Easy does it

Liv wakes up and goes into her bathroom and looks around, Sebastian wakes up. Oliver gets out of bed and goes into livs room to get to the bathroom. "god." Liv says grabbing her chest. "Sorry didn't think you'd be up this early." Oliver says. Liv looks at him through the mirror, Oliver watches her out mascara on. Liv turns around, "go ahead I'm finished." Liv says. Oliver looks at Liv, "you're so pretty." Oliver says then covers his mouth. Liv double looks Oliver, Oliver shuts the bathroom door. Liv walks out and runs into Kane, Kane grabs her shoulders.

Liv gasps and looks at Kane, Kane smiles and lets Liv go. Liv pushes past Kane and looks at Justin, Justin looks at Liv. Liv eyes widen, Ryan looks at Liv. Liv scrunches her eye brows, Sebastian hands her a coffee. "Here this will wake you up." Sebastian says. Liv takes the coffee and looks at Darren, Darren looks at Liv. "What you didn't think we would come back?" Darren says. Liv looks away and looks at Regie, Regie raises his head. Oliver comes out and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Oliver and goes outside. "Just take it easy, don't let your heart get into a mess." Liv says out loud.

Maddy walks up to Liv, "you okay girly?" Maddy asks. "am I okay!? No I'm not okay! There's too many of them and my best beats fast when I see Kane, Justin, Ryan and Oliver and Sebastian!" Liv says raises her voice. Oliver stares at Liv, Sebastian looks at Liv. Kane smiles, Ryan flips his hair. Justin blushes, Liv turns around looks at the boys then screeches and runs away. Regie laughs, Darren shrugs. Maddy looks at Sebastian, "you gonna go get her?" Maddy says. Oliver walks away after Liv, Maddy looks at Oliver walking after Liv.

Liv sits down in the corner of the wall, Oliver walks up to her. Liv looks at Oliver and hides her head in her arms and legs, Oliver kneels down to Liv. "I feel it too." Oliver says. Liv looks at Oliver, "I can't control it, I get jealous when you talk to Sebastian, I get all hot." Oliver says. Liv groans and pulls her hair, Oliver grabs her hands and looks at Liv. Liv looks in his eyes and swallows, Oliver grinds his teeth and scrunches his eye brows. Liv pulls her hands away and stands up, Oliver gasps and lets her get up.

"I can't, I won't " Liv says and walks away. Oliver watches her walk away, Kane turns the corner, Liv runs into Kane. Kane chuckles and smiles, "we gotta stop meeting like this." Kane says. Liv shakes her head and and walks away, Kane smiles. Justin stops walking and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Justin. Justin looks away and walks away, Ryan runs up to Liv. "I'm sorry I left last night, just didn't know what else to do " Ryan says. Liv grinds her teeth and walks away,

Regie grabs Liv by the arms and pulls her in close. Liv gasps and looks at Regie, "this is gonna end here, with your little love stories. Or it'll be a big scene, you understand me!" Regie raises his voice. Sebastian pushes Regie off of Liv, Liv look at Sebastian. "Don't touch her Regie." Sebastian says. Regie scoffs, "don't tell me you feel something for her " Regie says. Sebastian looks at Liv, Liv looks at Sebastian. "It doesn't matter if I do or don't, don't touch her." Sebastian says and gets closer to Regie, Regie steps closer to Sebastian.

Liv grabs Sebastians wrist, "it's okay l, I'm fine." Liv says. Sebastian looks at Liv, Liv nods. "I'm okay." Liv says. Sebastian backs away from Regie, Oliver grinds his teeth. Liv let's go of Sebastians hand, Regie walks away. Liv backs away from Sebastian, Sebastian looks at Liv in her eyes. Liv returns the look, a teacher walks up to them. "aren't you supposed to be in class?" The teacher asks. Liv looks at the teacher, Sebastian wakes away to his class. Liv looks at the teacher, "yes I'm sorry I'm late." Liv says.

Liv walks to her class and sees Oliver and Kane, Kane looks at Liv. Liv looks at Oliver, Oliver looks at Liv. Liv sits in a empty seat behind everyone and across from Kane, the teacher begins to teach the class. Kane looks at Liv, Liv lays her head down on the desk and looks at Kane. Oliver looks at Liv, Liv picks her head up and looks at Oliver. The teacher slams his hands on livs desk, Liv flinches. "is there something you wanna share with the class?" The teacher asks. Liv shakes her head and looks at Kane, Kane winks.