๐Š๐‡๐€๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐€๐€๐:...

Por Lazy_Author-nim

(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand ma... Mais

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics and Prologue:-
PLAYLIST
Chapter One:- The Business Deal
Chapter Two: It was An Accident
Chapter Three: Buisness Trip
Chapter Four: A Blind Date?
Chapter Five: Are You Ready?
Chapter Six:- The Successful Date!
Chapter Seven: Are we really strangers
Chapter Eight: The first Day
Chapter Nine:- A Piece of Shit
New Character Aesthetics!
Chapter Ten:- Tangled Thoughts
Chapter Eleven: Threat Play
Chapter Twelve:- Conditions
Chapter Thirteen:- Heart Or Ashes?
Chapter Fourteen:- Welcoming new Hopes
Chapter Fifteen:- Crushed.
Chapter Sixteen:- Hidden Truth
Chapter Seventeen:- Grumpy Lady
Chapter Eighteen:- Naked thoughts
Chapter Nineteen:- Solace
Chapter Twenty:- What If?
Chapter Twenty-One:- Eradicated
Chapter Twenty Two:- Incensed
Chapter Twenty Three:- Inconspicuous
Chapter Twenty Four:- Misinterprets
Chapter Twenty Five:- Tracking Down
Chapter Twenty Six:- KARMA
Chapter Twenty Eight: Loathing
Chapter Twenty Nine: Satan
Chapter Thirty: Used
Chapter Thirty One: Victoria Secret
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty Two: Khaamoshi
Chapter Thirty Three: Agony (1)
Chapter Thirty Three: Agony (2)
IMPORTANT!
Chapter Thirty Four: Lady Lucifer v/s Satan

Chapter Twenty Seven: Mourning

11.2K 1.2K 185
Por Lazy_Author-nim

“I- C-can we postpone the Reception?”

The food almost got stuck in my throat as I snapped my head in Kavya’s direction.

There she sat uncomfortably staring at everyone while they all were giving surprised looks at her.

Of course, it was all because of me. I am the one to be blamed here. Just when I thought we were now stepping on good terms in our relationship, I took it back to zero.

The time when we were nothing to each other.

Because of my jerk behaviour, she is now in a stage where I made her think about our marriage, our relationship, and our bond. I need to apologise soon before the situation slips out of my hand.

The association of our marriage was already tied with a weak thread, It was my responsibility to tie knots on the weak and loose thread to make our bond strong.

A mental note to make it up to Kavya and restart everything from the start, just like I did eight months before it.

I have to take the necessary steps to protect this relationship. But somewhere it all clenches my heart, a sudden uneasiness erupts in my whole body when she says to postpone the Reception, it's not just a reception for us. I would rather say, it was a reception to let the world know that from now onwards, Kavya only belongs to me, and this Abhinav Singhania Belongs to Kavya for this lifetime.

It was as if my wife accepted me after eight months of our relationship. Well again she was also forced to marry someone whom she despised all her childhood, it wasn't easy for her to marry someone like me whom she wasn't once acknowledged by. I wasn't one to show out to people I like, I couldn't express my feelings rather I lashed out at them. 

Knowing Kavya would have been happier if she had been married off to Bhai, but still, the feeling of jealousy couldn't take it and I disrespected my elder brother whom I loved all my childhood. I still vividly remember how I begged bhai to return home when he left the house and company before my and Kavya’s marriage. I was very ashamed of myself that he had to listen so much just because I could not content myself seeing Kavya getting married to Bhai.

I somehow hated myself for being this way. But leaving behind that I had to focus on our fragile relationship.

A loud thud sound made me glance up, only to meet a pair of eyes glaring or should I say burning in anger and fury.

Gayatri who was silent till now was standing glaring at Kavya, The rage built up in her as she heard the words that left her Daughter’s mouth. Well no matter how much everyone despised the fact that Kavya wasn't a part of Rathore’s Royal family Gayatri always proved them wrong.

She stood beside that twelve-year-old who had lost her mother. She supported the small girl but somewhere her strict nature held her back from providing the warmth of a mother’s touch.

“Why?” Her rigorous voice echoed throughout the whole dining room making the girl almost shudder in her place.

“I- I j-u-just do not think it's the ri-right time, I- I still need a little more assurance” Kavya spoke with her meek voice while shuttering.

“Assurance? About what? Did you not trust Abhinav enough? I do not know what assurance you need by now. It's been eight months, accept this marriage and start working over. You need to stop mourning over everything” She spoke out in a harsh manner which somehow pinched Kavya more to the fact that by now she was not even allowed to make decisions on her life

“I am Sorry, Choti Rani-sa. I forgot the fact that I stand nowhere in front of you or anyone here. I forgot that the day my mother died, my choices, my life were taken by you.” Kavya stood up with her fumbling legs as she looked up only to face the eyes full of rage and wrath, and she knew better she wasn't allowed to speak. But that was just the beginning of her frustration coming out. The fact that she could not mourn was the thing that stinks right across her chest.

“How dare you say-” Gayatri was cut off when Kavya yelled for the first time. She did not care if she disrespected her godmother or not, she just wanted to burst out to free herself from all the pain she was in.

“WHY!?” She screamed the tears welling up in her eyes as stood straight staring at her godmother, the mother who was her biggest support but also the mother who failed to provide love.

“Why can I not speak? Why can I not pour my heart out for once? Why was my mourning over my father's death a big deal to you, Rani ma, Why Why Why!???” The inner disruption over her heart was finally falling down one by one.

“Rani ma, You never once asked me what I wanted in my life. Be it my school, my career or be it the colour of my dress. You enrolled me in the school where you thought it would be good, despite knowing I was an outcast to everyone there. I was almost beaten up, and bullied by everyone because I wasn't fit to be in that school. Every day was a challenge for me to survive there.” The tears trickled down her cheeks. She was now finally losing her self-control by pouring out. While everyone just listened to her bitter past.

Choti Rani-sa was the only lady of the Rathore Royal family of Rajasthan. But at last, she was the Rani-ma for that little girl who lost her mother. Unknown to everyone that day, Kavya not only lost her mother, but Gayatri too lost her only Friend, her only companion.

“When I completed my school, you already enrolled into Bachelor in Business Administration, without my ask or listening once to my interests, my likes, my dislikes, my hobbies, they did not matter to you, Rani-ma I wanted to be a painter, an artist.” She cried out, the feeling of being unloved was now eating the heart of that little girl out. The tears of the lady standing in front of her also left her eyes betraying the cold facade without her permission.

“But that time too, I agreed to what you said because I knew better to just follow you. You were providing for me so I just went mum and did whatever you asked for.” She hastily wiped her tears off her cheeks choking on her own sobs.

“I planned to paint and be better on my own, I built up my courage to ask you to work as an Artist in the art gallery. I even had the offer letter in my hand but when I came to you, before I could even ask you, You put the job of being a Secretary of Ayush in my hand. And again I did what I was told!” Gayatri attempted to walk forward to her little girl to hug her to provide the warmth she failed to, but her heart broke into pieces when she saw Kavya backing off showing her palm to stop.

“Rani-ma, my father died in front of me burning into ashes and I could not even mourn over it because you wanted me to marry off, That too with Ayush?” Kavya spoke out bitterly, hating the fact that she was about to tie the knot with someone whom she considered a bother.

“Why? Was I too much of a burden? Or you thought now that my father died you wanted to ease the burden off your shoulder-” Just as Kavya spoke out she was cut off by Gayatri who slapped her across her cheeks.

“KAVYA!” Two voices came at the same time, one was concerned and the other was guilty.

Abhinav yelled out as he stood up taking Kavya’s hand he stood in front of her glaring at his Bua. Who was standing there with a weak heart, guilty of not being able to provide the lonely girl comfort, guilty for not being able to provide the girl with enough love, and warmth. She failed to be her supporter

“How could you even say that, You were never a burden for me Kavya.” Gayatri was about to speak further but Abhinav glared at his Bua, his hand moved swiftly in the air showing his palm to the lady to stop and take his wife away from the place.

Dragging his wife to their shared room he made Kavya sit on the bed.

Pulling my knees close to my chest hiding my face not wanting to face anyone because I was guilty and ashamed for shouting and breaking down in front of everyone. Scared to face Rani-ma and more scared of what everyone must be thinking, I am not from a rich family like Bhabhi nor am I bold like her. I am just a low-caste girl who was just lucky enough to be supported by a royal family and get married into the Singhania family.

I shouldn’t have disrespected Rani-ma, I should have wiped off my thought of declining the reception, I should have sealed my mouth again and it would have been better. I had to accept the things moving around by now. I had to mingle up into new relationships and situations by now.

I kept on mumbling things to myself when all of a sudden out of nowhere I was lifted in the air, I looked up to meet Abhinav’s gaze, or should I say Chote Sahab, he put me on his lap sitting on the bed as he held me close.

The sudden moist feeling of something over my cheek gave goosebumps over my body. I looked to see the cold wet towel over my cheek as he looked at my cheek carefully placing the towel to soothe the burning sensation.

“I am Sorry” I mumbled looking down and biting onto my lips. “I-I thought Th-that-” I was cut off in the middle when he started speaking.

“That you were still doubting our relationship?” He said still not meeting my gaze, his cold hazel eyes only stared at my cheeks, He was somewhere right. It's been a week since that day and still, I was not able to make up my mind to have a conversation with him. I avoided all our conversations till today and even at night whenever he tried to talk to me or start a conversation I just made excuses and slept early.

“No, b-but I needed a little more time,” I whispered back as I felt the burning sensation of the slap now soothing down a little by little.

“You only told me that I had my say that it's my choice if I want to make the public appearance as a Singhania when I wish to” I uttered controlling the tears that were welling up again. I do not want to cry.

“Yes, and you still do and will always” He spoke finally, his eyes meeting my swollen eyes and teared up once as he stared at me. “Aren't you angry?”

“Why would I be?” His hand now travelled up to wipe out the tear as I closed my eyes feeling his hand over my face which fell. “Because after agreeing to reception I declined it”

“So what? You have the right to decide when you want to reveal your marriage. And I promise I would not even ask a question even if you want to keep the fact hidden for a lifetime.” As soon as he uttered out I looked up at him opening my eyes as we shared eye contact.

“I am sorry for causing a big scene down there. Rani-ma would also be so disappointed because of me. I should have contented myself before bursting out.” I cried out more as I felt his warm arms around me, resting my head on his chest. I clenched my fist over his shirt wrinkling it.

Koi kuch nai kehega aur koi kuch keh bhi nai sakta” He voiced out in a grim expression.

(No one can speak a word against you)

“Kavya, I know you were forced into this marriage, with me, with this family, with everything around you. But let me clear this, this marriage will only work on your decision. I won't force this marriage on you, if you want to separate I will back off. You have the right to make every decision in your life.”

I don't know why but my heart raced when he was saying those words. This was the first time someone asked me about my decision, about me. I don't know why my gaze was stuck over Adam's apple moving up and down, all of a sudden I felt the heat developing in my body.

This isn't the first time I am sitting on his lap or being this close, we have always been like this. Even in our sleep I could not help but hug him otherwise I would not get good sleep. Sometimes I felt so unrealistic that the guy whom I despised and argued with all my childhood hated him in my teenage phase and never had a single thought about us being together. Okay, maybe I did have that thought but never gave a thought that it could be real too, and here we are married.
This all just feels like a dream,

I wiped my tears away sitting straight. “From now onwards I won't be acting like a kid. I don't know what got into me that I reacted that way. I will be matu-” As I was speaking I was cut off in the middle as I saw him roll his eyes and then look back at me.

“I don't need a mature wife. It was my fault that I lashed out at you in my frustration. I did not inform you about Bhabhi’s condition, you do not need to apologise it was me who was at fault not you. I am sorry for that. I should have been more thoughtful and handled the situation with care and more calmly. Please do not just hold back yourself when you are with me. You can be whatever you want, you can be yourself with me, it doesn't matter if it's being childish, selfish, carefree, careless, stubborn or anything. I will always be by your side. Can you forgive me, Kitten?”

He apologised, am I like… dreaming? Abhinav Singhania apologising… to me? I internally laughed because this was the first time I heard his long speech over a sorry? This is the first time he ever apologised to someone except his family.

Maaf kiya aapko, Chote Sahab” I giggled a little when I saw him groaning a little which made me laugh more, I know he hates this name from the bottom of his heart. It was only him whom I addressed as Chote Sahab all the time before marriage and the rest of everyone I used to call by their respective names.

(I forgive you, Chote Sahab)

But before he did not care much, I do not know when he actually started hating this name. He asked me to stop addressing him as Chote Sahab after marriage, though it was awkward at first, but eventually, I got used to calling him by his name.

“Kavya, I am warning you” He spoke out sternly but it made me only laugh more seeing his grumpiness.

And just as I could speak a word further I was flipped on the bed feeling the mattress against my back. Not giving me a single second to process the position Abhinav hovered above me, taking my hand above my head and pinning them up.

Kasam se Kavya, agar ek aur baar yeh naam se tumne mujhe pukara toh”

(I swear Kavya, if you addressed me by this name any more than)

I don't know when my breathing turned heavy, his words made goosebumps dance over my skin.

Toh kya karenge aap Chote Sahab?” I asked just wanting to tease him more.

(So what will you do, Chote Sahab?)

I gulped as I saw him leaning further over, his face nuzzled over the crook of my neck.

I whimpered feeling his teeth over the skin on my throat. And his next words just made my body shudder.

“Then you have pray for your legs, My little Kitten”

Vote target: 1.5k

A little boring but necessary chapter!

Do not forget to complete the vote target

Another chapter uploaded

See you in the next one

Feel free to comment down my mistakes <3

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

315K 12.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
471K 29.6K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
184K 9K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
4.5M 232K 149
โค๏ธ Completed โค๏ธ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...