' ' Yes . . My lord. ' ' // A...

By zillyreaper

The sudden re-apperance of the radio demon coming to help the princess of hell with her little redemption hot... More

! ? : Frustration and Redemption : : [ONE]
! ? : Bar Talk : : [TWO]
! ? : Ruined Romance : : [FOUR]

! ? : Daddy's home : : [THREE]

1K 31 29
By zillyreaper

Description !

It had only been thirty minutes after Charlie's phone call and she's already getting everyone to help out with the decorations so her father would be impressed since well they've been a bit distant but she likes to think his little tasks were to check up on her which what I ! Your amazing narrator ! Likes to think about all the time !

Alastor had also come back to the hotel to the small sight, he was actually gazing upon them from above like the stalker he is ! Ha ! Let's get into this diddly darn chapter ! Chop chop !

!¡ ☆ VIEW CHANGE : ' ' ALASTOR ' ' : :

He felt a sense of happiness and joy in him, he felt a longing, a desire to see his beloved lover. Though, the deer only tried to show this when everyone was distracted as then nobody paid attention to him, he watched the decorations go up and the princess trying to do her best to make everything perfect for her father. If the red head was going to be honest, he'd be trying his best as well since it's the king of hell we're talking about! But it's also because Alastor loved him dearly.

He smiled as always upon the sight but his smile was genuine at the moment, what a rare sighting, almost makes one emotional ! The deer then merged into his shadows to ask what was going on at the moment despite already knowing. ' ' Hmm . . Well my dear ! What exactly is this little party you have going on here? ' ' He asked the princess of Hell with a sweet tone, the sinner never tried anything against her due to the fact he was loyal to the king so you don't have to worry winks. The princess then spoke, ' ' Well ! Erm my dad is coming to the hotel, Al ! ' ' She spoke with a few hand gestures, she was obviously nervous as her and her father haven't spoken face to face in almost eight years. Charlie spun around to check if everything was in place and correct, she was trying so hard.

Alastor looked around before speaking with his iconic smile, ' ' Don't stress too much as I trust that your father will be happy you're even trying to make this place look fantistic ! Just for him . . ' ' He said, he sometimes tried to act like a parental figure for the princess so she'd be more comfortable with the fact the literal radio demon was her step-dad. Ahh . . How funny her reaction would be including everyone else's. He couldn't read Charlie's expression but then she smiled brightly, ' ' Awh ! Thank you Al ! ' ' She said with a cheerful tone, she was excited to see her bounding activities were even working on someone like Alastor. She giggled before going back to ordering people, the princess wasn't actually commanding people, she was actually using please and thank you everytime. Oh, just talking to her reminded the deer of her dear father, his beloved husband, his salvation. The two were just so . . similar but it might as well just be genes.

The red head simply looked upon all the decorations before looking at the tray of cookies Nifty was holding onto, he tilted his head as he looked at them and how poorly frosted they were but he wasn't too surprised. It was all about taste, not looks though. Hmm like the saying ' It's what's on the inside that counts '. The overlord fixed his bow tie and simply took a seat on the sofa, he wasn't known for helping in decoration at the hotel and he wasn't going to start now as this was basically his off duty time.

Description !

It had been lonely at Lucifer's palace so he was glad Charlie had called him, oh how he was missing Alastor and his dear daughter. Alastor had been keeping him company ever since his ex-wife left but Charlie and him ended up growing distant . . but grief did come in many forms.

At the current moment, he was getting properly dressed to arrive at the Happy hotel, more commonly known as the Hazbin hotel.

!¡ ☆ VIEW CHANGE : ' ' LUCIFER ' ' : :

' ' Come on Luci, ya gotta look perfect ! For ya little girl ! ' ' The king of Hell said to himself as he brushed his hair, trying to look good as he was stressing out, he was nervous to see his own daughter after so long, not knowing that's exactly how his little princess felt as well. He soon put on his rather decorated top hat, tilting it just slightly as he disliked how it looked when it stood straight up. The fallen angel lightly petted the golden snake on his hat with his finger despite it being a carving, he enjoyed treating it like his little pet.

The big boss of Hell himself then put on his jacket, flicking the collar up as despite looking fancy, he disliked that much formality. He giggled as he fixed his bow tie, ' ' Alakasm ! ' ' He said with a playful tone in his voice, he enjoyed using such small words when using his power in small ways, though he had only formed a portal to not be late as he had clearly stated he'd be there in an hour and it had been 54 minutes but who could blame him for just looking presentable. The short man then stepped his heel like boot through the portal, it landing just outside the front door of the hotel and quickly, he fully stepped through before his unlimited transportion system closed behind him. He then took a deep breathe in and out before gently knocking on the door.

The king of Hell was then soon greeted by his beloved daughter opening the door, ' ' CHARLIE ! ' ' He said with a giddy grin and tone of voice, hugging her tightly as he had missed her a lot. His little princess then spoke up, ' ' D-dad ! Y-you're squishing me . . ! ' ' She said, finding it a bit hard to breath. ' ' Right . . Right . . Sorry . . ' ' He said with an apologetic tone, loosening up his grip before fully letting go. The silly father then saw Alastor practically next to Charlie, he was resisting every urge to hug his beloved partner as none of the people in the room knew of their relationship except Husk who well only knew Alastor was married. Lucifer tried to distract himself as he spotted Kee-Kee, the cat, ' ' Awh ! Hey Kee-Kee ! ' ' He said with a smile and a cartoonish shine in his eyes, crouching down and petting the mostly black cat. He then stood up, ' ' Razzle ! Dazzle ! ' ' He spoke once more as he put his hands out for both of the lamb like creatures to come up to his hands. ' ' Awhh ! Look at how much you haven't grown ! Still fun-sized ! ' ' The Morningstar said with a giggle and doing a spin, he was such a little goofy man. He let them fly off as he let go of them.

The ultimate bad boy looked around, ' ' Ahh . . Oh ! Well this is erm . . something . . ' ' He said, looking at the decoration then thinking, ' Come on Luci . . Think ! This is your daughter's hotel we're trying to talk about . . ' He thought to himself. ' ' It's lovely ! It's so sweet of you to decorate this place just for me ! ' ' There was a genuine tone in his voice and he smiled at the sight of the biscuits and guests.

!¡ ☆ VIEW CHANGE : ' ' CHARLIE ' ' : :

The princess sighed happily, she felt so joyful to hear her father liked her hard work but she then heard him speak up once more, ' ' Why don't you introduce me to everyone Char-Char ! ' ' He suggested with a smile, looking up at her once more. Charlie was a bit amused by the sight of her own dad still being so small, she thought he'd at least grow a little. ' ' Well ! Meet Vaggie ! ' ' She said with a gentle smile, placing her hands on her partners shoulders and pulling her closer to her, Vaggie had a soft smile on her face as well. ' ' She's my girlfriend ! ' ' was quickly added on after she spoke and Lucifer looked surprised, ' ' Oh my golly ! You like girls ! I do too ! We have so much in common ' ' He said with a grin, being understanding about it and he technically wasn't lying as he was pansexual, just meaning he didn't have a preference on gender. He had used a finger gun gesture in that statement to try hide his nervous-ness. He then spoke up once again, ' ' You put it there, Maggie ! ' ' He said as he gave Vaggie a hug before letting go as he realized he hugged her too tightly. ' ' . . Heh . . She's so pretty . . ! ' ' He said in a quieter voice, waving off the awkward moment.

The princess chuckled, knowing her father's intentions were good before checking to see if her girlfriend was okay from the tight hug, it took a minute or two but then she moved on with introductions to get rid of that awkward moment despite it probably haunting her at night to keep her up like all embarrassing moments do. ' ' This is Alastor ! He's like my co-owner ! ' ' She said with a smile, she considered Alastor as a co-owner due to the fact he had helped quite a bit from Husk and Nifty to the filming of one bad commerical and a better one and more. The deer then bowed in politeness and respect, it wasn't surprising to the others as he was the more classy one but what was surprising was the fact Alastor had taken Lucifer's hand to kiss the back yet it was still a form of politeness when it came to people of higher class.

' ' Oohhh ! Does strawberry pimp fancy the king? ' ' The pornstar said with a joking tone before Husker shut him down, ' ' It's an act of politeness . . ' ' He corrected tiredly, he was right though, it was apart of one's manners when it came to keeping formal. The princess didn't worry that much about it as she was too focused on them getting along but her girlfriend was concerned enough for the both of them as she hardly trusted the radio demon and him getting along with the king might be a bit of a game changer either in a good or bad way.

Lucifer, the king himself, however ignored the others and smiled, glad someone wasn't treating him like a small joke and glad to get affection from his partner once again. ' ' Hmm . . save the formality ! ' ' He said with his a sweet tone as Alastor followed through and stood up then letting go of the king's hand, ah just like old times. Charlie smiled at the sight of her father getting along with her staff members before giving introductions for the other three, ' ' These two are also members of staff ! Husker and Nifty, Husker being our bar tender and Nifty being the house keeper ! Angel here is our advertiser as he is well known, he's also technically our first visitor since he doesn't work here ! ' ' She said with a smile, showing off the three proudly as she liked everyone at her hotel and it was rather obvious to her father and everyone else, she was just kind to everybody, the sweetest little soul ever to be found in Hell. The king could've sworen he knew Angel Dust from somewhere but he shrugged it off instead of letting the thought go to his head and cause him annoyance.

Nifty, the little cleaner then gasped and grabbed Lucifer by his collar due to the fact she had literally jumped on him, ' ' The ultimate bad boy ! ' ' She said with a tone of voice that just worried some, the king looked rather concerned but then Charlie got her off, ' ' S-sorry ! ' ' She said out of the second hand embarrassment she got from Nifty's behavior. The king didn't seem to mind that much due to the fact before his ex-wife left him, he went out a few times and got a lot attention . . which stopped him from wanting to go out anymore. Ha ha ! What good memories ! ' ' Don't worry . . It's erm . . fine ! ' ' The fallen angel said, he just sounded concerned about the situtation at hand, ' ' Ha . . Yeah . . ' ' was then spoken quickly behind his words. Well that was going to keep them up at night for a while but it was Nifty we were talking about, no one should be surprised by her behavior here. Charlie's little intro just tried to move past these little moments quickly, which was a good and bad thing since it meant you could forget about it quicker but also makes it more awkward.

What a lovely way to show her father her little hotel, don't you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.4K 238 11
Alastor was an angel and he was ordered to help Charlie and her hotel and there he meet Lucifer at first they hate each other but as time goes by he...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC