Reflection Of The Other. (Dis...

By N1ghtly_Cr0w

a CH Fanfiction that mostly revolves around Philippines and Martial, where they tend to try and get along wit... More

TROUBLE
MEMORIES OF THE PAST
A PAINFUL PAST
INFO ABOUT CHARACTERS
Sorry A/N

"you actually cared..?"

33 1 0
By N1ghtly_Cr0w

February 12 15***

The entrance have opened briefly as the son of the current king, Spain, entered it.

With a guilty and annoyed look on his face, he kneeled down on one knee before his father before speaking up.

"The child managed to escape..."
He closed his eyes expecting another yelling spree, but he only heard a small scoff from his father.

"Hm..I'm not surprised." S.E placed the glass of wine on the armrest of the throne, looking down at his son

"What..?"

The Empire chuckled before speaking up. "Spain, did you really thought that I would be mad at you?"

"Well-"

"You've already made enough mistakes and I already gave you enough chances, but at this point, you're just making a fool out of yourself from pretending to "try" and make yourself worth."

Spain felt his chest tightened from his father's words..is that how he really saw him? Was he really that useless..?

"But father, I am trying-"

S.E rolled his eyes and stood up his throne, walking up to his son.

"Then why the hell aren't I seeing any efforts? If you really want to prove yourself to be worthy then give me actual results instead of being such a useless prick."

Spain's body stiffed as he heard those harsh words, he had received some mean comments from his father before but this was on a whole other level.

S.E gave an irritated smiled and placed his hand on Spain's shoulder, his grip tightened to the point where it hurt.

"But since you're my son, I'm going to give you one last chance..

Bring me the land's representative..."

_____________________________________

Present time (December 14 2023)

??? POV

'Once sunrise comes, a new fall will begin.'

Those words echoed through my head,
Words that were stuck in my mind for almost 17 years..

The last words of my dearest Brother..

It had been months now since I had actually seen the glimpse of sunlight, Phil had been closing me off lately ever since his problem with China settled down a bit. I hated him with all my guts but I still can't help but be overprotective of him, I guess it runs in the genes, huh?

But I've been noticing lately that he's only been talking to me whenever he's in trouble, I wouldn't be surprised if he lets me take control all because he was attacked by a mosquito..I mean, Im not offended but it just makes me feel a bit.. worthless of anything else. It's like I'm only a weapon in Phil's eyes and doesn't see me as a brother. Even if I hate him, that doesn't mean I can't...care about him, right?

Right..?

I hate this..I hate the fact that I hate him, I hate the fact that we have to hate Eachother, I fucking hate each second of our daily fights,

I HATE THIS!

I only wanted to protect my brother..

Why can't I just be a good brother for once..?

I was supposed to protect him..

I made a promise..

I made a promise that we'll be on each other's side..

I made a promise that I'll give him everything...

I'm sorry Kuya..
I'm sorry Ma..
I'm sorry Pa...

Forgive me..

                    Forgive me..

I never meant any of this to happen..

I'm sorry..

Please forgive me..

I don't want to hurt anyone anymore..

"Please forgive me..."

No one's POV:

The cold wind of Korea was blowing harshly as the "Trio" were trying to keep their balance in a definitely stable bridge.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Indo?" Malaysia shakingly said as the Indonesian looked back at the other two.

"C'mon! We promised South Korea to give him a visit!" Malaysia's face grimaced from this and sent Indonesia a hard glare.

"Couldn't we just use the road?"

"That would be boring!"

"You've got to be kidding me."

Indonesia just brushed it off and turned to Philippines, who had been oddly quiet for the past 34 minutes of the trip, which was pretty unusual considering how much of a chatterbox he usually is.

Unknowingly, Philippines has been worried and nervous for the past days now, not by the fact that it was cold as hell nor it is because they were meeting South, But by the fact that Martial had been oddly quiet, it was weird considering that he always See's him from the corner of his eye or from dark corners but these past few days, he didn't see any signs from his brother. No Whispers, no illusion, nothing.

He should be glad right? He always wanted some peace from that nuisance, he should be glad that he was gone...

But no, he was actually concerned, Martial was all of what he had left..the only family member he can talk to..and him being gone...

Suddenly, Philippines' thoughts was cut off by Indonesia yelling his name, he suddenly returned back to reality, realizing that he was walking towards the edge of the bridge, he felt his arm being harshly pulled by Malaysia, both having a worried look on their face.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Indonesia yelled, his voice almost cracking because of how worried he was. Philippines tried to explain himself, what was he doing? He felt like his body was out of his control and something else was telling him to do things-

Wait...

He felt like his body was out of his control..

Martial..

Once again, he was cut off by his thoughts, feeling a harsh grip on his shoulders, he looked up only to be greeted by Malaysia's mad and worried gaze

"You better start explaing yourself, because you both had us worried.."

"I-..I don't know.."

Malaysia raised a brow, "what do you mean 'you don't know' ??" Phil didn't answer him, but did push Malaysia off, making both Indo and Mal have a shock look on their face. Philipphines ran his fingers through his hair and sighed..

"Look..I just need some time to process things right now..let's just go.." he walked pass the other two, leaving them to trail behind.

Malaysia's face turned into a mad frown and was about to say something but was interrupted by Indonesia's hand stopping him..he looked at the Indonesian, who was shaking his head no.

"Just let it go, Mal..maybe he's going through something personal.."

Malaysia sighed, he didn't was to admit it but Indonesia was right, maybe he should drop it for now..

"Let's just go.." he muttered, before following the Filipino. Indonesia nodded and went as well.

Philippines' mind was racing, what was that about? Does Martial know something about this? He has many questions in his mind yet none answered. Maybe he should talk to Martial after this whole "party" thing with South..

God, he hoped everything is going to turn out fine..

South Korea's POV:
(There will be North×China here so I apologize if you don't like the ship, you can click/scroll away if you don't like this ship.)

I just came back from 12 world wide concerts with my team and in order to celebrate, I decided to host a party.. inviting well..anyone actually. But that's not the thing that I'm waiting for, I was really waiting for Brother North, who actually agreed to come. I even made him promise not to bring any sort of weapon or nukes or anything like that, but only on one condition..

~Flashback~

After coming back from my concert being accompanied by my best friend, Japan. A thought came into my mind. I whipped out my phone and posted to my Instagram that I was going to host a party, inviting any countryhuman that wants to come. After a few minutes, I received some comments like..

USA: A party? Cool, I'll see if I can come. Congratulations about finishing your big concert btw.

France: oh, sure I'll come!

Vietnam: I'll make sure to come, don't worry.

Indonesia: me and the other two, will come.
Philippines *replied*: I never agreed to this.
Malaysia *replied*: me either.
Indonesia *replied*: shut up.

I chuckled at the MalPhilIndo's mini argument. Before eventually exiting the app and going to contacts. I scrolled down until I found one specific name..

North Korea.

I hesitated for a moment before eventually gathering up the courage and called him.

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello." Said a stern voice on the other line, honestly I was surprised that he knows how to even use a phone, considering how closed off he was to the world and trying to avoid any technology besides weapons. But I guess China taught him this.

"Heyya, Northy! It's me South."

"The hell do you want? And don't call me that."

"Cant your twin bro just say hi?"

*Sighs* "fine, Hello South."

"Now wasn't that easy, North?" I chuckled, Its been years since I last teased North, he probably hates me with his gut, but I still love him as a brother ofcourse. (You weirdos better not show up.)

I heard North scoffed before earning a brief chuckle, which made me smiled genuinely. It's been a while since I heard that laugh..I wonder if he still uses those braces..

"Still the same annoying little shit I see..."

"Oh shut it.."

"Mhm.. just get to the point why you called. It better be important."

"Right..I wanted to know if you wanna come-"

"Oh, that? Yeah I've seen your pathetic little post. Sure I guess.."

"Wait what?"

"But on one condition."

*Silence*

Was this really happening? North, agreeing to meet me? I was estatic to hear this! But I shouldn't be too excited, I still haven't heard of North Korea's condition.

"What is it?"

"Can you help me with asking out China?"

...

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK ON

"C-can you repeat that? I think I heard it wrong.."

"Trust me, you heard the right thing.."

My brain suddenly stopped working for a few moments, was he serious? Out of all the women or men in the world, China? I mean no offense. I get that they're close but I never thought North would ever see him that way!

But China is has everything a woman can ask for, I'll give him that. His long black hair, his body physique, not to mention his wealth and personality, plus he's the largest country in Asia so I guess it makes sense.

"I-im not the best with romance but I'll try..but can you also promise me one thing?"

"Hm."

"Don't bring anything dangerous, okay? That's all I ask for.."

"Alright.."

"Thank you.."

"I guess this is the time I should hang up now?"

"Wait.."

Hm?"

"I love you, Brother."

"..."

"Love you too, South."

~End of Flashback~

Indonesia's POV:

It's been an hour now of walking when we finally reached South Korea's house. Thank God we did because by what I remember, Malaysia and Philipphines had been giving Eachother death glares. I don't know if it was because of what happened a while ago or is it something else, but for all I know, Its best to stay out of it.

All heavy tension was broken when South greeted us by the door.

"You three arrived just on time, Please come in!"

The other two snapped out of their "staring compition" and looked back at South Korea.

"Hello there South.. Congratulations on your concert.." Phil mumbled before looking back up to the taller male.

South Smiled before turning to both me and Malaysia

"Hey there Mal and Indo. Please, the three of you, come in!"

I nodded before going in, followed by the other two. The three of us sat on the couch and looked around. There were countryhumans like the USA, Germany, Canada, Japan, Ukraine, and an old Acquaintance, Netherlands.

But out of all of them, three Particular countries caught my attention. And my eyes widened when I saw North Korea between the other two, Vietnam and China.

I turned my head to where South was and saw that he was busy talking to Japan.. typical. I looked back to Phil and Mal, and...now they're gone.

*Sighs* "I guess I'm alone again." I muttered before looking around to try and find someone to talk to, when I saw him... Germany.

I walked up to the tired looking German who was talking to Poland.

"Hey, Germany and Poland" Poland turned his head to my direction and smiled sweetly, Germany took a while to process stuff before realizing that I was right Infront of him.

"Hey, Monaco..." Wait, who now?

Poland slapped his shoulder, before talking "Idiota!that's Indonesia."

Germany groaned and rubbed his shoulder, he turned to me, fixing his glasses

"Sorry...I'm just really tired right now.."

"Then why come?"

"Ngg..got forced."

"By who?"

"France.."

"..." I froze for a moment, processing what I just heard before turning to Poland.

"You should get him back at his home before he collapses.."

Poland looked at me and nodded, "I'll do that. C'mon German, it's time to go home.

Germany nodded before letting himself getting dragged by the Shorter country, I waved them goodbye and sat back down the couch..

Great now I'm alone again..

I looked around a bit, admiring South's place, I have to admit that this place was pretty neat. Although full of glitters and stickers (who were probably a gift from Japan), it was still neat.

I groaned and turned to the left side, I suddenly then spotted Malaysia talking to Japan but i saw no signs of Phil..where is that guy?

Philippines' POV:

I locked myself in the bathroom, and hid behind the shower curtains. My bad gut feeling was getting worse, why isn't Martial responding? I closed my eyes, trying to find Martial through the dark abyss but only found nothing..I only found silence..

No no no..NO!

He wouldn't leave right? He..he still hasn't got his revenge! I mean not that I want to but...but...no..no..I don't want to be alone again..

"Martial..."

I felt my back leaned against the wall as I got dragged down..I closed my eyes one last time.

I looked around the dark abyss, walking around, turning and running..my patience was becoming more and more thin as a ran more, I don't even know if I was going in circles at this point, but I don't care.

With one last turn. I finally say a figure in the distance.

"MARTIAL!" I ran up to the figure, but stopped at my tracks to hear muffled sniffles and cries.. I slowed down my pace and went up to my older Brother..

"Kuya..."

Martial turned his head up to my gaze, his eyes were red and puffy..was he crying this whole time?

Before I realized, pulled him for a hug. I felt his body tensed up as he hugged me back..

"Shh..shh, it's okay..I'm here.."

I started to give him soothing words as I rubbed his back in a comforting manner. His sniffles eventually slowed down before he leaned his head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry.."

I froze, he hadn't done anything for a whole 2 weeks, what was he apologizing..?

"What?"

___
No one's POV:

"What..?" Philippines mumbled softly, Martial didn't answer and just repeated his words

"I'm sorry, brother.."

Philippines was confused and he looked at his older brother's weak and limp body "Alright..? I forgive you, but why are you apologizing..?"

Martial wiped the tears of his face and pulled away from the hug..

"I'm sorry for being such a worthless Brother.."

Philipphines' froze for a moment, he then snapped out of it and pulled Martial back in the hug tightly..

"Don't you ever call yourself that ever again.." he tightened his grip around Martial, refusing to let his older brother go.

Martial's mind paused as he tried to process this...

"But wasn't i-"

"Whatever the hell you're going to say, Keep it shut. I may hate you but you have no damn right to call yourself worthless, got it? This better be the last time.."

Martial was shock once more before he smiled and hugged his brother back.. holding onto him tightly..

"I won't...thank you.."

"Just don't that ever again.."

"Do what..?"

"That! Leaving me for days without any warning! You know how much I care for you..!" Phil didn't realize that he let the last part slip but it was true..ever since Del had left this world, he had grown to care for his only family member left.. and when he found out he died..he was depressed for months and weeks, he was even thinking of ending it all. If it wasn't for Vietnam, he would've joined his family.

Martial looks at him for a moment, he sighed softly and pulled away from the hug..

"You actually...cared..?"

Phil gave a hesitant nod.."always had been.."

"I guess it's mutual..."

"..."

The two stared at each other for a while before Philippines decided to speak up.

"How about I let you control my body for a week to make it up for you?"

End of Chapter..

_____________

I'm sorry but I have to end it here because I'm feeling fucking sick rn, I'll see you next week I guess?? I'm sorry, I just need a break rn. I'll post part 2 of this once I'm feeling better I swear 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3K 56 22
Welp experience chaos in the Asean family
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
20.7K 502 200
Hello, and welcome to chaos! This is a book where you can request dare, questions, or challenges. If there isn't any, there will just be random stuff...