SWEET TRUTH

By affrozee

Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I... More

"Part 1"
" Part 2 "
" Part 3 "
"Part 4"
"Part 5"
"Part 6"
"Part 7"
"Part 8"
"Part 9"
"Part 10"
"Part 11"
"Part 12"

Disclaimer

49 2 0
By affrozee

The story is a general fiction based on Bangladeshi culture. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Please don't take anything personal.

I am absolutely a new one on wattpad and it’s my first work. My mother language is not English,  Hopefully you all will pardon my mistakes and excuse my grammatical errors.

I will try with my best to provide a quality full story that will give you all entertainment. You all gonna love it. If you don’t like it then i am warmly welcoming you to leave that site but don't make any scene in comment box or anywhere. It’s a fiction, it has no connection with reality so don't get violent. In Sha Allah i will continue if you guys support me. Please vote for me.

Love for my sweet

"Euphonies"
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

||Creative creation is always above of copied Perfection ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
268K 27K 36
โžณ Wattpad Picks ~ โAngels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?โž When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
190K 14.1K 58
โ—Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. โ—#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAHโ— //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
55.4K 4.1K 57
[๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† #3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ] ๐–ฃ” It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...