Chaos Palette

Bởi cherryistie

As Lilith begins a new chapter in Britain after enduring unspeakable loss, she never expected her journey to... Xem Thêm

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Playlist

Author's Note

3 1 0
Bởi cherryistie

Dear Reader,

Thank you for joining Ryle and Lilith on their journey. It's been a privilege to share their story of love, resilience, and the transformative power of art.

As you close this book, I hope you're left with a sense of hope and a belief in the enduring strength of the human spirit. Remember, even in the darkest moments, there's always the possibility of light, of beauty, of love.

Perhaps you'll be inspired to pick up a paintbrush, to write a poem, or simply to express your love to someone special.  After all, life itself is a canvas waiting to be filled with vibrant colors and breathtaking stories.

Happy reading!

Warmly,

Cherryistie

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

298K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
132 36 11
After a gap year, Aria moves to Seattle with her best friend Lauren to start a new life, which she has chosen because of her passion for writing. Wh...
6.1M 190K 37
Isobel's world is turned upside down when she meets a mysterious guy who reveals a devastating secret about her boyfriend...
11 8 8
In the shadows of high school hallways, Emilia-Rose Balet bears the invisible scars of relentless bullying. When she vanishes from her tormentors' si...