I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 93

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3374 The Star Aperture Is Perfect, The Secret Technique Of The Supreme Domain Body!ADVERTISEMENT

Unknowingly, another thousand Yuanyuan years have passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian is at a critical moment. He is about to comprehend the rules of the highest dimension. The three hundred and sixty-five dimensions are evolving into the true rules of the highest dimension.

!!!!

A terrifying aura spread out from Ye Tian's body. It was a power beyond the rules of dimensions, that is, the rules of the highest dimension.

"I finally figured it out!"

Ye Tian said excitedly.

After comprehending the rules of the highest dimension, he completed one of the conditions for impacting the ninth realm, and his strength skyrocketed.

Whether it is a multi-dimensional secret skill or a supreme secret skill, as long as it is integrated into the rules of the highest dimension, it can explode with extremely terrifying attack power.

And after comprehending the rules of the highest dimension, his knowledge seemed to have entered a new level, and even his way of thinking "Zero Qiqi" had changed.

Therefore, it was much easier for him to create the most powerful secret skill in the Eight Realms.

"Originally, I thought it would take a long time to create the most powerful secret art of the Eight Realms, but now it seems that it should be possible to shorten the time by countless years. If not, it won't take too long, and I will be sure to create the most powerful secret art of the Eight Realms."

certainly.

He also continued to understand the rules of the highest dimension, but just relying on the secret technique of Taichu's descent to observe Taichu Star was not very effective.

"If we can comprehend Taichu Star at a close distance, then the efficiency of comprehending the rules of the highest dimension will be much higher!" Ye Tianxin thought.

Unfortunately, he can't do it.

Not only can he not do it, even the Ninth Realm cannot do it. Anyone who dares to get close to the Taichu Star will definitely be torn apart by the power of the Taichu Star.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, now that he has understood the rules of the highest dimension, he can approach some ordinary multi-dimensional stars.

Of course, a very weak multi-dimensional star like the Misty Eye Star can be approached by the Seventh Realm.

Uh-huh!!!

Ye Tian escaped directly into the sixteenth dimension, and he was preparing to go to a multi-dimensional star.

The multi-dimensional star he is going to is called Taiwei Star. The reason why he goes to this multi-dimensional star is entirely because one of the 365 multi-dimensional stars that his supreme dimensional domain body echoes is Taiwei Star.

His supreme dimensional domain body needs to absorb the power of these 365 multi-dimensional stars in order to grow, so he has tried to get close to these multi-dimensional stars before, so that he can absorb more multi-dimensional star energy.

As a result, these 365 multi-dimensional stars are very powerful. He could not get close to them before, otherwise he would be sucked in by the multi-dimensional stars and then torn apart.

But now, he is confident that he can approach these interdimensional stars and save his life.

And this confidence is the rule of the highest dimension.

soon.

Ye Tian came to Taiweixing.

From a distance, he could sense the coercion of Taiweixing.

However, he continued to move forward, using the rules of the highest dimension to protect himself and counter the power of Taiweixing.

Gradually, he approached Taiwei Star, where he could directly draw Taiwei Star's power from here.

"let's start!"

Ye Tian urged the star orifice corresponding to Taiwei Star in the high-dimensional domain to begin to absorb the energy of Taiwei Star.

boom!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

The majestic energy poured into his body and began to grow his supreme dimensional domain.

At this time, his efficiency in absorbing Taiwei Star's energy was a thousand or even ten thousand times higher than before.

In the following years, Ye Tian practiced here and absorbed the energy of Taiwei Star.

Although Taiwei Star is powerful, this multi-dimensional star is not special. No one from the eighth or even ninth realm can come here to practice.

If it is a multi-dimensional star like the Fog Star, there will definitely be people from the Ninth Realm trying to get close to it. The breath of that multi-dimensional star can temper the soul's will. If its energy is absorbed, the effect of tempering the soul's will will be even better.

But the energy of Wuming Star is enough to instantly kill the soul's will to reach the eighth realm of the sixteenth dimension. No eighth realm dares to come close, otherwise it will be directly seeking death.

Time passes.

Ye Tian has been practicing here, and a thousand Yuan years have passed in the blink of an eye, and he has also absorbed a massive amount of Taiwei Star energy.

However, the little Taiwei star energy he absorbed is simply not worth mentioning for the entire Taiwei star.

This day.

boom!!!!!!

A special thing suddenly condensed in the star hole corresponding to Taiwei Star. Countless energy was absorbed and gradually turned into a mark.

"Taiwei mark!"

And with the emergence of this too small mark, Ye Tian's supreme dimension domain body suddenly increased sharply, and his body became even more powerful...

"The star orifice is perfect, the multi-dimensional star mark,"

Ye Tian finally figured out the way to practice in the highest dimensional domain. It does not directly absorb all the multi-dimensional astral energy, but tempers it star orifice by star orifice. Just now he cultivated the Taiwei star orifice to the perfect state and condensed it. Too little mark.

At this time, he has reached the beginning of cultivating the supreme dimensional domain body.

ADVERTISEMENT

One of the benefits of having the Taiwei Star Aperture complete and condensing the Taiwei Mark is that he can communicate more closely with Taiwei Star, and he can even draw Taiwei Star energy to replenish himself during battle.

And as he continued to study, he realized a supreme realm body secret technique from the Taiwei imprint - Taiwei Starlight.

Taiwei starlight can increase one's own speed and weaken part of the attack.

"The dimensional domain body will come with a domain secret technique. I thought that the supreme dimension domain body did not have the domain secret technique. I didn't expect that the domain secret technique of the supreme dimension domain body can only be obtained by cultivating the star aperture to perfection."

"One star aperture corresponds to one supreme domain body secret technique. Doesn't this mean that I will have more than a hundred supreme or basic secret techniques?"

Ye Tian said in shock.

suddenly.

He thought that one of his three hundred and sixty-five star orifices also corresponded to the Taichu Star. If he could perfect the Taichu Star Aperture, wouldn't he be able to obtain the corresponding secret technique of the Supreme Realm, which might help him understand the rules of the Supreme Dimension? Woolen cloth!

But 1.2 Unfortunately, he can't get close to Taichu Star now, otherwise he would have gone to Taichu Star long ago.

"After completing the cultivation of a star aperture, I can not only obtain the secret technique of the supreme domain body, but also improve my strength. Next, let's focus on cultivating the starry sky!"

Whoosh!

He left Taiwei Star and went to another multidimensional star.

Among the three hundred and sixty-five multi-dimensional stars, there are nearly a hundred multi-dimensional stars that are equivalent to Taiwei Star. He can completely cultivate all of these more than one hundred star orifices to perfection.

By that time, his strength will inevitably skyrocket, and even if he has not comprehended the Eighth Realm's strongest secret, he may be able to be close to being invincible in the Eighth Realm.

soon.

Ye Tian came to one of the multi-dimensional stars - the Wild Dragon Star.

Then, he began to absorb the energy of the Wild Dragon Star to cultivate his own Wild Dragon Star Aperture. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 956 11
After a night out with his classmates, Feng xin finds himself in a pinch. Not retaining any memories from that night, the only thing he knew was that...
9.8K 140 78
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...
Kaleidoscope Of Death By Nyx

Mystery / Thriller

10.2K 479 149
By Xī Zǐxù Status in COO: 139 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) It started off peculiarly; first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it. Lin Q...
257K 16.7K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...