until i found you ~ the end o...

By PersonaAnonima396

Fanfiction of The End Of The F***ing World Maxine is a girl that lives in a town, she doesn't have any friend... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
season 2 introduction
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
The End Of The F***ing Story

season 1 introduction

52 2 0
By PersonaAnonima396

MAXINE

Maxine is a girl that lives in a town, she doesn't have any friends since from her childhood and she hates her father and her mother died in a car accident. Is a sarcastic girl, funny, extroverted even if sometimes she is shy will get acquainted with three other guys, Alyssa who has almost the same personality where they get along very well, Henry who is introverted we get along and James who has the same personality as Henry where Maxine will begin to have a crush on James.

HENRY

A introvert guy that hates his parents that never love to him, he doesn't have any friend expect James because they are friends since childhood because of their mothers. He is introvert, calm and don't talk too much, is life is going to change soon when he become friend with other 2 girls, expecially Alyssa where both have a crush on each other.

       and then the main characters..

               JAMES AND ALYSSA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 717 31
𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.
17.4K 981 29
This is about a 14 year old girl name Taylor. She has four best friends n a major crush on this guy name Jake that she met when starting high school...
217K 2.9K 43
e u n o i a [euh-noy-uh] • Greek a pure and well-balanced mind. a good spirit. "beautiful thinking" - ranking history: #1 - rudeth #1 - jonathandav...
1.4K 104 32
Julia's world is turned upside down after a horrible accident that forces her to move halfway across the country to live with her uncle. She is deter...