;Roses and Vanilla; KTH & JJK

By taeeatskookies

Jeongguk owns a small flower shop on the corner of a busy street. He loves the smell of all the flowers, and... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: A New Spring Day.
Chapter 2: Those Enchanting, Yet Intense Eyes.
Chapter 3: Friendly Visits.
Chapter 4: Stress.
Chapter 5: Is It Possible?
Chapter 6: Painful to Peaceful.
Chapter 7: Brownies.
Chapter 8: Better Days.
Chapter 9: Asking About Designing The Tattoo.
Chapter 10: Helping Hands.
Chapter 11: Heats are horrible.
Chapter 12: Cuddles Through The Night.
Chapter 13: Baths and Cuddles.
Chapter 14: Sweeter and Sweeter.
Chapter 15: Heavy Body and Mind.
Chapter 16: Tattoo Design Sketch.
Chapter 17: Deadly Eyes To Soft Looks
Chapter 18: Scenting and Staying The Night.
Chapter 19: Pillows and Blankets Fluffed.
Chapter 20: Tattoo.
Chapter 21: Morning Teasing.
Chapter 22: Cleaning.
Chapter 23: The Smokes Back.
Chapter 24: Burdens Need To Be Let Out.
Chapter 25: Picnic Love.
Chapter 26: Lost.
Chapter 28: The Invitation.
Chapter 29: Shopping.
Chapter 30: An Eventful Night.
Chapter 31: Talks.
Chapter 32: Rose Petals.
Chapter 33: Sweet Treats.
Chapter 34: Unwanted Guest.
Chapter 35: Rainy Days.
Chapter 36: Why.
Chapter 37: Apologies
Chapter 38: More Information
Chapter 39: Lovely Petals
Chapter 40: All Is Lost But Not Forgotten.

Chapter 27: Difficult.

206 30 16
By taeeatskookies

It had been a few days after their picnic date, and Taehyung was worried about how to approach his mate about his thoughts. Of how he felt like a burden about not talking when people talk to the both of them. How it seems unfair because he's meant to be the alpha and the one doing the protecting and talking, not Jeongguk doing all the work.

Taehyung decided he would talk to Jeongguk in the evening. Of course, it was something serious to talk about, but he didn't want Jeongguk to think badly. He needed to be careful with how he would explain it to his mate. He didn't know how. He really didn't.

The bell chimed as he stepped into the omegas flower shop. Taehyung saw the omega finishing up and getting ready to close up shop. The alpha smiled softly at the omegas' actions of humming to himself and swaying around as he moved boxes around.

Jeongguk turned around and smiled as he spotted Taehyung. “Hey Taehyungie!”

“Hey baby..” Taehyung replied as he walked towards Jeongguk. “..can we talk..?”

“Oh?” Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. “..is it about what happened after our last date..?”

“Yeah..it's about that..” Taehyung nodded as he let out a sigh.

“We can talk upstairs where it's more private,” Jeongguk smiled as he finished placing a box and logging out of his computer.

Taehyung only nodded and followed the omega as they made their way upstairs. The alpha bit his lip as he tried to sort out his thoughts to make them into words. He was scared. So scared. Even though he shouldn't be.

Taehyung made his way to the omegas bed and sat down. He looked up and watched as Jeongguk walked over to the bed and sat next to him. Taehyung took a breath and looked down at his hands before he started.

“What I wanted to talk about was…how.. Do you remember after our date, with that woman and how she said that I should've been the one doing the talking and how you shouldn't have stepped in..”  Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and saw him nod with a confused expression on his face.

“Well.. what she said got to me..about not doing the talking as it should be the alpha's job and they should be the ones doing the protecting and..and..” Taehyung let out a staggered breath. “It feels like I'm a burden to you.. you shouldn't have gotten me as a mate as I can't do what other alpha's do-”

“Taehyung” Jeongguk interjected. “I don't care about what other people think about us; about you.” He took a breath. “Don't ever think that you're a burden to me just because you aren't like normal alpha's, because you aren't, remember, you're different” He smiled softly before he frowned.

“And don't you ever think I shouldn't have gotten you as my mate” He stood up to stand in front of Taehyung. “You're perfect for me. You're all I've ever wanted, I didn't want some alpha who would probably cheat - you remember why..” Jeongguk took the other's hands.

“And…Oh My Luna..Taehyung..I wouldn't want anyone else other than you, I love you” Jeongguk smiled at him before he moved to sit in Taehyung's lap to hug him. “It doesn't matter if you can't speak for me; I speak for you, okay?”

“Okay” Taehyung sighed out as he nodded and buried his head into the omegas neck. “..okay”

“As we've said, we aren't the typical, normal alpha and omega couple” Jeongguk giggled.

“That's true..” Taehyung chuckled. “Luna..why was I so worried about talking to you about this..”

“You shouldn't have been worried, Taehyungie..” Jeongguk shook his head before he placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead, earning a kiss to his own cheek from the alpha.

“Just don't go thinking about rejecting me because of your thoughts of being a burden, alright?” Jeongguk playfully warned the other.

Taehyung laughed softly. “Alright, alright”

They laughed, and Taehyung pulled the omega with him as he laid back against Jeongguk's bed. He then rolled so that he was lying over Jeongguk, who was giggling from the actions.

“Hey~ what was that about?” Jeongguk asked as he took breaths to calm down from the laughing.

“Not sure, just wanted to see your smiling face” Taehyung smiled at the young omega.

“Okay” Jeongguk smiled. “But next time you have to tell me when you're having those thoughts, and we'll talk, okay? Because I don't want it to make you stressed or even avoid it”

Taehyung nodded. “Of course baby, I will tell you”

“Good” Jeongguk put his hands on Taehyung's cheeks and used this thumb to caress his cheek.

Taehyung smiled down at the omega and lowered himself to place his lips against the other's softly. He felt the other's hands move from his cheeks, carding through his hair and to the nape of his neck as the kiss went from soft to full of passion. Jeongguk's hands cupped the nape of Taehyung's neck, and one moved up to play with the alpha's long hair that was always tied up in its normal bun. Taehyung held down the omegas hips and moved them up to hold his waist through his clothing.

They pulled away when Jeongguk let out a whine from the lack of air in his lungs, and Taehyung placed his forehead against Jeongguk’s forehead. Their breaths and hair messed together as they looked into eachothers eyes.

“We should stop before we go too far..” Taehyung muttered. “You're not.. Well, we're both not ready for that yet..”

“Yeah..” Jeongguk breathed out with a small nod of his head. “You're right”

Before Taehyung pulled away, he looked into the omegas' eyes. “And it's not because I don't find you immensity attractive, because I do - it's because I do not want to do something you don't want”

“Of course” Jeongguk gave a small smile. “You're aware of each other's boundaries” He giggled.

“Exactly ” Taehyung laughed along with his mate. He then moved to roll and lay next to Jeongguk with a sigh.

“...but when we do… do that..” Jeongguk trailed off as he moved to his side to look at his mate. “Where would you want to do it? Here or at yours?”

“That's not for us to decide right now,” Taehyung replied, but he had a smile on his lips that said otherwise, and he knew the answer to such a question.

“Tell me, I know you know,” Jeongguk said with a click of his tongue.

“Normally, alpha's like to do it in their space, to have more control and power,” Taehyung started. “I'd rather we do it where your scent is most present, which is here”

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered in shock. “Here..?”

“Yes,” Taehyung nodded. “Here”

“Huh..” Jeongguk nodded and then realised something. “Taehyungie.. you should stop comparing yourself to normal alpha's, when you aren't a normal alpha..”

“What do you mean..?” Taehyung asked.

“I know we use them as a comparative for you, but we should stop doing that as you're not a normal alpha. You're different - better, but different” Jeongguk explained.

“The point is we should stop, it's probably why you were having those doubts before, that woman was suggesting you were a normal alpha, when she clearly didn't realise you weren't any ordinary alpha” He added with a sigh.

“I guess so, yeah..” Taehyung nodded. “That's probably why…” He sighed. “It can get to me when people compare me to normal alpha's too, so I'm not sure why I started to do it too”

“It's okay..” Jeongguk took the other's hand. “I'll help you”

“To not compare myself to the norm?” Taehyung questioned.

“Yes, to not compare yourself to the norm,” Jeongguk nodded. “Because the normal isn't all the great, it's better to be who we are, and do things how we like”

“Who cares about the normal anyway?” Taehyung smirked. “We haven't followed it till now, have we?”

“Nope” Jeongguk shook his head and smiled. “We haven't”

The two mate's had never followed societal norms for how they want to court or even date each other. They were aware of that. But they didn't seem to mind. As long as they talked to each other about their problems, they were okay. As long as they listened to each other, they'd be okay.

Always okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it!
I was struggling a little to work out how to write this one, but I hope I did okay anyway.

If you have any suggestions for future chapters, feel free to reply here or dm me!
If not.. I'll figure something out.

I purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.3K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
265K 18.2K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
350K 12.5K 21
[Completed] Taehyung is the last omega, a royal one at that. He hides his scent and eyes so he isn't hunted down. He knows who his mates are, he know...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...