His Precious Iris

By _authorvivi_

NAVEEN AGNIHOTRI In a world where love and destiny collide, Naveen, a successful 28-year-old Diamond Merchant... More

INTRODUCTION
Copyright
Character Sketch
1. Isabelle Fernandez
2. Naveen Agnihotri
3. The First Meet
4. His Feelings For Her
5. Dreams Come True
6. Her Thoughts And Decision
7. Their First Dinner Date
8. The Bride And The Groom
9. Their Longings
10. Naveen's Teaser
11. Shaadi Ki Mubarkaan
12. First Night
13. Isabelle's Pehli Rasoi
14. Costa Rica!?
15. Isabelle and Naveen in Rome
16. Why Do You Call Me Iris?
17. Their First Time
18. Sage Begins Her Plan
19. Reyansh Malhotra
20. His Different Avatar
21. The Layout
22. Bangles
23. Practical
24. The Unreleased Shares
25. BREAKING NEWS
26. THE FRIENDSHIP'S BROKEN
28. Aahan meets Mrunali
29. Aahan's chase for JIGSAW
30. ISABELLE'S THE ONE
31. How Could You?!
32. Good News Or Bad News!
33. I'm With You
34. Shaking My Ass
35. I'm Pregnant
36. Isaveen ki Ass Bachao
37. Club
38. Cosmos
39. A Party?
40. Jealousy
41. Jealousy 2.0
42. Clue?
43. The Truth's Out!
44. Confiding
45. Planning
46. Fainted?
47. Parenthood

27. Cheer Him Up

171 24 7
By _authorvivi_

Isabelle's POV -

"Are you guys sure everything is ready?" I asked to the househelps. Naveen ji was really upset after the Aahan incident and I won't even blame him, if my lifelong friend deciets me like this, I will be completely broken too. And thus, I decided to cheer him up by doing everything he likes.

Entering our room, I discovered Naveen ji sitting on the bed, lost in his thoughts. I approached him, lowering myself onto my knees and gently grasping his hands.

"Are you alright?" I asked, my voice filled with tenderness.

He emerged from his reverie upon hearing my words, and replied, "Yea-yeah, I'm fine." 

However, I couldn't believe him, for I still saw traces of tears in his eyes. I gazed at him and suggested, "Come, let us go and have dinner."

"What about our parents?" he inquired, always considering them before himself. The epitome of a perfect son.

"They are not at home," I informed him, causing him to nod. "And what about Sage?"

"She is staying over at Aahan's," I revealed, causing him to look at me. A flicker of hurt flashed in his eyes, but he swiftly concealed it. He made me stand up and rose to his feet, saying, "Then let us proceed."

"Oh, wait!" I exclaimed, placing a blindfold over his eyes.

"What are you doing, Iris?!" he exclaimed, taken aback. I offered no response, but instead guided him slowly towards the dining area.

"Iris, please, what is all of this?!" he questioned, his voice filled with curiosity.

"Patience, Naveen ji. Tadaaa," I exclaimed, removing the blindfold. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he was astounded by the sight before him. The entire table was adorned with a beautiful candlelight setup, his favorite. All the dishes were his beloved Turkish cuisine. I led him to the dining table and urged, "Please, have a seat."

He held my hand and pulled me to the other side of the table, offering me a chair with a gentle gesture. Even on his worst days, he was always a true gentleman. I sat down with a smile, and he took his seat as well.

"Did you cook all of this?" he asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"Yes," I replied with a smile.

"But don't you dislike cooking Turkish cuisine?" he inquired.

"But the one I love enjoys it, so I had to make it for him," I replied with a smile. I don't know why, but I thought I saw tears in his eyes. Changing the subject, I asked, "Now, tell me how it tastes?"

He nodded, took a bite, and exclaimed, "Wow! It's delicious." I smiled at his compliment and we began to eat our meal.

After dinner, I quickly loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and glanced over at Naveen ji, who was sitting quietly in the living room. I grabbed the car keys and approached him, suggesting, "Now that we've had dinner, how about some dessert?" I showed him the keys.

"No, I'll pass," he replied without looking at me.

"Please?" I pleaded, giving him my best puppy eyes. He hesitantly nodded, reaching for the keys. Just as he was about to take them, I asked, "What?"

"What do you mean? Give me the keys, I'll drive," he said.

"Nope, today you're the passenger, my prince," I declared, pulling him along with me. As we drove towards the waffle shop, I noticed Naveen ji looking out the window with a hint of sadness. 

I suggested, "How about some music to lift your spirits?" Before he could respond, I lowered the car windows and played 'Kala Chashma.' I started singing along, and soon enough, he joined in, forgetting all about his worries.

After indulging in our delicious dessert and arriving back home, I glanced at Watchman uncle who acknowledged me with a nod. Leading Naveen ji into our room, he was once again taken aback by what he saw. I had transformed our bedroom into a cozy movie setup, reminiscent of a scene from a film.

"What's all this?!" he exclaimed, clearly surprised.

"Let's watch a movie, shall we?" I suggested, pulling him onto the bed and covering us with a soft comforter. I selected his all-time favorite film, The Godfather, knowing that he could watch it countless times without ever growing tired of it.

Not long after watching the movie, we found ourselves lost in each other's embrace, his kisses filled with an undeniable passion.

He gently switched off the television and motioned for me to lie down on the bed. Drawing the curtains around us, he created an intimate space just for the two of us. Slowly, he trailed his lips from my mouth to my neck, leaving a trail of passionate kisses along the way.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he tenderly licked the spot where he had left a mark. With a deliberate touch, he undid the fastenings of my kurti, revealing my bare shoulders and collarbone. His lips continued their exploration, gliding down my body as my kurti slipped further down, exposing my bra. Skillfully, he unhooked it, teasingly playing with my nipples until they stood erect, eliciting cries of pleasure from me.

He focused his attention on my left breast, while his hand fondled the right one, creating a symphony of sensations. After lavishing attention on both, he removed my kurti completely, leaving me exposed. His gaze traveled from top to bottom, appreciating every inch of my being. Coming closer, he kissed me once again, whispering, "You're a beautiful mess."

His lips continued their journey, exploring every inch of my body, until they finally reached my most intimate area. Skillfully, he teased and caressed, causing me to arch my back in pleasure. Slowly, he latched onto me, sending shivers down my spine. He continued to pleasure me, his fingers joining in, intensifying the sensations and causing me to cry out in ecstasy.

After thoroughly pleasuring me, he discarded his pants and positioned himself at my entrance. As I closed my eyes, preparing to feel him inside me, I sensed something was amiss. Opening my eyes, I saw Naveen ji crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, my breath uneven.

Without uttering a word, he entered me, moving with a mix of passion and emotion. He kissed and nibbled at my body, heightening our connection. Eventually, we both reached the pinnacle of pleasure, and in that moment, he buried his face in my neck, releasing all the pent-up emotions.

He cried out, his sobs echoing through the room. It was as if he was purging himself of every burden he carried. His body trembled as he continued to cry. Changing our position, he held me tightly, cradling me in his arms.

"Why are you crying? I asked him again.

"I don't know! I feel like I have failed! Failed as a friend, failed as a son, as a brother, as a CEO." he said weeping.

"Who told you that?" I asked him shocked.

"No one, but these feelings have consumed me. I feel like a failure as a friend because I couldn't maintain my lifelong friendship, as a son because my parents looked up to me, saying their son is so successful, but what am I now? And as a brother, because Sage used to say I was her inspiration. What kind of inspiration am I now?" he continued to cry.

"No - no, you haven't failed," I reassured him.

"I feel like I'll even fail as a husband, baayko," he said.

"Never. You will never fail," I declared.

"What if someday I don't trust you?" he questioned.

"I will ensure that day never arrives," I promised.

"Isabelle, I am having these strange feelings. Feelings like you are gonna go away from me too. Feelings that I am going to be a failure as a husband too." Naveen ji said looking at me.

My heart swelled with love and compassion as Naveen ji bared his soul to me. I gently clasped his hand, offering solace and support.

"Naveen ji, your fears and vulnerabilities are valid, but remember that I am here for you, always. We are a team, and together we can conquer any obstacles. You are an amazing husband, and I have full faith that we will triumph over any challenges that cross our path." Naveen's gaze softened, feeling a wave of comfort envelop him.

Naveen ji expressed his concerns, stating, "I have a feeling that something unfortunate is on the horizon."

In response, I reassured him, "No matter how dire the situation may be, I will stand by your side."

Acknowledging his emotional instability, Naveen ji humbly asked, "I'm afraid I might make a terrible mistake due to my unstable emotions. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

In response to Naveen ji's humble request for forgiveness, I empathetically replied, "Naveen ji, I understand that emotions can sometimes cloud our judgment and lead us astray. I want you to know that I hold no grudges against you, and I am more than willing to forgive any mistakes you may make. We all have moments of vulnerability, and it is important to support each other during such times."

I continued, "Instead of dwelling on the fear of making mistakes, let us focus on finding solutions and learning from any missteps. Together, we can navigate through any challenges that come our way. Remember, we are a team, and I am here to offer my unwavering support and understanding."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
2.8M 121K 58
Ranked #1 in the category "Indian" on 19 May 2018 as well as on 1 Feb 2019! Ranked #1 in the category "Romcom" on 6 Feb 2019 and on 11 March 2019! Ra...
147K 10.1K 56
Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life but then they leave. But very few time...
321K 20.7K 53
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "𝓶𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪, 𝓳𝓸 𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓪𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲" ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖...