Adventures With The Slytherin...

By Honeykore

A fun lighthearted tale of Y/N and the Slytherin boys. Following Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, D... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Holiday special.
8.
9
little boost of creativity
Boost of creativity pt2.
My brain is mush

Updates

83 0 0
By Honeykore

Hey! Honey here. Aka the author. I know I haven't been posting for a hot minute and I just wanted to say that I don't know if I'll be posting soon but I am trying to write. I have another story out that isn't a fanfic but an original story so if you would like something to read in the meantime there's always that, I have been going through a massive writer's block even some of my personal books and stories that I'm not posting haven't been looked at. I am in the middle of writing another part so that might be here soon.... But just keep your eyes open and I'll see you in the next post. 

(Edit: My original story is called The One, and I'm thinking about writing another that you might have to wait and see.) 

Sincerely, honey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 714 28
Tom Riddle Mattheo Riddle Theo Nott
77.6K 800 28
Here is a collection of every text about the Slytherin Boys I have ever written and uploaded to Tik tok. Enjoy! Every Chapter marked with a * contai...
30.2K 314 15
slytherin imagines and oneshots πŸ•Š ˚✧ β‚ŠΛšΚš includes ; tom riddle mattheo riddle lorenzo berkshire blaise zabini theodore nott draco malfoy !! removin...
1.8M 14.5K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx