Gut Instinct

By NiranjanaNepol

What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? W... More

1 Re-Writing Destiny
2 Destined
3 Makes a Difference
4 Lighting the Lamp
5 Talking with God?
6 Who is Shyam?
7 Was that girl Khushi?
8 Increasing Suspicion
9 Comeback
10 Manorama's Sly
11 Trust
12 Talking about pain
13 Back Check
14 Shagun
15 Shyam's Effort
16 Oscar Winning Actor
17 Flop over Flop
18 Snake in the Grass
19 Khushi in action
20 Khushi's Wrath
21 Khushi's Shot
22 Destined
23 A Change in Arnav
24 Regret
25 Coincidence??
27 Trust
28 Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
29 Clearance
30 Lock for Shyam
31 Another Lock
32 Lie?
33 I like you
34 Man of Excellence
35 Red Handed
36 Torn Mask
37 I Love You Damn It
38 Disbelief
39 Something
40 Irrelevant
41 Business Trip
42 Where's Arnav?
43 Plan executed
44 Starting Point
45 Tackling the situation
46 Reaction to the Action
47 Gift
48 Gut Instinct again

26 Poisonous Snake

1.6K 170 14
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 26 Poisonous Snake

Wedding day

Arnav didn't know why his heart was restless. From the time he woke up in the morning, he didn't know why his heart was not peaceful. It was Akash and Payal's wedding day. He should have been happy. Instead, he was restless. His GUT INSTINCT said something was going to happen. He got alert. Whatever the situation would be, he had to be alert and face it.

Today, Khushi was going to come to RM for her sister's wedding. After the wedding, she would not have a chance to visit RM. The thought that Khushi wouldn't come to RM pricked his heart. He felt a sudden vacuum as if he lost everything. She would come to RM today. He should not miss the chance by being disturbed. He wanted to make up himself but she would come only in the evening. He had to be waiting for her till then. The time seemed halted.

Dressing up dashingly, Arnav came downstairs. He looked fetching in the white shirt with a black coat. He saw Anjali having a big plate in her hand in which Payal's wedding lehanga was being kept.

"We have to give it to Payal," Anjali said.

Arnav's face brightened. He got a chance to see Khushi. He could meet her if he went to GH. Why would he miss the chance? He got ready to say, I WILL GO, but NK was faster than him and said that. He was about to take the plate in his arms, but Arnav overtook him.

"I'm going..." he said rigidly.

"Ok..." NK shrugged his shoulders, whereas Anjali and Nani smiled at each other.

It was not hard for Shyam to guess why Arnav was going to GH. Shyam wanted to fasten his action. If Arnav proposed to Khushi, she would definitely accept his proposal. Who would ignore a wealthy businessman?

Arnav came to GH to meet Khushi. He handed Payal's wedding lehanga to Garima. His eyes searched for an important person for whom he came to GH and got to know she was looking after the lunch preparation in the backyard. He walked towards the backyard without thinking and saw her rushing here and there commanding the workers. The restlessness he had in his heart fled away after seeing Khushi.

Arnav wondered when she stopped at the same point and searched here and there. He smiled, knowing that she felt his presence. She saw him and a soft smile crept on her face. She even forgot that she had to serve food for their relatives and friends. When she remembered it, Arnav was ready to help her which made Khushi dumbfounded. Arnav Singh Raizada was ready to help her in serving food! She could not believe it! But... that was what Arnav was! He might be mighty! But when it came to his LOVED ONES, he would do anything to make them happy. That was a kind of HINT he gave to Khushi, that HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER, without EGO, without any DIFFERENCE!

Khushi even forgot to THANK him for his unpredictable simple behavior.

"Thank me in the evening," he said teasingly and left.

Then only Khushi realized that she didn't thank him. How could she be in her sense when Arnav Singh Raizada was doing something senselessly?

Evening

Arnav was ready not only to welcome Khushi but also to open up his heart to Khushi. He didn't want to delay it. He knew she loved him like anything. So, there was no space for second thoughts. After she accepted his proposal, he would talk to Anjali and Nani about fixing their wedding immediately. He didn't think he could stay away from her anymore.

He saw Anjali going somewhere.

"Di, where are you going?"

"To the temple... to bring holy water"

"Di, Khushi is going to come. Won't you welcome her?"

Anjali raised her brows.

"Chotte, I should welcome Payal not Khushi because the bride is Payal not Khushi" She chuckled.

Arnav touched his molar teeth with his tongue and asked,

"Di, won't you welcome Guptas?"

"Of course, I do... I will welcome Ms. Gupta also... especially for you" She teased.

"Will you be late?" he smiled.

"No, Chotte... I will come soon"

"Are you going alone?"

"Everyone has work. I can't disturb anyone"

"Mmm..."

Anjali left RM.

After a while, Guptas arrived. Arnav stopped Khushi.

"I need to talk to you," he said with an intense gaze.

His gaze unnerved her.

"About what?" She stammered.

"Just want to talk"

Shyam who heard it got alert. He was sure Arnav was going to propose to Khushi.

"Sale Sahib, Akash called you"

Arnav tightened his jaws, seeing Shyam.

"You go... I will just come" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok and went to Payal's room. Arnav walked to Akash's room. He looked behind and saw Shyam trying to talk to Khushi who walked away not giving heed to him. Arnav again felt something in his heart. His Gut Instinct again warned him. He wanted to quicken his action. So, after meeting Akash, he came searching for Khushi. He found her and came in front of her.

"Arnavvvvjiii... you said..."

He smiled seeing her stammering state. It seemed she understood what he wanted to talk to her.

He nodded yes.

"Whaaaat?"

That was when HP came there to call Arnav.

"Arnav baba, Naniji calls you... it's urgent"

Arnav looked at Khushi who looked disappointed. He saw a bindi in the mirror. Taking it, he stuck on her forehead smilingly and walked off. He just said what he wanted, through his actions, instead of a verbal statement. Khushi smiled, seeing the bindi on her forehead, understanding his mind.

On the other side, Arnav was horrified to see Anjali who just escaped from the accident. He rushed to her and hugged her with all his emotions. He could not understand anything. Was this what his Gut Instinct wanted to tell him? NOOOOO... Didn't Devi Maiya say, he could change ONLY HIS FATE? So, Anjali's accident was also DESTINED. He could not change it. Then, what was his Gut Instinct about? What was going to happen? His heartbeat raced. His Instinct was all about only his relationship with Khushi. How could he forget it? Arnav was horrified. He didn't know what else was going to happen. He cried hugging Anjali. It seemed he could not keep the promise that he made on every Rakshabandhan day, HE WILL SAVE HER AT ANY CAUSE.

He brought Anjali to her room and made her rest. Raizadas asked her to be courageous but Arnav almost lost his courage. He apologized to Anjali if he had been rude to her ever before. Being a good sister, Anjali advised him to open up his heart to his beloved one. She very well knew who his beloved one was.

Arnav decided to tell Khushi about his love for her. He left Anjali's room and came searching for his loved ONE...!

He saw her going to the terrace. He followed her. Khushi was going to the terrace, seeing a message written on the mirror. She thought it was Arnav who wrote the message as he wanted to talk to her but it was Shyam. He knew she wouldn't come if he called her. So, he wrote it without mentioning his name. So that she would think it was Arnav. Then, she would have to come...!

She came...! She waited for Arnav. She turned behind smilingly, feeling a touch on her shoulder, expecting Arnav. Her facial expression changed to see the snake in front of her.

"You?"

"I want to talk to you"

"I'm not interested"

"You have to listen to me, Khushiji..."

"I don't want to talk to you"

Khushi tried to walk away. Shyam pulled her towards him and hugged her tight not letting her go away.

At the same time, Arnav opened the terrace door and saw Khushi in Shyam's arms. For a few seconds, Arnav became a statue in shock. He gulped down hard remembering DM's words, I AGREE YOU HAD SEEN HER IN SHYAM'S ARMS...

Was this the one she talked about? Was this the incident that made him a beast? This was what made him torture Khushi? Was this snake the reason for him to lose his Khushi?

"I need you Khushiji. I didn't consider Anjali as my wife. According to me, my marriage with Anjali means nothing to me. Trust me, I love only you...I love you so much. "

Khushi pushed him with force.

"Does it mean nothing?"

"No... it means nothing to me"

"If you don't consider her as your wife, why don't you break this marriage? Just leave Anjaliji..."

Arnav made up himself remembering Devi Maiya. He stood not leaving the place. The next scene also changed as he changed HIS DESTINY not leaving the place. Shyam saw Arnav standing. He was horrified. He knew what would happen next. He had to save himself. Or else, Arnav would throw him out of RM. So,

"What are you talking about, Khushiji? Rani Sahiba loves me like anything, how could you ask me to leave her?" he turned the table.

Khushi frowned.

"My wife means world to me. I'm a married man. How could you marry me? How could you think of breaking a family? I didn't expect you to stoop low... you are a selfish..."

Khushi was supposed to say something but stopped seeing Arnav standing looking at them with a shocked expression. She clutched her shawl tight in fear and tears slipped from her eyes. She didn't think her life would become horrible overnight.

Arnav saw her eyes pouring uncontrolled. He felt bad for her. He walked to them.

"Sale Sahib, didn't I tell you about their family...? She and her sister are the same... she is a..."

Before he could say anything, a hard punch from Arnav tore his cheekbone, making both Shyam and Khushi horrified.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 20.3K 46
What if Arnav had come to know about the real truth of Shyam during his stay in Lakshmi nagar? What if Arnav realised his mistakes and asked forgiven...
415K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
49.6K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...