The Freshman

By KylieFick

Liv mores into an all boy dorm and has no idea they are all boys. Liv is in college now, hoping her next year... More

They're all looking at me
Easy does it
Live your life
Party time gone wrong

How to run from the problen

0 0 0
By KylieFick

Liv wakes up early before the boys and  out to Maddy, Maddy is waiting for her in the hallway. "You didn't want anyone did you?" Maddy asks. "No I didn't, and I just wish night was a dream." Liv says. Maddy grabs her hand, "follow me but don't make a sound." Maddy says. Liv follows Maddy, Regie walks in front of them. "What are you doing up so early?" Regie asks Liv. "Why can't I be up this early?" Liv asks. "No one is up this early." Regie says. "well I am so get over it." Liv says.

Regie pushes past Liv, Liv looks at Regie. "God he's beyond annoying." Liv says. Maddy is admiring Regie, Liv looks Maddy. "Maddy?" Liv says. Maddy snaps out of it, "hm?" Maddy says. "oh no the Regie affect worked on you." Liv jokes. Maddy hits her arm, Liv laughs. Darren walks into Liv, Liv looks at Darren. "Sorry." Darren says and keeps walking. Liv tilts her head, "were they?" Liv asks. "Mhm, they talk every morning but we missed it this morning." Maddy says.

Liv looks a Maddy, "I gotta go." Liv says and runs back her dorm room and walks in. Kane is shirtless, Liv looks at Kane. Kane looks at Liv, Liv opens her mouth. Kane puts his shirt on, Liv clears her throat and walks into Olivers room. Oliver is sleeping, Justin walks up behind Liv. Liv jumps, "you scared me." Liv says to Justin. "Id just leave him alone, he punched Sebastian in the face last night." Justin says. "What!?" Liv says raises her voice. Oliver wakes up and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Oliver.

Oliver grinds his teeth and hide under the covers, Liv walks out of Oliver's room and goes into Sebastians, Sebastian wakes up and looks at Liv. Liv looks at his black and blue eye, Sebastian sits up shirtless. Liv looks at his stomach and abs then shake her head, Sebastian stands up and walks up to Liv. Liv backs up, Ryan walks up behind Liv. Liv runs into Ryan, Ryan looks at Sebastian. "Put a shirt on." Ryan says. Liv looks at Ryan, Ryan walks out of the dorm room.

Regie and Darren walk in the dorm room, Liv turns around and looks at Regie. Regie walks up to Liv, Liv swallows. Darren walks up to Regie, Regie looks at Darren. "Let her go, we gotta get to class." Darren says. Liv looks at Darren, Darren grabs regies shoulder and walks away. Liv looks at Oliver, Oliver walks past Liv. "Wait, please." Liv says. Oliver keeps walking, Liv grabs his hand and gasps at the feel of his skin. Oliver stops and turns around to face Liv, Liv let's go of his hand.

"Well?" Oliver says. Liv backs away a little bit, Oliver walks towards Liv. Liv falls back on Olivers bed, Oliver walks close then stops. "Maybe you should move dorm rooms." Oliver says. Liv looks at Oliver confused, "what?" Liv asks. "You heard me." Oliver says. Liv stands up, Oliver looks at Liv. "Maybe I will " Liv says and pushes past Oliver, Oliver scoffs. Liv walks out of the dorm room and goes to her class, Kane walks out of the dorm room and goes to the classroom.

Liv looks up at Kane and opens her mouth, Kane looks away and sits in his seat. Oliver walks in the classroom and sits in his seat. The teacher walks in and looks at Liv, Liv is staring at Kane. The teacher clears his throat, Liv looks at the teacher. "You doing okay this morning Olivia?" The teacher asks. "it's Liv." Liv says and walks out of the classroom, the teacher opens his mouth. Justin walks to Liv, "you forgot your book." Justin says and holds her book out. Liv takes her book, "thanks." Liv says.

Justin smiles and walks to his class, Ryan walks past Liv. Liv watches him walk past her, Ryan turns his head to look at Liv. Liv raises her head, Ryan turns his head back around. The teacher sends Kane out to Liv, Liv looks at Kane. "You need to come back in the classroom." Kane says. Liv looks away from Kane, Kane sighs. "look I know you don't like me okay but you're stuck with me." Kane says. Liv looks at Kane, "I don't know what you're talking about." Liv says.

Kane steps forward closer to Liv, Liv looks in his eyes. Kane looks back in livs, Oliver looks at them and throws his books on the floor and walks out of the classroom. Liv looks at Oliver, "no really leave, go back home." Oliver says. Liv scrunches her eye brows, Kane looks at Oliver. "what's good?" Kane asks Oliver. "What's good? Her. She needs to leave, don't know why she got in the college." Oliver says and pushes past Liv, Liv grabs olivers arm. Oliver looks at Liv, "I wish I didn't get into this college." Liv says.

Oliver looks in her eyes, "then pack up and leave." Oliver says. Liv looks down the hallway at there dorm room, Kane swallows. Liv walks away and walks in the dorm room, Sebastian is skipping class. Liv looks at Sebastian, Sebastian looks up at Liv and takes her air pods out of his ears. Liv walks in her room and grabs her bags, Sebastian looks at Liv. Liv wrips her clothes out of her closet and starts crying, Sebastian gets up and walks in her room.

Liv grabs her books and packs them away, Sebastian scrunches his eye brows. Liv sits down on her bed and cry's, Sebastian swallows and walks towards her. Liv throws her bags on the floor, Sebastian sits next to Liv. Liv sniffles and looks at Sebastian, Sebastian grabs her thigh. Liv stands up, "this is all your fault." Liv says. Sebastian double looks Liv, "my fault? What are you talking about?" Sebastian says. Liv walks close to Sebastian and grabs his shirt and lifts up on his feet, Sebastian grabs her hand on his shirt.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asks. Liv let's go of his shirt and backs away, Sebastian walks towards her. Kane walks in and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Kane. Sebastian looks at Kane. "Get out." Liv says to Sebastian, Sebastian grabs her arms. Liv trys to pull them away from his grip, Sebastian keeps his grip. "Don't do something you'll regret." Sebastian says. Liv scoffs, "I already did." Liv says. Sebastian squeezes her arms tighter, "you're lying." Sebastian says. Liv pulls her arms away but can't, Kane looks at Liv. "You're a lair." Sebastian says.

Liv looks in Sebastians eyes, Sebastian looks in livs eyes. Kane walks out of her room, Sebastian touches livs cheek. Liv closes her eyes, Sebastian grabs her other cheek and kisses her. Liv kisses him back walking closer to Sebastian, Sebastian grabs hips. Liv scrunches her eye brows, Sebastian walks back to the bed and sits down. Liv walks forward and kneels down, Sebastian bite her lip a little. Maddy walks in and covers her eyes, "god why don't you shut the door or something." Maddy says. Liv pulls away slowly and looks a Maddy, "I'm sorry I-" Liv says.

Sebastian lets go of her hips, Liv looks at Sebastian. "Y'all finally together?" Maddy asks. Liv looks at Maddy, Sebastian stands up and walks past Maddy and back to his bed. Liv watches Sebastian walk away, "don't tell me you are jus fucking around with him." Maddy says. Liv walks over to Maddy, Maddy looks in livs eyes. Liv sighs, "I can't control it when I'm with him." Liv says. Maddy taps her shoulder, "you're in love girly." Maddy says. Liv scoffs, "no no way." Liv says.

Sebastian walk back and looks at Liv, "babe you should get back to your class, we'll talk later okay?" Sebastian says. Liv eyes widen, Maddy covers her mouth. Sebastian walks over to Liv and kisses her head grabbing her cheek, Liv closes her eyes. Sebastian pulls away and walks back out to his bed, Liv groans. "God." Liv says. Maddy looks at Liv then laughs,"what's so funny?" Liv says. "you're dating Sebastian Moy!" Maddy says. Sebastian smiles and puts his air pods in, Liv rolls her eyes and walks out and goes in the hallway.

Maddy looks at Sebastian and gives him a thumbs up, Sebastian gives her a thumbs up. Oliver stops walking when he sees Liv, Liv grinds her teeth. Maddy looks at Oliver then Liv, "the tension." Maddy whispers, Liv pushes Maddy and walks past Oliver. Oliver looks at Maddy, Maddy smiles upside down. Oliver walk into livs room and sees her things are all packed up. "You packed up?" Maddy asks. Liv nods, "planning of leaving to a different college." Liv says. Maddy gasps, "are you crazy?!" Maddy says.

Liv looks at Maddy, "look I'm glad I met you but I can't stay here, I've fallen for four guys and they are all in my dorm room, plus Oliver told me to get lost." Liv says. Maddy laughs, "you're listening to Oliver now?" Maddy says. "no but he right, from the first time we talked about my grades. I'll think I'll take him up on his offer." Liv says. Maddy rolls her eyes "you're joking." Maddy says. Liv shakes her head and stands in front of Maddy, Maddy looks at Liv.

"I really am sorry mads." Liv says. Maddy scrunches her eyes brows. The teacher walks out and looks at Liv, "office now." The teacher says. Kane turns around the corner and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Kane. "Office." The teacher says. "Actually I'm already packed up, I'm planning on leaving anyway so I'll be there with my things." Liv says and goes back to her dorm room. Sebastian hid all of livs things, Liv walks in her room.

Liv comes out of her room and takes Sebastians air pod out, "where's my stuff?" Liv asks. "I don't know." Sebastian says. Liv sits on his bed, "give it back." Liv says. Sebastian takes his air pod and puts I back in his ear, Liv reaches for his air pod. Sebastian moves, Liv falls on the bed. Sebastian looks at Liv, Liv groans and sits up. "Seriously." Liv says. Sebastian lays her back on his bed, Liv watches his movements. Sebastian moves livs hair out of her face and smiles, Liv opens her mouth.

"You're so cute when you're mad." Sebastian says. Liv looks in his eyes, "and you're annoying." Liv says. Sebastian comes down and kisses liv, liv kisses Sebastian back. Sebastian grabs her hand fingers intertwined, liv holds his hand. Sebastian grabs her cheek, liv wraps her arm around his neck and pulls him down. Sebastian is now touching her body on his, liv pulls his hair a little bit. Maddy walks in and gasps then walks out, Regie looks at Maddy. Maddy swallows, "I heard your girlfriend is leaving." Regie says.

Maddy looks at regie, "I heard Sebastian punched you in the face." Maddy says. Regie chuckles and pushes past Maddy, Maddy looks at Reggie walk away. Sebastian pulls away slowly, liv opens her eyes. "Will you go out with me?" Sebastian asks. Liv swallows, "like girlfriend and boyfriend." Liv says. "Yeah." Sebastian says and plays with her hair, liv opens her mouth. Sebastian looks in livs eyes, liv nods. Sebastian smiles, "really?" Sebastian asks. "Yes " liv says.

Sebastian smiles and kisses her grabbing her thigh, liv kisses him and smiles through his kiss. Regie walks in, "god what the hell!" Regie says. Sebastian pulls away slowly, liv opens her eyes. "Heo is that you?" Regie says. Sebastian grinds his teeth and stands up, liv grabs Sebastians hand. Regie chuckles, "better listen to your girl." Regie says. Liv stands up and stands in front of Sebastian, "at least has a girl, looks like you and Darren are pretty close huh?" Liv says. "you little-." Regie says.

Liv looks at Sebastian, Sebastian looks at Liv. Regie chuckles, "the sooner you're gone the sooner the happier Kane and Oliver will be." Kane says. Liv looks at regie, "yeah that's right, your side bitches don't want you here anymore." Reggie says. Liv puts her hand in a fist, Sebastian grabs livs hand. Liv looks at Sebastian, Sebastian smiles. Regie walks out and looks at Maddy, Maddy returns the look. Reggie scoffs and pushes past Maddy, Maddy grabs regies hand. Reggie looks at Maddy, "I know you too well reg." Maddy says.

Regie scrunches his eye brows, "you think." Regie says. Maddy let's go if his hand and let's him go, regie walks away. Sebastian hands her bags, "here " Sebastian says. Liv rolls her eyes, "I knew you had them." Liv says. "just a percussion to make sure my girl doesn't leave." Sebastian says. Liv double looks Sebastian, Sebastian touches her cheek. Liv rubs her cheek against his hand, Sebastian kisses her head. Liv goes to her room, Oliver walks in and slams his bedroom door.

Kane walks in and eye balls Sebastian, Justin looks down and goes to his room. Ryan walks in, "she really leaving?" Ryan asks. Sebastian smiles, "go ask her." Sebastian says. Regie and Darren walk in and go to there rooms. Ryan knocks on livs door, "come in." Liv says unpacking her bags. Ryan walks in her room, liv looks up at Ryan. "Ryan." Liv says. Ryan clears his throat, "I uh I was just wondering if you were really leaving." Ryan says. Liv looks at her bags then at Ryan, "no I'm not, think I'll just have to fave my fears here." Liv says.

"You won't have to face them alone." Ryan says. Liv smiles, "thanks." Liv says. Ryan nods and walks out, "hey Ryan?" Liv asks. Ryan turns around and looks at Liv, "yeah." Ryan says. "think you can help me with Oliver,Kane and Justin?" Liv asks. Ryan nods, "I'll try my best." Ryan says. "thanks goodnight." Liv says. "Night." Ryan says and walks to his room, Liv lays in her bed and touched her lips, "what did I get myself into." Liv says to herself. Sebastian looks up at the seeling and smiles then closes his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.7K 35
**Previously known as ROOMMATES WITH MR. BAD BOY** Ren Harper is finally on her last year of college. She's a straight A student, she never drinks an...
3.4K 178 39
Sabrina just moved to a new city and doesn't have any friends. This nerdy dancer might have a surprise waiting for her when the teacher assigns a par...
27.6K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...
471 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...