I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 88

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3369 Attack On The Poison Dragon Realm Master!ADVERTISEMENT

Attacking the Ninth Realm?

Ye Tian quickly asked: "Master Ziyun Realm, you want to attack the ninth realm, what do I need to do?"

"You don't need to do anything for the time being, you should break through to the eighth realm as soon as possible!" said the Master of Ziyun Realm.

At this time.

Ye Tianru said truthfully: "Master Ziyun Realm, I don't want to attack the eighth realm for the time being."

Master Ziyun quickly thought of something, "You want to attack the eighth realm with the rules of the 365th dimension. It's too difficult. Even if I help you with all my strength, I can't help you understand the 360th realm." Five dimensional rules. It is not as easy to comprehend the dimensional rules in the seventh realm as it is in the eighth realm. If you want to comprehend the 365 dimensional rules in the seventh realm, "I'm afraid only those nine forces can help you." Do it."

"I want to give it a try!"

Ye Tian didn't say much, he didn't want to be exposed.

After all, he and Master Ziyun only have a cooperative relationship, not a close relationship, so there is no need to say anything.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian separated from the master of Ziyun Realm, and she went to find a place to attack the ninth realm.

As for where to break through, he was not told.

When the master of Ziyun Realm succeeds in breaking through, the Ten Pylons will inevitably be exposed, but it is definitely impossible to destroy the Ten Pylons.

The Purple Yun Realm Master's idea is not to destroy the Ten Pylons. That can't be done. She just wants to kill the Poison Dragon Realm Master and his lineage.

"The Master of Ziyun Realm should be confident of breaking through to the ninth realm. I must also understand the rules of the 365th dimension as soon as possible so that I can break through to the eighth realm."

Ye Tian murmured.

Time flies.

Hundreds more domain years have passed, and now Ye Tian has understood the rules of two hundred and ninety-nine dimensions.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

The Master of Ziyun Realm contacted Ye Tian.

When he saw the Master of Ziyun Realm again, the other person's breath made him tremble all over.

The ninth realm!

The Master of Ziyun Realm has undoubtedly achieved a breakthrough!

"Congratulations to Master Ziyun for breaking through to the ninth realm!"

Ye Tian congratulated.

Master Ziyun nodded slightly, and then looked at Ye Tian curiously, "Master Ye Tian, ​​I have already broken through to the ninth realm, but I can't deduce any information about you. "How did you do it?"

In fact, when he came out, he was a little confused, but it was not surprising that he thought that Ye Tian had practiced some secret technique of concealment and deduction.

But now, she is already in the ninth realm!

"I have cultivated the mist-eyed soul technique to the highest level!"

Ye Tianru said truthfully.

"You have actually cultivated the mist-eyed soul technique to the highest level!!!!!" The Master of Ziyun Realm was really shocked.

No wonder she couldn't deduce Ye Tian's traces.

She wanted to ask Ye Tian how he did it, but when she thought about the relationship between the two parties, it was just a cooperative relationship, and Ye Tian was not his subordinate.

She even suspected that Ye Tian had a special avatar in the extra-dimensional realm. Otherwise, why would he dare to comprehend the dimensional rules directly at the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone? At that time, Ye Tian had no idea about the existence of Yuanxia Mother Liquid!

Thinking about it again, maybe Ye Tian has always been a clone, but she couldn't spy out it, and now she can't detect Ye Tian's traces.

Of course, she doesn't care what the truth is.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​since you can avoid the prying eyes of the ninth realm, I need you to do something for me." Master Ziyun said.

"whats the matter?"

Ye Tian asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Lead out the Poison Dragon Realm Master!"

The Master of Ziyun Realm said.

"Lead out the Poison Dragon Realm Master?" Ye Tian was shocked, "Purple Yun Realm Master, the Poison Dragon Realm Master is in the ninth realm. A wisp of breath can kill me. If we lure him out, I will definitely die!"

"No, you just need to kill his descendants." Lord Ziyun said: "Currently, Lord Poison Dragon has been staying at the headquarters of Shiyoumen. I can't break into there, otherwise I will definitely die. But you just need to kill The descendant of the Poison Dragon Realm Master, the Poison Dragon Realm Master will definitely come out of the Shiyoumen headquarters. I will take the opportunity to attack him at that time. You don't need to meet the Poison Dragon Realm Master.

"Okay, but what's the benefit to me?"

Ye Tian asked.

At this time, Master Ziyun took out a spear, which was a very good dimensional star weapon.

"The medium-dimensional star weapon——the True Dragon Spear is made from the fragments of the True Dragon Star. It can increase your combat effectiveness." The master of Ziyun Realm said.

"Thank you so much, Lord Ziyun!"

Ye Tian smiled all over his face. With just a small transaction, he could get a medium-dimensional star device. This transaction was very cost-effective.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian discussed the specific plan with the Master of Ziyun Realm, and after finalizing it, he went to Poison Dragon Lake in the twelfth dimension.

There are many Poison Dragons living here, all of them are descendants of the Poison Dragon Realm Lord, but not all of them, just some...

There are still some descendants of the Poison Dragon Realm Master living in the thirteenth dimension, but there are several Poison Dragons from the Eighth Realm sitting there, so Ye Tian naturally cannot do it if he wants to destroy them.

But Poison Dragon Lake only has the seventh realm, and there are no poisonous dragons from the eighth realm.

The Poison Dragon Realm Master is from the Ninth Realm. Unless someone from the Ninth Realm deals with the Poison Dragon Realm Master, how can the Eighth Realm dare to attack Poison Dragon Lake.

Besides, if the Ninth Realm really takes action, it would be useless to send the Eighth Realm.

Wow!!!!

Ye Tian came to the Poison Dragon Lake in the twelfth dimension, felt it, and found that there were many poisonous dragons here.

There are poisonous dragons from the sixth to the seventh realm, and even some poisonous dragons from the fourth and fifth realms. Because the master of the poisonous dragon realm has transformed this place, these poisonous dragons will not be suppressed by the twelfth dimension and can practice here with peace of mind. .

Ye Tian broke into Poison Dragon Lake and took action directly.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Taichu Sword Domain, Holy!"

The Taichu Sword Domain came and directly killed the poisonous dragons one by one. Even the poisonous dragons in the seventh realm were killed instantly. Only a few poisonous dragons who stayed in the formation survived.

These formations were arranged by the Poison Dragon Realm Master to withstand attacks from the Eighth Realm, so they could withstand the attacks from Taichu Sword Realm.

However, Ye Tian continued to attack, vowing to tear apart these formations.

Soon, each formation was broken.

The poisonous dragons hiding in the formation immediately asked for help from their poisonous dragon ancestors.

Ten pylorus.

Inside a palace, an extremely huge poisonous dragon opened its eyes, and his eyes immediately became angry.

"Kill my descendants and seek death!"

His body transformed into a human form, instantly tearing apart the void and heading to the twelfth dimension.

Just when he was about to arrive in the twelfth dimension, an attack came, spanning many dimensions. The terrifying attack caused his expression to change drastically.

"Sky Poison Domain Body!"

"Ten Nether Realm Bodies!"

"Ten Thousand Gu Domain Body!"

Various dimensional domains of perfect realms erupted, trying to block this attack.

BOOM!!!!

The poisonous dragon realm master's defense was shattered, and a large amount of poisonous dragon's blood flowed out.

but.

The Poison Dragon Realm Master was still not seriously injured, only slightly injured.

"Master of Ziyun Realm, it's you. I didn't expect you to break through to the ninth realm!"

The Poison Dragon Realm Master looked directly at the Ziyun Realm Master in the distance and said coldly.

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2K 62
When trash becomes a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is the foremost and outstanding armament ref...
233K 9.3K 166
Qingyun was probably the only villain who has suffered this much. For hundreds of years,a protagonist has always been barking at him and attempting t...
Kaleidoscope Of Death By Nyx

Mystery / Thriller

9.1K 460 149
By Xī Zǐxù Status in COO: 139 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) It started off peculiarly; first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it. Lin Q...
24.2K 1K 155
PART 4 Everyone said that Yi Qing was the number one Sword Cultivator in the world, with a swordsmanship and cultivation that no one could surpass. W...