whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT πŸ™πŸ½ My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 43

2.4K 82 22
By fuckhoesgemoney20

                     Bryson
             March 7th 2023

Today was my birthday and I wasn't feeling it. I have been a fan of my birthday since my mother died, it just wasn't the same.

"Happy birthdayyyy babyyy" Cassandra yelled as soon as she walked out of her house.

I chuckled, "thank you mama" I said pecking her lips before opening the door for her.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked once I got in the car.

"Nothing"

"You can't do nothing—this is your day, you have to do something"

"Okay I'll spend it with you" I said shrugging.

She frowned, "but that's not fun"

"Don't frown mama, I'll have fun" I said with a slight smile.

She huffed before responding, "fine—but I'm going to surprise you later"

"You don't gotta-I will"she cut me off.

I sighed, "where you wanna go first" I asked pulling off.

"Home goods, they have cute things in there" she said softly before connecting her phone and playing if it isn't love by new edition.

                         ———

"Do you like the things we picked out?" Cassandra said ask she held up a picture out of the bag.

"Mhm" I responded. I just let her take over with this part and I'll pay for it and hang shit up.

"Let's put your bed frame together" she said walking to my room. As she walked in front of me, I looked down at her butt, seeing it jiggle with each step.

Ima lucky man

"Do you have the directions?— because I've never done this before" she said turning towards me.

"They over there" I said pointing in the corner. She walked over to where the paper was, bending over to pick it up.

She read the paper for a few seconds before speaking, "okay so do you have a Phillips screwdriver?"

"Yea" I said walking out to grab the screwdriver before giving it to her.

"Read me the instructions and I'll put it together" I said sitting on the floor.

"Okay so first set the rights legs and the left legs across from each other"

————

"Period we did that baby" she said looking at the finished bed frame and headboard connected with the mattress on top.

"Lay on it to see if it's sturdy" she told me, making me lay on the bed like a starfish.

As im laying down she comes over and straddles me making my hands rest on her butt.

She begins grinding on me making me grip her ass.

"You are obsessed with my butt" she said with a smile.

"It's so fat" I mumbled smacking it making her let out a moan.

Girl don't start

"Cassandra don't start" I warned her.

"I didn't even do anything" she said biting her lip before leaning down and kissing me.

She began grinding again as she shoved her tongue in my mouth making me get hard.

"What do you want for your birthday?" She asked before kissing my neck.

———————
Cassandra

"Bryson I'm going to fall" I said before letting out a moan. I was doing a handstand on the wall as he was giving me oral.

"You not" he said continuing to jab his tongue in and out of me.

"Uhhhh" I said as my legs began shaking.

"Gimme it mama" he mumbled making my arms give out as I have my release.

He pulled me in a kiss allowing me to taste myself.

I pulled out of the kiss, grabbing his hand and sucking on his fingers that were in me.

"You playing a dangerous game" he said biting his lips at me.

"I want to" I said with a smirk.

"Bend over" he said smacking my butt.

I bent over on the side of the bed and turned my head around to see him about to put a condom on.

"Don't put it on, I want to see how it feels without it"

"Cas-just pull out" I said in a rushed tone seeing an unsure expression on his face.

"Please baby" I said taking my hand and rubbing my clit.

He threw the condom somewhere and pulled my hand away from myself. He began to rub his tip up and down my folds before pushing in.

"Ohhh my godd" I moaned out in pleasure.

This feels so much better

He started pushing in and out of me at a steady pace.

I gripped the sheets in front of me, "it feels so good baby"

"Yea?" He said speeding up his pace.

"Yesss please" I said reaching back. The pleasure was becoming too much for me to handle.

He held my arm behind my back, "why you tryna to stop me? Hmm? If it feel so good"

"I don't knowwwww" I said as he let go of my hand and pulled my hair back.

Woahhh

"Right there oh-oh my goshhhh" I said as smacking sounds took over his room.

"You like that shit?" He asked me making me nod.

"I'm going to-" I said rubbing my stomach, feeling the burning sensation.

"Let that shit go baby" he said making me clench around him and let out a loud moan as liquid sprayed from me.

"Thatsss myyy babyyyy" he cheering me on as I released all over him. He pulled out and smacked my butt.

"Turn over" he said stroking himself. I turned on my back and looked at him.

I'm going to give him oral

"Wait" I said stopping him as he walked towards me.

"Whats wrong?"

"I would like to try something" I said sitting up.

"What?"

"Lay down"

He followed my instructions. I came face to face with his member. I grabbed it with my right hand and he jerked his body.

"Aye whatchu doing?" He asked grabbing my hand with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm giving you your surprise" I said with a smiled.

"Youn have to"

"I want to" I smirked as I began to move my hand up and down his member. I looked up at him seeing his jaw clenched.

He's so handsome

"Teach me how to do it right baby"

"Just keep going mama" he mumbled making me bit my lip. I stop stroking his member and wrap my lips around the tip of it.

I muster up the courage to wrap my mouth lower. I get about halfway before gagging, making me pull off of him.

"You okay?" He asked looking at me as I breathe heavily.

"Mhm" I responded closing my eyes getting myself together.

"You don't gotta do it"

"No—I got this" I said before guiding my hand up and down his shaft.

I took him in my mouth once again, this time almost taking all of him my mouth, going up and down.

"Mhm" he groaned out, bucking his hips slightly making me gag.

I felt him collecting my hair, wrapping his hand around it and gently moving my head.

After a few moments, I tap his thigh making him let my hair go. I gasped loudly pulling my mouth off and started stroking him again.

"Fuck mama Im finna nut" he groaned out making me smile.

"Give it to me baby" I said making white stuff shoot out of his member and onto my hand.

"Did I do good?" I asked after he was done.

Instead of responding he grabbed my neck and pulled me on top of him, kissing me sloppily and smacking my butt.

I felt him grow under me, making me smirk and grind on him. I felt him plunge himself back into me.

"Uhhhhh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 193 23
Honestly this my first book and hopefully yall like it
69.6K 3.8K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
543K 27.7K 26
"𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ π™²πš„πšƒ π™΄π™°πš‚π™΄πš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ π™±π™Έπšƒ." *πš‚π™·π™Ύπšπšƒ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ* π™³π™΄π™²π™΄π™Όπ™±π™΄πš 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
292K 7.7K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023