Twin baby Kim's

By kooprincess05

( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances... More

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
The End (1/2)
The End (2/2)

chapter 20

2.3K 120 3
By kooprincess05

Taehyung came home. He came early today from court. He just sat on the couch beside his father.

"Is everything okay?" Mr.kim asked patting taehyung's left shoulder. Taehyung was sad and depressed from some days. And mr.kim knows the reason very well. Taehyung have just losted his one and only bestfriend few days.

"Hmm" taehyung hummed, closing his eyes.

Taehyung frowned and opened his eyes when he get notification. He sat straightened and opened his phone to check out the notification. But taehyung's hands starts shaking badly when he saw the video. His breath hitched in his throat. He just can't belive what just he saw.

Mr.kim stand off from the couch. He can't belive what he just saw.  He and taehyung both get notification from same unknown number at same time.

"JUNGKOOKKK" both the father and son kim duo looked front when they saw mrs.kim fumming in anger. She was looking red due to anger.

"JUNGKOOK. YOU SON OF BTCH COME DOWN RIGHT NOW" she again yelled looking towards jungkook's room which was upstairs. She looked at taehyung and mr.kim with her angry eyes. Yes , she also get the same video like mr.kim and taehyung.

"JUNG-" she again yelled when a lifeless jungkook came out with scared face , his eyes was red puffy. His hands were trembling while coming downstairs. But he didn't looked at mrs.kim who was standing in between of living room , nor he looked at mr.kim who have an unknown face which was not unnoticed by others. Jungkook looked only at taeyhung , who was sitting on couch like a statue. It's look like that mrs kim's shouting didn't affect him at all.

"YOU BASTARD" as soon jungkook stepped down at floor from last stairs. Mrs.kim ran to him in anger and held jungkook from his shoulder and dragged him in front of taehyung and mr.kim. Jungkook flinched and looked at mrs.kim when he suddenly get dragged by mrs.kim.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ??" she throws jungkook at floor ,infront of mr.kim and taehyung. And yelled at him. She throws her phone on jungkook too. And jungkook can saw the same video on mrs.kim phone , same as he got from unknown.

"YoU SLUT". She again yelled.

"N-no no. It-its not me" jungkook's stand up immidietaly. His mother-in-law got same video. His eyes widened in fear. The fear of maybe taeyhung and mr.kim also get the video.

"It-its no- i-" jungkook flinched hard. When mrs.kim yelled at him. She was fumming in anger. Jungkook was try to prove his answer to her.

"SHUTUPP YOU BITCH" she yelled making jungkook teary. The fear which he was feeling from morning is coming infront of him.

"LOOK. LOOK MR.KIM WHAT HE DID" she went to mr.kim whose head was hanging low, maybe-maybe in embarrsement? Maybe in sadness ? Maybe something unreadable which is impossible to write.

"it's no-" jungkook's soul left his body when he saw his father-in-law's head hanging low in embarrsement. If in this home anybody after taehyung , loves him , it's his father-in-law , mr.kim.

"SHUT THE FUCK UPP" mrs.kim rotated from mr.kim in speed of light and yelled at jungkook making those tears of his eyes , which wasn't shedding to flow now , flow down on his cheeks.

"Don't speak" she said showing her palm to jungkook.

"Taehyung" mrs.kim turned around and walked away from mr.kim. she went towards taehyung who was sitting on couch unbothered like he isn't even present here. Sitting like stone , his phone hanging down from his left hand, eyes opened and staring at nothing but table in front of him from last fifteen minutes.

"Taehyung. Look what he did. " She sat beside satute like taeyhung and held him from his shoulder.

"I always tells you. He isn't good for you. He's cheating on you but-" she said feeling pity on his taeyhung who was sitting on couch like he's any deadbody with open eyes.

"-but you never belive me" she said looking at taehyung with her soft eyes. But looked at jungkook with her fire eyes.

"N-no ta-" the fear of loosing taehyung was standing infront of jungkook. His eyes were wide opened as it can be. His heart beat fastened while looking at taeyhung. How taeyhung was not blinking , not moving and not replying there sitting like all of them is invisible to him.

As soon jungkook's mind thought about that taeyhung also have seen his video from unkown number, he gasped. He can't even imagine about what taehyung have ever imagine about him. Jungkook's mind went blank and he move towards taehyung with few slow steps and then faster but before he can approach taehyung mrs.kim came in front of him and held him from his shoulder, being barrier in between him and his taehuyng.

" Stay away from my son" she held jungkook's both shoulder in her hands and looked at him with her angry eyes while gritting her teeth. She pushed jungkook making him halted in his steps.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM. STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY" she came closer to jungkook who isn't listening her. His all concertration was on his silent taehyung.

"Tae-" jungkook ignored her and again try to wake towards taehyung but again mrs.kim came in between him and held him harshly while dragging him away from taeyhung.

"Taeee that's not me" the only sentence jungkook said completely without stuttering while getting dragged away from taehyung. He try to free his wrist from mrs.kim hold but mrs.kim have hold him very tightly that was difficult for him to free.

"tae that no-"

"GO. GO AND LIVE WITH THAT BITCH" she dragged jungkook towards main door and pushed him.

"GO AND LIVE WITH THAT BASTARD WITH WHOM YOU HAVE LONG NIGHTS" jungkook gasped turning towards mrs.kim.

Yes. Long nights. So the video that kim family got from unknown number at same time was a video of jungkook having sex with any boy, not to said boy , but jungkook's best friend hyunjae. Jungkook was naked fully, spreding his legs and moaning mess while the hyunjae guy was thrusting inside him lying on top of jungkook.

At first , when jungkook saw that video , he bacame numb because it's really looks like it's him , the face , the body and the voice. It was same as jungkook but not jungkook's. He belive it wasn't him maybe someone else. But his family ??

It was hard to find any difference between jungkook and that boy. Jungkook himself get scared for second maybe it's him. But he knows he's only his taehyung's. He haven't seen any another man in his life , like he have seen taehyung. And that's too his bestest friend , who's his best friend from his childhood.

"NOOO" jungkook argued back.

"That was not me" for the first time of his life jungkook argued back to mrs kim.

"Th-"

"Oh really ?? Then who is that boy ?? Spreading his legs infornt of your HYUNIE ??" She asked like daring him. And yes they know about hyunjae , because he's the one who came to meet jungkook as friends sometimes. And kim family knows his closeness with jungkook too and about 'hyunie' so jungkook calls his friend as huynie because they're friends from more than seventeen-eighteen years.

"I don't know. Who's that. But that's not me" jungkook said looking in mrskim eyes directly. His doe eyes were daring and angry.

"DONT LIE" mrs.kim held jungkook from his arm and yelled at him but jungkook yanked his arm from her hold.

"Tae" he ran to his husband who stand up from his previous position and was about to walk away from all of them but before he can go to somewhere jungkook ran to him and hold him from his wrist making him stop in his way.

"Tae. Tae i-i swear that's not m-me" jungkook was all confident while talking with mrskim. But as soon he came closer to his husband his all confidence changed in a scared feeling. Feeling of loosing him. Feeling of thinking about what his husband have imagined about him but jungkook knows that taehyung believes in him.

"Tae I'm not that trust me" jungkook shaked taeyhung and made him look towards himself when taeyhung didn't answered him.

"Someone have tricked on me" he again said , throat feeling dry due to heavy feeling inside his heart. Jungkook looked at taehyung as saw him looking down at but not in jungkook's eyes. That made jungkook Want to screamed and cried out all his feelings inside of his heart. There is feeling inside jungkook's heart that maybe taehyung also don't belive him.

"Taee why you're rep-replying" jungkook have enough now. He can't saw how taehyung isn't looking at him , ignoring him like he didn't even exist for him. The warm tears starts flowing from jungkook's eyes , which he was holding from morning , tears of unknown fear.

"Ta-tae you don't belive m-me ?" Jungkook aksed taking back his hand from taehyung's wrist. Feeling like dying.

"Tae. I swear that-that is someone else" jungkook wiped his tears and looked at taehyung with his hurted eyes.

"Tae. Tell me. Do you belive me or not??" He again held taehyung's shoulder in his hands. Looking at taehyung with hopeful eyes that maybe he would say he belive in him and hugged him close to his chest.

"Tae I'm asking you something?" Jungkook is now getting irritate from taehyung's silence. So that's means taehyung don't belive him ? His taehyung doesn't belive him that's why hes standing there silent.

"Tae?" Jungkook slide down his hands from taeyhungs shoulder , feeling hurt from taehyung's silence.

"So what i-i take your silence as?" He asked taehyung after few minutes of silence while looking at him with fire and betaryed eyes. His doe eyes wasn't doe anymore , it was red not because of tears but because of hurt that his husband have done to him. His silence is killing jungkook. Jungkook looked at taehyung with blank face and stepped back from him while still looking at his husband.

But what about taehyung ?? He was also hurt. His soul lefted when he saw someone like jungkook was having sex with his dear bestfriend. He knows it wasn't jungkook. He believes it wasn't jungkook but still , even though jungkook himself for two seconds thought that it's  really him. Then how taehyung not?? It wasn't like that taeyhung didn't belive jungkook. It's same taehyung who foughts with his mother for jungkook most of the time. It's same taehyung who changed himself from badboy to goodboy just because he can't saw jungkook crying. The same taehyung who was careless and wishes for his death starts living for jungkook. The same taehyung who left his gangster group just because jungkook was pregnant and wants his husband all for himslef. The same taehyung , who didn't belive in her mother when she try to throw insult on jungkook and doubted on his character.

But taehyung is also hurt. He believes that it's not jungkook but maybe someone like jungkook.  his heart says it's not jungkook but his mind is playing games with him. His mind can't forget those whimpers , pleasurable sounds which are jungkook's. His body is betraying him , he want to console jungkook and want to stand for him but his body didn't let him.

But taehyung litreally hate that man , that hyunjae , jungkook's bestfriend. He hate him from core of his heart. When jungkook and taeyhung was in university and falls in love , that hyunjae always comes in between both of them. He even try to hurt taehyung but get beaten up from taeyhung instead. Which made jungkook and taeyhung's relationship shake down a Lil bit. Because jungkook really loves his hyunie. Jungkook didn't talked with taehyung for two days , which taehyung never can forget. His love of life ignored him for two days that means 48 hrs just because of his hyunie.

Taehyung knows that boy's intention wasn't right towards jungkook. He remember how he touched jungkook , his touch was not looks good to taehyung. But jungkook was too innocent to know about his bestie.

Even though when taehyung went to date for second time with jungkook , that boy came with jungkook ,  which made taehyung's blood boiled. He ruined their date. He even insulted and make fun of taehyung sometimes but taehyung never said anything because he don't want jungkook to break up with him.

The reason why taehyung didn't just time passed going dates with jungkook was that hyunjae. Taeyhung didn't want to lose his jungkook so he just proposed him for marrige because taeyhung have fear that maybe that hyunjae will take his jungkook away from him.

The thing was that Huynjae likes jungkook. He himself told taeyhung when he finds out taekook relationship. He try to hurt taehyung because he don't want jungkook to be someone else's. Even jungkook himself knows that hyunjae likes him but he never listens him , hyunjae even proposed jungkook few times but jungkook laughed at him , thinking him as that maybe he is pranking.

Taehyung's mind went blank when he saw that hyunjae in video , hovering over jungkook. The fear of hyunjae taking his jungkook away was now infront of taehyung. The reason he was unable to react for jungkook was that hyunjae , his enemy and jungkook's best friend.

Second biggest reason was , taehyung was depressed from last few days because his one and only bestfriend , seojin died. And it wasn't normal death but it was whole murder , and taeyhung knows who was behind it. Taehyung and seojin and some of their crime partner were smugglers or blackia's when they were around 20-22 , they smuggles weapon and drugs etc. And they have many enimes that time but as jungkook came into taehyung's life and finds out about him , he made leave those bad work. But still taehyung and his team members have enemies. And one of those enemy group killed his seojin friend , who was taehyung's bestfriend from childhood. Taehyung knows very well who's behind seojin death , he want to kill those bastard but jungkook have sweard him not to touch gun or any drugs if he wants jungkook to stay beside him. So as taehyung was lawyer he try to take help from law , he tried to get justice for his friend but atlast nothing happened , those rich spoiler bastard won and taehyung lose. He was right but still he losse his friend's case even though he himself was lawyer of his friends case. That made taehyung depressed , he didn't eat , didn't slept properly after that incident and now suddnely that video pop up making taehyung's word again shattered.

"Tae i never thought that-that one day yo-you will also not belive me" taehyung came out from his thoughts when he heard jungkook crying loudly. Jungkook slide down on the floor , sitting on his knees , sobbing loudly. Did he loose ??? His own husband is not believing him ??? Why taehyung is not saying that it's not him ?? He sat there crying but nor taehyung stopped him crying and nor he replied anything.

Jungkook's heart cried thinking about his past memories with taehyung. He remembers how taehyung was whipped for him. He himself knows that taehyung loves him more than he loves taehyung. If only thing in this world taehyung hates was crying jungkook and today jungkook's broken infornt of him but he didn't even said anything.

His husband , who fights for justice for others , failed to gave him , his own husband , his jungkookie , justice.

Jungkook never felt this much looser in his whole life. Even though when mrskim tries her dirty tricks on him. He didn't felt hurt broken even when mrskim named him slut , whore etc. But his heart break to millions of pieces just because of his husband today. He have never thought about his taeyhung would break his heart like this. He just didn't breaked his heart but he just killed him alive without using any weapon. Taeyhung have killed jungkook already without any gun but his silence.

Jungkook can clearly hears his babies are crying , his both the daughters crying but right now he don't care about any his daughter. He wants justice for himself , from his husband. He wants his husband to just kill his body with his hands himslef because his silence has already killed his soul.

"So you don't belive me ? Right" after some minutes of crying jungkook stand up , wiping his tears harshly. And looking at taehyung with his angry eyes. If you ask me then , jungkook wants to punch , punch his dear husband's handsome face , to which he have admired the most.

"You don't belive me but I'm right and I know this. And I'm gonna prove all you" jungkook said gritting his teeth , pointing his index finger towards taehyung. He don't care about any mrkim or mrskim who were also standing there. They are invisible to him only his husband is exist for him this time. He don't want to prove himself right infront of his in-laws but to his husband only.

"Wait" he said to himself and take out his phone from his pocket. And dialed someone's number.

"Hello"

"Hyunie. I want you in kim house. Right now" jungkook said only two sentences with his ordered voice. He said while looking  directly at taeyhung, who looked at him for first time all of the time till now , by hearing 'hyunie'. Jungkook didn't waited for his bestie to reply him and cut off the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.3K 18
Kim's and Jeon's have became sworn enemies after the sudden divorce between their eldest son's Kim V and Jeon Jungkook But what happens when their yo...
22.6K 2.1K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
240K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
339K 15.6K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...