The First Immortal TVD x TW

By XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of the First Immortal. A Spartan King cursed with Immortality and a bite to match. A hybr... More

The First Immortal
Quick Question
Children Of The First
Biography
TEEN WOLF HAREM
TVD HAREM
THE ORIGINAL LOVE
The Pack So Far
Prologue
The First True Immortal
Origins
Teen Wolf Season One
The Betrayed One
The Boys Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chances S1:E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3
Magic Bullet S1:E4
The Kitsune
The Tell S1:E5
Heart Monitor S1:E6
Night School S1:E7
Stained Honor S1:E8
The Private Eye
Wolfsbane S1:E9
Symbols S1:E10
Formality S1:E11
Code-Breaker S1:E12
Teen Wolf Season Two: Blood Bound
The Noble One S2:E0
Omega S2:E1
Shape Shifted S2:E2
Ice Pick S2:E3
Abomination S2:E4
Venomous S2:E5

The Platinum Queen

1.1K 68 14
By XxLegacy214xX

June 21st, 2009

Leon POV:

It's been three days since the Vampire Deacon Frost told Leonidas his wife was still alive, and in those three days Leonidas has been on a path filled with blood trying to find her.

Abandoned Warehouse:
Nighttime...

As a half moon shined down over beacon hills in an abandoned warehouse screams of agony could be heard echoing off the walls.

"Please. No more...no more." A voice said as Leon could be seen standing over the Vampire with his spear clinched in his bloodied hand.

"Where is she?" I asked as I stared at the vampire who looked truly afraid.

"Please. I don't know I..." the vampire tried to say before I cut him off with a swift swing of my spear causing his head to fall off as blood splashed across the wall.

As I stood in the middle of the room with bodies surrounding me at all sides my eyes glowed crimson red as blood dripped from my chin and onto the ground under my feet.

"I will find you Artemis." I muttered as I walked over to a makeshift cell where her scent was most pungent.

After catching her scent I quickly dashed off following the scent while at the entrance to the room Derek and Laura could be seen having horrified looks.

"By the gods." Laura muttered as looked around the room seeing all the bodies with blood smeared against the walls.

"We need to clean this up, and fast." Derek stated as he put on a pair of gloves along with a face mask.

Unknown Location

Artemis POV:

As Leon chased after the scent in the opposite side of town in an house Artemis could be seen locked in a cell with Viktor pacing in front of her.

"You're scared." Artemis said with smirk as Viktor turned to his prisoner with annoyance clear on his face.

"I fear no one." Viktor stated proudly causing Artemis to laugh.

"We both know that's not true and we also know when Leon finds me you're going to die a slow and truly painful death." Artemis stated smugly as Viktor growled lowly before he took a cattle prod and shocked Artemis causing her to grunt in pain.

"Torture me all you want it doesn't change the facts." Artemis grunted as Viktor clinched his teeth in anger.

Scent Trail: Gravel Road...

Leon POV:

As I stood in this desolate gravel road where the scent trail ends I couldn't help, but roar in anger before I heard something causing me swirl around and thrust my spear only to stop inches from Elijah's throat.

"Anything?" I asked causing Elijah to shake his head.

"I'm sorry Leon, but I couldn't find anymore tracks." Elijah stated as I sighed.

"Artemis has spent the last two thousand years as Viktor's prisoner and I didn't even know. I failed her Elijah."I said in self-pity before Elijah placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You've been searching non stop for three days Leonidas, maybe it's time to a break and at least get cleaned up." Elijah said as I looked down noticing the dried blood covering my skin to which I slowly nodded before Elijah and I walked off headed for the estate.

After making it back home to my estate I made my way up to the bathroom where I peeled off my bloody clothes and hopped in the shower letting the water wash over me.

As I stood in the shower letting water wash the blood down the drain I couldn't help but remember moments I had with Artemis.

'I'll always be with you Leonidas. That is my vow.' I could hear Artemis voice echoing in my head causing tears to well up in my eyes when suddenly the bathroom door opened and Melissa walked into the shower.

"Look at me Leonidas." Melissa said causing me to turn and look into her yes making her lip quiver before she placed her hands on either side of my cheeks.

"Blaming yourself won't save Artemis. I know how much she means to you so that's why you have to show Viktor and all his lackeys Sparta's True King." Melissa said as I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I don't know why the gods blessed me with an angel such as you, but I am forever grateful." I muttered making Melissa smile.

"It's the other way around Leonidas. You aren't just my lover or the father of our child, but you're also my king." Melissa stated before she leaned up and kissed me with me returning the kiss I gave in earnest before she pulled back.

"Now go find my sister and bring her home." Melissa stated to which I smiled and nodded before I exited the shower and went to my closet where an old trunk sat causing my eyes to glow before I opened the trunk showcasing an old set of armor I haven't worn in a long time.

"I'll show them what a Spartan is truly capable of." I muttered as I pulled out the armor and put it on before Elijah entered the room.

"What do you need me to do my king?" Elijah asked as he bent the knee.

"Take the pack and find my Queen." I ordered to which Elijah nodded before he dashed away leaving me to glance down at my spear.

"Old friend today I have to place you aside and bring out another." I muttered to my spear before I placed it on the wall before I took down my sword.

"It's been a long time Tachi." I muttered to my sword before I sheathed the sword and left my room and walked down the stairs where Melissa and Laura stood waiting for me.

"I know you have to do this. Just be careful." Laura said to which I softly smiled before I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I will come back to you." I muttered to which I Laura nodded before I gave a sweet kiss before I turned to Melissa who grabbed my hand and placed it against her belly letting me feel our daughter.

"Bring Artemis home." Melissa stated to which I nodded before I dashed away leaving the two behind.

Twenty Minutes Later...

As I went block by block searching for my wife suddenly I heard a howl causing my eyes to glow before I took off towards the location.

Woods: East Side of Preserve

After making it to the location I found Scott looking down over of the neighborhood below.

"Scott." I said causing Scott to whirl around with his claws drawn only to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Leon. Nice armor." Scott said complimenting my chest piece before he called me over to his vantage point.

"I asked around and a bunch of moving trucks showed up on this street last night while you were occupied." Scott stated as I nodded before I patted his shoulder.

"I know killing isn't your way Scott, but thank you anyways for helping me." I said making Scott softly smile before I jumped from the cliff side and landed in the street below.

"HE'S HERE!" I heard a vampire shout as seven vampires sped in front of me.

"Leave or die." A vampire hissed as I held the hilt of my sword.

"Spartans never retreat. Spartans never surrender." I muttered as my eyes glowed before I sped towards the vampires and slashed through all of them before I came to halt behind them just as heads slid off their shoulders.

"You should have known better than to come at the King." I stated before I walked down the street dispatching Vampire after Vampire until suddenly I caught Artemis's scent making dash off into an old suburban house.

Artemis POV:

"You hear that. He's coming." I said with a smirk as Viktor growled before he dispatched every troop he had to go after Leonidas.

"You and I both know that won't stop him." I stated as Viktor growled before the screams of his men echoed through the walls.

Back to Leon:

As I marched through the halls dispatching each of Viktor's men Artemis's scent was becoming more and more clear, but so was the scent of Viktor.

"VIKTOR!!!" I roared as I kicked a Vampire through the wall before suddenly a fast blur tackled me through a window causing us both to go tumbling into the back yard.

"ENOUGH! You will die by my hand." Viktor stated as we stood with our swords drawn.

"I've waited a long time for this moment." Viktor stated with a murderous smirk on his face.

"This time when I kill you, how about you stay dead." I growled before we dashed at each other and clashed sword against sword.

"How's it feel knowing that I was torturing your wife for two millennia." Viktor stated smugly as I growled before I moved my blade and punched Viktor across the jaw before I grabbed him by his throat and threw against the wall.

"You'll die for that." I stated as Viktor charged at me to which I deflected his swing before I shoved my blade through his gut causing Viktor to gasp in agony.

"To quote an old friend. 'Your Death will be Spectacular." I stated before I took Viktors sword and shoved it through his open mouth and lodged it into the wall before I took my sword and sliced Viktor in two.

"Niklaus would be proud." Elijah stated as he walked out of the shadows making me smirk before I sheathed my sword.

"It took me two thousand years, but I did it." I stated as I looked down at Viktor's split body before I walked back inside the house and followed Artemis's scent until I found her locked behind bars.

"L-Leonidas." Artemis spoke as tears welled up in my eyes before I broke open the door and walked in to which Artemis threw herself into my arms causing me to wrap my arms around her as we embraced.

"I'm so sorry Artemis." I exclaimed as Artemis wiped my tears away.

"You have nothing to apologies for my love, but I have missed you so much." Artemis said as I laid my forehead against hers.

"Not a day has gone by where I haven't wished you were by my side." I muttered as Artemis smiled.

"I told you that we are forever Leon, and I meant it." Artemis stated as I chuckled before we looked into each others eyes.

"I love you my Platinum Queen." I said before I smashed my lips against hers making Artemis smile happily as she threw her arms around my neck kissing me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 79.5K 39
𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔|| ❝When he saw her, his eyes seemed to light up, and both their hearts started to beat faster than they should,❞ Or in which Klaus Mik...
243K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
158K 4.7K 42
THE ORIGINALS XREADER!!! _______ was just a regular human in a pack waiting for her chance to become a werewolf and be the Alpha as she would follow...
19K 463 19
Innocence is dead. ******** One night changed everything I viewed myself as and also changed the way I saw the world. What I build can be knocked dow...