seven ; walker scobell

By love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... More

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter four; feels like
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter seven; read your mind
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter eleven; snow angel
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter nineteen; block me out
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter twenty nine; tell em
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven

chapter fourteen; fast times

2K 45 91
By love_maexo

"Three stories up here contemplating, but what the fuck is patience?" fast times ; sabrina carpenter

WE HAD OFFICIALLY been filming for Percy Jackson for two months now. JJ, Vinnie and My mom had been coming back and forth between home and Vancouver, and they were currently gone. Leaving me to have pretty much free reign over my free time.

Walker and I still hadn't spoken about what had happened between us - or what nearly happened. Obviously, we couldn't avoid each other, and we had worked together all day everyday for the last week. Not to mention the countless interviews and articles in which they mentioned our on-and-off screen relationships, the ship fan accounts, and the hundreds of edits of us together.

The only thing that was holding me together was the fact that Sunny arrived in Vancouver tomorrow, and would be here for a little over a month, much to Adam and Jackie's distaste. Sadie would also be joining us in a couple weeks.

Dior, Charlie and I had decided to spend the day together. We had just left the hotel when a notification popped up on my phone.

dylan

yo you still in vancouver ?

yeah filming for pjo

when are you heading back ?
i wanna talk before we start filming
together
clear up some stuff yk

yeah i get that
i'll be back in september
a few months from now

sounds good
i never got to tell you how proud
i am of you btw
i know this was such a big dream
for you

thanks dyl
it means a lot

"Are you seriously texting Dylan right now?" Dior exclaimed, peaking over my shoulder. I quickly locked my phone, pulling it to my chest.

"We're going to be co-stars. We can't keep ignoring each other." I defended myself, knowing it was going to do no good. I knew that me talking to Dylan didn't mean anything. My feelings laid elsewhere now. Elsewhere, with a boy that refused to acknowledge them.

"Dylan, hey?" Charlie looked up at me, sceptical. "Like your ex, Dylan?" A strange expression crossed his face.

I sighed, annoyed. "Yes, my ex, Dylan. Does it matter? We aren't even friends, he just asked if I was still in Vancouver."

Dior grimaced. "Oh, no. Did he say anything else?"

"Only that he wanted to talk."

She groaned, and Charlie shook his head sadly. "He wants you back so bad." she said.

I gasped, covering my mouth. "No, he doesn't! Does he?"

"Do you want him back?" Charlie asked, hopelessly, his dark eyes baring into mine.

I cocked my head at him, smiling knowingly. "No, Charlie. I don't want him back. He was a wonderful experience, but one that wasn't meant to last." His cheeks tinged pink before he broke eye contact with me.

"Maya. Stop texting him. You cannot give him the wrong idea, especially when you'll have to see him everyday for filming. Just... be careful. you don't mean it, but you have a flirty personality."

"I do not!"

"You do." She argued. I looked at Charlie for backup, but he nodded in agreement.

"It's true, May. I'm sorry." He chuckled, looking at his phone as we walked down the street. I had no clue where we were going, but it was my last worry at this moment.

"Flirting is with intention. It doesn't count if I dont mean to flirt." I told Dior, but all she did was laugh.

"It doesn't matter about your intention if the other person thinks that you're flirting with them, May." She ran her hand through her thick curls, tied in a pretty half up - half down style that framed her angelic face perfectly. I loved her face, but I didn't love the words that were coming out of it.

"Whatever! Have either of you spoke to Walker recently?" I asked, attempting to sound casual. It wasn't that the boy was ignoring me - actually, it was worse. He was pretending the entire interaction didn't happen at all, which didn't sit right with me. It made me think I was delusional, and I was making something of nothing.

"Ooh, why? Trouble in paradise?" Dior teased, earning a light shove on the arm. She giggled at me. "Yeah, I have. He's been weird the past week, though. He seems distracted. Which makes sense, considering what happened. Have you spoken?"

Normally I would be comfortable having this conversation, but the fact that Charlie was there made me slightly uncomfortable. I knew that there were some underlying feelings between us, clouded by our friendship. His end wasn't entirely platonic. Knowing that he had some insight on what was going on between me and Walker was just strange.

"Well, yes. But not about it." I muttered, avoiding eye contact with the both of them.

Charlie tutted. "Can I know what happened?" he questioned, and Dior and I shared a look. "Okay, that's fine. I probably don't want to know."

We stopped briefly at a fish and chips shop, got a massive family pack and walked down to the beach. Not the one where me and Walker spent time together. The one where Charlie and I went swimming together.

As we sat down, I received a quick message from Malachi, asking what I was up to. The two of us had been talking a lot since the day we hung an out. "Hey, do you guys mind if Malachi comes down here?" I question, to which the group agreed. Ten minutes later, the boy joined us, greeting me with a hug.

"Hey, Mal. This is Charlie and Dior." I introduced him. They all exchanged greetings, smiling and laughing with each other. Charlie kept looking in between the two of us; the small proximity and how close the brunette boy was sat next to me.

"I'm surprised Walker isn't here." Malachi said, and Dior smothered a laugh. I groaned, hiding my face in his shoulder. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just... there's a lot." I explained, vaguely. Malachi sighed in realisation, nodding.

"A lot that she refuses to tell anyone." Charlie tilted his head, glaring at me jokingly. I threw a chip at him, which he quickly swatted away.

"Anyway, Mal. How's filming?" I asked, changing the subject. Everyone tuned in to hear about his most recent project.

"It's so cool. I've always been a Disney kid, so it's nothing new for me. But the cast is just so cool, everyone's so nice. We're pretty much just learning lines and songs and dances, right now. I have to die my hair red once we start." Malachi mentioned, making Dior gasp in shock.

"Sorry, it's just... wow. What are you, a vampire?"

The boy laughed in response. "That's the idea, yeah."

"Wow. I wish I could have been a Disney kid." I exhaled, before sprawling myself across the sand. "It would have been so fun."

"Yeah. Instead you make movies with Brad Pitt, Emma Roberts and JLO. So boring." Charlie rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't get to sing and dance around! I have to be serious all the time. Don't you ever just want to put on a princess dress and sing about love?" I whine, to which Charlie disagreed.

"You're so real for that." Dior sighed, picking up a handful of chips and shoving them in her mouth.

"God, you're strange." Malachi chuckled, looking down at me as the sand blew in my face.

"Oh shut up. You love me." I beamed at him, and he grinned back.

We sat like that for a good while, kidding with each other and talking about nonsensical things. I laid there in my little white sun dress, rolling in the sand and destroying my previously curled hair. I felt whimsical, like I hadn't a care in the world. That was until Dior interrupted me.

"Hey, look at this." Dior gasped, showing me her phone screen. My stomach dropped at the words written across it.

Walker Scobell, spotted in public with a romantic interest, presumed to be costar, Maya Fontaine.

the photo beneath was a blonde boy, clearly Walker, and a girl with dark, long hair. You could only see the back of her head, so I could see why people might mistake her for me. They were holding hands, outstretched, and Walker was smiling happily at her. The comments underneath replicated my thoughts.

maykerfan09 that IS NOT maya.
mayaswife11 idk who that is but it isn't maya
user13 where's maya ??
mayaislife her hairs too long, she's too tall, her hairs too dark, and her fashion sense is MUCH WORSE THAN MAYAS. who is that girl?
user5 god she's obsessed with him.
user7 she could do so much better
mayker4ever they're so cute!
mayyfontlover that is not my wife
marliefan77 another source said she's been spotted with charlie. there's photos with her face
see 12,342 comments

"What the fuck?" I said finally, looking at the girl across from me, shocked. Malachi looked at the phone screen, then to me, confused.

"That's not you, though." He stated, furrowing his brow.

"Obviously not, Mal."

"Why is he with a girl? I thought he was with Aryan?" Dior inquired, directed towards me. I shrugged.

"Couldn't tell you. Aryans probably with Ellie and Leena." I brushed my hair from my face, lowering my head. A feeling of shock and sadness overwhelmed me. I felt flat, all of a sudden. Like a weight had been placed on my chest.

"So, there is something going on between you two?" Malachi asked me, although I'd told him the answer to that question countless times.

"No. There isn't. So he can fuck around with whoever he wants." I remarked, returning Diors phone to her. Charlie peered at me, unimpressed.

"You don't mean that. He's also so in love with you it's insane. So, no. He can't fuck around with whoever he wants, if he's internally committed to you." Charlie somewhat lectured me, a stern look on his face. I wanted to tell him to shut the actual fuck up, but he was trying to be helpful.

"I just... whatever. I can ask him about it later, if that's what you want." I exhaled slowly, pretending as though the situation had no effect on me. Not that Walker lied about what he was doing today. Not that he was with another girl. Not that he hadn't mentioned what had happened between us. Nothing was effecting me at all.

"No, May. You do what you need to do, and sort out what's going on between you two. Because it isn't nothing. And it's hurting both of you to live like this." Dior instructed me, and I knew she was right. But it was hard. I immediately thought back to Marina, and what she would do. The way she would know exactly how to deal with it. It was time to write another letter to her, it had been too long.

seaweed brain 🩵

may
i'm sorry
we need to talk

INSTA

liked by connor_noon and 793,476 others
maya_fontaine don't ask why he isn't in the dump

connor_noon missing you pinkie pie
maya_fontaine stfu connie baby
user1 she literally flirts with everyone i swear
user2 maybe you should stfu about things that you don't know
sunnysandler_ ⬆️⬆️‼️‼️

malachibarton ew why that photo
maya_fontaine it's cute !
malachibarton bro.

walker.scobell 😀
dior.n.goodjohn stfu bro

realdylanhoffman vancouver goes crazy
maya_fontaine it really does
user3 oh?
daya4lifer OMG IS DAYA BACK?
walker.scobell absolutely not
momonatamada wrong account buddy
walker.scobell deleted a comment

dior.n.goodjohn your so PRETTY what
maya_fontaine your so PERFECT what

sunnysandler_ who's excited for me to come to vancouver tomorrow
maya_fontaine MEEE
dior.n.goodjohn ME !!!
leenascobell MEE
masonthamesofficial not me you're going so far away from me 🥲
sunnysandler_ ick

momonatamada so sad i had to leave 😔
maya_fontaine i know i miss youu
jj.fontainee hey im back home, wanna catch up?
momonatamada yes ofc

user9 k gonna ignore the caption and ask what we're all thinking. why isn't walker in the dump?
user8 did you see the pap photos of walker and that random girl?
user7 i thought that was maya and walker?
user6 no maya was spotted with dior, charlie and malachi. it was someone else

user5 i know y'all never dated but the cheating allegations are going wildd
leenascobell he's pretty much cheating 🤷🏼‍♀️
walker.scobell fuck you bitch

authors note

me because part one only has one chapter left
🥰😇💝💋😝😄💞❤️😘😇🥹💗

i'm actually so excited for part 2. it's going to be a lot more emotional and heavy which is my favourite. (DRAMA) what song do you think it's going to be based on ? (hint, it's a title track from ts) 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 271 37
List of Harry Potter Spells.
3.3K 88 10
We all know the Autobots and Decepticons, but do we really know them...? The answer is no, because they don't really know each other either... ~~~~...
9.9K 507 27
4 YEARS LATER... Sequel to 𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄.
3.9K 93 9
"house of stone, your ivy grows. and now i'm covered in you." "i thought that i was dreaming when you said you loved me."