Intruder || Lee Heeseung

By woniehours

A story revolving around Choi Yeji, who fell in love with an intruder who changed himself for her. But the p... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

II

31 7 10
By woniehours

I opened my eyes due to the strong gush of wind I felt.

I looked up and saw my half-eaten ramen. I looked at it for a while before everything clicked in.

I widened my eyes and checked my whole house. I was scared. 

"Did I really dump my trauma to someone unknown?" I said and face-palmed myself.

I went to freshen up.

I came out of the bathroom and wore whatever I could find. I made my way towards my kitchen.

I freezed.

There was a guy there in my kitchen. I silently grabbed the knife that was on the table and made my way towards him.

"Who are you?" I asked and pointed my knife towards him.

He turned to look at me and said, "You're not going to open the door, so I had to use your window again. Here's your breakfast." He said that and sat down on the chair.

I looked at the open window and regretted not closing it.

"Do you randomly go to people's houses to rob them but end up comforting them out of pity?" I asked, being annoyed.

"I am going to call the cops." I said and tried reaching my phone.

"damn. You can't even be thankful to me that I brought you food yesterday and made you breakfast today." he said, and I scoffed.

"Thankful to whom? to a robber? Who can literally end my life in seconds? you're ridiculous." I said 

"You yourself said you wanted to die."

"Because I was grieving."

"still."

"shut up."

"No, you shut up."

"No, you shut up, bitch."

"make me."

awkward silence.

"Eww." I said with disgust.

"Well, I made you food so better eat it. I'll come again to see if you have eaten or not." He said that and left again from the window.

"What the heck?" I hurriedly closed my window, locked it, and sat on the chair. He made ramen, and this time it smelled really good.

I couldn't resist it, but I didn't know if it had poison in it or what.

I stared at it for about 15 minutes.

"Maybe I should eat it. After all, I really don't have any will to live now." I said that and slurped the ramen.

It tasted so good.

I grabbed my phone and saw a lot of notifications from my colleagues.

"cant even let me live in peace for once." I said that and rolled my eyes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1K 107 46
not mine Author: Jiong Jiong You Yao After five years, Ning Xi has returned and is out to take revenge on the sister who turned her parents against h...
905K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2K 109 15
nari and hyujin where both childhood friends they both love each other but suddenly they lost contact with each other but destiny help them see each...