Purest heart ouat.

By Beach9871

Lilly charming the twin sister of Prince Charming was travelling the kingdom roads one day when she met Jeffe... More

Cast.
Main cover.
Trailer.
Prologue.
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five Ariel's daughter.
110 reads.
200 reads.
Gifs aria.
Question.
302 reads.
New ouat fanfic.
332 reads.
408 reads.
426 reads.
502 reads.

Act one.

75 4 2
By Beach9871

Lilly charming the twin sister of Prince Charming was travelling the kingdom roads one day when she met Jefferson being the pure hearted girl she was she sensed Jefferson needed help and took him back to the castle where he spent the next few months as days bleed into weeks Lilly and Jefferson slowly began to fall for each other but when the evil queen's dark curse separates them can the purest heart find her way back to Jefferson or will she be cursed forever? Staring Sebastian Stan Jefferson slash the mad hatter. Nina Dobrev Lilly charming slash Sarah slash purest heart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 557 41
England, 20th-century. Days before her wedding Aster escapes busy London, retreating to her grand grandmother's cottage in South England to pick up a...
2.1K 53 18
Allison Swan is the younger cousin of Bella Swan. Allison's father is the brother of Charlie Swan. They are both the chiefs of police in Forks. Allis...
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
630K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...