Baatein Ankahee

By mannu026T

What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Singhania,he was known as the king of busines... More

Introduction
Characters Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
About Malhotra Brothers
Chapter 3
Introduction of More characters -I
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Introduction of More characters
Chapter -8
Important
Chapter -9
Information Regarding Updates
Chapter -11
Your Review
Chapter 12
New Story cover
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19 (Part-1)
Chapter 19 (Part-2)
Chapter-20
Questions
Teaser of upcoming Chapters
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
achievement...
Chapter-23 (Part-1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
reader's choice
chapter-24
Chapter-25
New Entry
Chapter 26
Your Imagination
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Let's talk
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter-10

739 56 55
By mannu026T

Abhay walked barefoot on the sand, observing the sight of the waves and the moon. The sea seemed to stretch out endlessly, with water as far as the eye could see but despite its calmness on surface, the sea is incredibly deep, with countless secrets hidden within its depths. Abhay's life was similar in many ways, with its own share of hidden complexities and mysteries.

He suddenly sighed heavily, recalling Rishi's words about him having no family. His heart ached, and tears threatened to fall, but he held them back. He has no strength to prove his points to the world  now and was content being on his own.

He took out his wallet and looked at the pictures he always kept with him. Abhay stared at a picture of his mother, Anupriya. His eyes were slightly moistened as he whispered, "I miss you, Mumma. Why did you leave me alone in this world? I really miss you a lot." He drifted into his childhood memories when he used to be very happy. His mother was his world, but after her departure, everything shattered for him...the only happiness he had was also snatched from him.

Flashback
In a flashback, a boy around eight years old was sleeping peacefully. The sound of chirping birds and the sun's yellowish rays peeping through the curtains could be seen. A lady entered his room calling him and sat beside him, caressing his head and said, "Uth ja baacha...it's already 7.... Tu school ke liye late ho jaayega"

The boy covered his head with the duvet and turned to the other side, saying, "Sone do na mumma...5 min se uthta hu."

The lady was revealed to be Anupriya,she shook her head and said, "Tere 5 min 1 ghante ke barabar hote hai..uth jaldi wrna"

The boy turned around, uncovering the duvet (he was revealed to be little Abhay), and groggily opened his eyes, asking cutely, "Wrna kya mumma?"

Anupriya raised both her hand's fingers to tickle the Abhay and replied, "Wrna."and started tickling abhay...he rolled down the bed laughing..."bs mumma..haa..haa...uth..uth..haaha..gya...uth gya" and hugged mahima

Abhay cutely-"Good Morning Mumma"

Anupriya -"Good morning baacha " and kissed his forehead.."Chal jaldi se ready hoja ... breakfast mein tere liye...kuch special bana hai"

Little Abhay excitedly -"Kya banaya hai Mumma "

Anupriya cutely-"Woh toh breakfast table per hi pta chalega...(Standing from his bed) jaldi ready hoke aa neeche....breakfast krke.....phir tujhe school bhi drop krna hai" to which abhay nodded...he soon got ready and came downstairs at the breakfast table

Anupriya and Abhay sat to have breakfast and as soon as Anupriya kept  Abhay's favourite dish on his plate he excitedly said-"Wow mumma,gobhi ke paranthe..that too with my favourite chutney...maza hi aa gya aaj toh"

Anupriya smiled and then put the glass full of Abhay's favourite Falooda... Abhay enjoyed his breakfast  as it was his most favourite dish and dessert....after that Anupriya dropped her to school and went to attend a meeting with the composer.....

Despite having a beautiful voice, her music career was fraught with struggles after a past event. She stopped receiving projects and was disowned by her father. It was her mistake to fall in love, marry in secrecy, and her decision to let him leave with the most precious thing she had. However, she doesn't regret one thing that is giving birth to Abhay even though it caused problems for her. Her music career suffered, had to face criticism from society but she never gave up and did everything in her power to provide Abhay with a good environment and education. The only thing she couldn't provide Abhay with was a family, and it's something she deeply regrets.

After attending the meeting with the composer she got the chance to sing in a high budget movie...so she decided to take abhay to his favourite cafe today....

When she came to pick Abhay,his face was sad and she thought maybe he had some fight with his friends to she tried to uplift his mood and said -"Abhay aaj apan aapke favourite cafe chale we'll have your favourite chocolate ice-cream phir game zone bhi chalenge,it'll be a lot of fun "

Abhay nodded in no & sadly asked -"Mere papa kaha hai mumma,why he don't live with us...mera koi bhai/behen kyun nhi hai...why don't I have family like others"

Anupriya stilled listening to Abhay

Anupriya composing herself  -"Aap ye kyun pooch rhe ho.kuch hua hai kya school mein beta ..aapki mumma hai na aapke pass...and we are enough for each other"

Abhay had tears in his eyes -"we are not...mere saare friends ke pass unke papa aur bhai/behen hai sirf mere pass nhi hai...kyun mumma kyun"

Anupriya has no answers to his questions..she kept quiet...and started driving...

Abhay was curious-"Mujhe bhi family chahiye mumma...mujhe bhi mere bhai ya behen aur papa chahiye..like everyone I also want a complete family"

Anupriya shouted-"Abhay"
Tears rolled down from Abhay's eyes...Mahima wanted to just hug him tightly but she resisted....
The drive was silent after that....
...............

Abhay came out of his thoughts...and looked at the other photo he had kept secretly hidden in his purse

He caressed the pic it was revealed to be a pic of a newborn baby....which he had clicked secretly....

Abhay's eyes soften and speak while caressing it -"Kitna badkismat hu na mein....sirf kuch lamho ke liye tumhe dekhne ka mauka mila tha....ab toh kitne bade ho gye honge na .....pta nhi iss Zindagi mein tumse mil bhi paunga ya nhi"

Abhay was granted a fleeting opportunity to hold the baby, feeling the warmth of the little fingers wrapping around his own. It was a moment that lasted for mere seconds, but it felt like an eternity to Abhay. He could feel the baby's tiny hands grasping his own, and he savored the sensation. The image of that moment would be forever etched in his memory, as he felt the baby had captured his heart in that brief encounter.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the alarm ringtone of his mobile. It was 4:30 in the morning, and the sun was just starting to peek through the horizon. As he heard the sounds of people in the distance, he quickly composed himself and strode back to his car.He can't let himself fall weak...he just can't....

Scene shifts to Malhotra Mansion...

5 in the morning...
Aarav had returned from late night shift...he thought to check on his brother's once....he entered Ru's room and saw his most favourite scene..a wonderful start of the day..both his brother's sleeping hugging each other ... Ruhaan's arm wrapped around Omi's waist and one leg over Omi's leg....he took out his phone and captured the moment...he slowly closed the door and left to freshen up & get ready for the day...as usual he prepared breakfast for everyone.... and asked staff to arrange it on table...he had to again leave for hospital in an hour...but want to spend time with family...which include his dad Harsh too...

Everyone came down to have breakfast.....
Ruhaan in his enthusiastic voice-"Good morning everyone...Aaj kitne din baad sb saath baithke breakfast karenge...aur aaj mera cheat meal day hai toh I can have whatever I want to eat sooooo.... aaj mujhe white sauce pasta khana hai.."

Aarav in strict voice-"No you are not getting it"

Ruhaan whined-"Per kyun?"

Omkara -"Kyunki Teri blood sugar reports aa gyi hai...and they are not good...blood sugar level badha hua aaya hai"

Aarav-"Isiliye from now onwards you are on strict diet & regular exercise for 1 month"

Ruhaan making a crying face-"You can't do this to me bhai...2 hafte mein ek din toh mera cheat meal day hota hai .... please khane do na aaj....ye strict diet or regular exercise kal se karunga pakka"

Harsh interrupted -"baccha, aarav ko teri health ki fikar hai isiliye bol rha hai maan ja uski baat.."

Ruhaan-"No papa...mera bahut mn tha aaj pasta khane ka.."

Harsh-"I understand it ....but please maan ja"....

Ruhaan huffed and nodded ....and started having whatever was served to him....after finishing he was about to go when a thought came in his mind and he couldn't stop himself from saying
"kaash Mera ek aur bhai hota....aur woh aapse bade bhi hote khaash..tb  toh maza hi aa jaata...ye hitler giri nhi chala paate phir aap mujhper aise..aap aur bigb hamesha ek team mein ho jaate ho aur mein bichara akela..mein aur woh ek team mein hote hamesha...bahut pyaar krte woh mujhe...aur .. aur mein unhe bhaiyu...bhaiyu bulata..it sounds so cool...(coming out of his dreaming world).....mein bhi na kya kya sochne lagta hu..mein padhne jaata hu last exam bacha hai ...Rohan bhi bs aata hi hoga we'll have combined study today...okk...bye dad ..bhai and big b".....

All 3 stilled of listening what Ruhaan said...but smiled slightly at him and nodded....Ruhaan left for his room...

Omkara appetite died ...he stood up to go..Aarav stopped him "Khana toh khale"

Omkara -"Bhookh mar gayi bhai... Hospital canteen mein kha lunga jb lagegi toh..chalta hu late ho rha hai...surguries lined up hai meri"

He looked at Harsh with anger...father-son eyes met...Omkara just left from there.... Harsh sighed ....

Harsh looked at Aarav who was about to get up he holded his hand and asked Aarav-"Jaane anjaane mein aaj Ru ne whi kaha Jo sch tha...he deserved to know the truth Aarav...ki uski imagination sach hai...ki uska ek aur bh....

Aarav standing up -"Uske sirf Do hi bhai hai ...aur woh unke baare mein jaanta hai...mujhe late ho rha hai mein nikalta hu hospital ke liye" and he also left...

Harsh also walked upstairs to his room and from the locker took out some old pictures...it was of her..it was of him with her..his first and real love....  Her holding the symbols of their love in her arms...she was so pretty...he remembered how for the first time he had met her....

Flashback
Harsh had a desire to establish hospitals in areas where there were limited medical facilities. He aimed to help underprivileged individuals who were unable to access proper medical care due to financial constraints or lack of availability of  nearby hospitals. Unfortunately, many people lose their lives due to this issue. He had heard about a large plot of land in Dehradun and travelled from Mumbai to see it. If everything goes well, he also planned to purchase the land and build another hospital there for the needy people.

The meeting was scheduled for the next day ....so he decided to go for a visit to famous places in Dehradun....he went to a cafe to have a cup of coffee ...there he heard a beautiful voice...it felt like the moment had stopped in front of him ...he was mesmerized with
the soulful voice...he felt in love with the voice....he wanted to see who have such a melodious voice like nightingale....he moved in the crowd and was mesmerized with the beauty of the lady in front of him...he fell in love with her and her voice at first sight...

Harsh came out of his thoughts when he heard the knocking sound at door...he kept back pictures in the locker and went to open door...

Staff-"Sir neeche Rohit aur Abeer baba aaye hai woh aapke baare mein pooch rhe hai"

Harsh -"Tum chalo mein aata hu"...with that he closed the door and sighed....some memory can be never erased... even though they hurt ...but somewhere also make you smile....he washed his face and went to meet sehgal brothers ....

Scene shifts to Kapoor Mansion...

Ruhi & Janhvi prepared breakfast for everyone...after whatever happened last night... Jahnavi couldn't go leaving Rishi when he needed her so much...so she stayed back....also they both took a day leave...though it was just the 2nd day of Ruhi joining hospital...but the environment of their home...forced her to stay back..Janhavi had already called Aarav and informed him and excused
about the sudden leave they needed....but he understood and  agreed .....

They saw Rishi descending down the stairs...he looked pale...his eyes were swollen...and somewhere frustration as well as guilt was visible on his face...he was trying to call someone.....

Without giving a glance to both the girls he was about to go outside...when Janhavi called him from back "Kaha ja rhe ho naashta toh krlo"

Rishi -"Abhi nhi...Abhay ke Ghar ja rha...uska mobile band aa rha hai....I need to talk to him...jb tk usse baat nhi kr leta shaanti nhi milegi mujhe"with that he moved out the mansion while continuing trying to call Abhay...

Abhi had just woken up when he saw...Rishi at the parking area....he looked worried... he hurriedly went downstairs and rushed out ....he need to talk to his bhai and apologize...but before he could reach...Rishi had already left...he tried calling but it went unheard by Rishi.... Abhi fall down on his knees....he needs to sort out everything with his bhai and buddy...he had hurt both of them..and he'll rectify his mistake...he was determined........

......................
So how was the chapter???
Give your opinions about story in comment section....
You can request your scenes in comment section or dm me
Target - vote -30+ Comment -50+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 32.1K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
2.3M 103K 59
ABHYANSH SINGH RANAWAT, the most feared man in the country, was crowned at the tender age of 14, exposed to all the cruelty power-hungry people threw...
110K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...