New Beginning's

By JAGOTYOBACK

A young girl abandoned by her mother, she then had no choice but to move with her grandparents that she never... More

Cast ๐Ÿ’“
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

123 10 33
By JAGOTYOBACK

Christina POV

Karen: Are you alright?

Christina: (throwing up) Y-yes.

Karen: You know what. We are going to go to the hospital, get your things.

Christina: No, I promise I'm alright. I think it's just food poisoning.

For the past few week, I haven't been feeling well. I would throw up after eating anything and even when I didn't eat. I felt so nauseous.  Even though I was beginning to worry, I kept it to myself.
As I got up from the toilet, I washed my hands and my face. When I was finished, I turned to face my Nana, who was wearing a troubled frown. I glanced downward and then upward at the mirror.

Karen: Chris, this has been going on all week. I don't think it's food poisoning.

Christina: I'm going to be fine, you don't have to worry. (I smiled then walked out of the bathroom leaving my nana inside)

I still felt sick so I called my aunt Dorinda to see if she could take me to the hospital without my nana knowing.

Christina: Hey auntie!

Dorinda: Heyyy Chris! How are you doing?

Christina: Not too well.

Dorinda: What's going on?

Christina: I haven't been feeling too good, I was wondering if you aren't busy could you take me to the doctor? But if your busy it's fine, you don't hav-

Dorinda: I'm on my way. I'll be there in a bout 15 minutes!

Christina: Thank you so much!

About 20 minutes later Auntie Doe was outside, she was always late. I knew my nana was going to be concerned about my whereabouts so I had to make up a lie and told her that me and Auntie Doe was going to hang out. She obviously bought it .
We drove off as soon as I got inside.

Dorinda: So does your head hurt? Your stomach?

Christina: I feel very nauseas, I feel like I have to puke every minute.

Dorinda: Is it something you've ate?

Christina: I don't know, I think so. I just never felt like this before.

We then arrived to the hospital. After checking in auntie Doe had to make a phone call so she stood in the hallway while I went inside the room.

Dr. Gwen: Hello! Ms. Evans right?

Christina: Yes sir.

Dr. Gwen: So what brings you in today?

Christina: Well, I have been feeling really nauseous this whole week. I can't stop throwing up, I'm always so tired, my head hurts, well basically everything hurts.

Dr.Gwen: Mhm (while writing notes) When did this all start?

Christina: About 2 weeks ago.

Dr.Gwen: Are you sexually active?

Christina: N-no.

Dr.Gwen: When was the last time your cycle came?

Christina: About a month ago I think.

Lord please don't make it what I think it was.

Dr.Gwen: Okay, So I'm going to run a few tests for you and I'll get back to you when I'm done. To start, though, I'll give you this cup; all you have to do is urinate into it.

Christina: O-okay.

I took the cup and headed to the rest room, after I was done with everything I went back inside to see my auntie Doe sitting on the chair. After giving the doctor my cup, she walked out.

Dorinda: Hey sweetie! Everything going okay?

Christina: Um yea. (As I went to sit next to her)

Dorinda: You look worried.

Christina: I am, I'm just very nervous on what they will say. (Looking down)

Dorinda: You are going to be fine. Whatever they say just know that God is right here with you.

After a few more minutes of conversation, the doctor returned carrying a few documents.

Dr.Gwen: Okay, so the results are in. And it says here that you are additionally 5 weeks pregnant.

I could not believe what he said. My mind was scattered, my heart was racing, and I was having trouble breathing. I really can't be expecting a child. Why, lord? Why would you let this happen to me?

Dorinda: Uh, are you sure doctor? Can she take another test?

Dr. Gwen: Yes, ma'am, I'm positive. We conducted three tests on it.

Dorinda: Jesus.

My eyes started to well up with tears. I was at a loss for words and was unable to even look at the doctor or my aunt.
My aunt Dorinda pulled me closer into a hug and tried to calm me down.

Dorinda: It's alright sweetie, it's alright. (As tears started to form her eyes)

Christina: H-how it wasn't my fault. (I cried)

The entire car trip after leaving the doctor's appointment was silent until a few minutes later, when my aunt broke the silence.

Dorinda: Sweetie, We need to talk about this even though I understand you are going through a lot right now. Do you know who the father is?

Christina: I don't Know.

Dorinda: You don't know in the sense that there were several or you can't think of it at the moment?

Christina: I just don't know. (I cried) Please don't tell my nana, please!

Dorinda: Christina I-

Christina: Please! I promise to tell her myself.

She nodded her head and after that we pulled into nana house. Auntie Doe didn't stay since she had to return home, but I was really afraid to enter.

Dorinda: I love you Chris, just know that I'm supporting you no matter what.

Christina: I love you too.

I went inside to see everyone seated at the dinner table after she drove away. I attempted to dash up the stairs, but my grandfather saw me.

Bishop: Chris! Hey dear, you not going to join us for dinner?

Christina: No, I'm a little bit tired.

Karen: But you didn't eat hun.

Christina: I'm not hungry nana, but thank you. I love you guys.

Kierra: Love you Chris!

Bishop, J Drew, & Karen: Love you!

I then ran up to my bedroom and prayed. That's what nana taught me to do when I get into a tough situation. After praying I changed into my night clothes and suddenly my aunt Kierra appears.

Kierra: Hey, you ok?

Christina: Um, yes, I am.

Kierra: You know that you can talk to me about anything right?

Christina: Yes, I'm just very tired right now.

Kierra: I understand. Get you some rest.

Flashback*

Faith's POV

Faith: Daddy what?!

Bishop: I'm not raising no child that's sleeping around, being fast, and getting pregnant! Do you understand me?! Do you not remember that I am a pastor!

Faith: You always chose the church over me!!

Kierra: Please stop yelling (she cried)

Bishop: You damn right!!

Karen: Kierra grab J Drew and head upstairs.

Kierra: No! I wanna stay with Faith!

Karen: Kierra Valencia Sheard! Go now!

Kierra: No!!

Bishop: (approaching Kierra) What did your mother say?! GO!

Faith: Ki, just go.

I felt awful as she gazed at me through tears in her eyes. I felt like a horrible big sister.
After Kierra and J drew went upstairs, mom and dad put their focus back on me.

Bishop: Your going to have to apologize to the church tomorrow! I don't care what you think. I can't even look at you, get out of my face!

Faith: But-

Bishop: OUT!

Faith: Momma, you're going to let him talk to me like that? (as tears formed my eyes)

My mom looked at me in sadness, all she could do was cry.

Faith: Momma?

Bishop: GO!

I glanced back at my mother, wondering how she could possibly not have my back.
I went upstairs to my room, tears still streaming down my face.

Karen POV:

I didn't know what to say, I respected my husband so much but I also loved my children. I'm such an horrible mother. How could I allow this to happen.
After Faith went upstairs, my husband and I sat at the table in silence and thinking about what just went down.

Bishop: This is unbelievable! (He slammed a book on the table, making me jump.)
My entire life I provided for her! I gave her everything she needed!

Karen: hun, let's just calm down.

Bishop: Calm down?! Are you serious! Are you aware that your 13-year-old daughter is expecting a child? This might destroy our professional image! 

Karen: I understand, but she's still our daughter.

Bishop: She's no child of mine!

Karen: What?

He fell silent.

Karen: What did you just say?

Bishop: Nothing.

Karen: No! Repeat what you just said!

Bishop: Lower your tone.

Karen: Don't tell me what to do!! This is our blood! Our child!! The child that God has given us, and you over here saying, "she's no child of yours?!" Are you serious! What is wrong with you! Take it back now!

Bishop: No.

Karen: TAKE IT BACK! (Getting closer to his face)

Bishop: Back up Karen.

Karen: I SAID TAKE IT BACK!!

Bishop: FINE! (Getting up from his seat, grabbing his coat and hat)

Karen: Where are you going?

I stated. I was waiting for an answer, but he remained silent.

Karen: Excuse me?!

He ignored me, I felt as though I was speaking to myself.
Until I moved in front of the door to stop him from leaving.

Bishop: Move please.

Karen: Why aren't you talking to me?

Bishop: Karen, I don't want to talk!

Karen: So now you're upset with me?

Bishop: You act like this is okay!

Karen: It is not okay! But it's also unacceptable to claim that our child is not yours!

Bishop: Karen, please move.

I crossed my arms and stood there. I was against him leaving.
Suddenly, he lifted me up, sat me down on the chair, and turned to leave.
I started crying, gasping for air, and I had no idea what to do.
I made the decision to just check on J Drew and Kierra upstairs before checking on Faith.

Karen: Hey.

J Drew approached me to give me a hug, but Kierra only gave me a stank look and carried on playing with the doll's hair.

J Drew: I love you mommy!

Karen: I love you too mommies baby. (Giving him a kiss then focusing my attention to Kierra) I love you Kierra.

Kierra: I don't wanna talk to you.

Karen: Kierra?

She kept fiddling with her doll's hair.

Karen: I'm sorry you had to witness that, but your sister did something really bad.

Kierra: I don't care! She's still my sister! I will always have her back no matter what she did, and you should've had her back to!

Karen: You know what, I'm done! (As I made my way to the door)

Kierra: Be done!

I have no idea who this young girl believed she was speaking to! I immediately turned around, approached her, picked her up by her arm, and gave her a whooping from behind.

Karen: DONT YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! (While whooping her)

Kierra: I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY (she pleaded and cried)

I stopped, then I turned to leave and shut their door. I proceeded directly to my room. I couldn't even talk to Faith. Instead I just prayed then after, called my sisters, and after that went to sleep.
A couple hours later I woke up to my husband walking into our bedroom.

Karen: Hey.

Bishop: Hey. (As he began to change his clothes)
I'm sorry.

Karen: It's okay.

After finishing up what he was doing, he got into bed and looked at me in my eyes.

Bishop: Can I make it up to you? (He said while smiling)

You know what happens when they say that🤢

Fast forward to the next day*

We were now at church, the whole morning was awkward. No one spoke except J Drew. My husband made an announcement as the service was about to close.

Bishop: My daughter would like to come up here and say a few words. Come here Faith.

Tears filled her eyes as she got up and headed toward him. She took hold of the microphone and stood still.

Bishop: Go ahead.

Faith: I'm (she said while crying) I'm sorry.

Bishop: Sorry for what?

Faith: I'm sorry for being pregnant, for disregarding my parents, and for going against God's word. I promise never to do that again (cries even harder).

She made her way back to her seat as the church fell silent. I felt ashamed because I never should have allowed her to apologize up there.
We all made it home after the church service, at the moment nobody said anything else to eachother. As I began to prepare for dinner, I heard yelling upstairs. I dropped the big spoon and ran up to see what was going on.

Faith: I HATE YOU!!

Bishop: DO YOU THINK I CARE?!!

Karen: Wha-what's going on?

Faith: I'm leaving!

Karen: What?

Bishop: Then leave!!

Kierra: Don't leave me please! (She started to cry)

Faith: I'm sick of everything! I'm tired of being mistreated, tired of making it difficult for you to love me, and tired of being surrounded by people who hold negative opinions of me! IM DONE!

Karen: Sweetie, let's just talk about this.

Faith started to stuff her book bag with clothes.

Faith: There ain't nothing else to talk about!

Bishop: Let her leave Karen, cause once she walk out this house, she can never come back.

Faith: And trust and believe I won't!

Kierra: Mommy do something! (She cries)

Karen: Faith you don't have to do this.

Faith: STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE MOMMA! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT YO HUSBAND AND THE CHURCH! YOU ALLOWED ME TO GO UP IN FRONT OF THAT CHURCH AND EMBARRASS MYSELF!

I felt hopeless, I just stood there and stayed silent

Kierra: I'm coming with you. (As Kierra grabbed her coat)

Faith: No Ki.

Bishop: Kierra go to your room.

Kierra: No! I'm going with Faith!

Bishop: Little girl you're going to make me hurt you!

Kierra: I HATE YOU!

Once again, my husband grabbed her by her arms and started spanking her. Faith attempted to free Kierra from his hold as he was doing it, but she was helpless. I then pushed my husband away from Kierra.

Bishop: THIS IS MY HOUSE! YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN TO RESPECT ME! (Then returning his attention to Faith) Drop that bag and head out!

Faith: This is my stuff!

Bishop: That I bought! Now LEAVE!

Karen: Faith, baby, please don't.

With only her phone in her hand, she started to walk down the steps.

Kierra: Faith don't leave me please!! (She cried louder)

Faith: I love you Ki. Be good for me okay? (As she walked out the door)

There was silence the remainder of the day. Everyone left in their own directions. As J Drew continued playing his game, Kierra cried and locked herself in her room. My husband and I slept in different rooms and didn't speak to each other at all.

Well what do yall think?

Was Bishop wrong?

How do you feel about Christina being pregnant?

Don't forget to ⭐️

Stay tuned!!!

Should we continue the flashback?

Shoutout to TCS_Monet 🩵🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.3K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. ๐Ÿ’ž
70.8K 2.8K 40
Jaycee is a 14 year old girl who learns she was kidnapped when she was younger. Overwhelmed with emotions, she runs away from home to find her real p...
9.7K 205 38
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚ ๐๐‡๐Ž๐“๐Ž๐’ ๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐š 2021
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc