations." She gaves upon the blade seemingly lost. "So how do you want it upgraded?" She asks not even looking away from the blade.

Y/n: "Its fine the way it is." Hephaestus raises an eyebrow at this.

Hephaestus: "Kid this blade has runes from a language I've never seen engraved in it, if add my own runes this blade could easily be the best one I've ever worked on. So whaddya say?" You stop for a moment and remember Cloud had no real problems letting Biggs modify it before.

Y/n: "How much?"

Hephaestus: "Much you got?"

Y/n: "Three million at the moment, but I get one point five every day I spend as Loki's bodyguard." Hephaestus seems disappointed but a clearing of the throat is heard.

Loki: "For my dear bodyguard who knows too much and will nod keep his mouth shut I'll foot the bill!" Hephaestus' face lights up and brings your sword to the furnace.

Hephaestus: "Come on kid your helping me with this." She drags you by the arm as you look at Loki.

Y/n: "Trust me wish I didn't see it." she seems offended by this for some reason but Hephaestus soon has you stoking the flames and hammering the blade to soften it up for the carving. You soon fall asleep to the soothing sounds of a hammer and chisel.

Mini Timeskip brought to you by You looking at all the chains, collars and whips in hephaestus' workshop.

Hephaestus: "Kid! She's ready." You wake up instantly to see the buster sword back in peak condition with some bonus writing below the original engravings. You pick it up and spin it around feeling how much lighter and sharper it is.

Y/n: "Credit where credit is due, this is a true upgrade. Thanks Hephaestus." You spin it oonce more and sheathe it as you walk out of her office as she smiles at the weapon as the elevator doors close. "I need a drink, Bete mentioned they usually go to some place called the hostess of fertility? I see if it's near-" You see a sign pointing down the road with the words 'Hostess of Fertility, best bar in Orario five minutes north!' "Well thats convenient." You break into a light jog and make it there before long and enter. You sit right in front of the counter and look at the big hulking woman before you.

Mama Mia: "Welcome to the hostess of fertility kid! I'm Mama Mia and I'll take your order!"

Y/n: "Ill take the strongest drink you got at the most filling meal." She looks at you and smiles before a jug of cider slides down to you and a giant steak and some noodles land in front of you almost immediately. "Holy Shit." you say in surprise as you drink some cider. "Wait,......THIS IS APPLE JUICE!" Mia laughs at you and pats your head.

Mama Mia: "Well it seems to me like you're still a kid, maybe sixteen?" You let out a sigh and pause.

Y/n: "..........I'm fourteen."

Mama Mia: "Well well kid seems I was really right about not giving you the alcohol but on another topic I've never seen you before you new here?"

Y/n: "Yeah only came here the other day."

Mama Mia: "I take it you're an adventurer? if so what Famila?"

Y/n: "Close, I'm a Merc but I'm not in a Famila at the moment but I'm currently Loki's bodyguard." Mama Mia let's out a hearty laugh as you remeber Famila is everything around here.

Mama Mia: "Thats a good one kid but cmon you can tell me what Famila your in I won't judge! No need for any lies like being Lokis bodyguard or anything like that." You let out a sigh as you stand up and unclip your suspenders and lift your vest showing here your mostly clear back. "Well would you look at that you were telling the truth but even still you're an ordinary human no way you got a job as Loki's bodyguard." She says now intrigued by you.

Y/n: "For better or worse it's true, according to Bete I'm a high class level 5 adventurer but still not sure what exactly that means."

Mama Mia: "Bete you say? HEY BETE GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!!!" Her voice rings out as Bete comes from the crowd and sees you sitting there drinking apple juice and nearly cries from laughing. "Bete how strong is the squirt here?"

Bete: "Even without a Famila the brat is a high class level five who can nearly keep up with me and made Aiz use a skill just to beat him."

Mama Mia: "So you really are all you say huh well then kid a growing boy like you needs some food!" She slams more food down in front of you as Finn skids in to the Bar panting with his spear in hand.

Finn: "Y/n, Bete! We fucked up!"

ANSWER: WHAT FAMILA DO YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
29.4K 424 33
______________°• "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞" - (𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲: 𝐃𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬) ______________°• [Most Impressive Ran...
35.3K 634 12
The legend of Sparda the legendary dark knight who betrayed his demonic brethren in his rebellion against the demonic forces of the underworld 2000 y...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC