GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-23

3.7K 253 86
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Jungkook enter the club and was greeted by the club manager.

"King this way" Manager shows the way to the hall where everyone is present.

Jungkook with his two bodyguard and suga made their way towards the hall, where every types of personality will bombard him with question.

And that question has to be answered by jungkook and thinking this is making jungkook tired.

They board inside the elevator with the club manager.

Club manager is already ready to shit on his pants after seeing the dark aura of jungkook but this is his work and he can't run away from his work.

Suga looks at the stiff body of manager which is sticked to the wall and said "what are you afraid of"

Manager flinch and on that time the elevator door open and everyone made their way towards the hall.

Jungkook bodyguard swang open the huge door of hall and everyone present inside went silent after seeing the king.

Everyone get their asses up from the chair and greet jungkook in unison except one person kim namjoon whose focus is somewhere else not giving any importance to jungkook.

Jungkook wave his hands to tell them to just sit and everyone goes back to their seat.

Jungkook takes the middle seat with suga on side and his two bodyguard standing behind him.

He roam his eyes everywhere in the hall and his eyes unknowingly caught the man, Kim namjoon.

His senses became sour, he clear his voice and says "yes Mr. Park what's your grievance"

Mr. Park who's sitting directly opposite to jungkook says "The resort which is in busan is occupied by your people"

Jungkook nodded his head, this lame question are giving jungkook headache.

With his two finger he call the club manager and says "Brought hard drink for everyone"

Club manager nodded and walks out of the hall.

Jungkook with his eyes indicate suga to take the lead and suga get ready with his answer.

"We'll talk with our people to solve the matter, next" Suga says.

"Where were you king" Someone from left open his mouth.

"We heard that you're getting married"

Jungkook eyes shot towards the source of voice and the voice was none other than his second rival kim mingyu.

Whispers flied inside the conference hall with shocking gasp too.

"Who said?" Jungkook tsked and simply replied and saw a smirk formed on namjoon lips.

Jungkook looks away and shut his eyes to calm down, namjoon really knows how to press the raging button inside jungkook.

Jungkook massage his temple with his close eyes.

And in the moment the door of hall get opened by the manager and a waiter enter inside the room with eyes on tray making sure that the heaviness of tray will not make him trip on his feet.

"Start from here" Manager said pointing towards mr. Park who's sitting on the door side.

Waiter takes the glass of drink and placed it in front of Mr. Park.

"When you delayed the meeting, we thought you run away from your responsibilities" One client said with a laugh and then he laugh nervously when he saw no one is joining him because he thought he cracked a fantastic joke.

Jungkook looks at the staff and laugh behind him and seeing jungkook laughing everyone present in the hall started to laugh too.

And abruptly jungkook laughs dims down and a loud gun shoot echoed the room and the man who crack the joke layed down on the table with eyes wide open.

The room get pin drop silent and everyone became silent .

Jungkook eyed the dead person and shout for everyone to hear "who wants to join him"

Jungkook again leans back on chair.

But

Suga eyes mistakenly caught someone and that someone was...taehyung who is stilled on his place with unknown emotion.

The rage of bubble inside taehyung burst after seeing the man who was laughing his ass off a minute ago, taehyung didn't saw him when he first entered the room because he was more focused on the trolley of drinks.

But when he hear the same laugh which he was dying to hear since one month, his body get extremely fired up.

The built up angered comes again after seeing jungkook and he marched towards jungkook.

Suga tried to grab taehyung hands but the little guy jerk his hands away from suga.

He reach jungkook side and turn the swivel chair of jungkook. jungkook popped his eyes open when he felt someone swayed his chair and his eyes become somewhat pulpy but..

In a milli second with full strength jungkook face turned aside when a great force made contact with his cheek.

Everyone in the hall stand up from the seat with mouth wide agape.

Jungkook place his palm on his cheeks and then turn his face towards taehyung, suga immediately pulled taehyung behind his back.

Taehyung breath heavily, he fist the coat of suga from behind to support his body because it's getting heavy to stand on his own feet, his body is shaking due to the unknown strange inner feelings of his.

"Move aside" Jungkook says with his utmost calm voice to suga.

Suga with his eyes tell the guards to throw all the clients out of the room because a pathetic scene will going to create here.

"Calm down" Suga says.

"I said Move" Jungkook repeat his sentence.

Suga slowly takes the gun which was on jungkook hands because no one knows when will he shoot anyone, suga knows how jungkook mind works.

"Out" Jungkook said.

Jungkook from his side eyes saw everyone has left the room but only namjoon is standing on the side with his unusual face.

"I'm talking to you"

"Sir please" One bodyguard tell namjoon to walk out, with throwing last glance to both jungkook and suga, namjoon walks out from the room.

Jungkook with his finger said to suga to move aside. Suga takes a sigh, he knows jungkook will not harm taehyung but still he's not sure today.

Taehyung who was clenching suga coat from back whisper "I don't want to see him"

When taehyung voice hit jungkook ear he get up from the seat and shout "get out"

Suga nodded his head and tried to unclench the fist of taehyung on his coat but the grip seem solid.

They never get along with each other but today taehyung feels he'll be more safe with suga.

He knows he hit jungkook and he even knows jungkook will not let it go this time, he had already warned him to never raise his hand on him.

The burning sensation which is evaporating inside taehyung will not go down this easily, he wants to throw his hands on jungkook until his anger go down and scream on his face -why did he left him alone- but he doesn't want to look at jungkook face at all.

He has promise himself he'll never turn back and again make the same mistake to invest his all time on jungkook because this guy doesn't deserve a tiny bit of affection from taehyung.

"Don't worry" Suga mumble to taehyung and walks out from the room with two bodyguard.

Now jungkook and taehyung is standing in the hall alone, taehyung is looking down while jungkook eyes are piercing taehyung.

Jungkook unbuttoned his coat and slide down from his shoulder and tossed the coat somewhere in the room.

He put his both hands on waist and lean down to taehyung level and says "who gave you the permission to slap me in front of the whole public"

Taehyung didn't utter a word, if he parted his mouth even for a second he's sure jungkook will bury him in the exact spot where he's standing right now.

"What? Forget how to talk" Jungkook says.

When taehyung didn't utter a single word even after ten minutes jungkook anger overtook his sanity.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and clenched taehyung shirt and jerk his body and make him stand on his toes.

Taehyung mouth went dry and then taehyung looks up to those burning charcoal, where only anger is visible.

Jungkook ego is higher than a mount Everest and he doesn't tolerate anyone insulting him openly and today taehyung slapped him in front of all his fellow maafia's.

His male ego hit him with a absolute force and he push taehyung who stumble with his leg and was about to collide with the floor but he hold the edge of table and manage himself.

Taehyung who was holding anger since long looks at jungkook again and the anger burst like a volcano and he grab jungkook collar and scream "where have you been"

Jungkook who was out of sense comes back to his senses and his knitted brows get into a thin line.

"Where the fuck have you been" Taehyung yell again.

Now it's jungkook time to get quite.

Taehyung jerk jungkook body, the pile of lump started to form on his throat when he tried to control his tears.

"Who-who am I to you" Taehyung voice crack in a middle.

Taehyung push him away when he saw jungkook is going to touch him.

Jungkook immediately slip out the ring from his finger and put it inside his pocket.

Taehyung didn't saw anything as he's not ready to look anywhere other than jungkook.

when the pain which he didn't share with anyone since one month gets unbearable that pain turned into tears and eventually fell out from his eyes.

Jungkook takes step towards taehyung and tried to hold his hand.

Taehyung didn't gave anytime to jungkook to hold his hand and he jolt his hands away from jungkook.

Jungkook chuckle and says "when I started dating you, I made it very clear that I'm twisted and don't except anything ordinary from me, I'm weird and i like myself as I am"

Taehyung looks at him with disbelief, how can someone be this selfish instead of apologizing he's twisting everything and trying to put blame on taehyung.

"Where is your phone" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook lift his finger and tried to tuck the messy hair of taehyung behind his ear but taehyung back away and snatch the phone which was in table.

And the first thing he saw when he switch on the phone was 30+ missed call from bella and one message notification is there too which says "I hope you land safely"

His mind literally went blank, he harshly wipe his tears. He have a hope that atleast their wallpaper will still be the same but his hope again crashed when he saw jungkook has changed his wallpaper too.

"Who's she" Taehyung ask, eyes are still on phone, more tears are threatening to flow down.

He lost hope and he didn't check anything more.

"She's just my client" Jungkook smoothly lied on taehyung face.

"Why-why will she asked that you have land safely or not" Taehyung ask and lift up to look at those charcoal eyes.

Jungkook lift his hands and cup taehyung small face gently, wipe those pearly like tears and whisper "she was assisting me when I was in LA"

Taehyung nodded his head and ask "why didn't you replied to my any text"

"I was busy"

"For me too?" Taehyung tilt his head like he wanted one answer from jungkook which will sooth his scorched heart and he can forgive jungkook again.

Jungkook looks away, something is clenching inside him.

"For me too?" Taehyung again ask.

Jungkook nodded his head.

And then this was the last string for taehyung to stick with jungkook, when your man can't even give you his five minutes in all day then what's the point to continue your relationship.

"Sorry for wasting your time, let's part our ways" Taehyung says eyes are not leaving the floor.

Taehyung thinks only he's the one who's suffering in this relationship, only he's getting pain, jungkook seeem totally normal.

-that means I was forcing you to be in a relationship- taehyung inner soul scream painfully.

"Okay" Jungkook says.

Okay? Taehyung soul left his body, jungkook was dying to get free from the forced relationship.

Taehyung tsked he doesn't know what's happening around, he seriously doesn't know when his feet started to walk on his own. With holding each chair taehyung tried to walk out from the room with his wobbling legs.

"He said okay" Taehyung whisper to himself and more tears started to flow out.

Jungkook who's stilled on his place looks at taehyung disheveled look from back.

Jungkook started to sweat profusely and yell "on the day i land in LA you send me the picture of your new dog and said you want me to meet him"

Taehyung didn't stop.

"On 4th march you said you're going to fishing with your friends"

"On 5th march you sent me a picture with your aunt"

"On 6th march you said you were craving for me"

"On-on 7th of march you said your aunt wants to get married but she's afraid to propose his bf" Jungkook caress his heart which is thumping badly and the uncomfortable feeling started to grow even more.

"On 8th march You-you" Jungkook stopped when he saw taehyung walked out from the room without giving him any glances.

Jungkook takes his step towards the door to reach taehyung, he's having breathing problem.

With difficulty he shout "tae wait, you can't leave me like that, taehyung"

But taehyung has walked really ahead of him while crying.

Suga looks at the retreating figure of tae who was crying silently and then he ran inside to look for jungkook and saw jungkook is on floor, caressing his heart aggressively.

..............

Idk why but i can't imagine taehyung as top in only fictions otherwise in real life he gives both top and bottom vibes.

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
815K 43.4K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
555K 26.1K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
174K 10.3K 62
It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike. Coming from a loving family. He was prot...