๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Š๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

By White_Strike20

When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ [edited]
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ [edited]
๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–“ 1#
๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–™๐–•๐–Š๐–—: ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–œ - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

1.5K 50 8
By White_Strike20

10 years since that day. Which Ella called it, the Hour of Joy. Emily is now 14 years old and Ella is now 34 years old, working as a Graphic designer to sustained living expenses, bills, food, and water for her and Emily. Emily is now adopted by Ella after Emily came to her.

"Mom! I made some dinner." Emily said as she opened her mother's office room, holding a plate of food in her hand and a glass of water. Ella look up from her work and gave a tired smile to Emily." thank you sweetie." Ella thank her softly as she took the plate and the glass of water and place it on the table. Emily watch her mother ate the food, while keeping on eye on her work.

"Mom, can you try and take a rest?? you're over working again." Emily asked her making Ella sigh before looking at her softly." i'll try sweetie. Im gonna contact my manager for giving me some break for a while." she said as she took her phone and began to contact her manager.

Emily listened to her mother talking to her manager before she saw her mother gave a soft smile before thanking the manager, turning off the phone." she gave me 10 weeks day off." Ella said making Emily grin on her face." now can you teach me how to play piano??" Emily plead making Ella laugh softly." ok course sweetie." Ella said softly making Emily let out a cheerful yell before rushing out of her office.

Ella chuckle softly before looking at the photo album that lay on the desk that has a picture of her younger self, smiling and behind her were the toys and beside her that she have her arm wrapped around their necks were Dogday and Catnap, as both have a smile on their face and have a small blush which Ella didnt question as she thought that they might be feel embarrassed or camera shy. [a/n: ella you oblivious fool!]

"MOM!"

"I'M COMING! WAG MO AKO MADALIIN! [DONT RUSH ME!]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Ella was teaching Emily a piano, a soft smile place on her face as she watch her adopted daughter have a gleeful and focus look on her face as she follow the instruction of her adopted mother. Ella chuckle softly when Emily grin as she is now happily playing a music. Then they heard a door bell rang making both girls stop at what are they doing.

Ella look over with confusion on her face before looking at her daughter." Continued playing Emily. Im gonna check who it was." Ella said as she stood up and headed towards the door. Emily went back playing the piano as Ella stood in front of the door. Taking a deep breath and opened it to see who was the one who knock.

To her surprise, she didn't saw who is the one knock on the door. Instead, in front of her was a vsh tape with a letter on it which confused her. She kneel down and picked the video tape up and the letter with confusion on her face before going back to house as she close the door.

Emily look at her mother after hearing the door close, confusion came to her mind when she saw what her mother is holding."ma, what are you holding??" Emily asked as she stood up and walk towards to her." Im not sure." Ella answered with curious expression on her place as she place the video tape on and turn on the tv to see what was inside of the tape.

She and emily watch as the video show a poppy playtime toy. Ella froze as she saw this along with Emily as the video continued on before it glitch and show a railing that has a huge flower on the wall with blood everywhere before it ended." What the...." Ella said as she look at the letter then opened it.' So it begins huh??' Ella thought as she realized that today is the day where the game how it starts. She then gave a sigh before giving a determined look." I guess i should go." Ella said making Emily look at her with wide eyes in shock before shaking her head furiously.

" i'll go with you ma." Emily said making ella shook her head." No Emily. Its to dangerous for you to go with me. I dont want for you to get hurt." ella said as she look at her with a frown on her face." But ma, im 14 years old. Not a child anymore." Emily whined making ella smile softly." Sweetie, i know that. But you know how i worried about your not only safety but your mentality..... and the toys might not be the same." Ella said softly.

" but do you think that the toys will recognized you? Since your their caretaker before right?" Emily asked making Ella paused at her question before sighing." Im not sure. After so many years, i never told them that im leaving...... i guess they probably hate me if they saw me or even recognized me." Ella said softly making Emily went quiet before puffing her chest." But i'll still coming with you whether you like it or not." Emily said as she left to get ready to packed some important things they need to bring." Emily-" Ella was about to call her back but Emily was out of the ear shot or view making Ella sigh but chuckle softly.

"She is stubborn.... Just like me when i was at her age."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet as Ella droves towards the abandoned factory before her. Ella parked her car and opened the door and hop out. She stared at the factory before her as memories start swarming her mind making her sigh." Welp, its been a while since i came back here." Ella murmured as Emily hop out, strapping her bag on her back before handing her mother's bag. "Thank you Emily." Ella thank her as she strap the bag behind her before both of them start heading towards the entrance doors of the factory.

Ella slowly opened the door and was surprise that the door wasnt lock." Ok, now i understand how the player was able to get in the factory." She murmured making Emily look at her mother with confusion on her face." Ma, what are you talking about??" Emoily asked her in confusion on her face.

"Nothing important. Come on, lets get into the factory then." she said as she entered the door, with Emily following behind. Ella look around the place as memories of working there came back to her instantly. Leaves were scattered everywhere the place and it was giving the unsettling vibe around made Ella shivered a bit. Emilys saw an old vhs tape on the desk before walking towards to it and picked it up.

"Ma. . . ." Emily called her making Ella look at her and went towards to her side, taking the vhs tape from Emily's hand then put it into the near by vcr as the tv above light up. Emily look up as she listened while Ella roam around the place. She then arrive the main security office and noticed the keypad. 'Let's see. . if my memory serve me right its should be . . . ' Ella thought off as she began pressing green, pink, yellow, and red button making the door unlocked.

"Bingo." Ella said with a soft grin on her face before entering the office. She look around the place before noticing the blue vhs tape on the bottom place under the tv. She picked it up and place it in the vcr device and watch the tutorial of the right way of using grabpack.

After it ended the glass door opened revealing the grabpack that only have a blue hand without the red hand. Ella took off her bag as se strapped first the grabpack then her bag. Testing out first to see if it works before heading back. Emily was waiting for her at the other end that she hop over the entrance.

Ella shot the blue hand into the blue handprint on top of the wall, watching it light up before the door slowly opened up. Ella pulled the blue hand back as Emily stood beside her nervously. Once the door was fully opened, in just few feet from them there stood a familiar figure that made Ella frozed at her spot.

"Huggy??" Ella murmured in surprise to see the blue huggable toy just few feet away from them. Emily look nervous as she slowly dragged her mother forward, not even looking at the blue huggable toy in front of her. Ella keep her gaze on Huggy Wuggy, withouth breaking any contact towards the blue huggable toy.

'Its been ten years since i last seen every toy i been taking care of. . .oh how i missed those days.' Ella thought before sighing softly. She then look at Emily, who was staring at Huggy wuggy with nervous expression on her face." its alright sweetie, there's nothing to be scared off." Ella would be lying if she is not scared. She's terrified to say at least. Knowing that Huggy is just acting like a statue.

Ella turn her attention that only have the blue hand, shooting it but it went out spark, showing that it doesnt have enough power to open the door." Now what ma??" Emily asked her with confusion on her face. Ella was about to say something but was cut off when both her and Emily heard a key jingled. Both of them slowly turn their head to look over and saw that there's a key in Huggy wuggy's hand.

"Okay. . . that's suspecious." Emily murmured, feeling little creep out while Ella remained calm as she knows that this will happened. She shot the blue hand to grabbed the key before pulling it back with key on it. She hearded towards the power room, unlocking the door and opened it. Then entered, leaving Emily looked nervous as she watch her mother go before looking back to Huggy Wuggy nervously.

"Emily?? come on." Ella called her out making Emily look away from the huggy wuggy before  looking back, unsured to leave and not keeping an eye on the blue huggable toy infront of her. She then turn away and follow her mother. Not even noticing a twitch on huggy wuggy's lips, curling up to reveal razor sharp teeths as he let out a menacing growl and a snarl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 55
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 47 11
-A Poppy Playtime AU Self Insert- Y/N's mother had worked at Playtime Co. many years ago. She had inevitably quit to spend more time with her remaini...
917 47 3
๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...
47.8K 1K 12
[แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด…/แดœษดา“ษชษดษชsสœแด‡แด…] [ ส.แดแดแดแดส สŸแดษดษข สŸแด‡ษขs ๐’™ า“.แด‡x-แด‡แดแด˜สŸแดสแด‡แด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ] ๐ˆ๐ง ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ. ๐‡๏ฟฝ...