My Flower~(Momiji Sohma x Rea...

By avuhhhhhhhhh

"You look so adorable in that!!!" "Eh!? It's a bunny onesie!" Parents? Nope. Akito? Check! (Y/N) Sohma, the h... More

1~Oh...
2~Free?
3~I love school!
4~Bunnies!!!
5~Valentine's Day!
6~A hot spring!
7~Aya!!!
8~She loves him!
10~Why her!?
11~I want to stay.
12~Why so dark?
13~ A get away !
14~ The path I walk
15~ All Mine!

9~Adorable...

465 16 0
By avuhhhhhhhhh

"Ah! Tohru are you okay!?" (Y/N) runs to Tohru, confused about how she got bit by a tiger, and why a tiger is even in the house. As well as why Hatsuharu is suddenly here.

"I'm okay, don't worry."

Hatsuharu walks up behind (Y/N) after helping Tohru and hugs her from behind.

"(Y/N), meet Kisa, she is one of the zodiacs." He says.

"Kisa come say sorry to Tohru...Kisa!" Yuki tries to get her attention by shouting, but it makes the situation worse.

"She is mute," Shigure says.

"Please don't be mean to her, Yuki..." (Y/N) walks up to Kisa and kneels next to her tiger form.

"Hello, Kisa...My name is (Y/N). I am also a zodiac, the hamster. I can tell you're upset but don't worry, everyone feels sad, it's an emotion, and I promise all I wanna do is help you. I don't want to touch you without your consent, so do you mind if I hug you?"

The tiger looks at her, before crawling into (Y/N)'s lap.

"There, there, it's okay...I'm here for you...If me and you go somewhere else so no one can hear us, will you talk to me once you change back?" (Y/N) asks, and Kisa's tiger form look at the girl hesitantly before nodding.

"She...She isn't hurting (Y/N)? She looks so calm..." Hatsuharu mumbles as (Y/N) walks outside and sets Kisa down behind the house.

"Alright-"

POOF

Kisa changes back, and is just a child...With tears in her eyes.

"There...You're beautiful..." (Y/N) says softly, not reacting any differently.

Kisa looks up at her and smiles.

"Aww...You have such an amazing smile, you should smile more often..."

"T-Thank...You..." Kisa says quietly.

"Your voice is even cuter!" (Y/N) says with a smile. "Now...Do you want to tell me what happened? Or I can try to guess and you can just nod, so you don't have to talk as much..."

"I like...the second option..." Kisa says and rests her head on (Y/N)'s lap.

"Alright...Was it your parents?"

She shakes her head no.

"Bullies?"

"That's...Part of it..."

"Alright...Is it someone from the family that did the other part?"

She nods.

"...Akito?"

She nods her head yes.

"Did he hurt you?"

Another nod.

"Can you tell me why?"

"Hiro...Confessed to me..."

"Is Hiro a part of the zodiac?"

She nods.

"Alright...It's okay, you're safe now..."

"Kisa." A woman walks up to the two. "Shigure told me you were found...Why are you causing me so much trouble?"

(Y/N) looks up at the woman and sighs, telling that to Kisa may make her feel worse.

"Ma'am...Are you her mother?"

"Yes..."

"You know, speaking to her like that may make her feel worse...Talking about the situation she is in is very hard, especially when you're her age...I don't mean to sound like I'm correcting your parenting, because I bet you're an amazing mother, but I know how she's feeling...It hurts."

"You are a good person...I can tell. Thank you. Do you mind telling me your name?"

"(Y/N) Sohma...Im the hamster zodiac..."

"Kisa...Would you like to stay with (Y/N) for a bit longer?" Her mother asks and Kisa nods.

///

"Hey Kisa, my names Tohru! I know we were off at a bad start but I promise I just want to be friends with you...!" Tohru says with a smile, and Kisa simply nods as she hugs (Y/N)'s arm.

"She is attached to her...Although, Kisa and (Y/N) do remind me of each other quite a lot..." Shigure says chuckle.

"Kisa...Do you want to try and talk..?" (Y/N) asks.

She shakes her head no.

"Alright, that's okay, we can try a different time!"

"Its kind of weird how attached she is to (Y/N)..." Kyo says.

Shigure goes and sits on top of Kyo's back. "Ignore him Kisa, he is just jealous because everyone loves (Y/N)."

"Thats true." Hatsuharu mumbles.

"You're heaving you damn dog! Get off!" Kyo shouts. "Anyway, whats for dinner, Tohru?"

"Hm...Kisa do you want anything special for dinner?" Tohru asks, and Kisa tugs on (Y/N)'s arm.

"Huh?" Kisa goes on her tippie toes and whispers what she wants into (Y/N)'s ear.

"You have the cutest voice ever!" (Y/N) quickly hugs her before looks at Tohru. "She wants eggs with chives, I can help make it!"

"I feel personally attacked." Kyo groans, he hates chives.

"I think its funny that Kisa is almost (Y/N)'s height already and (Y/N) is WAY older than her." Hatsuharu says with a chuckle.

"Its okay! Its easier to hug Kisa that way!" (Y/N) says, not even feeling offended.

"Oh, (Y/N), you wont be eating dinner with all of us tonight." Shigure says.

"Huh?"

"You're going to be eating up in your room!"

"Uhm...Why?"

"Because I invited someone over for you..!" Shigure says with a mischievous giggle as (Y/N) stares in confusion.

"Who?"

"Your little boyfriend." He says and nudges her, but she still looks confused. "Oh my, how oblivious can one be? Im talking about Momiji dear."

"The damn brat!?" Kyo shouts.

"Eh!?! He is not my boyfriend! A-And why would you invite him over!?"

"Because you two need some more time together."

"But what about Kisa? Can she eat with me upstairs too?" (Y/N) asks.

"Kisa? You dont mind staying with Haru during dinner so (Y/N) can have some important time with someone she loves, right?" Shigure asks.

She shakes her head no.

"Are you sure Kisa?"

She nods.

///

"Hallo!" A familiar yellow haired boy bursts through the door.

"Ugh...The brat."

"Momiji...!" (Y/N) goes to him and hugs him, although this time she feels more embarrassed.

"(Y/N)!"

"Alright you two, lets go now," He pushes the two up the stairs and into (Y/N)'s room. "Tohru will bring your food when its done!" He says and shuts the door.

"(Y/N), look. They are for you." Momiji pulls out a bag of lollipops and other candies (Y/N) has never seen.

"Woah!" She reaches to grab a lollipop but he quickly grabs her hand, stopping her.

"Ah, ah, ah~ First you have to do me a little favor."

"Hm? What is it?"

Momiji pulls out a bunny onesie and shows it to her. "You have to wear this!"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because you want candy." He says with a smirk and (Y/N) takes it from him, and goes into the bathroom to change.

She comes out in the yellow bunny onesie, although its a bit big, it looks adorable.

"You look so adorable in that!!!"

"Eh? It's a bunny onesie!"

Momiji walks up to her and places a lollipop straight into her mouth.

"Hush. It looks very cute and you must keep it on." He says and she blushes.

"O...kay..." She says softly.

Suddenly, a knock is heard and Tohru walks in with a tray.

"Here is your-" She stops and places the tray down before walking up to (Y/N) and staring at her.

"Oh my gosh...You look adorable!!!" Tohru hug (Y/N) and squeals. "Where did you get this from!?"

"From me!" Momiji says and quickly runs into the bathroom and then runs back out in the same outfit as (Y/N).

"Now we're matching!" Momiji says and side-hugs (Y/N).

"You two are so cute! I need to show everyone else!" Tohru says and quickly takes a picture. "Alright, im off now, enjoy your food!"

"Wha? She is going to show that picture to everyone..."

"Come on, lets eat." Momiji says and give her the food.

The two start eating, laughing about random things.

"(Y/N), stay still." Momiji says and moves his finger up to her lip, before wiping a piece of food away. "Messy much, huh?"

"Oh! I didn't even notice!" She says trying to cover up how flustered she is.

"Give me your plate if your done." He says and stacks the plates before pulling her into her bed and dropping a bunch of snacks in front of them from his bag.

"Woah...So much!"

"Yah! We can eat these and watch a movie!"

"Okay!"

The two start a movie, laying close to each other on the bed and eating snacks together.

"Here, try this one." Momiji says and she tries to take it from his hand.

"Nope. I'm going to feed you, open up." He says with a giggles and she does so.

"I-Its good..!"

"Wha? Is that a blush I see?"

"No...Its just dark in here, you're seeing things." (Y/N) says and looks away.

"Mhm...sure. Feed me something now!"

"Huh..? Okay...Which one?"

"This one!" He points to a mini chocolate cake.

"Here," She puts it in front of his face and he eats it happily.

The two continue watching, and Momiji notices (Y/N) yawning.

"Sleepy?"

"Kinda..."

He grabs her by the waist and pulls her on top of him.

"There...Sleep like this." He says and she simply nods, too tired to comprehend whats even going on.

"Night..."

"Goodnight, (Y/N)..." Momiji says, and falls asleep as well.

"You two-!" Shigure walks in, but stops himself from speaking as he sees the sleepy children.

"Aww...This is adorable."

"What?" Yuki asks, walking behind Shigure.

"Look at that..."

Yuki looks at the scene and chuckles.

"She is too innocent to have a relationship, but I think Momiji could be an exception..." He says and Kisa peeks her head to see as well.

"Yuki, you sound like an older brother."

"She is like my younger sister..." He says before looking at Shigure. "Where are Tohru and Kisa going to sleep?"

"We can set up a futon."

"Kisa, do you mind sleeping next to Tohru for today?"

She nods.

"(Y/N), she is quite special, huh?" Shigure mumbles.

"Yes...She needs to be protected, not hurt, if she is hurt, the world breaks a little more. Like a flower, the world loses life as each flower is hurt, and flowers cant come back from extreme pain...It's amazing." Yuki says.

"She is amazing." Shigure says.

///

Dont forget to vote! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.3K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...
230K 7.5K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...
1.9K 65 10
เฟ written by kat โƒ.โœฎ:โ–นใ€€ใ€€โ—ƒ:โœฎ.โƒ (๐๐€๐Œ๐„) ๐’๐Ž๐‡๐Œ๐€ is the opposite of their older brother, Akito Sohma. They love and care about the well-being of a...