Ducktales Retold: The Life Of...

By Jozar143

I made my own fanfictional character from the 1987 ducktales and the 2017 ducktales versions, a only eleven-y... More

Aiden Gets His Magical Powers/Aiden's First Adventure
Funso's Funzone Of Doom
Aiden Meets Lena
The Inventions That Turns Evil
Mark Beaks The Tech Billionaire
The Terra-Firmians That Live Underground
A God For A Day
Happy Birthday To Scrooge Mcduck
The Money Shark That Attacked Duckberg
The Only Child Day Adventure
The Young Mage And The Robot
Rescueing Agent 22
The Other Bin
The Tales Of Sky Pirites
Scrooge's Parents
Aiden Vs. Magica

Aiden's Horrible Mistake

98 3 0
By Jozar143

Today the McDuck family was getting ready for their adventure in Monacrow and Launchpad was getting all the stuff they need in the jeep. And the children were so excited.

Webby: Next stop, Monacrow!

Huey: Home to EX. C. E. S. S., the EXtreme Consumer Electronics and Science Symposium! Experimental race cars!

Aiden and Webby: Lasers!

Launchpad: Airplanes?

Dewey: You bet, old friend.

Scrooge: And Monacrow is said to be the final resting place of the elusive Maltese MacGuffin! Lost during Netherworld War II, this ephemeral is so rare that no one has ever laid eyes upon it.

Aiden: Whoa. So what is it, exactly?

Scrooge: The stuff dreams are made of.

Huey: No, but, like, is it statue or—

When Huey was trying figure out what Scrooge was talking about he sees Donald carrying a pile of wood and says "Come on, Uncle Donald! You can fix the houseboat when we get back."

Donald: Uh-uh. I'm almost done. We'll be on the water again in two days!

Suddenly there was a little explosion at the houseboat then he says "Seven days!" And a huge explosion hits the houseboat, it was gonna be a long time for Donald and his four nephews to be in the water again.

Donald: I should get started. Have fun kids!

Aiden: We will! Bye, Uncle Donald!

As Donald was taking care of his houseboat in the backyard, Mrs. Beakley was coming on this trip too.

Webby: Granny? You're coming too?!

Mrs. Beakley: I have my 987 vacation days saved up, and Monacrow's Blackwater Beaches are legendary. It's high time I "wilded out" with some "maxing" and "relaxing," Hmm?

Aiden: Wow, Webby, you have the coolest grandma.

Webby: You mean we have the coolest grandma.

Aiden: Oh, yeah, Beakley excepted me as her grandson.

Dewey: Now who's ready for the--

Aiden, Dewey, Webby and Huey: ♪ Best road trip ever! ♪

Scrooge tries to sing with them but he was off-key, Aiden says "Oh, you'll get it Uncle Scrooge."

Scrooge: (chuckles) Six months ago, if you'd have told me I should take in a group of youngins--

Mrs. Beakley: I did.

Scrooge: I would've called ya daft. But I tell you, I haven't felt this energized and vital since... well, a long time. Load up, everyone!

Suddenly Louie calls out to Huey, Dewey, Aiden and Webby then one of them says "Did you get it" and he did, the secrets to Della Duck and as they all were in the jeep and Scrooge shouts "To our greatest adventure yet!" And Beakley, Launchpad and the kids shouts "Whooo! To adventure!" Launchpad drives the jeep into the Sun-Chaser and it took off to Monacrow. While flying Launchpad gives Beakley a beach chair as her seat and when she requested for seat belts and insist her with a rubber tube as a floatation device when they crash but when Launchpad mentioned the word "crash" to Mrs. Beakley it began to worry her.

Scrooge: Long time since you've been in the field, eh, Agent 22?

Mrs. Beakley: And this plane would have been dangerously outdated even then. I'm counting 1, 2, 3, 14 safety violation.

Launchpad: Aw, come on. Every time the Sun Chaser goes down, she always gets right back up in the air.

Mrs. Beakley: "Every time"? I allow the children to travel with you because I assume you're keeping them safe.

Scrooge: Arc, jings! Launchpad, give the old bird a tour of the old bird to show her there's nothing to worry about. I'll take the wheel-stick thingie.

Mrs. Beakley: Sorry, when did you learn to fly a massive cargo plane?

Scrooge: Please, I'm Scrooge McDuck. If Launchpad can do it, how hard can it be?

Launchpad: Not very! Our tour starts down at the tummy of the plane. Let me know if this gets too technical.

Meanwhile Dewey and Aiden were sneaking to their secret base and Louie let's them in and says "I sweetalked Quackfaster down at Scrooge's secret archives. That lady is nuts! And I got her to give us this." It was pieces of a ripped up photo of the greatest mystery that they've been searching for.

Aiden: Okay. So what do we got, Louie?

Louie: The documents shredded on the week we were born. According to the note we found in Castle McDuck, that date is connected to--

Webby: The Spear of Selene. The mysterious unknown thing your mom took from Scrooge.

Huey: Somewhere in these pieces are the answers Scrooge doesn't want us to find. What is The Spear of Selene?

Aiden: Why didn't Scrooge and Donald talk for years?

Dewey: What happened to our mom? Nothing can stop us now—

When Dewey assume that he put the last piece into this puzzle theirs actually one missing.

Dewey: Oh, come on!

Louie: Where's the last piece?!

Aiden: (gasps) There!

Aiden spots the last piece and then Dewey tries to retrieve it and says "Aha! Nothing can stop us--" he got interrupted but his three brothers and Webby telling Dewey to stop milking the moment and suddenly the plane hits on something and made the last piece gone out of their secret base. Then Mrs. Beakley was wondering where were Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby are and Huey says "Quick! If they find out we're researching his darkest secret, Scrooge'll shut down our investigation for good!" They hid their secret base and everything in it.

And the children were whistling innocently and Mrs. Beakley asks if they were okay and Aiden says "We're okay, Granny, but how about you, Launchpad and Scrooge are you guys okay?

Mrs. Beakley: Yes, dear, we're alright.

Scrooge: Oh! You anti-aeronautical patchwork contraption! Will you fly already!

Mrs. Beakley: McDuck! I leave you alone for two minutes, and you crash the plane!

Launchpad: If we crashed, then why are we still in the air?

When everyone was looking out of the window they see that the plane was hanging on to the tip of a mountain and Beakley says "Of all the irresponsible..."

Launchpad: Not even a real crash.

Scrooge: Oh, quit your haverin'. It's just a teeny 10,000-meter speed bump. I'll have us safely on the trail of the Maltese MacGuffin by morning, or my name isn't Scrooge Mc--Waah!

Scrooge was spinning the plane around and around, the last piece was right next Aiden and tries to get it and Dewey says "You can do it, Aiden!" Suddenly Beakley stops the plane and Aiden fails on retrieving the last piece and Mrs. Beakley adds "And you've blown out an engine."

Scrooge: Oh, it happens all the time. Right, Launchpad?

Launchpad: Yes. But usually I crash, like two seconds later.

Mrs. Beakley: We have to get out and figure out how to get down.

Scrooge: And pass up the adventure of a lifetime?!

Mrs. Beakley: And risk all our lives?!

Scrooge: Ah, you're safe as houses! This is nothing! We got Aiden he's a level 2 mage be coming a great sorcerer.

Mrs. Beakley: You're seriously relying on an eleven year-old child to risk his own life for us just because he has magic powers?! Is this what you're doing when you take the family on road trips?

Scrooge: Acch, you're overreacting. The lad, wanted to risk it all he's a sorcerer who uses his magic to save people's lives!

Launchpad looks at the children who were concern about Scrooge and Beakley fighting and says to the P. A. "We seem to have hit some um, turbulence in the cockpit here. Everything's fine. Please enjoy our in-flight entertainment." He puts on an ending credits of Darkwing Duck with a jazzy sax theme song and Aiden loves Darkwing Duck he was a huge fan of Darkwing Duck but he stays forus to the plan and he says "Now what, Dewey?"

Dewey: Now that!

The last piece was hanging at the back window of the jeep and Scrooge, Beakley and Launchpad were climbing down of the cockpit and down to the tummy where the kids are and Webby says "We've got to get that piece without anyone noticing. We'll need some kind of distraction."

Aiden: Louie?

Louie: (sighs) Fine. Follow my lead.

While Scrooge is fixing the jeep Louie gives the other kids a thumbs up and both Aiden and Dewey tip-toed towards the back of the jeep and tries to get the other piece.

Launchpad: Ha! All set up here, Mr. McDee!

Scrooge: See here, Bentina. I have taken these children on countless of adventures, and they have never once had cause to worry about their bbsafety. Especially not Aiden.

Louie: Uncle Scrooge? We're worried about our safety.

Scrooge: Now, Louie, I hav e always looked out for you. Why worry now at such a potentially embarrassing moment for me?

Louie: I know we've been in tough spots before, but this one seems really tough.

Huey: He's right. Given the altitude, the condition of the plane, and the weather patterns, we have a 1 in 17 million chance of surviving.

Louie: Wait, really?! I mean, yeah! Scaaary!

Webby: And usually on our expeditions, there's some kind of curse or villain that you can outwit. But you can't outwit gravity.

L

ouie: Yeah. Yeah, yeah that-- That's right! We're all gonna die! We're worried about our safety! We gotta go! Now now now!

Launchpad: Now!

Scrooge: No!

Launchpad steps on the gas and as the children, Beakley and Scrooge moved out of the way and Aiden and Dewey sees the last piece flying out the jeep and jumps off the roof of the jeep before Launchpad crashes the it inside of the plane. And makes the plane lost balance and all the crates slides towards everyone, Scrooge tells Beakley and the children to get in the front. Aiden was first to climb the ladder to where the cockpit is then Louie and the rest of the children and suddenly the big crate that was their secret base slides towards Beakley and says "What is in here?"

The Kids: Nothing!

Suddenly the cargo door popped open and Scrooge says "Beakley! Secure the hatch!" And when Beakley climbs the ladder where the kids are, Launchpad climbs over the jeep and suddenly more crates were sliding towards Scrooge and Aiden jumps in to save him and Launchpad.

Beakley: Aiden!

Auden uses his levitation spell on himself so he can fly towards his adopted great-uncle hr shouts "Uncle Scrooge!" He leaps to his adopted great-nephew and grabs him with his cane and Launchpad leaps to Scrooge and catches him. Aiden successfully saves the day, and as Beakley closes the cargo door she was surprised to see Aiden fly.

Aiden: Are you two okay?

Launchpad: We're okay little buddy.

Scrooge: Aye, thanks to you laddie!

Aiden then carries them both to the cockpit where Beakley and the other children were.

Launchpad: Thanks again, Aiden.

Aiden: You're welcome LP.

Scrooge: Nothing bad will happen while Scrooge McDuck and Sorcerer Aiden is around.

Mrs. Beakley: Mr. McDuck!

Scrooge: Kids!

Louie: Mrs. Beakley!

Both Scrooge and Beakley were Louie cross eyes and Louie says "Sorry, I just thought I could keep the blame circle going." Scrooge turns over to Dewey and says "Must you blindy gallivant around with no clue what you're doing?" Beakley coughs up the words "Irony" and Scrooge adds "If you cannae listen, I can't keep you safe, except, of course, I can," Dewey sees the last piece and tries to carefully walk towards it until the plane was tilting and made the children sit on the side seats of the plane and Dewey says "There's the missing piece! We just have to get it!"

Louie: Nope! Nuh-uh! Nothing is getting me out of this seat!

Huey: What if the plane catches fire and we have to evacuate?

Louie didn't thought about that and struggles to break free from the seat belt then Aiden uses his magic to help free his brother and says "There you go, Louie."

Dewey: Come on! That puzzle piece may be our best chance to find out why Della disappeared!

Webby: Maybe.

Dewey: Beg your pardon?

Webby: It's just, you said that in the archives, and on Ithaquack, and... How can we know for sure?

Dewey: By grabbing the piece! Guys this is the greatest mystery of our lives.

Aiden: Dewey... I want to find out what happened to Della as much as you do, we all do. But we can't solve this "greatest mystery" if we're dead.

Dewey: We'll be fine, Aiden. Scrooge isn't gonna to let anything bad happen to us.

And when Dewey gets out of the seat and goes after the missing piece the plane begins to tilt and Scrooge says "Stop moving!" and he went back in his seat then and Louie says "This couldn't get any worse." And Launchpad was on the P. A. Telling the kids to take their minds off their potentially grim fate. He wants the children to enjoy another action-packed Darkwing Duck video while the tape player was damaged in the crash. Webby, Dewey, Huey and Louie were groaning but not Aiden he says "Alright, Darkwing Duck!"

Meanwhile Launchpad was giving Scrooge the parachutes and Beakley was trying to get Scrooge attention but was too busy with the rope "Mr. McDuck? Mr. McDuck. Scrooge!"

Scrooge: What?! All I have to do is climb out onto the wing to jumpstart the propeller myself, using these heavy parachutes as counterbalance out the side of the plane. I mean I would ask Aiden for his help but he already saved my life and Launchpad's so I'm giving him a break. But if you need emergency equipment Aiden can concur a spell for that stuff, you'll be fine.

Beakley: Mr. McDuck, you may have convinced me that Aiden is a great sorcerer and he can handle himself but please, for the safety of your family, admit you and Aiden cannot fix this.

Scrooge: Nonsense. Nothing bad is going to happen to her.

Beakley: "Her" who?

Scrooge: Hmm? The kids. They'll be thanking us by the time we land. Launchpad, hand me another parachute.

Launchpad hesitates for moment but then hands him the last parachute to Scrooge and be says "Besides, the kids are having the time of their lives." Back where the kids were sitting in their seats listening to the jazz them of Darkwing Duck Aiden was humming along really enjoying himself and later on Webby, Huey and Louie hums along with him and Dewey suddenly shouts "I can't take this anymore! I'm going for it!"

Aiden: Dewey! No!

Aiden springs at Dewey for trying to risk everyone's lives over a mystery of what really happened to Della and those to boys were wrestling each other and Huey and Webby were counterbalance the plane. Aiden tells Dewey that he needs to think of what he's doing before he does he picks his brother up tells him he's sorry for wrestling him like that but all he was doing was looking out for his family. Dewey forgives him and was really grateful for trying to save them from Dewey not thinking of other people's safety and so the two of them tried to get the missing piece together for Della and when the get a little closer to the cockpit where the last piece is. He tried using his telekinesis spell on it and levitates to him, he grabs it and Dewey says "The truth about Della Duck. Nothing can stop us--"

Aiden: Look at the stupid paper already!

Scrooge: Dewey?! Aiden?! What the blazes--

Scrooge noticed something in Aiden's hands and says "What have you got there?" When Aiden was gonna answer that, Dewey speaks for him and says "Not secrets!" Aiden place his palm on his head and groans then Louie says on the walkie talkie "Literally the worst answer you could have given."

Scrooge: give it here, Aiden.

Aiden hesitates and Dewey shooks his head "yes" to him to give the piece to Scrooge and as Aiden was going to give to Scrooge the wind knocked it out of his hands.

Dewey: No!

Aiden: Dewey!

Scrooge: Get back here! You boys will get yourselves killed!

When Dewey and Aiden were running towards the last piece of the puzzle and Scrooge chases after them Mrs. Beakley says "Three of you! Stop speeding through the plane!"

Aiden: Yes Granny!

Then Aiden uses his levitation spell on himself and Dewey so they can fly and Dewey says "Leave us alone!" And they flew away from Scrooge and gets to the missing piece before he does.

Scrooge: You two come back here this instant!

Then Beakley tells Huey, Louie and Webby to counterbalance the weight of the plane. And when they did Scrooge says "I'm trying to save your lives! Now come back here, or I will end it!"

Aiden: Sorry, Uncle Scrooge, but we can't do that.

Dewey: Yeah! We're so close!

Scrooge ran out of rope to reach Aiden and Dewey then he pulls the parachute out from Launchpad's hands and it hits Scrooge then bumps into Dewey and Aiden while they were hovering and bumps to the plane making the it tipped backwards and the crate was sliding towards Scrooge, Aiden and Dewey but they dodged it and the crate fell apart and system of the greatest mystery was revealed then Beakley notice the paper that Webby has and she took it and shocked to see that the kids were investigating about The Spear of Selene and says "Oh, children. What have you been up to?" Then the last piece was carried by the wind again and lands near the cockpit where Launchpad, Beakley and the rest of the kids are at and Aiden says "Hang on to your tail feathers Dewey, we're getting that last piece if it's the last thing we do!" Dewey smiles and holds his brothers hand and Aiden uses levitation spell on him and Dewey once more then Scrooge leaps and grabs Aiden and Dewey's leg and messes up their flying and lands roughly in the cockpit making the plane tip forward and the last piece flies out the window and both Aiden and Dewey went after it.

Mrs. Beakley, Launchpad, Huey, Louie and Webby: Dewey! Aiden!

Scrooge: No! Lads!

Scrooge sees his two nephews on the wing of the plane and the mountain top was getting smaller. Scrooge climbs out of the window and tries to save his nephews.

Scrooge: Lads! Give me your hands! (Talks to himself) No. Not again.

Webby [on walkie]: You guys, this is crazy! The mystery's not worth it!

Louie [on walkie]: I get it, but you two can't give up the rest of us to find the one person we lost!

Launchpad [on walkie]: Boys, the Darkwing Duck video is still running. Do you want me to pause it until you get back?

Huey [on walkie]: Gimme that! Dewey, Aiden, our family is amazing! We're enough. Let it go!

Then Dewey throws his walkie and both him and Aiden continues to get the last piece and Scrooge says "Please, I... I can't keep you safe, all right?! How can I get you kids to listen me?!" And they finally got the piece and their was only one thing Scrooge can do.

Aiden and Dewey: Tell us about The Spear of Selene!

Scrooge burst into tears and shook his head "yes" and they both took Scrooge's hands and they were back inside of the plane, Scrooge tells the children about what happened to Della Duck.

Scrooge: It was just before you hatched and before Aiden came into this world, literally. Your your mother, your uncle Donald, and I had been going on amazing adventures for years, and things were grand. Except we'd been just about everywhere. Ever the aviator, your mother devised a plan to explore the greatest uncharted territory of all: outer space!

Aiden uses his magic to fix the photo and Scrooge says "Della had already been already been all over the earth. She wanted to give you boys the stars. Donald thought it was too risky, especially with you three on the way. So I did the only logical thing: I built the rocket and didn't tell Donald... or anyone. It was meant to be a surprise for Della to celebrate your birth. But your mother was always good at sniffing out surprise. She found the rocket and decided to go for a little test run in orbit. Neither of us could have predicted that cosmic storm. But we both knew a little pangalactic precipitation wouldn't stop her. After all, she was Della Duck! Curse me kilts, was that girl stubborn! I tried to talk her through it, thought if anyone could make it, it was her. Until that little space shuttle hit The Spear of Selene, I couldn't keep her safe.  The rocket and your mother were lost to the inky abyss of space. Your Uncle Donald and I never spoke again. Until you four showed up on my doorstep."

Aiden suddenly remembers about him as a baby in that little space shuttle and the cosmic storm he was also in then he realized that he made Della lost to the ink abyss of space then he says "Uncle Scrooge, I am so... so... so sorry--"

Dewey: Cool. So you're the reason our mom is gone.

Scrooge: What? No, I--

Suddenly the plane was tilting forward again and Launchpad was trying to get everyone's attention "Um, guy?"

Dewey: You built her a crazy-dangerous super-rocket!

Scrooge: Which she stole early!

Huey: Then you encouraged her to keep flying through a cosmic storm?! You could have called her down! There were too many variables!

Beakley: Now, boys, you don't know--

Louie: And you're the richest duck in the world! Why didn't you send up more ships to look for her?!

Scrooge: I spared no expense!

Dewey: Yeah, right. Cheap old Scrooge probably bailed as soon as it put a dent in his Money Bin.

Launchpad: Guys?

Webby: Take it easy, Dewey. He may have a point.

Aiden: Yeah, even if gifting an experimental rocket to a mother of three was clearly a terrible idea!

Scrooge: This is a family matter. You and Webby are not family!

Both Aiden and Webby were hurt when Scrooge said that and Aiden's amulet began to glow.

Beakley: See here, McDuck. You will not speak to my grandchildren that way.

Scrooge: You will not speak to me that way! None of you! After everything I do for you, you're all nothing but trouble!

Launchpad: Guys!

Aiden: (echos) You take that back!

Then Aiden begins to glow yellow all over him and his eyes were bright white/yellow and he uses his telekinesis spell on Scrooge and pushes him against the Wallander then Aiden was terrified of what he just did to his great-uncle and made the plane fall backwards then Launchpad says on the P. A. "This is your captain speaking! We are falling!"

Aiden: Oh no! No! No, what have I done?!

Everyone was screaming while falling to their deaths until Aiden got hold of the plane with his levitation spell and lands the plane and then a piece of the mountains ledge hits the Sun-Chaser and Launchpad says "Phew! I thought she never get crashed today!" Later on they returned to the mansion and Donald Duck was all finished with the houseboat then the triplets and Aiden walks in the backyard with sad, guilty and mad faces on.

Donald: Back so soon? Well, ta-da! She's all done! Uhh. What happened to you?

Dewey: We know about The Spear of Selene.

Donald: Oh.

Louie: Let's go back to the marina.

Aiden: I got it.

Then Aiden uses his levitation spell on the houseboat to make it fly towards the marina and he steers the wheel and looks at the family portrait of Donald, Scrooge, Della and his brothers as eggs. His tears ran down his face and says "It's all my fault!" Back inside the mansion Webby and Beakley were packing up for their vacation.

Webby: Is he even going to say goodbye?

Beakley: We're taking those vacation days. If that's all right with you, sir.

Scrooge: Fine.

Beakley: Well, you've successfully pushed your family and everyone who cared about you away. Again. I hope you're happy.

Everyone left Scrooge included Duckworth and Scrooge gets a key out from his drawer and opens to an old room and sits on a comfy chair and sulks forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 63 7
I'm adding some OC's to the Ducktales Reboot Series. Originally I thought of making just one, but I found the story would be very limited in terms of...
1.1K 25 10
When she was 5 years old, Delilah's parents disappeared on their way home, so she came to live with an old family friend. Since then, she's had the t...
68K 2.2K 39
Part 1 of the 'Louie Gold' series. One mistake, He had one small error and apparently his 'family' turned his back on him! Well Louie was done wit...
16.5K 462 51
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค humanity . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 e...