𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒|...

By Gaelithoxrider

↳ ❝ [ THEIR PRINCESS] ❞ ━ Vox X Valentino x fem! OC ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Clara morningstar captur... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
━𝟎𝟎𝟏
━𝟎𝟎𝟐
━𝟎𝟎𝟑
━𝟎𝟎𝟒
━𝟎𝟎𝟓
━𝟎𝟎𝟔
━𝟎𝟎𝟕
━𝟎𝟎𝟖
━𝟎𝟎𝟗
━ 𝟎𝟏𝟏
━ 𝟏𝟐

━𝟎𝟏𝟎

1.4K 61 6
By Gaelithoxrider

The demons of hell walked by the white limousine without a care in the world. The demon inside looked at his phone with a smirk, he wondered when he would meet the blonde again, it was going to be soon, thanks to his good friend.

In front of him, stood a dark pink and purple store called hell's wardrobe. Inside the girl's were talking while sewing and gathering fabrics. Clara rolled her eyes when her co-worker mentioned something about her boyfriend and his friends, she wasn't usually mad when her co-workers talked about their life she just hated it when they got into hers.

"soo..Clara.. you find the one yet?"  Nora asked the blonde, who was sitting in the back corner of the cut off room from the main part of the store.

The girl sighed, Nora was an old demon, she barely made a living in the store because she was always talking and not actually doing work. "not yet." Clara said, focusing on the fabric in her hands. it was due soon and she had to make sure it was perfect, she used a stitching and high end fabric for her high end clients. 

she copied a design off one of her other works. 

"shame, you're too pretty to die young."Nora leaned in closer to the group of girls that surround her work table." maybe the angels will finally kill her next year" She whispered with a grin.

Some of the girls laughed while others looked back at the lonely blonde girl."your a bitch, Nora, that's why your husband left you for a sex demon"

Nora's and the group heads snapped towards a woman who leaned on the door frame into the work room. The girl sported a pure white dress that reached the floor, her black hair in a side braid that reached to just below her breasts.

"Rain... I thought you said you weren't going to come back here unless it was appositely necessarily"

"Well.. I am the manager, Nora. I think I can do whatever I feel like" she shot a glare to Nora and walked over to Clara, her three inch heels echoing in the silent room."someone's up front for you sweatheart"

People barely stepped into hells wardrobe, let alone asked for someone in the back. "Who?"

"A special gentleman, wouldn't want to keep him waiting, now would you princess?" Rain was one of the only demons in the store that knew who she was and didn't act like a down right bitch towards Clara.

Standing up, she followed rains quick footsteps towards the front, shooting a look behind, which she wish she didn't, the group of women glared at her.

Clara narrowed her eyes.

I could care less

The store was laid out where you had to go behind a wall and take a left to get into the work room. Just before Clara took a turn into open space she could hear rain talking to someone.

"She's coming out right now, is there anything else I can help you with sir?" Rains voice lingered in the air.

"Velvette always chooses such cute employees."

Halting just when she was about to step outside of the safety of the wall. She remembered that voice. It was the one last night.

Gold

Her head lowered to where her necklace lay on her bare white skin, her crop top collar just beneath it.

Rains laugh shook her out of a daze she would rather not go in to again.

Her eyes widened and she snapped to fix her hair and her clothes. She took a breath and walked out, trying to focus on her steps so she didn't fall.

Val came into her view, the man smiled at the sight of her. He wore his floor length fur coat just now it was open and she could see his dear grey suit.

"Still as beautiful as last night, princess"

Clara froze.

She never told Valentino that she was the princess, she didn't even tell his employee, angel. Raising her eyes to look at his, she instantly knew that he found out, not through angel or her friends, but from her boss.

And if he had contact with her boss, he was only here for one other reason.

"She wants me to model, doesn't she?"Clara planted her feet at the mention of her boss.

She's heard of story's with the powerful overlord, sure she was the princess of hell but she hated conflict, especially with her subjects.

His now smirk, widened at her words." You're a pretty thing, show off some skin, live a little." He straightened his posture." Now come on, don't wanna keep her waiting,huh?"

The only other time she had a one on one with her boss was when she first tried to get Clara to model, and that's how she ended up at hells wardrobe.

Not the worst, not the best.

Saying goodbye to rain, Clara walked out on to the street. What she suspected was Val's limo laid in front of her, the expensive car looking out of place in the beaten up streets

She heard his boots click behind her and the ring of the door closing.

Valentino's cologne drifted to her nose, not a moment later he stood in front of her. He opened the door for Clara, gesturing her to get in first. She stepped in and val followed.

" To the tower." Valentino spoke differently to his driver, like he was below him. in a way he was, that didn't give the male the power to speak to people like that.

"Please"

He raised his perfect eyebrow up, looking at clara like she just asked him to quit doing porn."what?"

"he's your driver not your slave" She snapped. She opened the door,about to get out.

oh, he was gonna kill velvette.

Valentino gritted his teeth." please, drive us to the tower."

looking at the driver through the rear view mirror she noticed the driver smiling. Closing the door, the car started to drive off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 13.9K 42
You just arrive in hell. What happens when you catch the eyes of a few of Hell's most powerful overlords..? 18+ Fem reader reached #1 in #valentino...
153K 6.3K 13
𓂃𓈒⟡・hazbin hotel x reader ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 ↪ as a desperate attempt to prevent a war be...
143K 2.3K 30
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
11.8K 367 12
Everyone knew what happened to Lucifer and Lilith when they ate the forbidden fruit. They were banished to Hell. It was said that they built Hell to...