The Viridian Shadow

Von Harli40

Kazumi Midoriya - The elder sister of Izuku Midoriya and has been his caretaker for the past twelve years. Ho... Mehr

Chapter One - A Normal Day and Not So Normal
Chapter Two - Training and Research
Chapter Three - School Year
Chapter Four - Attack and Defend
Chapter Five - Sports Festival and Stain
Chapter Six - Hosu City Incedent and Meeting Izu's Class
Chapter Seven - The Mall and Camp
Chapter Eight - Home and Normalcy
Chapter Nine - The New Mission
Chapter Ten - Dreams, Truths, and New Beginnings

Chapter Eleven - The War and deaths

97 10 1
Von Harli40

I froze in my spot. Eyes focusing on the news TV. The Todoroki's standing in the cafe. My hands moved to my pocket as my phone went off. - War is starting... they're going to go after you boss. Shigaraki has found out your identity. My eyes widened, chest clenching. Then head dipping down I looked back. Tears pooling at my eyes as I looked at Fuyumi and Natsuo. I walked over, and using as much control as I could, I spoke. "You... need... to... go..." I picked up Eri. "Take... her... hurry... please..." they did. Looking at me. "I'll... be... okay..." I smiled, then nodding they left.

My eyes closed. A single tear dripping down my face as I turned. Looking at my cafe, for what may very well be the last time. My head dipped, and I moved to the living room of my home. My eyes closed. "I'm on my vigilante outfit. Hood down, mask down, and mask in my hand. Hair braided." My words, like always. Became reality. I walked over, and sat on one of my kitchen chairs.

My eyes differed closed, I heard the sound of crashing, I placed my upper face mask on my face, and only the upper face mask. Then I looked up. Taking in one last calming breath, then standing up. I looked at the TV. Then closing my eyes I gave my command. "I'm standing before Shigaraki Tomura." I appeared in time. My knee colliding with Shigarki's face. Effortlessly I entered his mind. Hearing the call for All For One. Endescor arrived just then. I entered his mind. "I got this! Back off! He's got All For One's quirk!" I glared at him. "None of your quirks can affect me!" I shouted, and we began to fight.
"I must have it... one for all!" My eyes widened.
"Never! I won't allow it! You stay away from him!" I glared. Kicking him down, glaring. I continued to counter, keeping him away from my brother. I began to use power after power. He blasted a harsh attack before going after my brother. The attack sent Endeavor away. But I shot forward. Wrapping my arms around his neck. And slamming him down. Izuku and Katsuki appeared. More heroes began to arrive, and I pivoted back. Pain shot through my body, I glared shooting up, and grabbing Shigaraki before slamming him down onto the ground.

Endeavor shot forward I caught Shigaraki. Holding him in place as endeavor shot fire at us. He shot back, I gasped. Then turning I slammed the bastard down. "Your still no we're near as strong as me!" I shouted, now full blow fighting the son of a bitch. I panted as I landed onto the ground. 'I'm over doing it. At this rate, if I keep going. I won't be able to use my quirk for a week... maybe even a month.' I sneered as Nomu appeared. Shooting up to my feet. "All Nomu! Are to be blown up! Not one shall be left!" I screamed them out.
"You bitch!" Shigatk8 shouted as every Nomu blew up... I coughed up blood. 'If worst comes to worst, I'll be killed. Or I'll go completely mute.'

I stumbled, glaring forward. I panted, then I lunged forward, Shigaraki went for EraserHead. I countered him. "Don't touch him!"
"Quite getting in my way! Viridian Shadow!"
"Never!" My head dipped, turning I grabbed onto Shigaraki, and Katsuki and Izuku arrived. "Now! Boys!" My boys obeyed. My eyes widened as they were blasted back, I jumped back. I lunged forward, and began to fight lunging forward my mind reached out. "Are you there!"
"We are always here, milady."
"I need you all here! Now!"
"Coming now may cause your death..." my eyes closed as memories began to surface.

I stared at the six spirits. One an embodiment of light, one of darkness, one of fire, one of water, one of nature, and one of storms. In unison they spoke. "We await your command... battle nears."

My eyes closed. "I don't care! Please!"
"... very well." Izuku and Katsuki attacked the villain as I jumped back. "Call upon us."
"I call upon you! Deities of the heavens!" Explosions appeared. I glared, head dipping. As six figures made of pure power appeared. More memories surfaced as they began to fight Shigaraki. I fell to my knees, coughing up blood.

I smiled, holding a boy close to my side as I smiled, looking to the camera with him. We both laughed as a picture was taken. I laughed and smiled, closing my eyes.

I stumbled back up to my feet. "Go give backup to the other heroes!" The deities obeyed me, my head turned, just in time to see Endeavor being stabbed. Shigaraki went to stab him. Izuku I mean. Katsuki moved, then I did. "No! Stay away from my brother!" I ignored how the heroes looked at me, now recognizing me. My masks gone, as were my hood. I lunged, shielding Izuku and Katsuki. A scream ripped through my throat as I was empaled. But my quirk didn't activate.
"Zumi!"
"I-I wo-won't l-let th-them h-hurt y-you..." blood fell from my mouth.
"You need to stop! Your quirk! You've over done it!" An idea hit me then. So simple, so easy, I wonder why I hadn't done it sooner...
"I- I can s-still he-help."
"...what." I was about to fall, but using a quirk, using every little bit of while, I allowed wings to appear. I began to transform.

A second pair of wings appeared, at my shoulder blades, twice as big as the other pair, but they were leathery, scaly,  like a dragons. They were white and emerald green, scales spread wrapping around my arms and back like armor, reaching up my neck and covering my hairline. A dragon  like white and emerald green tail shot out from my backside, swishing around as it stretched out, showing the webbing like wings, one like the leathery wings on my back, which now gained one spiky horn at the top on either side, an inky black. Then there was a second pair of wings, that looked just like my black and mint green ones.

Fire sprung to life warping around my brother, Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto, protecting the boys as the earth did the same. My eyes began to glow with hidden power as I stared at the Shigaraki. He went to attack me, white and emerald green horns appeared, ripping through my skin and curing up. They grew to be a foot and a half long. Between the top of my horns, there was a bright golden and white light appeared. The light spread around my head, creating a halo. Then, with the simple flick of my wrist, Shigaraki was slammed into the ground.  Aught in place, my wings began to flap as a third pair of wings sprung to life under the other two, this one was plain and normal, like that of an angels, plain old gold and silver feathers. Next was a tail, covered in scales and feathers, a mix between a dragon tail and a birds.

My head dipped, and activating my quirk. I made a command. "Shigaraki Tomura, birth name Shimura Tenko. I hereby command, that you and all people following you, or even under your command. From this day onward, shall be quirkless less they change their ways and no longer wish to destroy the world." My head rose, I glared at Shigaraki. "For each death you've caused, a scar of their name shall appear on your skin. You shall, forever be re,indeed of the harshness and chaos you've created!" My insides felt as if it was being torn apart. But I wasn't done. I had to ensure there will never be no us ever again. Blood began to drop from my nose and ears, some began to drop out of my mouth and down my chin too.

Taking in a breath, I continued to talk. "Any creation or attempt to create Nomu shall instantly fail, right afterward the benefactor of this creature shall turn themselves in and instantly be sent to Tarturus!" I can do more... I can ensure this never happens again... but I won't. I won't take away a persons choice. Even though, in a way I already am. Guilt ate away at my stomach. But then, I thought of Eri, my daughter. I also thought of the fact Hawks, Shouta, and Tensei have all asked me on a date. I haven't told any of them yes. Tears of blood began to fall down my face. "Shimura Tenko, I hereby command that you, and all people under you, except my spy, turn yourselves in." My eyes closed.

My head dipped, pain shot through my body as I looked down. My form began to falter. "All
Heroes shall be healed, all victims shall be healed, all heroes who died or on deaths door shall survive and live. All quirks stolen shall return to their rightful users! All For One shall never be able to still or give another quirk! Those who were gifted quirks from all for one shall either gain a quirk better suited for them, or they're body's shall adjust so the are better suited for their bodies!"

I began to fall. But I stayed up long enough to see Shigaraki return to as he once was. Relief flooded through my veins, but I wasn't done, turning my hands began to move over the buildings. I was coughing up blood, but that didn't mean I couldn't keep going. As my hands moved over the building, they began to rebuild. I have no idea how long it took, but soon the6 were rebuilt. Then I was falling from the sky, reverting back to my human form. "Kazumi!" I felt myself being caught, moments before I hit the ground. My eyes opened to see Tensei.
"Te-nsei?"
"... your qui-" there was an explosion, then Izuku was in my vision. Tears in his eyes.
"Why did you do that!? How could you do that!? Your quirk! The side effects!" I grinned.
"Zu-ku." Black dots began to appear in my vision. "Hi." I couldn't help it, my eyes fell closed. I fell unconscious then and there.

On the other side Japan, many pro heroes thought to be dead suddenly began to breath, heroes near death heath became better. While back near the heroes and sidekicks near the hospital froze in shock at the sight of previously dead or decayed heroes appearing. While all over Japan, villains who worked with or were part of the league began to turn themselves in. Bringing an end to a war before it could truly begin... but at what cost? As curiosity took root in the civilians, heroes, sidekicks, and overall the world.

A footage began to appear. Showing Midoriya Kazuki, better known as Viridian Shadow. Use her quirk to its fullest extent. Showing the embodiments of nature split off and help heroes. Showing, and allowing everyone to hear her commands. She'd saved them all from a war that no one had seen coming. A war that could have killed millions, if not trillions of people. Not only in Japan but the entire world.

They watched in shock and bated breath as she began to fall. A small girl in the arms of a white haired man began to scream and cry, calling out to her mom as she reached for the scream. The boy, Natsuo Todoroki pulled the girl close and cradled her as he watched the screen. Everything suddenly making sense. Her sudden breaks, they all aligned with days or weeks, sometimes even months in wish VS, as he liked to call her, was suddenly very active. The new scars as well. She seemed to appear with a new one every day. But she always had a very convincing excuse as to why or how she got it.

The boy shared a look with his sister. While back on the scene being shown. The villain, Dabi came sprinting forward. His scars fading away, hair turning white as Dabi turned into Todoroki Touya. "Boss!" He landed on his knees, harshely pushing Iida Tensei out of the way. "Boss!" His hand flew out, checking her pulse. "Dammit! You went too far!"
"W-who are you?"
"Todoroki Touya." He said absent minded, missing the way a nearby Todoroki Enji stiffened and froze. Staring at his eldest son, and instantly knowing it's true. Hand and head dropping to her chest. "Her quirk over usage can result in death! We need an ambulance! Now!"
"Touya..." he looked back, saw his father, scoffed, and turned to Izuku.
"Izuku she'll need a blood transfusion."
"Okay." The boy kneeled. "D-Dabi..."
"Luke hell she will!" The older male grabbed his bosses brother's hero suit. "Zumi is strong! No way in hell she's dying! It'll take nineteen atomic bombs to kill her!" Tears began to stream down his face. "No way in hell a little quirk over usage will kill her! You hear me kid!" The vigilante sky whirled around at the sound of sirens. "They're here." Once the paramedics arrived info began to spill from Touya's mouth as he helped them. "She's Twenty Two as of today, she's a female, obviously, has no allegories what so ever, isn't allergic to any medical products or substances either. She's blood type O and is currently suffering from quirk over usage. Her quirk over usage cause her throat and insides to rip apart, causes bad headaches, bleeding from nose, ears, mouth, and eyes. No past of heath problems, and genetic illness."

Touya reached out grabbing Izuku. "This is Midoriya Izuku. Her full blooded baby brother. He's already said he's willing to do the blood transfusion—"

Over on the other side. Hawks awoke in his ambulance, the felling of his feathers and wings increasing ten fold as they reappeared. A smile blossomed on his face as he rasped out. "Thank you... shadow... or should I call you... Kazumi?" He fell unconscious once again. Unaware of the state the woman he fell in was currently in. Unaware that he may never, ever. See her again. Unaware of the fact, she saved the world... but at what cost? Her life... or maybe her quirk? Would she love the rest of her days quirkless? Would she pass on as a hero? Or... would she come back, just as is. Only time would tell. But how much time?

(Who should Kazumi end up with?)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.9K 3.5K 23
Midoriya is a quirkless vigilante who has ties with Death. Yes, you read correctly, the overseer of darkness himself. A.k.a, 15 year old Midoriya Izu...
599K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
18.5K 1.7K 19
虚 | Completed | "In this world, there are two sides - Reality and your mind's boundary." The sirens of both ambulances and police cars raced to each...