Episode 5

HENRY'S POV

The next morning i wait Alyssa to wake up and we start to walk "You know what?" she says, "What?" I ask to her, "We were right to dump James we didn't kill anybody even though I wonder where Maxine is" she says, "Maybe she's alright but yes we were right to dump James" I say, "It's better go to my father only we two and three if we find Maxine but James had the money.." Alyssa says before she stops, "Why did you stop?" I ask to her, "Turn around and don't look at me" she says.

MAXINE'S POV

I wake up the next morning i was sad and i didn't know what to do alone i was thinking to come back home but i changed my mind i was thinking what the others are doing now and i travel across the streets alone lost in my thoughts.. I was right to leave James alone or maybe I was an idiot? He saved Alyssa from that man he was do only the right thing.. it's all my fault

HENRY'S POV

Alyssa brought some things from the Chemist store i don't know what she brought and she says "Hey stay here i will be right back" and then after she returns we go to a store of clothes and underwear, me and Alyssa we separate look for things and i see Alyssa get caughted by security and she was take to a room, i have to save Alyssa i was trying to get an idea and i see a little girl and i take her to the street for distract the security to search her and so there comes a message where the child's father is looking for his daughter and then the security get out, "Come with me" I say to Alyssa, "What an idiot that is" she says and we escape from the store but then i see the 5 year old child we can't let her alone outside so we take her to his father and the security see both of us.

MAXINE'S POV

While I was wandering in the streets I was hungry I decided to go back there to see if the others were there but there were but with great surprise I see James "Hi" he says, "Hi" i respond, "I lost the money" he says, "I'm not here for the money... i'm sorry that i left you" i say, "I'm sorry that i kill him" He says, "I'm not gonna leave you again" i say, "Ok" he responds, "So what we do now?" I ask, "I don't know maybe.." James gets interrupted when we see Henry and Alyssa enter we share a smile after we see each other again.

HENRY'S POV

We go with the security in the same room, for Alyssa the second time, for me the first time get caughted by him "So this is your boyfriend?" He says, "..Yes" Alyssa say that she never says that we are dating, "He do that to you? He hurt you?" He asks, "What no I would never violence to a woman" I say, "No.. another" Alyssa says, "C'mon go away" he says, "Serious?" we say, "Yes" he responds, "What about the panties?" Alyssa asks but the security don't say anything "Okay thanks" We both say going away before we hear him "Don't steal anything" but Alyssa without listen steal another thing and we escape from there.

And we walk to streets when i heard Alyssa talking "And if James is dead? Maybe is dead he saved me and we decide to left him is not fair" and then after we return to the diner we find Maxine and James sit together and we share a smile and we sit "James.. i'm sorry if me, Henry and Maxine left you.. you saved me from that psycho" Alyssa says, "Ok i'm sorry too with all of you expecially you Maxine.. sorry if i scared you" James says, "Don't worry" Maxine responds smile, "So we go to my father?" Alyssa asks, "Ok" we all three say and then i take Alyssa's hand and give her a smile and the same thing James and Maxine.