ꃅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꪱׁׅᝯׁυׁׅ꯱ׁ...

By ProblemChild1470

·:*¨༺ ♱⚯ϟ♱ ༻¨*:· {Harry Potter Boys x Fem Reader} 𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑ 𝕴𝕹𝕮𝕬𝕹𝕿𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕺𝕹 ... More

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩـ▕⃝⃤٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

꒷꒦︶ ཐིཋྀ︶꒷꒦

28 1 0
By ProblemChild1470

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓫𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯𝔂𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝔂𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓫𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓯𝓻𝓪𝔂

{𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{Chapter 2}

"First year students will require three sets of plain robes, 1 wand...?" Harry reads out the letter. "Essential bit of equipment, Harry." Hagrid tells him as he continues on. Y/N looking out the window and at the the city of London. Feeding her crow some seeds. On a bus entering into city and to their destination.

Y/N had a few things missing that she needed. She had her wand already, her bird, but she needs her robe and a few other essentials. Sitting back down on her seat, itching her arm underneath her coat sleeve. Hagrid looking at her with worried filled eyes. "Are you alright, Ms. Foxglove? Let me hav'a look at that." Hagrid offered but Y/N moved her arm away.

"It's fine Hagrid. It's just an inch." She said in a silvery tone of voice. Harry looked at Hagrid who just shrugged at the response. Y/N's crow, Bailywigg, takes out a his watch and shows them the time. "We're right back on schedule. Thank you, Baileywigg." Hagrid gives him a seed and pets him gently.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִ ֶ 𓂃

"All students must be acquitted with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Can we find all of this in London?" He questioned. "If you know where to go." Replies Hagrid.

The three make their way to a building called The Leaky Clauldron. Hagrid opening the door for the both of them. Y/N quickly putting her hood over her head so that no one would spot her. "Why are you putting your hood on your head?" Harry asked her which she brings her finger to her lips shushing him.

The sound of talking, laughter, and music filled their ears once they walked in. Walking through the place Hagrid gets spotted by the owner. "Oh, hagrid! The usual, I presume?" The old man asked kindly to the wizard. Y/N kept her head down trying to hide her face. "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Harry and Y/N here buy their supplies."

Tom looks at Harry with a shock expression. "Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!" Everyone around began to greet and praise young Harry who looked confused on why everyone knew him. Y/N tried to get past everyone not wanting to be spotted until someone from behind pulls her hood off. "Hey!" She yells just for everyone in the room to go silent. "It's...Y/N Foxglove."

"A Foxglove? They are allowing her into the school."

"I heard she's dangerous."

"Those poor children..."

"She belongs in a more secured place. Like prison."

"The rotten apple does fall far from the tree."

Y/N grabbing her hood and covering her head again. She hated coming in public for theses reasons. "Al'right! 'nough all of you! Go an harass someone yer own size. Don't listen to 'em, Y/N." Hagrid informed kindly to the 11 year old girl. Who nods her head avoiding eye contact.

"Harry P-Potter. C-Can't tell you how please I am to meet you. A-and Y/N Foxglove... wonder to f-finally meet your acquaintance." A man with his head wrapped up in a turban. Y/N looks up at him...she got a shiver the minute she saw him.

"Hello, professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Y/N, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your defense against the dark arts teacher at Hogwarts. Not like you'll need it will ya, Y/N." Hagrid joked while laughing. Earning a flat expression from Y/N making him stop laughing immediately and clearing his throat. "Sorry...bad joke."

"Oh. Nice to meet you." Harry holds out his hand to Professor Quirrell who looks at his hand almost with hesitation? "F-Fearfully fascinating subject. N-Not that you needed, Eh, Potter?" Y/N was getting strange vibes from him. Looking at Harry who to was confused but both shrugged at each other.

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy." Chuckled Hagrid as the two children say their goodbyes and follow Hagrid out through the back door. "See, Harry, you're famous." Hagrid open the back door for them, leading them out. "But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there. How is it they know who I am?" He asked innocently and curiously. "I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Harry." Answer Hagrid.

"...Hey um..are you alright? I know we only met and I only know your name but- I don't think your am awful person. At least I don't think so." Harry said to the girl. In a way of cheering her up. She smiles at him. Not a big smile but it was enough. Hagrid laughing a bit at the twos conversation.

"Young love. Sigh, such a beautiful site to see theses days." Commented Hagrid making Harry and Y/N turn their attention to the big wizard. "WHAT?!" After they had shouted Hagrid had tapped the brick wall with his umbrella as the bricks began to shuffle in and out rearranging themselves allowing a passage for the three of them.

"Welcome, harry, to Daigon Alley." Hagrid introduced Harry as the little boy had a amazed and fascinated expression. As it was a really big alley with hundreds of witches and wizards and all sorts of magical stores. "Here's where you get your quills and your ink. And over there, all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry. Harry was too busy noticing the new world around him. From all the different types of wizards and witches, to the different owls and animals, and to a store in particular which had a one-of-a-kind broomstick.

"But, hagrid, how am I to pay for all of this?" The boy questions Hagrid. Who was about to awnser. Before realizing...Y/N had disappeared. "Hold that thought, Harry. Y/N! Where are you?... Ah! I know. Follow me, Harry." Going into a different direction as they make their way to a store called "Herbs Herbs."

Walking inside was a giant plant and flower filled area. A place that would give any person with allergies nightmares. The entrance was beautiful as it was filled with hundreds of different types of flowers, and edible herbs. "Ay, I bet she be in the back. Now, when we go in it's best not to touch anything." Hagrid warned Harry. "But why?"

"You'll see." Walking into the back of the store as the light was a bit more dimed. Plants and flowers all lined up with very severe warning signs. The back of the store was known for all of their illegal herbs and very poisonous plants. Only brave wizards and witches used to conduct a very powerful poison.

Just like Hagrid predict, Y/N was holding a plant. It was a beautiful bell like flower. It looked absolutely gorgeous in Harry's eyes. But Hagrid had a different opinion. "Ms. Foxglove! Put that down! Ay ay, yer forming another rash! What have I told you about the poison!" He scolds her.

"That flower poisonous? But it looks so beautiful." Harry added making Y/N place the flower down. "I find the most beautiful flowers are always the deadliest. This is a Lilly of the Valley. A beautiful flower...but is poisonous, not to severe though unless you eat it. I am an Apothecary and Toxicologist." The young girl announced proudly.

"Not without a degree yer not. You are still a little girl. And I will not have you inflicted this kind of pain on yourself." Hagrid tells her. "Okay okay! I'm sorry...I already got what I wanted. I just wanted to by a plant-For you~" She holds up a Venus fly trap. But it was bigger, had more moving functions, and could make small growling noises. Hagrid's dark eyes widen, taking the plant... He wanted to cry.

"Sniff...um, let's go back. We um, uh don't wanna be late." Hagrid whips a tear of happiness from his eye. Walking out, Harry and Y/N following. Bailywigg fly's down to her arm and pulls her sleeve up. Showing a bad red rash on her hand from the flower and another rash on her arm. Harry watches the girl applying something to her arm...as it starts to go away.

Baileywigg wrapping a bandage around her arm is when Harry began to notice her other hand was wrapped up too. Did she poison herself on purpose? He was amazed but also disturbed. It made him remember more about his dream with her. She was.... fascinating beyond belief. He wanted to know more about his life and hers.

𓇢𓆸𓏲𓇬𑁍𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼

𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢: 𝔏𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶.

𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔗𝔶𝔭𝔢: ℜ𝔥𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔞𝔢 (𝔞𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰) 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔞.

𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔢𝔰: 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰 (𝔢𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔠 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤)

𝔄𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱: ℑ𝔣 𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫, 𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢, 𝔳𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔞𝔣𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔢 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔥 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

{1543 Words✎ᝰ.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...