Always You (Leah Williamson x...

By Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... More

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Im there for you
The House
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

Feeling Better

1.5K 32 5
By Woso_23

Cara POV:

2 Months later

Leah and i were in a much better place than we were 8 weeks ago.
We talked about everything and i learned how to open up again which was important for me and for our relationship.

I should have not listened to those people on the internet and i shouldn't have thought it was right to read it cause it was definitely not.Im thankful for Leah that she helped me with it and always told me how good i am in every aspect.

A lot happend in the last 2 Months ,my family visited us more often and we got out with our friends more after we our relationship was better again.
The Season at Arsenal started well but we have a bit of an injury crisis.
Beth and Viv are both out with a torn ACL Injury and many of the Girls have smaller injurys that last a few weeks.

Luckliy i stayed completely healthy but this also means that i played 90 minutes every Game and that now for a few months for club and country.I love playing football but im a bit worried that i get injured too or that im not fully ready for each game.

Right now i helped Leah unpacking her last things because she moved in with me after we talked about everything and anything felt normal again.

,,How can one person have so many clothes ?" i ask her while i sit on our bed and watch how she puts everything away into our closets.

,,This is not a lot before i packed everything in the boxes i sorted some clothes out" Leah says and i raise my eyebrows to look at her

,,Really ?Leah look at me..do you promise you sorted some clothes out ?" I ask her and look at her.

She looks at me with a nervous smile and i immediately know that she lies which is why i shake my head
,,You know that you cant lie to me..why are you even trying ?" i ask her and she throws a hoodie at me with a small laugh.

,,I hate it..how do you know it every time ?I tried to work on my joker face like you have one but it doesnt work" she says a bit frustrated and i grin slightly.

Its true i can figure it out pretty quickly when Leah trys to hide something or trys to surprise while i have a some sort of joker face and can hide things longer than Leah.

,,We will have a problem later when we have kids and they ask you something about their presents for christmas or their birthday" i tell her with a small chuckle and Leah raises her eyebrows while looking at me.

,,We have Kids in the future ?" she asks me while she comes closer to me and sits down on my lap.

I grin slightly and nod while she lays her arms around my neck and my hands find their place at her back.
,,How many ?" she asks me and i smile

,,Two or Three maybe..i dont know.Your choice" i say to her and she grins at me.

,,Why is it my choice ?" she asks me slightly confused.

,,I dont know i just cant imagine myself to carry a child for 9 months" i say to her and she nods slightly.

,,Which does not mean that i want you to carry our children.If you want too then i will fully support and everything but if not we can adopt" i tell her and she smiles at me.

,,I would love to carry our children.But it might be a long process for me to get pregnant because of my endometriosis" Leah tells me and i nod with a small smile.

,,I know.We will talk with a doctor when the time comes.Right now its just you and me" i say to her and she kisses me gently.

,,Yes it is.But i really like to imagine how our future with look like in a big house with our children and a dog" she tells me and i grin slightly.

,,I agree..its definitely a beautiful image that i have in my head" i say and we kiss each other again.
We got a bit distracted after that which is we finished the last boxes a few hours later.

4 Days later

(Imagine this is Cara)

(Cara and Robby)

(Cara is Lia)

(Cara is Jill)

(Imagine this is Cara's little nephew Theo)

Cara_Gross7 posted tagged in this post @leahwilliamsonn and others
Thankful for all the people around me.Had a few fun night outs with friend and some family came to visit us including our newest family member Theo (Leah hold my nephew more than i did..🥲🙃)

Comments

@leahwilliamsonn: Naww that photo with Bella 😍🥲
And i hold Theo more often cause he likes me more than you👀
@Cara_Gross7: That is definitely not true 😐
@RobbyS_12: My Girl 🔥🫶🏼
@funwithEl70: Happy Girl 🫶🏼
@katie_mccabe11:Always getting the best shots of Leah 🤍🔥
@liawaelti:🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
@mbaker1971:Bella made it once again into your posts 😂😍
@Robert_Gross44:Cant wait to see my girl again in a few weeks 🫶🏼

@arsenal_women09:
I really need to know if Cara and Leah are together 😂
@mccabes_yellow_card:They are not..i just think they are best friends
@afc_women77:They are together..they are nearly always together and see each others familys very often.No best friend would see my family this often
@mccabes_yellow_card:I dont know.Maybe Leah and Jordan are still a thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
@leah_williamson06: I had the hope but i dont think that Leah would spend so much time with Cara if she was still together with Jordan.If Cara and Leah are together then im happy for them and if not then they need to be best friends

I read a bit more of these comments while i wait for Leah to get ready since we wanted to drive to Beth and Viv to visit them with some of the other girls from our team.

,,What are you doing ?" Leah asks me while she came out of our bedroom and i look up to her ,,Nothing just reading some of the comments from my last post" i tell her and she comes up to me and takes my phone away.

,,I thought we decided on not reading comments from people we dont know" she says and looks at my phone.

,,These are no hate comments..these are comments asking about us" i tell her and she nods and surely reads a few of them.

,,They are getting even more suspicous now then they were before the euros" i say to her and she gives me back my phone and sighs.

,,I know and i saw photos of us being outside together.We need to be careful in public" Leah says and i slowly nod.

,,Lets see how the next weeks look and decide how we will handle it alright ?" i ask her and grab her hand and brush slightly over it with my thumb while Leah nods.

,,You're ready to go ?" i ask her and she nods with a smile and kisses me ,,Yes..lets go" she says and we leave our apartment and drive to Beth and Viv.

Lia,Caitlin,Jen and Steph were already there which is why we said hello to everyone and sat down.

We talk about the ACL Injurys of Beth and Viv and how they get along with it.Everyone on the team trys to help them i often drive them around for their check up and buy them groceries while the others help them at home.

,,I hope there are no more bigger injurys coming for us..its already hars enough without you two" i say and they smile slightly.

,,We need to give 100% and really need to recover well so no one gets an injury hopefully" Leah says and we all nod.

,,How are you doing ?I saw that you are the player on our team with the most played minutes..sure you can go on like that ?" Viv asks me and i sigh ,,I hope so and i need too..otherwise we will have problems" i tell them and take a sip of my beer.

,,Maybe you can skip an international camp for some extra recovery time"Jen says and i shake my head ,,Can't miss the next camp.Poppi will miss it since she has a small injury and i need to be vice captain plus its the last games for the world cup qualifier" i tell them and she nods.

We talk a bit more about the upcoming weeks before we watch some football on the TV and then played some Games.

Jen and i had our fun with the Game Twister making the girls laugh ,,I swear to god Leah..if you tickle me then you will sleep on the couch" i tell her while Jen and i are barely holding us on our feet on the Twister Field when Leah came to me.

,,I would never to that do you" she says with a grin and i know she will tickle me since i saw her and Jen talk to each other and looking over to me during a break.

,,Leah Catherine Williamson! Whatever Jen wants to give you for this i will give you more of it" i say and the girls all laugh beside us

,,Get her Leah!" Beth says laughing

Leah tickles me in the right place which is why i sink down on the ground and sigh.

Jen gets up and jumps up while she celebrates her win and i pull Leah to the ground and turn around and tickle her ,,How is this Williamson ?" i ask her while she laughs and trys to hold my hands so i cant tickle her anymore.

,,Im sorry..im sorry..please Honey..im very sorry" she says laughing and i stop tickling her ,,I hope you are" i say and stand up before i help Leah up from the ground.

,,Do you have space for her ?I wont take her home later" i say and everyone laughs while she playfully punches my shoulder.

,,You will take me home otherwise i will tell your mom that you left me alone at Beth and Viv's Apartment" she says and i chuckle

,,I will tell her then that you made me lose because you tickled me" i say and she grins while she lays her arms around me.

,,You still love me..remember" Leah says and i chuckle ,,Sadly yes" i tell her and everyone laugh slightly while Leah playfully punches my arm again.

,,Oww stop that..someday you will give me some blue spots" i tell her and she kisses my arm quickly.

,,Now it wont hurt anymore" she says and sits down while i shake my head ,,And this is what is going on now 24/7" i tell the girls with a chuckle while they laugh slightly.

,,Well you asked her to move in..so its your own fault" Lia says with a small grin.

Flashback

I was at Leah's Apartment and cleaned the dishes while Leah talked to her mom on the phone.

We just ate dinner when Amanda called and i look concentrated down on the dishes while some music plays in the background.

Maybe i should ask her after the talk with her mom if she wants to move in with me.I thought about it now for a bit and i was sure that the time has come to ask her.

Our Relationship got better after the last weeks and i wanted to be with Leah all the time and make sure we can always sleep next to each other.

The few weeks during our little struggling phase were we didnt sleep next to each other were already enough for me since i didnt sleep good alone.Some night i didnt sleep at all but it was my own fault to be honest.

I sigh and begin to dry the dishes and put them away listening to the music and quietly singing along to Lover from Taylor Swift.

,,We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules"

,,And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?"

I turn around and sigh because Leah stood there at the kitchen counter ,,You are finally turning into a Swiftie" she says with a big grin and i shake my head with a chuckle.

I lay down the towel for the dishes and shake my head ,,No..its just a popular song" i say and try to get out of this but Leah grabs her phone cause it was her playlist and she starts the song again and grins at me.

,,Come on..we are singing together" she says and wraps her arms around my neck while i roll my eyes at her.

,,We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules"

,,And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?"

Leah starts singing again and we are dancing a bit in her kitchen while i shake my head.

,,Come on..i know you can sing it" she says with a grin.

,,Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover"

I sing with her while we slowly dancing in the kitchen and i wrapped my arms around her to pull her closer to me.

,,We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all"

,,Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Lover"

,,Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover"

I laugh slightly and shake my head before i look at Leah again

,,Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my
Lover"

We sing together till the end and i shake my head slowly looking at her ,,Cant believe you're turning me slowly into a swiftie" i say to her and she grins at me before she kisses me.

,,If Taylor Swift goes on tour again and she plays this song..will you promise me that you will take me to her concert and we sing this to each other ?" Leah asks me while she lays her arms around my neck again and looks up to me.

I grin and nod slowly ,,Promise ?" Leah asks again and i nod ,,I promise" i say and kiss her gently.

,,I have a Question and..you need to be honest with me if you think this is not a good idea" i tell her and she nods immediately.

,,If you got a offer from Barcelona than it is a bad idea..i need you here and Arsenal needs you too but that comes second" she says and we are slightly laughing.

,,No offer from Barcelona..not yet" i say to her with a grin and sigh before i look down.

God im getting nervous.

She stops the music and looks at me ,,Hey..is everything okay ?"she asks me worried and i nod ,,Yes" i say and look up to her.

,,I was just wondering..you know.If you would want to move in with me ?
I know we had some struggling weeks a bit ago but we are in much better place and i want you near me 24/7.I want to go home with you everytime and i want to have a home with you" i say to her and she looks at me a bit surprised.

,,If you think its to early or if you are not sure than i understand that and we wait till you're ready and i accept..i just want you to be happy" i tell her and she looks at me with a smile.

,,Well luckliy im very happy with you Cara" she says with grin and nods ,,I would love to move in with you..i was wondering when you will be asking me" Leah tells me and kisses me lovingly.

I look at her with a smile and lay one hand down on her cheek to stroke it gently ,,Are you sure ?" i ask her and she nods with a big smile.

,,Yes..im extremly sure.I love you and i want to move in with you" Leah says and i nod with a smile and kiss her again.

Flashback ends

,,Do you know how much clothes this girl has ?I needed to take some out of mine and put them in a different drawer" i tell them while i sit down next to Leah and take my beer in my hand.

,,And besides that how is living together ?" Caitlin asks and i look over to Leah ,,Well its clear who cooks in our house..i try and help as much as i can in the household but yeah either she doesnt want my help or she has already done it" she tells them with a chuckle and i grin slightly.

I lay my hand down on her thigh while she moves closer to me and lays on arm around my arm and takes my hand that lays on her thigh into hers.

,,Our Office is now decorated with mine and her medals and trophys" i tell them and Leah nods while they grin slightly.

,,The last medal too ?" Beth asks with a grin and they all chuckle slightly.

,,Well Miss W placed it there thinking i wouldn't notice it but i definitely did" i tell them with a grin and Leah and i look at each other.

,,Should i ask you if i can put my euros medal there or what ?
I thought it would be better to just lay it down there and not say something about it" Leah says and i sigh.

,,You dont need to ask me..its your apartment too now and im not complaining you earned that medal just like i will earn that world cup medal who will find her space in our trophy cabin" i say with a grin and they all laugh slightly.

,,You mean your next second place medal while i get the gold medal right ?" Leah says and i look over to her.

,,Pretty risky Catherine after you already tickled me so i lose Twister" i say to her and she grins at me and comes closer ,,And you still love me" she says and kisses my cheek.

I shake my head and take a sip of my beer ,,Caitlin want to switch with Leah ?You can live in my apartment and Leah and Lia get to live together" i ask her and we all laugh slightly.

,,Noo she stays were she is" Lia says and moves even more closer to Caitlin who grins ,,Sorry but i cant" she says and i nod with a smile.

,,See you're stuck with me forever..i will never leave you" Leah says while looking at me with a grin.

,,Thank god..cause i love you even though you get on my nerves pretty often" i say and she playfully hits my arm again ,,Then ask yourself how it is for me..its not better with you" Leah says and we look at each other with a smile on our faces before we kiss each other quickly.

Two Weeks later

I just arrived at my Hotel in Paris and sigh ,i didnt want to intent this ceremony to be honest but i had too.
I was here for the Ballon D 'Or Ceremony during our international break which is why i had to travel from Germany to Paris for this evening but i will take a flight back in the same night cause i wanted to be there at tomorrow's training.

I sigh and greet Robby who organized the whole team for me to get ready like always since he moved to London.I was thankful for him otherwise there would be another reason for me to not go to these kind of things

,,How you feeling ?Nervous ?" he asks me and i shake my head ,,Noo just want to go back to the team.I need to concentrate on these kind of things not on this ceremony" i say to him and he nods with a smile.

,,What if you win it ?" he asks me and i smile ,,I will not..maybe one day but not today.Alexia will win it for sure and i come second or third depends were Beth lands" i tell him and we smile at each other.

,,If you surprisingly win it..dont forget to thank me" he says and we laugh slightly before we go through the outfit.
I would wear dark green pants with an double breasted blazer in the same colour.

My Hair got done ,i had an ponytail like always but they maked sure it would stay that way and it looked good before i got dressed and we drove to the ceremony.
I got the red carpet to take pictures were i saw Beth which is why we took pictures together

,,If you win it..thank me" i say to her and we laugh slightly ,,And if you win it than thank me alright ?" she asks and i nod before we got inside and i talk to different players.
Sam Kerr,Alex Morgan,Pernille Harder,Ada Hegerberg,Fridolina Rolfö and obviously Alexia ,we hug each other and i look at her

,,You look fantastic" i say to her with a big smile in spanish ,,Thanks..you look amazing.The colour suits you" she says with a smile and we talk in spanish a bit before i slowly got to place to sit where i looked at my phone one last time.

Le❤️:We are watching the livestream..you look amazing.I love you ❤️

Cara:
I love you more ❤️

I smile at our text before i sat down next to Jonatan Giraldez ,of course i know who he is and i know that he still wants me on his team.

,,How are you feeling ?" he asks me after we shake hands ,,Good..Enjoying the internationl break" i say to him with a smile.

,,I reached out to your father again..maybe you are interested in listening to our offer.We want you in our team Cara.With you in our team we could win the Champions League" he says and i look over to him and sigh.

,,I dont think i will accept your offer and it does not depend on what you have to offer me.Im happy at Arsenal and want to win titles with them.We had two hard seasons but its an amazing were just the last things are missing to win everything" i say to him with a smile.

,,You know that i will try it again in the next transfer window right ?" he asks me with a small chuckle and i grin ,,Of course i know that" i say and we shake hands before the ceremony starts and i listen to everything.

When we got to the Ballon D'Or for the Woman i got a bit nervous to be honest ,i will not win definitely not.

I smile when Sam Kerr got the fourth place and look over to Beth who just sat a few seats beside me ,we smile at each other and i look forward when they announced the third place.

Cara Gross

I smile and look around while everyone claps for me.
Thank God i didnt win..i didnt even prepare a speech.

The announced Alexia a bit later as the Winner and i clap for her.She deserves this ,she is the best in my opinion and is really a different kind of player.

I listen to her speech before we watch the men's ceremony and i go to the afterparty to Beth and Viv who came with her ,,There are my girls" i say and hug them both with a smile.

,,Congratulations..you deserve that second place" i say with a smile to Beth ,,Thanks..i didnt thought i would be before you to be honest" she says and i smile.

,,I thought so..you won the euros remember ?" i ask her with a small laugh and we take some photos before i talk to Alexia and congratulate her.
We take a few pictures before i talked for the rest of evening with different people ,some from the mens team of Arsenal ,talked to a few girls from the womens game and some fellow german players from the mens team who were here.

After that i get to drive back to the hotel where i had a small dinner with Robby before it was time to drive back to the Airport to catch my flight to Germany.

I was waiting at the Gate when Leah called me via Facetime ,i smile at my phone while i accepted and looked at her.

,,Hello my Love" i say to her with a smile and she was trying to answer but Georgia grabbed her phone.

,,Hello Cara..proud of you.Third Place is amazing" she says and i laugh slightly ,,Thank you..i appreciate it" i say and Keira comes into the picture ,,Congratulations from me too" she says and i smile.

,,Thanks..how are you girls doing ?" i ask them with a smile ,,Good..we watched the livestream with the team and then got upstairs to talk a bit.You know how important it is for us three to spend time together" Georgia says and i nod with a small laugh.

,,I know..where is my blondie ?" i ask them and they laugh a bit while Leah comes into the picture.

,,Blondie ?Really Cara ?" she asks and i grin at the screen ,,There you are my love" i say with a smile.

,,Why did you call ?Its pretty late" i say with a smile ,,Just wanted to say Congratulations and say that im proud of you and that i love you" Leah says and i smile at her while Georgia and Keira are still in the picture and look over to Leah.

,,God you are turning in such a softie when you are talking to her" Georgia says rolling her eyes making me laugh.

,,You should know how she talks about you to us" Keira says and i raise an eyebrow ,,What does she say ?" i ask them.

,,No..stop.You should not know that" Leah says and trys to grab her phone.

,,Never thought Leah could be such a softie and smile that much when we say your name" Georgia says laughing and i grin slightly while i watch how they fight over the phone.

,,Girls..you need to calm down.I need to end the call..i can go into my plane in a few minutes" i say to them with a smile.

,,Alright..text Leah when you land otherwise she will never sleep and just turn around the whole night which keeps me up" G says and i nod with a chuckle.

,,I will text her as soon as i land" i say with a smile and Leah grabs her phone ,,That is not true..but you can text me anyway" Leah says and trys to lie.

I grin at her and raise an eyebrow ,,Leah..i know you are worried when im flying alone.I will text you so you can sleep in peace but try and sleep as soon as Keira left the room and Georgia wants to sleep" i say to her with a smile.

She shakes her head with a small grin and nods while looking at me.

,,I love you Honey..and im very proud of you.Im sad you didnt win..i would have liked to hear your speech" Leah says and i laugh slightly.

,,I didnt even have one Leah" i say with a smile.

,,What ?And for what reason were you in our office for 3 hours ?I didnt even get into the office to not disturbe you" she says to me.

,,I started working on it but didnt have any ideas so i watched some videos to analyse the Game of Liverpool,Man U and Everton" i tell her and she shakes her head with a small smile.

,,Idiot" she says with a smile.

,,What were you planning to say if you did win ?I mean i would have been nervous as soon as i got into the Top 10" Georgia says

I sigh and think about ,,Thanking my family and friends..thanking Arsenal and Wolfsburg and say something to some young girls out there.Cant says thank you to Leah otherwise the Internet would explode" i say with a small smile.

,,That would have been the quickest speech ever" Keira says slightly laughing and i nod ,,Definitely" i say with a smile.

,,Alright Girls..we should end this call" i say with a smile ,,I will text you when i landed and we hear each other through out the day" i say to Leah with a smile.

,,Alright..have a save flight and dont forget that i love you" she says with a smile and i nod ,,I love you too Darling..more than anything" i say with a grin.

,,Jesus..im getting sick listening to this"Georgia says making me laugh ,,Alright now Girls..have a good night and keep an eye on my girl.I need her" i say with a grin and they nod.

,,Bye" i say with a smile and end the call.

I sigh and look at my phone.

Just now i realise how much i miss Leah during these international breaks.Yes i love spending time with my national team and my friends but i just miss her sometimes.

And that is the reason why i cant transfer to Barcelona.I love Leah to much to leave her and it would be wrong to leave just after our struggling phase.It would not be right for us.

Plus im happy with Arsenal and my team yes we didnt have that much luck in winning trophys but the time will come.Im sure it will and then i want to win all these titles with Arsenal and Leah by my side.

______________________

Hello :)

Sorry that you guys had to wait so long but i had a lot going on.Im currently in London and before that i was constantly busy.

But im back right now motivated and have a bit more time now :)

(Working on another chapter for my other book too)

I would appreciate it if you guys would leave comments ,it keeps me motivated and i love to know what you think of this story and the chapters itself.

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Have a nice day/evening 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
21.8K 535 26
Taylor was just an American girl who always wanted to work in Europe. Her dream was to travel as a photographer to English clubs and when she got the...
40.8K 810 18
Willa Parker has just transferred to Arsenal from Tottenham Hotspur, rivals of her new club. Although she's excited to be joining the Arsenal family...
7.2K 212 8
Cameron Colling (OC) jumped to the front of the women's football world when she made her debut for Arsenal at 14. She started with the Arsenal Academ...