IDOL SCHOOL (sunsun ff)

By Sakurasbobcut

"I fucking loved you for ages, and now I hate you." A story of the popular jock falling in love with the gay... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
part 7

part 5

70 7 3
By Sakurasbobcut

Sunghoon's pov

What the fuck is Sunoo doing with Yeonjun!! Is he fucking flirting with Sunoo!?!? Wait why do I care it's not like I'm dating Sunoo... I have my girlfriend anyways. Wait why is sunoo giggling with him and why is Yeonjun's arm around sunoo's waist!!

"Sunghoonie-babe are you okay?? You seem out of it today." My girlfriend wonyoung asked

"O-oh. I'm fine babe." I lied as I kissed her cheek

I then ran to sunoo and Yeonjun once my girlfriend said she had to go to the toilet.

"Hey sunshine! What are you doing with Yeonjun-hyung??" I asked

"Oh hi Sunghoon-Hyung!! I was ju-" sunoo was then cut off by Yeonjun and what he said infuriated me

"Sunoo is hanging out with me on the weekend right sunoo-ya?? We're going ice skating~" Yeonjun said and I was livid. Sunoo never had time to make plans with me anymore but he can go ice skating with Yeonjun!!

"Sun is this true??" I asked hoping it was a lie

But there I saw him nodding timidly with a weak little yes coming out of his mouth. God why was that kind of cute. Wait sunghoon what are you thinking! You have a girlfriend!!

"O-oh. Okay I'll get going then... Bye sun." I said as I walked away

Sunoo's pov
Soon enough I was dragged away from sakura by yeonjun and he was holding my waist in a way people would do it they were in a couple.

Yeonjun was taller than me with jet black hair like mine and an amazing face physique. And I looked up to see his face and that he was smirking. Why is that smirk kind of cute... And he's handsome looking if I'm being totally honest.

Maybe this plans of Chaeyeon's might work who knows I could get over sunghoon.

Then I looked sideways to see none other than sunghoon and wonyoung talking and flirting with each other and sunghoon giving wonyoung cheek kisses. Maybe I won't get over him...

"You know Sunoo... Your really attractive right?? Has anyone ever told you that hm?" Yeonjun told me and I was a bit flustered

"N-no not really..." I replied back embarrassed and flabbergasted at Yeonjun's words

As me and Yeonjun continued to talk(and sometimes he'd flirt with me), I saw Sunghoon-Hyung coming up to us and I was a bit shocked at why he was here.

"Hey sunshine! What are you doing with Yeonjun-hyung??" I heard Sunghoon saying

"Oh hi Sunghoon-Hyung!! I was ju-" I was about to explain until Yeonjun interfered and said something else. And if I'm being totally honest I think Sunghoon was jealous.

"Sunoo is hanging out with me on the weekend right sunoo-ya?? We're going ice skating~" Yeonjun said and there I saw Sunghoon's eyes light up in fury and maybe even jealousy??

"Sun is this true??" Sunghoon asked with his eyebrows furrowed and there I just did a weak nod not knowing how I'd respond

"O-oh. Okay I'll get going then... Bye sun." Sunghoon said as he walked away and there I smirked at Yeonjun's actions

Third person
It's now the weekend and Sunoo was out shopping with Taehyun, Sakura, Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong for gifts for Yena's birthday.

"Guys what would Yena like??" Sunoo asked the girls who were walking around the mall with Sunoo

"Uhm idk we aren't that close with her to be honest..." Chaeyeon said before turning around to Chaeryeong her younger sister who was with Taehyun "Hey sis what does Yena want for her birthday??" Chaeyeon asked

"Well she's into cute things like plushies or cute stationery." Chaeryeong said as we followed her into this cute shop that had tons of things in that might give us an idea on what to get Yena.

What the shop could look like 🫶🫶

"Oh shit this place is so huge." Sakura said as she walked in seeing all the cute plushies. Chaeyeon then told Chaeryeong and Taehyun that they could walk around but just don't misbehave.

"Oh my god what do I get her!!" Sunoo said as he looked at the cute plushies until he came across a cute duck that reminded him of Yena. He then got the duck and paid for it and he waited for the rest of them to come out of the shop.

"We found nothing to buy her." Sakura said as she walked out of the toy shop with everyone else empty handed.

For the rest of the day the group spent some time at the mall shopping for themselves and Yena and Chaeyeon got her a mario party game, some stationary and some sweets and Sakura got her plenty of gift cards like Starbucks, Nail coupons and more.

The following day (aka Yena's birthday)
Sunoo spent alot of the day getting ready for the day. He took a shower, put on the clothes he chose the night before, styled his hair and did his skincare and makeup.

Sunoo chose to wear a white long sleeve top with a grey zip-up hoodie over it with his coat over that paired with blue jeans and his converses.

His outfit 🫶🫶

Then Sunoo waited at his house for Yeonjun's car to arrive. As he was waiting he looked at himself through the mirror to see if anything needed fixing until two knocks were heard at the front door and then Seowon shouting afterwards.

"HYUNGG SOMEONES AT THE DOOR!!" Seowon shouted as Sunoo ran down the stairs.

"COMINGG!!" Sunoo shouted back as he opened the door to see Yeonjun standing at his front door.

"Hi Yeonjun-hyung!!" Sunoo greated him energetically as he opened the door.

"Hello Sunoo, your looking prettier today hm?" Yeonjun said and smirked as he looked at how cute and innocent sunoo looked right now.

"Hyung what the hell are you doing right no- WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?" Seowon shouted as she looked at Yeonjun staring at him up and down "OMGOMGOMG DID YOU TAKE INTO MY ADVICE OMDS IS IT WORKING!?!?"

"Gosh Seowon we're just going to someone's birthday party calm down." Sunoo said as he tried to lower Seowon's energy.

"And who's this young girl hm? This your sister??" Yeonjun asked

"Yeah don't mind her she can get annoying at times"

"Hey!! You can't say much when you take a fat dump in the toilet and it reaks of someone's hair grease-" Seowon was explaining until Sunoo put his hand over her mouth

"Okay okay he did not need to hear that!! Just go upstairs." Sunoo said as he shooed Seowon away.

"C'mon lets go now." Yeonjun said as he took Sunoo by the waist which surprised Sunoo as he led him to the car opening the front seat

"Ah! I-i-i shouldn't b-be sitting there!!" Sunoo said

"Nuh uh your sitting there if you like it or not Sunoo-ya." Yeonjun said fiercely

In the car they played some music singing to the songs until they collected Chaeyeon, Chaeryeong and Sakura.

"Chaeyeon look!! Yeonjun and Sunoo are getting along!!" Sakura whispered in Chaeyeon's ear and there Chaeyeon just burst out in laughter seeing how the little silly plan is actually working.

At the ice skating rink everyone arrived. Sunoo, Yeonjun, Sakura, Chaeyeon, Chaeryeong, Eunbi, Taehyun, Eunchae and obviously the birthday girl Yena. There everyone greeted everyone giving eachother hugs and giving Yena her presents.

After that they all got their skates but Sunoo was struggling on how to tie up his skates until Yeonjun came up to him and offered him a hand.

"Need some help cutie??" (How did I cringe so bad whilst writing that.) Yeonjun said as he got on one knee tieing up the laces of his ice skates.

Once Yeonjun finished tieing up Sunoo's laces he grabbed Sunoo by the hand and he dragged him to the skating rink.

"Y-yeonjun... There's something I need to tell you." Sunoo said scaredly.

"What is it Cutie hm??" Yeonjun said

"I-i-i d-dont k-know h-how t-t-to s-skate." Sunoo stuttered shyly

"Well that's fine I'll help you cmon." Yeonjun said brightly as he held out his hand and with Sunoo accepting it they both got onto the rink.

"There we will go slowly okay?" Yeonjun said holding his hand telling him steps.

"I-i-i think I have the hang of this." Sunoo said and there Yeonjun let go of his hand seeing sunoo skate by himself until Sunoo tripped but there Yeonjun caught him and held him by the waist.

Sunoo was staring at Yeonjun's face looking at his facial features and how... Attractive they were.

"Gonna keep staring cutie??" Yeonjun said as he broke the awkward silence.

"A-ah! Sorry!!" Sunoo apologized

But little did they both know Sunghoon was there witnessing the moment again with his fists clenched turning pale.

----------------------------------------------------------

GUYS DONT BE GHOST READERS PLEASE COMMENT 🫶🫶

No because will Sunoo end with Yeonjun atp.

THE UNIS TEASER VIDEOS OMDS LUSHH. AND THE CONCEPT PHOTOS!?!? IS SEOWON EVEN A 13 YEAR OLD WHAT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
11.3K 345 17
He wants to take revenge on his fake fiance for betraying him. What could go wrong if he kidnaps her brother thinking it was her bf ?? What if his fa...
1.3K 92 7
[COMPLETED] Soonyoung said, "Seokmin, can I tell you a terrible thing?"
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...