The Deal

By Cissyscity

//Rafe Cameron\\ "You don't make deals with the devil, not unless you want to dance with him and maybe I did"... More

Characters page
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Nineteen

637 22 118
By Cissyscity

               •:Caught Red Handed:•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This would be much easier if I were to just go into the house and into his room..although I'm sure he keeps his door locked.

Even if he doesn't, I couldn't exactly ask Sarah to let me in so I could steal from her brother. And I evidently didn't tell her I was either.
She is with Kie.
Rafe is working out with Topper and Liam at the island club.
Wheezie is with Sarah and and both Ward and Rose are at work.
So really the only people I have to dodge are the house keepers but I might get lucky and they won't be there today, I suppose I'll just pretend to be an abandoned one night stand by Rafe. I'm sure they've seen a lot of those..

I feel relieved when I see there's no cars in the driveway and Rafes truck isn't here, although I was ninety percent certain everyone would be elsewhere.

I make my way around the side of the house where the lattice up to assholes window is. Hopefully it'll either be cracked or at least not locked.
I suck in a deep breath before climbing up it like a latter. Hopefully it won't detach from the house and I won't fall to my death. I stick my foot out and step onto the roof which is just like Sarah's is outside her window and you can sit on it.

I wonder if he's ever done that. Probably not he's too much of a jackass.

I press my palms against his window, before pushing it. Letting my breath out when it slides open. He really shouldn't leave it unlocked, someone so easily could crawl through it.
I smile to myself as my feet hit the hardwood floor of his room, my nose being filled with the way he smells. Like pine and some other sort of cologne smell. It just smells like him..

Making some sort of kick to the stomach feeling wash over me. Like when you smell a perfume you used to wear in middle school and it either makes you really sad and nauseous or really happy. I'm not sure I feel either of those and I'm not sure why I feel anything similar at all. All I know is the same question I've had for the last week pops into my head..Why is he ignoring me?
I can't wrap my head around the burning irritation that practically spawns a bitterness on my tongue that forms when I wonder if he's been sleeping around still.
Sleeping around while ignoring me.. I don't care. It's not like I'm jealous or care if he is. Sure I don't want a disease but that isn't it. It's the fact that he feels so empowered to hang this deal over my head and use me like a sex doll but still fucks other girls.

It's just so..entitled and that makes me angry. Just because I'm a pogue doesn't mean I get to be used and thrown around like a cheap toy. And maybe it makes me wonder why he needs to keep fucking other girls unless I'm just not enough to satisfy him. That's enough to make even the most confident woman feel like shit and lord knows deep down my confidence isn't my strong suit. Not the internal kind that matters. The confidence in body and things like that don't matter when inside I feel shattered. It was never like that until the accident..

I shake the feeling away focusing on why I came here.

My eyes wander around his room. It looks so much different in the day when it's filled with light.
I can see now that the walls are a light gray that stands out against the white crown molding that lines the top of the room.
I move over to the bookshelf, my eyes scanning the pictures in frames.
Him and Sarah in one when they were little with their faces painted.
Another with him and a blonde woman. I'm almost shocked at how much she looks like Sarah but her smile that lights up the photo looks so much like Rafes. That must be their mom.  Holding little Rafe with a toothless smile. He was so cute, too bad he turned into such a dick.

I feel my brows draw together when I recognize the large charm on the necklace she's wearing, except it isn't a charm, it's a ring..Rafe's ring.

My eyes roam around some more, books and pictures. A little gold trophy with a hockey stick on it that has his name engraved on it under where it says the name of the kook academy and team captain
I never knew he played hockey but then again I don't really know much about him at all, except he's Sarah's brother, a major asshole and does drugs.
Except now that I think about it, he never seems to be high or he at least doesn't act like it if he is. He's probably become a master at hiding it.

Next to the trophy is a silver plaque with his name, kook academy and year he graduated above the words Valedictorian. I didn't know he was smart either. Apparently really smart..the kook academy is a large school with large classes of each grade. That's a lot of competition to have smarts wise..
I guess there's a lot I don't know about him.

Stupid jerk.

I move over to his dresser, pulling the top drawer open, rolling my eyes when I see packages of condoms. A little blue box with a roller with number like a lock combination. I don't waste my time trying to open it. He must not have money in it since the huge wad of cash is right next to it. I can feel my heart rate spike just seeing it, I don't think I've ever seen that much cash in my life before.

I reach for it, pulling the rubber band from it before flipping through it. Each bill being a hundred dollars..There has to be a couple thousand dollars here. As much as I'd love to take the entire thing it will be less noticeable if the entire thing isn't gone.
If he even sees any is missing, which he probably won't even notice. It must be nice to be that rich..He'll probably just assume it was Wheezie or one of the house keepers.

I flip through it deciding six hundred should be enough. Enough to get Haley present and a cake and help my mom pay the registration so it doesn't get towed. With whatever money she has maybe there will be enough left over that we could find a small blow up pool or something. It won't be what she wants but it would be something.

I wrap the rubber band back around the cash before dropping it back in the drawer, counting through what I took.

Before I can comprehend anything, my hands are pinned behind my back, wrapped in a tight grasp and the drawer is slammed, pinning me against the dresser.
My heart thuds in my chest as panic fills me. "You just don't have a fucking off switch do you?" Is asked next to my ear, a deep familiar voice and I shutter at his breath against my neck. The state of shock from the suddenness fading, but the adrenaline only pumps through me faster as my heart thuds in my chest, trepidation swallowing me.
Fuck.

"You're supposed to be at the gym" I tell him, swallowing down the lump in my throat. Feeling him adjust his grasp on my wrists. "You took the time to find that out? Are you that obsessed with me?" He asks and I scoff, trying to yank away but he only squeezes my wrists tighter, pressing me deeper into the dresser with his body. I hate the butterflies that form from being so close to him. "I couldn't care less about you, I just didn't want to get caught" I tell him truthfully...well part of it was truthful. Never mind no it was all truthful! One hundred percent..

"And how did that work out for you?"
"Not very well" I breathe feeling him yank the cash out of my grasp. "What do you have here Hm?" He asks, his lips brushing the sensitive skin behind my ear as he speaks. My eyes move to his hand as he holds it out in front of me, dropping the cash on dresser. "You want to count that for me princess?" He asks and I try to use the force I can muster to shove him off of me but he only snickers pushing me against the dresser harder. I hate him, I hate him.

"How much is there Alilia? Did you pogues not learn to count?"
"Fuck you" I grumble, feeling his chest vibrate with laughter against me. "How much?" He asks using his other hand to push the hair off my shoulder. "Six" I say reluctantly, wincing at how hard he's squeezing my wrists. I don't think he realizes how strong he is sometimes, or maybe he does and he wants to hurt me. "You're hurting me" I tell him, instantly feeling his grip on them loosen. "Six what?" He taunts me. He knows damn fucking well six what. Asshole.

"Hundred, six hundred" I answer. Regretting this entire thing. Wanting to get away from him yet I've spent the last five days racking my brain over him and wanting him to text me. Wanting him.. It's just the sex. There's nothing else to it. It isn't him, it's the sex. How could there be anything else? He's Rafe and I hate him; he hates me.

"And you thought I wouldn't notice six hundred dollars missing?" He asks. "I really didn't care if you did"
"In the nineteen years I've lived here I've never had to worry about having a screen on my window, and then here you come along" he tells me and I smirk to myself. "A screen wouldn't stop me"
"You want me that bad Alilia?" I can practically hear the grin laced with his words. He's so full of himself, but I think anyone that looked like him would be. I despise the warmth that rushes between my legs at his words. Yes I do. I've spent the last five days wanting him, but I'd never tell him that.

"Get over yourself" I tell him, shuddering at the feeling in my lower stomach and the heat rising under my skin. I can physically feel the air become heavy and the tension rise. "Keep your stupid money, I'm leaving"
"Are you?" He asks against my ear, his hand sliding up my throat before gently squeezing my jaw, turning my face to the side until I feel his lips brush my jaw. "I don't think you really want to leave do you Alilia?" He asks but I stay quiet trying to calm the shakiness to my breath vibrating in my throat. He drops his hand, sliding it up under my shirt and I flinch, biting down on my cheek.

"You can either admit it or.." he tells me, his warm breath blowing down my neck as he slides his hand down my stomach before pressing into the front of my jeans. Using his fingers to unbutton my jeans before unzipping them. I'm not sure how he did that with one hand. "I can find out" he finishes his sentence, his hand dipping under the elastic of my underwear, my skin burning with a fiery need whenever he touches me, sliding his fingers through the wetness he's created and I gasp, dropping my head back against his chest, losing all control and ability to hide it the second he touches me. "Yeah" he snickers, feeling him grin against my cheek. "That's what I thought" he breathes before his lips press against my neck, his thumb rubbing slow torturous circles against my clit. "Rafe" I breathe.

"You're fucking soaked, has it been too long princess?" He asks as I try to grind against his fingers. "You're hungry for it"
"You've been ignoring me" I breathe. "Mm" he mumbles finally releasing my wrists before pulling me a little ways away from the dresser, pulling his fingers from between my legs and bringing them to my lips before I open up and suck myself off of them. He pulls the drawer open, grabbing a condom out before flipping me around. My lower stomach burning and begging with need as I feel warmth gather and soak my panties.

My eyes sweep him up and down, wearing shorts and zip up hoodie. And I notice he buzzed his hair short again. He is so fucking hot and I hate it.

I reach up grabbing his face and pulling him down, kissing him hungrily and breathing in his scent. God how I've been deprived not kissing him. Tasting him. He tastes so good. His normal cologne like smell mixed the muskyness of sweat from working out. An odd mixture that I find immensely attractive making me crave him more. "You're sweaty" I breathe against his mouth, pulling his bottom lip between my teeth. "You will be too in a minute" he growls before lifting me up and my legs go around his waist. His words making the spot between my legs throb. I need him, I need him so bad it's not even okay.

He drops me on the bed, pulling his sweatshirt off, leaving him in a plain black tee that's bunch up around his biceps.
He reaches down and slips his fingers under the hem of my shirt before pulling it off over my head, wasting no time undoing my bra. My breasts bounce free, my nipples hard from him touching me. Watching as he pulls his shirt off over his head, his abs flexing when he does, his tattoo now clearly visible in the light. I've never seen it in the light. It looks so hot on him. I scoot to the edge of the bed, sliding my hands up his stomach before licking up his abs, tasting the saltiness of his sweat against my tongue. Sucking on his skin. His hand weeds through my hair, his fingers sliding against my scalp.

I pull away admiring the purple marks now across his abs. "Proud of yourself?" He asks, twisting my hair around his hand before pulling my head back and lowering his face to mine. "Open that pretty mouth" he tells me and I do, sticking my tongue out as he lets spit drip from his lips onto my tongue. I can feel myself soaking through my jeans, my pussy throbbing for him as he gets on his knees in front of me, his palms cupping my breasts before his mouth is on them, kissing licking and sucking as I drop my head back.

"Rafe please, please I need you" I tell him. Needing to feel him deep inside of me, filling me up and fucking me so good.
His fingers slip under my jeans, pulling them down my legs along with my panties before he shoves me back on the bed. "Let me see the mess you've made" His arms wrapping around under my thighs before pulling my ass to edge of bed, my legs resting against his shoulders. I can feel his hot breath against my center, whimpering and moaning when he sucks roughly at the skin on my inner thighs, hoping he'll leave big hickeys on them like he did before. "Rafe.." I whine, sitting up and sliding my hand around the back of his head. "Ask nicely princess" he tells me sucking on my thigh again. "Eat my pussy, eat it so fucking good Rafe" I tell him, dropping my head back and crying his name when he covers me with his mouth. "That's a good girl" he says licking up my center and circling my clit with his tongue. "Oh my god! Rafe! Yes! Fuck" I cry, digging my heels into his back.

Lapping hungrily at the hot wet mess between my legs, dripping down my legs. He pulls me closing, his hands pressing deeper into my thighs making them feel bruised. "Oh my god don't stop, please don't stop" I plead with him, feeling that twisting burning urge start to push closer and closer. Building an overwhelming pressure. "That's a good boy" I taunt him and he sucks on my clit so hard I roll my eyes back, feeling like I died and came back to life. "I'm gonna come, oh fuck! Rafe!" I cry feeling it burn so deep I swear it'll leave marks on my insides. Almost screaming when he pulls away just as I was about to crash over the edge.

"What the fuck!" I shout at him as he pushes me back on the bed, an evil dirty grin on his lips. I try to press my thighs together knowing one little once of pressure would make me come but he pries them apart knowing the same thing. "You think you deserve to come after stealing from me?" He asks, caging me in with his legs as he reaches behind him and pulls my panties from my jeans. "I don't fucking think so" he tells me, gathering my wrists into his hands, placing them above my head before tying them together with my underwear.

"You are such an asshole" I tell him as he squeezes my jaw, grinning down at me. God he is so beautiful. "Am I Lily?" He taunts me he furrows his brows at me before kissing me, tangling his tongue with mine before pulling away.

"I didn't steal, I didn't leave the room with it" I tell him as he pushes my legs apart, sliding the condom on. "That isn't going to help you princess" he tells me, sliding his fingers teasingly through my folds before sucking me off his fingers. "You taste so good, what a shame you couldn't come in my mouth" he taunts me and I practically growl through my teeth, crying out a second later when he slams into me. "Oh Lily, what have you gotten yourself into baby?" He asks, lifting my leg up resting my heal on his shoulder before kissing my ankle. "Such a sweet pussy that won't get to come" he thrusts into me over and over, grunting through his teeth, his cock throbbing inside of me as I moan like a mess. "Rafe.." my speech is sloppy as I dig my teeth into my bottom lip so hard I taste blood. That burn beginning to build again, deep in my core. "Please, please don't stop"

"There you go begging again, I thought you said you'd never beg me for anything" he presses his lips to my ankle again before dropping it and holding it against his side, slamming into me over and over. God he is such a fucking asshole. He knows the kind of self betrayal he causes me and he loves it. Wanting to sit up but I can't with my wrists tied up.

I can feel myself begin to tighten around him and his breath hitches in his throat. "I can feel you clenching around my cock Lily, you want to come so bad don't you?" He asks and I nod, watching him smirk down at me. "Is that how you ask?"
I drop my head back, trying to push myself closer to him as that pressure builds, on the brink of bursting.

"Fuck!" I cry, my voice tearing through my throat. "Please Rafe, please let me come" I cry, my core burning uncontrollably when he pulls out of me and I slam my eyes shut, it feels torturous. Sweat dampens my hair line. Feeling his body press into mine as he pushes me into the center of the bed before crawling over me, sliding his hand up my throat and jaw before squeezing it firmly. "Look at me Lily" he tells me and I do, tears well up in my eyes and fall down my cheeks from frustration. I never knew your body could produce tears from something like this, I suppose I always thought they came from anger or pain.

My chest heaves up and down, watching something flicker in his eyes and his brows slightly furrow before it fades. I can never tell how much of him is taunting or if he's angry. Angry at me for trying to steal his money. He's unreadable at times and sometimes it's scary.

"Does it burn princess?" He asks, brushing his thumb over my lip and I nod before he kisses me, his soft warm lips kissing me so hard it hurts. He sinks between my legs as I let them fall open. "Tell me how bad you want it" he drags his lips down my jaw, his teeth sinking into my neck before he sucks on the sensitive skin there. "Stop being such a prick and let me come" I breathe. Shutting my eyes at how good his mouth feels on my neck hearing him snicker and his chest vibrates with laughter. He is such a fucking asshole.

"I swear to god Rafe I will hurt you" I wouldn't..I wouldn't be able to hurt him. He'd stop me.
"Are you threatening me Lily?"
"Yes"
I tell him, staring up at him and he smirks, his full lips look swollen from kissing me. "What do you want?" He asks and I roll my eyes about ready to throw a tantrum like a fucking child. "For fucks sake, fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard I can't breathe" I tell him, watching the dirtiest darkest look flash in his eyes before he slams into me and my head falls back against the mattress, crying his name. "Oh my god Rafe!" My words tear through my throat. Already feeling the pressure build again. "You're making a fucking mess on my bed Lily, I hope you plan on cleaning it up" he tells me, kissing my neck again but I don't hear a word he says. "Rafe.." my speech is sloppy. "You're clenching around my cock so fucking tight, are you going to come Lily?" His mouth is on mine again, his taste flooding my tongue as his slips into my mouth. "Please Rafe.." is all I can say as that torturous burn only grows stronger and stronger, adrenaline pumping through me so fast my heart and lungs can't keep up with it.

"Come for me Alilia, come all over my cock" his breath hitches in his throat slamming into me again hitting that spot over and over and I cry out, my back arching off the mattress as I slam my eyes shut seeing colors and starts dance behind my eye lids. I wrap my legs around his waist as he grunts into my neck, releasing inside of me. I wish we didn't use a condom, I want to feel him fill me up.

I try to wiggle out from under him, trying to ease the intensity that keeps coming in waves like electric shocks. "Oh my god" my voice is weak, my eyes filling with tears as my throat burns, my lungs struggling for air.

"Rafe.." I mumble his name although I'm unsure why. I just can't breathe, can't think. "Breathe Lily" he tells his fingers sliding up and down my thigh in a soothing motion before he brushes the hair out of my face that's stuck with sweat to my forward. "I can't" I choke on my words and he reaches up and unties my wrists before using his thumb to wipe the tears from under my eyes. I've never come so hard in my life or felt it in waves like that. It was almost scary how intense it was but felt unreal, like a fucking ecstasy high.

Slowly my heart starts to slow and my breath begins to fill my lungs fully again. Rafe pushes himself off of me before disappearing into his bathroom.

I sit up a moment later finding my underwear and tugging them back on and then my jeans before pulling my bra on. My eyes moving to Rafe when he comes out of the bathroom now dressed in jeans and a black tee shirt.

I push my hair off my shoulder feeling the high or my orgasm fade and reality set back in. I don't know if he's angry or what he'll do now. I'm surprised he didn't just throw me out the second he caught me. "Are you mad?" I ask watching him pick my shirt up off the floor before he walks over to me. "What do you think?" He asks tugging it down over my head before pulling my arms through it. "I really can't tell.." I say truthfully, freezing when he brushes his thumb over my lip. My eyes landing on the tattoo on the inside of his arm. I haven't seen that one yet. He crouches down in front of me and I test my luck by tugging his arm into my lap, pushing his sleeve up around his bicep to see it.

Another tribal design with what looks like to be some type of stars subtly hidden in the design. It almost wraps around his whole arm, wrapping around the entire inside of his bicep. I brush my fingers over it, feeling his soft skin covering his hard muscles. "What's this one?" I ask. "I don't really know" he tells me. "My mother drew it, she likes stars" he adds before tugging his arm away and I look up at him, feeling unsure again. "I think you're mad" I tell him, trying to read his face but it's impossible. The sunlight blaring in the window makes them look like crystals. He is so, so beautiful.
His mother sure did a good job making him, he's a work of art.
He's just such a fucking prick.

"Why'd you steal from me?"
"I didn't, technically I didn't leave the room"
"Alilia.." he warns me and I cross my arms over my chest before sighing. I hate being vulnerable in front of him or admitting to things that make me look pathetic. "Haleys birthday is on Saturday" I explain.
"And you needed six hundred dollars for that?"
"Our registration is also due.." I tell him
And watch him roll his eyes. "You could have asked me"
"Would you have given it to me?" I ask flatly, narrowing my eyes on him. "No" he says before standing.

This time I roll my eyes, standing from the bed. "Just forget it.. please pretend I was never here" I say watching him chew on the inside of his cheek something flickering in his eyes as he steps closed and towers over me. "I can't do that"
"Why?" I didn't take it, he stopped me so there for..no crime committed.

"That's hard to forget" he says but his voice is lower this time as his gaze disappears somewhere. Butterflies zooming around my stomach. I'm not sure where talking about the money anymore.
"As much as it kills me to say..I'm sorry, okay? I really was just trying to get something for Haley" "She wants a pool party" he says and I give him a half disgusted look wondering how he knows that but I really don't care. "You don't say"
I push past him, tugging on my shoes. I feel so stupid, so pathetic. It doesn't matter whether I'm with him or Kade or whoever or what happens between us, I will always end up feeling like a fucking loser.

"Lily" he sighs and I turn around, furrowing my brows when he moves over to his dresser and pulls the cash back out, flipping through it. "Take it"
"No"
"Don't be a bitch It's for Haley" he tells me as if I need to reminded"
"No I already owe you fuck knows what" I tell him crossing my arms over my chest. "So you'll steal it but won't accept it when I'm fucking giving it to you?"
"Uhm yes?"
"God you are insufferable" he reaches out and yanks me forward by my belt loop. "Like you said she wants a pool party and I can't give her that, even with the money. I can't pull a pool out of my ass" I explain, feeling anger grow under my skin. "Take the fucking money" he growls, shoving it into my back pocket. "I'll figure the pool out, now get lost"
"No" I argue, almost in disbelief. Is he serious? What kind of game is this? "You're pushing your fucking luck Alilia, you know where the door is unless you want to go out the fucking window. You seem to have gotten pretty good at it" he snaps and ball my fists up. He is infuriating.

I stomp all the way down the stairs, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. From that earth shattering orgasm to him giving me money to saying he'll get Haley her pool party.. what the fuck!
And not once did he mention or say why he ignored me for five fucking days and I don't have to wonder if it would have gone on if I hadn't come here.

What I hate the most is how brain racked and worked up he keeps me all time and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Why does Rafe stupid fucking Cameron have such a hold over me?
We hate each other!

Hey guys! What do you think! Do you like Lily or Rafe's POV more? Let me know!
Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading. Hope you're enjoying!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 5.2K 83
Katerina ๏ฟผNight is half pouge half kook. Although everyone she meets treats her like shes a pouge. After having to leave outer banks for a year with...
579K 11.3K 68
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
69.8K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
69.1K 562 42
Adeline Priscila Rose Dawson is a Pogue through and through. Moving from the cut to Figure Eight wasn't going to change that. At 16 the only thing Ad...