ISHQ MAZHAB-The Religion of L...

By author_sumy

♡ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐲 ♡ ˜"°•✩•°"˜ 𝙸𝚂𝙷𝚀 𝙼𝙰𝚉𝙷𝙰𝙱 ˜"°•✩•°"˜ ☆Nimra Sultan, a fea... More

♡INTRODUCTION♡
♡CHAPTER-2♡
♡CHAPTER-3♡
♡CHAPTER-4♡
♡CHAPTER-5♡
♡CHAPTER-6♡
♡CHAPTER-7♡
♡CHAPTER-8♡
♡CHAPTER-9♡
♡CHAPTER-10♡

♡CHAPTER-1♡

63 6 12
By author_sumy

Nimra's POV

It was 5:00 in the morning when I woke up, cleansed myself and offered Fajr.

After I was done with my prayer, I swiftly headed downstairs to have something for breakfast as I was starving.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi, please jaldi se kuch khaane ko dedein, kasam se boht bhook lagi hai", I wished mumma and then in an instance started demanding for food.

(Greetings mom, please give my breakfast soon, I swear I'm starving!)

Aamina, my mumma let out a chuckle and prepared some pasta for my instant hunger.

I had it as soon as I could and then got ready for the university. I already received many calls from Zara, my bestie investigating about my attendance to the university. I applied moisturiser and a little lip tint on my lips, just to make myself look prettier.
I was done so I left for the university with Aamir Bhai.(My elder brother)
______________________________________

Jalal's POV

My mornings are as usual very early.
I wake up at 4:30, then I go for jogging and come back home by 5:00. I did the same today as today, it was not something different.

After I returned back home, I quickly freshened up myself and then had a light breakfast, basically Milk and Corn Flakes which was served by the servants. It's not that there's no availability of variety of breakfasts or food, there's much than needed. It's just that I don't like to have heavy breakfast early in the morning.

I got ready with my blazer on, followed by putting on the old and unique wrist watch with precise details and ofcourse my documentary file.

Then I headed towards my office namely known as, 'The Sikander Enterprises'
My office was well-known worldwide.
______________________________________

Author's POV

After a while, Nimra was stuck in the heavy traffic, so she decided to go to the university by walk as it was at a walkable distance now.
She informed Aamir Bhai and he agreed to it as the university was not too far.

Nimra got out of the car and walked a few steps and after some distance she was standing on the main road. Now she had to cross the main road.

As soon as the traffic light showed red colour indicating the vehicles to stop, Nimra started walking on the zebra crossing path.

She was startled when a car coming from the other side slightly bumped into her. She got furious and straightway went to the driver's seat.

"Andhe hogaye ho kya? Dikhai nahi deta ki abhi green light nahi aayi hai traffic signal me? Nazar nahi aa raha, aankhein kaam karna band hogayi hai kya?" She yelled all at once.

(Are you blind? Is it not visible to you that the green light hasn't shown up yet? Can't you see, have your eyes stopped working?)

And as expected it was the 4x4 car of Jalal Sikander. His driver was telling Nimra not to raise her voice. "Madam ji, sambhal kar baat kijiye, aap jaanti nahi hai ki yeh koun hai aur aap kis se ba-" the driver's words were cut off on the command of his owner. He motioned him to reduce his volume as well as his anger.

(Ma'am mind your words, you don't know whom you are talki-)

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Nimra was boiling in anger. She was least bothered who they were. "Haan haan batayein kon hai, aise bhi konse sheher ke shehzaade se baat kar rahi hu mai?" She said sarcastically. Little did she know that he was the most handsome guy in the whole town and was very famous worldwide.

(Yes yes, tell me who it is, anyways which city's prince am I talking to?)

Jalal Sikander was in a shock... He had never seen such a beauty in his whole life... He didn't pay attention to her arguement at all. He was busy capturing the beauty in front of his eyes. She looked even more beautiful when she was angry. The cute dimple on her cheeks, the squinted eyebrows were just breathtaking. The thing that attracted him the most was the sound of her bangles. The silver polished bangles were moving up and down, right and left according to her movements.

He was brought out of his chain of trance when she snapped her fingers infront of him just to kick him out of his imaginary world.
He blurted out clearing his throat, "Haan boliye, kya masla hai?"

(Yes speak out, what's the matter?)

This took Nimra a second to turn into a devil. They were getting onto her nerves and she replied, "Lo ji, dono ko ilaaj ki zaroorat hai. Ek ko dikhai nahi deta aur ek ko sunai nahi deta." She said in an irritating tone.

(Here you go! You both need treatment. One cannot see and the other one cannot hear!)

Jalal Sikander let out a smirk and whispered to himself, "Agar is mareez ka ilaaj tum kar rahi ho to zindagi bhar mareez rehne me koi masla nahi hai."

(If you're the one who's treating this patient, then there's no problem in staying a patient for the rest of my life!)

His whisper came out in a quite audible tone and she squinted her eyes. "Excuse me?"
She was confused and irritated at the same time.
"You're excused Ma'am!" Jalal Sikander said with a smile constant on his face.

This was all that took Jalal's driver, Kabir in a deep shock. He was confused not because he was fed up but because of the vision that his eyes were witnessing at that moment. Jalal Sikander, who never ever bowed down to anyone, gave so much respect to that lady. He was surprised to see that behaviour from his boss.

After a few seconds, Nimra shook her head in disappointment and said "Offooo...mera saara wakt zaaya kardiya tum dono ne...meri university ka time nikla jaa raha hai aur aaj phir late hojaungi mai." She cried out, not exactly a cry but a sad expression covering all over her beautiful face.

(Oh no! You both wasted all my time. I'm running out of time for my university and I'll be late again today.)

Jalal Sikander without wasting a single second offered her a lift. "Agar aap chaho to mai aapko aapki university tak drop kar sakta hu"

(If you wish to, then I can drop you at your university.)

Nimra squinted her eyes in annoyance and answered in a sarcastic tone, "Rehne do, iski koi zaroorat nahi hai, bohot-bohot shukriya, ek to mera per toot-te toot-te bach gaya, agar mai yaha ek aur lamha ruki ya tumhare saath university gayi to pata nahi aur kya kya bigadega!" Her voice was filled with innocence.

(Let it be! There's no need for this. Thank you so much. First of all I'm all safe from any injury to my leg, if I stay here even for a moment or go to the university along with you, god knows what else will I loose.)

Jalal Sikander quickly replied, "Jo hua uske liye I'm really sorry, anjaane me meri gaadi aapse takra gayi, lekin acchi baat hai hamari mulakat to hui." He said, making sure to let out a chuckle.

(Whatever happened, for that I'm really sorry, unknowingly my car bumped into you. But again it's a good thing, atleast we met!)

Nimra with a rapid response stopped him from his delusional thoughts, "Hello, zyada free hone ki koshish na karo...bakwas band karo apni aur dafa ho...pair sahi salaamat hai mere mai jaa sakti hu apne aap, aap apna dekhein!" She spoke out.

(Hello, don't try to get too free with me, stop with your nonsense and go from here...my legs are fine and I can go by myself, you worry about yourself!)

Then Kabir replied, "Arey Madam thodi to kadar karlo, ek to itne acche se lift de rahe the aur upar se aap hame hi anaap-shanaap sunayi jaa rahi ho, theek hai nahi jaana hamaare saath to jaao, khud chali jaao, hamaara peecha chod do, hame maaf kardo!" He spoke out irritatingly.

(Arey Madam, show some mercy, first of all we were ready to give a lift to you and inspite of that you're scolding us? Okay fine, you don't want to come along with us then go, go by yourself. Please leave us, forgive us!)

_____________________________________
To be continued...

Ab kya saari kahaani is ek chapter me hi likhdu? Interesting lagi kya?
Please co-operate kariye pehli baar hai ki mai aisa kuch kar rahi hu. Agar accha laga to please vote kardo aur comment kardo...aage aur dhamakedaar twist aayenge...stay tuned Sumians ❤️

Follow me on Instagram @author_sumy

Take care. Allah Hafiz 🥱✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
73.6K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
39.1K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...
248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...