I'M NOT NORMAL | ZOMBIES | WY...

By Fantasyvico

When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the... More

Characters and Playlist
Who is She?
Werewolves
Do It Like The Zombies Do
Practice
Call To The Wild
Flesh and Bones
Crashing Prawn
One For All
BC: Aliens?
BC: Hunting (1)
BC: Hunting (2)
BC: Hunting (3)
BC: First Hangout
BC: Bonding
BC: Trying To Set Them Up
BC: Giving Birth
BC: Goodbye Little One
New Year
I'ts an Alien Invasion
Mind Probe
Come On Out
Exceptional Zed
Saving the Aliens
Graduation
BC: Dark Isabella
BC: Still Alive
BC: Darkside
BC: "Come Back To Me"
BC: Together
New Book!

Fixing Mothership

189 0 4
By Fantasyvico

Alice, Baby Alessia and Isabella were standing at Zombietown, looking at Addison, holding her luggage and was ready to say goodbye to her friends and family.

The aliens beamed down, "With the reactor damaged, there is a 67.9% chance that we will not have enough energy to leave orbit." A-li stated to the new alien.

"We must try. The longer we wait, the worse our odds." A-lan said, looking at Alice and Isabella. He's not ready to leave them once again. Alice is his best friend and Isabella is his platonic friend.

Addison nodded, "Okay." She turned to see Bree and the cheerleaders, who were very sad to see her go. Bree came up, "Think of me when you use them. They're supposed to shake, not me." Bree started to cry, making the two girls to share a hug, "Hmm. I'll miss you, bestie." Addison said, letting her go.

"Oh, I'll miss you, extra-terestie." Bree chuckles a little.

"We are the Mighty Shrimp Couldn't be prouder!" Addison chanted, looking at her cheerleader mates.

"And if you can't hear us! We'll cheer a little louder!" The cheerleaders chanted back.

Addison smiled at them before she looked at Alice and Isabella. Alice went up first, "If I knew you were my cousin way sooner, we would've been great friends." Alice said, holding her baby.

"We would've been great cousins. And I would've been a good auntie." Addison said, holding Alessia's hand with her finger.

"Oh they would've been competition." Isabella said, making the girls laughed.

Addison then went to Isabella, "I'm glad we became friends, Sissy. At first, I thought you were a real bitch." She said, making the hunter to laughed silently, "Well, what changed?" Isabella asked her.

"Oh, I still think you're a bitch. I've just grown that to like that about you." Addison smiled at her, "I honestly learned a lot from you. Everything you do for your family and for your friends, I respect that." Addison said.

"Addison, you already did that way before you met me. When you took off that wig in front of everyone on that football game, I knew right away that you going to be amazing. Don't forget that, okay?" Isabella said, before Addison pulled her for a hug, "I'm going to miss you, Sissy."

"Me too, Addykins."

The girls pulled away before Zed came up as well, but Isabella notice the duffel bag he was carrying behind his back.

"I don't wanna leave, but the aliens need to find their home." Addison said, sadly to her boyfriend.

"Yeah. I know." Zed said, before he pulled up his duffel bag, "Which is why I'm coming with you!" He smiled at her.

Addison gasped happily, "What?"

A-lan shook his head, "It is impossible, Zed." The couple frown even more.

"Only our species is capable of space travel on the Mothership." A-spen explains to the zombie.

"You'd be fried by our stardust energy in a minute." A-li tells him as well.

"I'm sorry, Zed, but it's true." Alice said, agreeing with the aliens.

Zed went back to be more sad, "I was afraid we would be separated by a couple hundred miles when you went to college." He said.

"Now, we'll be galaxies away." Addison said, holding her finger up. Zed went to put his finger up as well and when he touched Addison's finger, he got zapped with the stardust, so he immediately put his finger away.

"Hey, Isabella. Can I talk to you?" A-lan said, making Isabella to look at Alice.

"Go ahead. I'll talk to A-li and A-spen. I already said my goodbye to him." Alice smiled before she and the baby went to the other two alien.

It was now her and A-lan, "What do you want to talk about?" Isabella asked the alien boy.

A-lan didn't know what to start. He couldn't bring himself to speak, but he sighed and finally gave in, "Getting a chance to know you has been one of the greatest things I've get to experience. You have taught me everything a human could do."

Isabella smiled, "You could've used your alien technology easily, but you didn't. Now, why is that, A-lan?"

"That means I wouldn't get to spend a lot of time with you. I knew you were different, Izzy. I felt it when I first met you. And I will admit, I did had a crush on you. But when you mentioned that we were platonic soulmates, I believe that so much more. I'm truly grateful that I didn't say anything, otherwise I was going to ruin something that I didn't want to end." A-lan said.

"Aw, Pluto. You're the best platonic friend I ever met. Please don't change that." Isabella said, before she kissed him on the cheek.

Once they let go, A-lan said, "By the way, I see the way you talk to that werewolf. Is he your boyfriend?"

The hunter didn't know the answer to that, "He's not my boyfriend... he's complicated. We're complicated."

"It doesn't have to be complicated. You make things complicated because you're not saying what you truly feel." A-lan said.

"Since when did you get so wise?" Isabella joked.

They laughed and gave themself a last hug before they went back to everyone else.

"Core reactor is shutting down. Emergency systems activated." Mothership announced.

"We must leave now." A-li said, ready to leave this planet.

"Even with our stardust power depleted, we must risk it." A-lan said.

Honk! Honk!

Awoo! Awoo!

Everyone looked around to see Bonzo driving a truck while the werewolves were howling, walking towards the other group.

"Bonzo! You got your license! Show-off!" Bree said, giggling at her zombie boyfriend.

"My rage will not be contained!" A-li storms over to the werewolves, making the A-lan, A-spen, Alice and Isabella to go behind her, "You will not stop us from getting to utopia!"

Wyatt stares at Isabella, who blankly stares at the wolves, "We're actually...here to help."

Help? Why all of the sudden they want to help? Isabella thought.

"You can find an infinite power source to recharge our ship?" A-li asked them.

"Wolves!" Willa shouts, making some wolves to take out a tarp from Bonzo's truck, revealing the moonstone.

"We'll let you borrow the moonstone." Willa smirked at them.

"Thought you might need a jump-start." Wynter added.

"The moonstone is powerful, but it is harmful to our people." A-lan said to the wolves.

Eliza came up with her robot suit, "Not if you have an adapter. We just have to filter the moonstone power through our Z-Bands." Eliza stated to the aliens.

A-spen couldn't believe themselves, "You all would sacrifice to help us?"

"Wolves always have each other's back, and Addison and Sissy's a part of our pack." Willa said, looking at them, "Forever."

Willa looked at Isabella, "Sissy, the wolves and I would like to apologize to you." She said.

"We didn't mean to hurt you or the ship." Wynter also added.

"And we were wrong to think so low of the aliens. They were just trying to find their home. We did it too with the moonstone and we've been so hypocritical." Willa said, "Can you forgive us?"

Isabella stared at the wolves, mostly to Wyatt. She's just honestly mad with him. She hurt her, didn't trust her with the aliens, was upset with her and A-lan and for what? For nothing.

"I forgive you, Willa. I forgive you all. Just know we all will fight for what we want." Isabella tells them, "Now, I miss my wolf girls. Give me some hugs." Isabella said, before Willa and Wynter smiled at the hunter and gave her a hug.

Wyatt hope that she can forgive him. He really wants to talk to her and hopefully sort the 'are we a thing' situation. They haven't spoken since their argument and honestly, it's been bugging him. Even Isabella. But there's things she's been worried about...herself. She's been worrying her unhealthy behavior and the whole Crowley thing.

"Transport us up, Mothership." A-spen announces, "All of us."

"Yeah!" The crowd cheered.

Mothership beamed everyone aboard and they all been working together. All as one.

Isabella was working with Wyatt, Bonzo, and Eliza... well kinda Eliza. Isabella was unraveling the wires before she looked up and see A-spen and Willa, staring each other. Both of them smiling. Isabella smirks at that. They're so into each other, Isabella thought.

Alice was holding the baby as she saw pictures of Alessia with the aliens, "They did good." She said, before kissing a happy Alessia. She turned to see Isabella with Wyatt, "You auntie is taking forever to admit her feeling to the wolf boy." Alice said before she went to help A-lan.

Wyatt look up and sighed. It's now or never.

"Pup?" Isabella looked up and stopped what she was doing, "Are you upset with me?" He asked her. Isabella started to continue to unravel the wires, "No..Yes.." She sighed, "I don't know. I told you to trust me about the aliens and then you, Wynter and Willa decided to throw the aliens under the bus. And before they can even go home, you just not hurt mothership, but me." She said.

"I didn't mean to. I will never hurt you, pup. Not even on purpose and not even on accidents. If you would've told me about the aliens about wanting to find their home, I would've help. I would've help them for you." Isabella smiled, softly.

"You're being cheesy again, pup." Isabella said, before hooking up the hook to Eliza's robotic suit.

"You guys just need to date. We all can see that you guys like each other." Eliza said, hearing the whole thing.

Both, Wyatt and Isabella started to blush. Now is not the time. Bonzo then connected the other wires to the moonstone, making some electricity to sparkle. Wyatt instantly wrapped Isabella, protecting her from it. Isabella was still holding him when the electricity stop crackling.

"I told you wolf tech doesn't play nice." Wyatt tells Isabella and Eliza.

"Then we're gonna need an organic conduit
between the moonstone and the Mothership." Eliza informs them.

A-lan grabbed some adapters from the floor and was started to walk to Addison, "Only our people can connect to the ship's stardust reactor. But unfortunately, the moonstone's power is lethal to us. But your being half human might just work. You'll be a living bridge." A-lan said.

"Addison can do it." Willa said.

"Yes, she's an alien."

"And a cheerleader."

"And a part of our pack."

Addison was smiling at her friends. All of that mentioning, made her realized that Sissy was right. She has been a leader. Even before she found her people.

"You were born for this." Zed tells her.

"Ready?" Isabella asked her, making her nod.

Addison grabbed the adapters that A-lan and A-li were holding. Electricity started to crackle as the two aliens let go of it. Addison started to grunt, feeling all the power within her.

Everyone were covering themselves, hoping no one could get hurt. Isabella and Alice were protecting the baby while both of the girls were looking at the aliens.

It won't hurt you. You will feel powerful.

Isabella shook her head. She has to fight the voices in her head. Why do they show up at the worst time.

Addison was struggling as she felt the power and let go of one of them, making everyone to look up at her.

"I couldn't hold on! It's too much power!" Addison said, gasping for air.

"We must reestablish the connection now, or all is lost." A-lan said.

They just need hope.

Zed was about to run to her, but Isabella was quick enough to go first and grabbed the tube.

"Bells, what are you doing?" Alice asked.

"If I use my ability, I wouldn't feel a thing. I can feel the energy flowing through it." Isabella said, before she closed her eyes and gasped at the sudden power.

"No. You won't do it!" Wyatt said, about to go to her, but was pulled back by Zed and Wynter.

"I have to do this. For the aliens." Isabella said.

"You can't do it. Your body is barely healing and you will cause more damage." Alice said.

"I'll be fine. I'll be cautious." Isabella stated.

"You'll be fried in a minute!" Addison tells her.

Isabella looks at her, "It's gonna be okay." Isabella said to her. Addison took a moment before she grabbed Isabella's hand and both of the girls were powering up Mothership.

Isabella struggle and was starting to bleed from her nose and her eyes, worrying a lot of people.

"She can't use a lot of her power, it can kill her." Alice said, protecting her baby.

"She's going to make it." Zed said.

"She has to." Wyatt said, glancing at the hunter.

Isabella veins are appearing black when Crowley's stupid voice was being heard.

You like the sudden urge. The power... you can feel that energy flowing through you. You will love it and you will feel powerful...

"I won't be like you." Isabella whispered, but Addison heard it.

"I'm so sorry!"

Isabella used her last energy she has before she let go. She heard the power being back, making her sighed in relief.

She slowly was falling down, but Wyatt and Willa ran to her, putting each arm around their shoulders.

"We got you." Willa said, as Isabella still has blood on her face.

"Yay." Isabella said, weekly.

"She needs to go back home early." Alice said, going to her.

"Let me carry her." Wyatt suggested before she carried the hunter, bridal style.

"This is the part where my knight in shining armor saves me." Isabella said, making Wyatt to smile softly at her, "Now who's cheesy."

"Still you." Isabella said, before passing out.

"We must launch now!" A-spen announces.

"Please take care of Izzy. Go!" A-lan tells Alice and Wyatt.

"Come on." Willa said to all of them, before they all started to run.

"All right, preparing to take off."

"Go!" Alice shouts as they all went back to the one specific spot before they got beamed down.

Not long after, Zed was beamed down as mothership left. Meaning the aliens and Addison are gone. And they're not coming back.

"Here. I'll take her." Alice said to Wyatt.

"You're holding Alessia, Alice. How are you going to hold her?" Willa asked her.

Alice pulled out her alien tech and put a bubble around the hunter, levitating her.

"Who says I'm going to hold her?" Alice smirks before she left the group with an unconscious hunter and a sleepy baby.

Wyatt sighed before placing his arms around Willa and Wynter, "Come on."

Zed was concerned with his frenemy. She uses every ounces of her power to save the ship. And now she's facing the consequences.

But he was also depressed because his love of his life is gone. He will never see Addison again. Is this the end for them?

Will he meet her again...

Someday?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.7K 31
Book 1 of where I belong series - Y/n is a ordinary girl with a white streak in her hair she is not from seabrook she came from a place that is unk...
157K 3.3K 18
Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was 14. Now that she's 16, she came back tot...
255K 9.5K 23
"𝐒 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟, 𝐝𝐒𝐝𝐧'𝐭'𝐜𝐑𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰?" "𝐧𝐨, 𝐰𝐲, 𝐒 𝐝𝐒𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰!" β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύγ€€γ€€β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ in which a...
6.7K 95 11
After Zombies had joined Seabrook, Ashley Buchanan believed that she would be able to finish off her last couple years at Seabrook High before she ho...