I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 81

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3362 Taihao Star, Taihao Gold Liquid!ADVERTISEMENT

boom!!!!!

Ye Tian's soul will absorbed this wisp of mist star breath, and obtained the effect of rapid tempering, and the soul will continued to grow.

"The breath of Misty Star is indeed the most suitable treasure for tempering the soul's will!"

Ye Tian was very excited and continued to use this breath of fog stars to temper his soul and will.

In the following years, Ye Tian continued to use the breath of the fog star to temper his soul and will. However, after using the fog spell for a long time, he also discovered another flaw of the fog spell.

That is, every time the Mist Ming Technique is used, the soul will be affected by the Mist Star, and will gradually be attracted to the Mist Star. It is not a good thing to want to enter the Mist Star.

Fortunately, he can give up copying the body, and no matter what the sequelae are, he can solve them.

"That mysterious woman has never practiced the Mist Technique, so she probably doesn't know the sequelae of the Mist Technique." Ye Tian murmured.

He doesn't care about this either, silently practicing the Mist Ming Technique, constantly tempering and strengthening his soul's will.

He believed that if he continued to practice like this, he would be able to temper his soul and will to the fourteenth dimension in a short time.

Unknowingly, hundreds more domain elements passed by.

at this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

He has understood the rules of one hundred and thirty dimensions, and has tempered his soul will to the limit of the thirteenth dimension 747 will. If he goes further, he can temper his soul will to the fourteenth dimension.

As for cultivation, he is still at the late stage of the seventh realm, but he has made great progress at this level and is not too far away from the peak of the seventh realm.

Cursed gold veins.

Ye Tian once again sent a batch of healing items that day, and also sent more Yuanxia mother liquor.

Although the mysterious woman's Yuanxia mother liquor can still last for a long time, it will never be too much, and it is also a must-have for healing.

Just after Ye Tian delivered these things, the mysterious woman said: "Little guy, my name is the Master of Ziyun Realm!"

"Master of Purple Yun Realm!"

Ye Tian didn't know what Ziyun Realm Master meant. Although he knew something about Ziyun Realm Master from the spying on the copy talent, the meaning of her name was different when she took the initiative to say it. Could she? Aren't you afraid that your identity will be exposed and you will attract enemies?

The Master of Ziyun Realm continued: "I want to have real cooperation with you!"

"Real cooperation? What kind of cooperation?"

Ye Tian was curious.

"How about I help you attack the eighth realm or even the ninth realm, (afdf) and you and I work together to deal with my enemies?" said the master of Ziyun Realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Who is your enemy?" Ye Tian asked.

"The existence of the ninth realm - Poison Dragon Realm Master, belongs to the family of extra-dimensional creatures. Of course, in the upper realm, there is no difference between the family of extra-dimensional creatures and the practitioners, but there are some differences in the cultivation system. In the upper realm Many forces belong to the family of extra-dimensional creatures, and some sects even have both practitioners and extra-dimensional creatures."

"How powerful is the Ninth Realm?"

Ye Tian asked.

"Very powerful!" said the master of the Purple Yun Realm: "Even the extra-dimensional creatures in the ninth realm, their physical bodies are enough to rival the dimensional realm bodies, and even the dimensional realm bodies in the perfect realm are not as good as their physical bodies. I After comprehending the most powerful secrets of the Eighth Realm, cultivating the dimensional domain body to the perfect state, and reaching the sixteenth dimension with his soul and will, he was still severely injured by the Poison Dragon Realm Master. However, the Poison Dragon Realm Master's strength is not comparable to the ninth realm. It's pretty awesome."

"Do you really think I have hope of becoming the ninth realm?" Ye Tian asked.

"I think you do. Besides, even if you really can't break through the ninth realm, I have no other choice." The master of Ziyun Realm did not dare to leave here, so he could only choose to cooperate with Ye Tian.

"How do you want me to help you, and what benefits do I have?"

Ye Tian asked.

The Master of Ziyun Realm smiled and said: "The good thing is that I can help you break through to the eighth realm. Maybe you don't know about the eighth realm. You are indeed a monster. You have practiced Taichu Realm Body and your dimensional rules are not low. But even if you In the future, the most powerful secret art of the Seven Realms will be created, and the dimensional rules will be raised to an extremely high level, but there is still no hope of breaking through to the Eighth Realm."

"Why?"

Ye Tian was confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's very simple, resource monopoly!" The Master of Ziyun Realm said: "You have been to many territories, and you should be very clear that many forces have seventh realms. After practicing for countless years, there is still no seventh realm. The real seventh realm does not exist. The eighth realms all come from those forces. Forces like the Purgatory Holy Sect will never be able to cultivate the eighth realm. Let me first talk about the conditions for breaking through to the eighth realm. If you are a monster to the extreme, understand the three With the rules of one hundred and sixty-five dimensions, it is indeed possible to directly break through to the eighth realm, but how difficult it is, even more difficult than breaking into the eighth realm."

Ye Tian did not refute. If he had not been able to use Taichu Descendant all the time and use Taichu Star to understand the dimensional rules, otherwise his current dimensional rules would still be at a very low level and it would be impossible to reach the current level.

But even with Taichu Star as the object of enlightenment, it would take a long time for him to comprehend the dimensional rules to the 365th level.

The Master of Ziyun Realm continued: "In addition to comprehending the rules of the 365th dimension, there is only one way to break through to the eighth realm, and that is the Taihao Star in the 16th dimension. Taihao Star gave birth to Taihao Gold Liquid, and only Taihao Gold Liquid can help break through the seventh realm into the eighth realm. It is also the only ten resources found so far that can help the seventh realm be broken through." 7

"Taihao Gold Liquid, why is it like this?"

Ye Tian was curious.

"Because the body in the seventh realm, whether it is a practitioner, a super-dimensional creature, or even a multi-dimensional life, there is a multi-dimensional limitation, which is similar to a lock. This lock can only comprehend the rules of three hundred and sixty-five dimensions. It can be broken only after that, otherwise you must use Taihao Gold Liquid."

"But it is impossible to enter the sixteenth dimension in the seventh realm. Only those in the eighth and ninth realms like me can enter the sixteenth dimension and enter Taihao Star to find Taihao Gold Liquid. However, Taihao Star often When the Taihao Storm breaks out, no force dares to occupy Taihao Star for a long time, otherwise it will be courting death."

"It is precisely because of this that an eighth realm like me can hope to enter Taihao Star to search for Taihao Gold Liquid. However, there are also many eighth realms who have fallen into Taihao Star. They all died unexpectedly due to lack of strength."

"You can imagine how those forces that do not have the eighth level's peak power obtain Taihao Gold Liquid, and the amount of Taihao Gold Liquid is limited and cannot be cultivated infinitely, and most of the Taihao Gold Liquid has been The force that located the first nine territories has taken it away, and other forces dare not intervene. There are only sporadic pieces of Taihao Gold Liquid left for many forces to snatch. It is impossible for ordinary forces to buy Taihao Gold Liquid."

Ye Tian was shocked by what Ziyun Realm Master said.

If he had not comprehended the dimensional rules to the 365th level, then given his status, it would indeed be impossible to obtain the Taihao Gold Liquid. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 27 8
/dɔː/ Chen Zihan suddenly found himself in a strange house with 7 people that he does not know. The system suddenly became strange, so he thought he...
9.9K 146 80
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...
39.3K 1.6K 144
The young man Ye Tian obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate. He struggles to surviv...
8.6K 287 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...