I'M NOT NORMAL | ZOMBIES | WY...

By Fantasyvico

When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the... More

Characters and Playlist
Who is She?
Werewolves
Do It Like The Zombies Do
Practice
Call To The Wild
Flesh and Bones
Crashing Prawn
One For All
BC: Aliens?
BC: Hunting (1)
BC: Hunting (2)
BC: Hunting (3)
BC: First Hangout
BC: Bonding
BC: Trying To Set Them Up
BC: Giving Birth
BC: Goodbye Little One
New Year
I'ts an Alien Invasion
Mind Probe
Come On Out
Exceptional Zed
Saving the Aliens
Fixing Mothership
BC: Dark Isabella
BC: Still Alive
BC: Darkside
BC: "Come Back To Me"
BC: Together
New Book!

Graduation

199 1 0
By Fantasyvico

Isabella put her dark red lipstick on as she looked herself in the mirror. She's going to graduate.

After waking up from her passing out, she went back to sleep since she really needed it.

"You look beautiful, Bells." Isabella turns to see her big brother Dean, standing there, looking proudly at her.

"I can't believe you're graduating. A Lightwood. Walking down on stage and getting her diploma." Dean said, faking shedding a tear.

"Stop being dramatic." Isabella rolled her eyes, "But yes I'm so proud of myself. I did that." She said, confidently.

"That you did." Dean smiled before he hugged her, tightly.

"I'm going to meet up my friends at Zed's place. I'll see you there?" Isabella asked Dean.

"Of course I'll be there." Dean said, kissing her forehead.

Isabella walked out and started to head Zombietown before she got a call.

Angel...

It's fucking Crowley. She rolled her eyes before answering the call, "Crowley," she growls. She stopped walking.

"Oh, thank god you're still alive! I was worried sick." Crowley said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Cut to the chase, dorkcula. What the hell are you calling me?"

"Okay I'm always mad, but in a fun, unpredictable sorta way. It keeps you on your toes." Crowley said, making Isabella's blood to boil.

"I hate you." Isabella snapped.

"Yeah such a Castiel thing to say," Crowley taunted, "How is he, by the way? Oh right... I'm using his body." Crowley said, sounding like a kid.

"I hate you for what you did to my family, what you did to Casey and what you're doing to me. And I'll never going to help you and get that stupid sand clock." Isabella gritted, "You're just a manipulative coward."

"Actually, I called you to tell you that this body is boring me. I'm done using him. I think I'm just going to kill him out of spite." Crowley said, darkly.

Isabella's eyes widened.

"I don't believe anything you're saying. You're bluffing." Isabella said, walking the other way.

"I bet you know the Dark Vador's dark clock, right?" Isabella stood silent as she was opening a random person's car and was hot wiring it. Her nightmares were flashing.

"Maybe." She said, as the car started to run.

"You know I want it. That's good that you know where is at. I'm going to head that way, break it, use it on Castiel's body and rule the world, how about that?" Crowley said.

"You're not going to use the goddamn clock, you fool." Isabella said before she started to drive and headed to the place where the sand clock is hidden at.

"I should probably get going and get that sand clock. Farewell, Isabella. And oh, Congratulations on graduating from high school." Crowley said before hanging up.

Isabella looked at her phone before she started to hit it with the wheel, "FUCK!" She screamed out before speeding up to the place, not caring about graduation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our robot zombie valedictorian." Zed said, coming out of his house, looking at all of his friends, "So much for overthrowing the system."

"I'm still gonna do that. From the inside." Eliza said, whispering the last part.

The group smiled. Bonzo started to speak, making Bree to smile, "Yeah, I remember being so scared of all of you when we first met."

"And we were afraid of them." Zed said, pointing to the werewolves.

"That fear went away when we got to know each other." Wyatt said, smiling at his new friends.

"All because of Addison." Wynter said, smiling sadly.

"She was the first person to really see me." Zed said.

"And me." Bree added.

"All of us." Willa said, missing her friend.

Wynter and Wyattwas the first people to notice Isabella's disappearance.

"Where is Isabella? She told us that she's meeting here." Wynter said.

"I don't know. She hasn't reach out to me at all." Wyatt said, feeling concern.

"She's probably decided to just meet us there at graduation." Zed said, "I'm sure nothing is wrong."

The group nodded before they all headed to school, one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look the L's are coming up!" Alice said, happy to see her best friend gravitating.

"I know! I'm proud of her!" Sam said, standing up as well.

"I can't wait to see her up on stage." Dean said, holding his baby.

The baby squeal, making the group to aww at the baby.

"Isabella Lightwood!" Dean, Alice and Sam waited for her to walk upstage, but she wasn't there. It was quiet as people were whispering one another.

"What the hell?" Alice asked, "Where is she?"

Dean pulled out his phone, but as soon as he pressed her name, her voicemail was being heard instead, "She's not answering her phone call."

Wyatt and Willa, being the L's as well, frowned their eyebrow in confusion. Okay, Isabella would never miss graduation. She will always mention how she's one of the few Lightwoods that made it this far in graduating.

"This isn't good." Willa said to Wyatt.

"Where could she possibly be?"

"Let's go." Dean said, as they were walking out, but Dean stopped Alice, "You stay here and take care of Alessia."

"What? No, I'm coming with you." Alice said, "This is my best friend we're talking about."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that my sister will want you and the baby to be safe. Go back home and stay there. We'll get her here." Dean said, making Alice to sigh, "Okay." She said before she planted a kiss on his lips before she and the baby started to walk back home.

"Let's go, Dean." Sam said before the two brothers got to the impala and drove out of the school.

After the graduation ceremony, the students were outside, probably heading to the graduation party.

Bonzo came up to the group, "It is gonna be awesome when we're all at college. Leaving Seabrook isn't the end. It's the beginning."

"I miss Addison so much. I wish she could be here." Eliza sighs.

"Me too. We were gonna change the world." Zed said, smiling sadly.

All of the sudden, blue lights were beaming down people and not just some people... A-li, A-spen, A-lan and Addison!

"Addison!" The whole group said, smiling.

Zed was the most happiest person as he ran to hug his girlfriend, "You came back!"

"You thought I was gonna let intergalactic space travel get in the way of graduating?" Addison said, letting Zed go.

"But what about Utopia?" Willa asked.

"Seabrook is our Utopia." A-lan smiled, looking around to see Isabella and/or Alice but nothing.

"But Seabrook isn't a perfect place." Bree said, being confused.

"It's not. It's messy, emotional..." A-spen said, looking at Willa, who winks at them, "Full of surprises."

"Where change can happen." Addison said.

"Where someday can be today." Zed said.

Addison hugged him.

"Where's Izzy?" A-lan asked, mostly to Wyatt.

"Sissy?" Addison asked, noticing her hunter not being here.

"We don't know. She missed graduation." Eliza said.

"What?" The aliens and Addison gasped.

"Wyatt, do you know where she is?" Addison asked him, but he shook his head, "No and she hasn't replied to any of my messages."

"I can trace her and see where she's at." Eliza said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Wyatt asked.

Eliza nodded before she started to type and froze, "She's at some abandoned place 45 minutes away from here." She said.

"Why would she be in an abandoned place?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella parked at the place where she kept dreaming about. She took off her cap and gown and ran inside.

It was dark, only red lights were visible and was so many dark objects.

I'm close by... you can feel meeee.

She walks around and turn to see the clock. There it was.... The Mora Miserium.

Her phone started to ring for the billionth time and this time it was Crowley. She kept ignoring everyone calls, trying not to worry them, but it's not working.

She answered the phone and spoke, "I beat you to it, Crowley. You lose again." Isabella said.

"Did I? You know you remind me so much of your father. He thought he was smart, but he was punished. Like how I'm going to punish you." Crowley said, "Because... you ready for it? In order to use the sand clock, you have to break it. And when you get hit with all of the black magic if it doesn't kill you, is going to turn you something dark and evil, but you will be powerful enough to kill anyone that stands in your way. I'm going to take it." Crowley said.

"You wouldn't. Not in his body." Isabella said.

"See you soon, kiddo." Crowley said before hanging up.

Isabella gasped before she went to the clock.

She sighed before she dialed her brother.

"Finally, Isabella! Your friends told me you're at this place! Why the hell are you there?" Dean asked her.

"For Castiel being your best friend, you didn't even know that Crowley was possessing him." Isabella said.

"What? No.. I would've.. what?" Dean said, feeling surprised.

"Look, Crowley has been making me crazy for a long time. I've been dreaming about this Mora Miserium for a long time."

Sam perked up, "Wait the Mora Miserium? Bells, that's dark magic. Why are you messing with it?" Sam tells her.

"I have no choice! I'm doing it to save you guys!" Isabella yelled out through her phone.

"Bells, there's another way. Just please... don't do think. It's dark magic. It will consume you and bring you out the worst." Dean pleaded.

"This is the only way, Dean-O." Isabella said sadly, "I have to do this. Goodbye." She brought the phone down and stared at the Mora Miseriums. The hourglass object was lying there peacefully.

Do it. Break me.

"Shut up." Isabella snapped, looking at it. The voices in her head is getting stronger.

You see what the people around you are making you? Weak. Your brothers, that angel, the alien girl, that baby and don't get me started with that werewolf you been attached to.

"I said SHUT UP!" Isabella screams, grabbing the object.

"ISABELLA! DON'T! PLEASE! SON OF A BITCH! DRIVE FASTER!" You can hear Dean's distant voice coming from the phone, but that didn't stop Isabella from grabbing the dark object.

"My family doesn't weaken me. It makes me stronger." Isabella said.

You can hear the door breaking in. Isabella jumps and realized her time is running out.

"Oh, Isabella." You can hear a voice taunting her, "Don't do anything stupid, just hand me the Mora Miseriums and you be out of my way." The dead but familiar voice tells her that.

"Get out of his body first." Isabella snarls, "You demon."

Crowley laugh, "I kinda like this body. Might keep it. Forever." He said.

Isabella then said, "Then no." She said before she lifted the hourglass up in the air and shattered it completely.

"NO!" Crowley said before he was blasted in the air.

The dark smoke was coming out of the broken glass and was all heading towards Isabella.

She gasped as she felt every darkness flowing through her. Her beautiful brown eyes was now black and little by little, the darkness was inside her.

The only thought she could remember before she went blank was that she did it to save someone important.

'You'll be free soon enough... Castiel.'

Crowley stood up, looking at the hunter, whose eyes and veins were black. He began to show fear. At first he wanted to break it so he'll join her... but he wanted to power. He wanted it all to himself.

Isabella gasped before she stood up, looking not herself. She looks around and smirked to herself, feeling very confident.

She started to walk and headed to Crowley, who was beginning to crawl away from her, but Isabella used her new profound energy and made him to look at her, "Aww... you seem to lost your touch, you coward."

"Me? Never. I am CROWLEY. THE KIND OF HELL!" Crowley yelled, feeling weak.

Isabella stared at the demon, "Not for long." She said before she placed her hand to his face, before she used her ability to bring Crowley out of Castiel's body. Castiel gasped before going to the ground and there was Crowley, with his original body. Isabella grabbed the blade before she stabbed him in the chest, killing him instantly. His eyes and mouth was red and was dropped down to the ground, finally dead.

Isabella smirked before she let out a laugh, "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that."

"Bells!" Her brothers shouted, running to the commotion, but stopped when they saw their little sister... well a stranger.

"Hello, brothers." Isabella said, smiling evilly at them.

"Bells?" Dean asked, looking at her in concern.

Sam looked at the broken hourglass, "She broke it. Dean, look."

"Cas!" Dean said, running close to Isabella and kneeling down to Castiel, who was unconscious.

"Aw! Don't worry, Dean-O. One less mouth to feed." Isabella said, showing her black eyes to Dean before she used her ability to dropped some gasoline and grab a lighter before dropping it.

"I suggest you leave before you get burned alive." Isabella said before she walked away from them and left them, feeling her new self.

Feeling so... dark..

THE END OF ZOMBIES 3... but a beginning of a new chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 635 11
๐‘จ-๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’ ร— ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ "๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐พ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ˆ๐‘  ๐ด๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก โœฐ...
79.6K 1.4K 35
Book 3 of where I belong series - It was now Y/n's last summer in Seabrook before she and the crew head off to college and she's really excited as t...
24K 443 12
Y/n lives with her cousin Addison in Seabrook where zombies and humans get along, well... most of them at least. But when Y/n is dragged into cheer c...