I Can Copy Talent Novel

Por blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... Más

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 84

0 0 0
Por blackheaven155

Chapter 3365 The Spirit Of Fog And Shadow!ADVERTISEMENT

The fifteenth dimension.

Ye Tian kept traveling back and forth and condensed multiple replica bodies. He was afraid that the replica bodies would fall and he would have to come in again, which would be troublesome.

Therefore, he left multiple cloned bodies scattered everywhere, and it was impossible for them all to die instantly. In this way, the seeds were preserved, and the cloned bodies could be condensed in the future.

Ye Tian already knew the location of the Misty Eye Star, so he only needed to rush to the Misty Eye Star.

However, the journey was very dangerous.

Because this is the fifteenth dimension, it is common to encounter multi-dimensional beings in the eighth realm here. Some multi-dimensional beings in the eighth realm are very powerful. Even the Chiyang Sect does not dare to explore the entire fifteenth dimension. , only dare to occupy a small area, otherwise there will not be enough manpower to guard it.

In the fifteenth dimension and the eighth superdimensional realm, people often get killed and die.

Ye Tian's current strength is indeed comparable to that of ordinary eighth-level beings, but there are too many eighth-level multi-dimensional beings that can kill him.

This day.

Ye Tian encountered a very terrifying eighth-level multi-dimensional life 05. The other party just glanced at him, and his body was petrified and shattered. Even a Dacheng-level Taichu domain body could not withstand it.

After that, his other clone body bypassed this area and continued to move forward.

After a long time, Ye Tiancai came to Misty Eye Star, and lost three cloned bodies.

It can be seen from this that the ordinary eighth realm dares to cross the fifteenth dimension, unless the place of entry happens to be near the Misty Eye Star.

The Misty Eye Star is so huge that even from a long distance, one can feel the pressure it brings.

According to the Master of Ziyun Realm, the Misty Eye Star was originally an ordinary star in the 16th dimension, but even an ordinary star is unimaginably huge for the 7th and even the 8th realm. stars.

The extra-dimensional world is nothing more than a small bubble compared to this misty-eyed star.

ADVERTISEMENT

Even many smaller extra-dimensional territories are about the same size as this fog-eyed star.

The closer he gets to this misty-eyed star, the greater the pressure Ye Tian will bear, and his movement speed will become very slow, and he will not be able to break the dimensional void here.

Before approaching the Foggy Eyes Star, it seems to be a mist. After getting closer, you can see the Foggy Eyes Star clearly.

There were countless blood-red eyes on it, and it seemed that countless eyes were staring at him, but he knew that these were not real eyes, but a passage into the Misty Eye Star, which only looked like eyes on the outside. The name Misty Eyes.

"According to what Master Ziyun said, if I enter the interior of the Misty Eye Star with my strength, I will definitely die. It is almost impossible to reach that position. However, I hid my strength in front of Master Ziyun, and she does not know my true identity. With my strength, maybe I still have hope of entering that place inside the Misty Eye Star."

Whoosh!

Ye Tianfei flew over, came to a passage in Misty Eye Star, and walked in.

At this time, he felt an extremely terrifying suppressive force, as if his physical body was about to be torn apart.

"As expected of Misty Eyes Star!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Then, he continued to move forward, but the speed was very slow. It would probably take a long time to get to that location, and if he fell once in the middle, he would have to start all over again.

then.

He condensed several duplicate bodies and moved forward one by one. If the one in front fell, at least the ones behind him would be prepared.

In this way, Ye Tian kept moving forward, and after advancing for a certain distance, he finally encountered real danger.

A red mist appeared, and all kinds of strange pupils erupted from it.

"The spirit of mist and shadow finally appears!"

This kind of fog shadow spirit can only appear inside the fog shadow star and cannot leave. If you take them away forcibly, they will dissipate immediately.

This kind of fog and shadow spirit is very powerful, but Ye Tian doesn't know exactly how powerful it is, but he will know it soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The Taichu Domain Body!"

"The Dharma of the Absolute Beginning!"

"Taichu Sword Domain!"

Ye Tian's dimensional rules also exploded, showing off his combat power.

BOOM!!!!

The two sides started fighting.

And the strength of this fog shadow spirit is really too powerful. "It shattered Ye Qu's Taichu Dharma and Taichu carrier with just one blow.

And Ye Tian's Taichu Sword Domain couldn't hurt the opponent.

After a few breaths, Ye Tian was severely injured, and then he couldn't even escape and was killed directly.

"The Spirit of Mist and Shadow is too powerful. With my current strength, I am no match for it. Even if multiple copies of the body are shot at the same time, it will be useless!"

Ye Tian murmured.

He felt that he had to master the second dimension domain body before he could hunt and kill this shadow spirit.

The second dimensional domain given to him by the master of Ziyun Realm is called Phantom Domain. Once mastered, the speed will be extremely fast, and he also has a secret technique of the domain - Phantom Aurora, which is the real movement speed.

so.

If Ye Tian trains into the Phantom Domain Body, his strength will increase a lot.

So in the following days, Ye Tian traveled to the Fog Shadow Star while practicing the Phantom Realm Body.

The phantom domain body also needs to absorb the breath of a phantom star in the 16th dimension before it can be mastered.

Time flies.

ADVERTISEMENT

A period of time later, Ye Tian had successfully mastered the Phantom Realm Body. His physical fitness had skyrocketed and his strength had become much stronger.

This day.

Ye Tian encountered a shadow spirit again, and immediately started fighting with it.

With the help of the two dimensional bodies, Ye Tian was able to fight with the opponent this time but fell into a disadvantage. Then the two cloned bodies took action together and suppressed the opponent.

but.

Ye Tian also knew that he could not kill the fog shadow spirit, so he let other cloned bodies continue to move forward, thus going deep into the internal area of ​​the fog shadow star.

However.

After going deep into the fog shadow star, he realized that his current strength was still not enough, and there was still a fog shadow spirit that could buy him and kill him instantly.

so.

Ye Tian could only rely on luck to approach that place step by step.

This requires multiple replicas of the body to test again and again, and it doesn't matter even if you die multiple times.

In this way, hundreds of Yuan years passed unknowingly.

It takes such a long time to explore just one star. It would be impossible to successfully explore other eighth realms.

This day.

A copy of Ye Tian's body finally came to a larger space, where there was a strange red boulder.

"Kirikage Akaishi!"

This fog shadow red stone contains special energy, and practicing the fog eye soul technique requires absorbing this special energy before it can be truly practiced.

Fortunately, there is no spirit of fog and shadow here, so he can practice with confidence here. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.3K 1.6K 144
The young man Ye Tian obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate. He struggles to surviv...
257K 16.7K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...
1.6K 21 41
In an alternate modern world, where people could summon their own beastly companions, His journey was anything but ordinary. As the college entrance...
89.6K 1.8K 45
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...