Reaction to Perspective

Oleh Libby_the_survivor

This is the reaction to my book Perspective, if you haven't checked it out please do. This book is something... Lebih Banyak

People reacting
What's going on?(short)
1
2
Update

Videos (short)

1K 22 1
Oleh Libby_the_survivor

As everyone got comfortable, they thought about some snacks that they wanted.

Once that was finished.

They got comfortable. They were going to be there awhile, they could already tell that.

"Now these videos will only show a few future events.

There'll only be a couple who have videos.

Since they're not too important to the past, but more so the future.

One of the doctors in the room holds a big secret that will come out in one of these videos, and whilst you can ask questions, the person involved cannot give you answers until it's answered in the show.

So don't try to probe. Only two people will get individual videos. Then there's going to be a group video. So about three videos, maybe more depending on how much time we have." The mysterious voice in the ceiling said.

Daisy shared a discreet look with Meredith and then her pack mates.

Guess one of her secrets would be coming out, now which one would it be?

Her wolf or her alien one?

Only her video would be able to tell her that.

Meredith Grey

Meredith was honestly surprised she even had a video.

But she wanted to know pieces of her future, maybe she could prevent some of the bad from happening, and get more of the good.

Meredith is in shock over her future.

I mean, she stays with Derek?

But he had a wife?

She has children, three of them. One adopted and two biological it seems.

She also meets her dad again?

She suffers but she also gets to see so many happy times.

She gains more friends, and she loses some.

Her life is balanced.

For every good thing she has, something bad also has to happen.

"Wait, so you stay with Shepherd? Why?" Cristina asked after learning of his wife.

"I can answer that Dr. Yang. There is a thing called Soulmates, I'm sure you've heard about that term. Now what most people don't know is that soulmates are actually real.

Meredith and Derek are soulmates. They were always supposed to meet, always supposed to get together, get married, and even have kids together.

No matter how much they tried to stay away from each other, it is useless. As they'll always find their way back to one another eventually.

Everyone in the room has a soulmate.

It's just an instant connection, some can feel it better than others.

It's extremely rare to meet your soulmate though.

Only about 7% of the population meets their soulmates.

Meredith and Derek are just one of the lucky ones who did." The voice in the ceiling stated.

Meredith and Derek look at one another longingly.

Meredith realized that it was like how Daisy described an imprint was.

They're the center of each other's universes.

Daisy Black

Daisy sat up as she readied for her secret to be revealed.

This was going to either make or break the bonds that she's formed at Seattle Grace.

Meredith has already accepted her, hopefully her other friends do as well.

It was silent for the first few seconds after the video completed itself.

Jaws dropped.

They were on the floor and not being picked up as everyone looked between the screen and Daisy like a hundred times.

What type of badass power was that?

Flying? Vibrational manipulation? Semi Control over Water and Ice? Enhanced Strength, Speed, Senses, and Reflexes?

Plus her fighting knowledge in multiple forms of martial arts? Her knowledge on weaponry?

This girl was almost too powerful for her own good.

Also, what was she, what organization did she work for.

There was an eagle on each and everyone of her outfits somewhere (on her Quake outfit imagine an earthquake design on her belt buckle, and the shield eagle on her shoulder like on a shield jacket).

Where did she get her powers, are they inherited?

"How is this possible?"

"You work for the government?"

"When did these battles happen? They weren't on the news."

Many people started speaking at once, asking way too many questions for Daisy to really understand them.

Meredith, Leah, and Seth knew about Daisy's army days, but they never expected her to be on a secret project.

I mean they had their own badges specifically for their branch of the army.

"Stop, Daisy is the one who you can't ask questions to.

But I have some videos that should build up on your understanding of what she did.

All of this happened before she joined the hospital and worked as an intern. Remember this." The mysterious voice in the ceiling said.

Shield Team

Daisy sat forwards wondering what she'd see on the video.

(Daisy doesn't kiss Daniel, Daniel is with Kora.)

When I tell you that jaws were dropped, I mean it.

There was stunned and awed silence throughout the whole theater.

No one has any idea of what to do with all this information being jammed into their brains.

Seeing this team, a family much like what Billy remembered a pack was like, it was something that left little to the imagination.

They'd fight for each other, hell, they'd also die for each other as seen in the video. They wouldn't stop searching if one of their members were lost whether physically or metaphorically.

Honestly, no one has really ever seen stronger bonds in a group of people as they witnessed the familial bonds that the people on screen seemed to have with one another.

Practically everyone who knew Daisy gasped in shock at seeing a dead Daisy floating in the atmosphere. How was she alive and how did she survive that?

What the hell happened to her, she was in space and on different planets as well, fighting people? Aliens...

Were they going to lose her in the near future because she looked exactly the same age as she did in the video which was not helping them process anything whatsoever.

Also, apparently there was a war that no one knew about. Somehow they were in space fighting freaking aliens of all things?

Just what has Daisy gotten herself into?

Also those fight scenes were incredible.

If they didn't know any better, they'd think this was a freaking TV show with how action pact and emotional it was.

But to know that this happened in real life, to real people sitting in that very room with them.

It made people gape at the screen in wonder.

Alex had always believed that something else was out there, but to have his theories being proven correctly was another thing all together.

Also, seeing Daisy freaking becoming an alien and fighting aliens was a whole other ball park. Even for him, this was weird.

Seeing how happy the group was together though, seeing how they acted like a family made people smile.

Coulson was obviously the father figure, May, the cold hearted agent was actually not so cold hearted, she seemed to love her team just as much as the others and was obviously the mother figure.

Then it seemed like everyone else was siblings, lovers, or crazy cousins. Daisy being the youngest of them all obviously seemed to be doted on and protected.

It made people realize that if there wasn't crazy intergalactic fighting, wars, and secret agent missions going on, that the group would pass for a normal, albeit dysfunctional family.

And wasn't that just crazy to think about?

"I know some of you are still confused so I'll give you some background on this group.

Shield is an elite task force team that was formed secretly by the president choosing army soldiers who were exemplary in all different types of skills.

Daisy was chosen for Shield when she was 16 years old.

Spent four years with the group, then went to college and got her med degree but still went on missions with the group for another four years, now she is a part of the internship program on recommendation from the army.

She was one of the best trauma surgeons they'd had whilst out in the field.

More will be explained later on." The voice said.

Many people nodded.

But they didn't know Daisy had gone to the army and became a soldier, except those that she told.

And of course Webber knew because it was in her file.

Seattle Grace

Every doctor sat up wondering what they were about to see.

Seeing all the different new people join their gang and leave it was something that made those in the room wonder who will be joining them in the future.

I mean, all the potential new doctors seemed to be close to their core group.

Also seeing the different lovers forming, weddings, children, it was something that not even one of them could have predicted.

And it made things all the more interesting.

"Now let's start."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

705K 15.7K 45
IN WHICH two sisters try to get their lives back on track, while working as interns in the same hospital. With a rough childhood, an absent mother an...
54.3K 1.6K 21
"Oh, mirror in the sky What is love?" ⎯ grey's anatomy fic ⎯ season one - ongoing ⎯ oc x alex karev
2.1K 174 5
𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 '𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙸𝚃 𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚂' 𝙳𝚄𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱�...
4.2K 142 17
⎯⎯Greys Anatomy INTERN🩻🥼🩺 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a group of 6 start internship at Seattle grace and get more than they hoped for. DEREK SHEPHERD X READE...