I Can Copy Talent Novel

Por blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... Más

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 78

0 0 0
Por blackheaven155

Chapter 3359 Observe Taichu Star, Taichu Domain Body Is Completed!ADVERTISEMENT

So in the following days, Ye Tian devoted himself to practicing the thirty-sixth level of star dimension secret technique.

As for the mysterious woman, he was in no hurry to go there.

However, he still sent a clone body to continue exploring the Land of Kunxu. With his current strength, exploring the Land of Kunxu would be much safer. There are not many seventh-level multi-dimensional beings who are stronger than him.

Not long after.

Ye Tian finally found a healing object again——Jellyfish Colorful Lotus. This healing object is of a higher grade than Yunwei Golden Fruit, but there is only one in quantity, and its total value is naturally not as good as those of Yunwei Golden Fruit. Virgin fruit.

The person guarding this jellyfish colorful lotus is a very powerful snake-like seventh-level multi-dimensional life, and the opponent is sleeping.

But when Ye Tian approached here, the other party woke up.

"Outsiders, seek death!"

This seventh-level multi-dimensional life instantly attacked Ye Tian. A "nine-seven" gray rays of light crossed the dimensional void and directly attacked Ye Tian. This attack ignored the distance of the dimensional void and could not be avoided at all. Choose hard resistance.

I saw Ye Tian urging the Taichu Domain Body to easily resist this move.

If he hadn't mastered the Taichu Domain Body, he felt that he probably wouldn't be able to withstand it, because the power of this attack had already reached the fullest blow.

BOOM!!!!

Ye Tian fought with this multi-dimensional snake of life in the seventh realm, constantly using the twelve swords, leaving sword marks on his body.

However, this multi-dimensional life was indeed powerful enough and its vitality was very tenacious. It persisted for a long time before being severely injured by Ye Tian and escaping.

And this jellyfish lotus belongs to Ye Tian.

In the days that followed, he found several healing objects one after another. The seventh-level multi-dimensional beings he encountered were no longer strong, and they were killed by him easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

And when he found these healing objects, he did not give them to the mysterious woman. Instead, he waited until more time passed before giving them to her.

Otherwise, if he goes now, the mysterious woman will definitely know that he has mastered Taichu Realm Body.

It is not normal to master the Taichu Domain Body so quickly.

Therefore, he continues to keep these healing objects.

Time passed, and a full five hundred domain yuan years passed.

"The thirty-sixth level of the thirty-sixth level of Star Dimension Secret Technique is completed!"

Ye Tian was very excited.

He finally cultivated this secret skill to the limit. At this time, even the most powerful Eighth Realm cannot deduce his traces, unless it is the heaven-defying Eighth Realm that masters the Ninth Realm's deduction ability, but this kind of The eighth realm should be extremely rare. Who would study it so deeply in deduction?

Then you have to create the most powerful secret skill of deduction. Only fools would spend countless years creating such the most powerful secret skill of deduction.

However, in order to practice the thirty-sixth level of Star Dimension Secret Technique, he spent countless copies of his body before he could master it.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian began to use the secret technique of the Beginning of the Realm.

"The Beginning Comes!"

boom!!!!

Ye Tian gradually spied on the Taichu Star in the sixteenth dimension, and silently understood it, and the power of the Taichu Star spread, but this time he did not sense Ye Tian's other duplicate bodies, only affecting this real one. The body copies the body.

"Sure enough, by shielding Taichu Star's perception, it cannot spread its power by replicating the connection between the bodies. This will only damage my replica body."

Ye Tian was very excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Subsequently.

Ye Tian studied Taichu Star to understand the rules of Taichu dimension.

After this realization, Ye Tian's body was eroded and assimilated even more seriously, but the efficiency of comprehending the rules of dimensions was too fast. "That thing sold in Weidao City is far inferior to Taichu Star!"

Moreover, after comprehending the rules of thirty-six dimensions, the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone will not be of great help to him. To comprehend the rules of thirty-seven dimensions, it will take at least hundreds of domain years.

But it's different now. It won't be long before he can fully understand the rules of the thirty-seven dimensions.

However, his body could not last long.

Soon, he felt that the physical body of this replica body had been almost eroded, and his will began to sink.

"untie!"

This duplicate body was quickly annihilated and dissipated.

Then, he continued to let another copy of the body perform Taichu Descendant, and continued to understand the rules of dimensions.

In this way, in less than one-tenth of the Yuan years, he successfully understood the rules of thirty-seven dimensions.

Then, he continued to comprehend the rules of thirty-eight dimensions!

This time, it took him one-fifth of his domain years to comprehend the rules of thirty-eight dimensions. Such high efficiency made Ye Tianshi excited.

Unknowingly, one hundred Yuan Yuan years have passed...

At this time, Ye Tianyijiang understood the rules of the seventy-third dimension.

When the dimensional rules reach the seventy-second level, the Taichu domain body can cultivate to the level of Xiaocheng.

Later, he began to practice the Taichu Domain Body, but he would definitely not be able to upgrade the Taichu Domain Body to the Xiaocheng realm in a short time. It would take a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

While comprehending the rules of dimensions, Ye Tian also had a certain understanding of the Taichu Star, and he also had the desire in his heart to use the Taichu Star as the basis to create a seven-level supreme secret skill or even the most powerful secret skill.

However, it would be best for him to create the supreme secret skill of the Seven Realms first, so that the difficulty would be reduced.

So, in the following days, his other cloned bodies took the opportunity to study the supreme secrets of creating the Seven Realms.

He thought it would take him a long time, but he didn't expect that after just studying Taichu Star for a period of time, he successfully created a seven-level supreme skill - Taichu Void+

Taichu Void Technique simulates the power of Taichu Star to distort the dimensional void, allowing its own speed to reach incredible levels.

The reason why he first created the speed-type Seven Realms Supreme Technique was entirely because the power of Sword Twelve was not bad. There was no need to create the attack-type Seven Realms Supreme Technique first because the increase in strength would not be too exaggerated.

After that, he once again created the supreme secret art of the Seven Realms. After spending some years, he once again created the second supreme secret skill of the Seven Realms - Taichu Starlight!

The attack power of Taichu Xingmang is much higher than that of Sword Twelve, the most powerful sword in the Six Realms.

After that, he successively created several 5.5 supreme skills in the Seventh Realm, making his strength reach the level of being almost invincible in the Seventh Realm.

After all, it is extremely difficult to create the most powerful secrets in the seventh realm. Many super-dimensional realms that can create the most powerful secrets in the sixth realm may not necessarily be able to create their own in the seventh realm because the difficulty has increased too much. .

But now, Ye Tian feels that it may not be too difficult to create the strongest secret skill in the Seven Realms, because he has Taichu coming and can observe stars like Taichu Star up close.

Time flies.

Hundreds of Yuan years have passed.

This day.

Ye Tian's dimensional rule realm has finally reached the eighty-eighth level. This realm is extremely high, and countless seventh realms will never be able to ascend to this realm.

Some more years passed.

Ye Tian's Taichu domain body finally broke through to the Xiaocheng state. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Kaleidoscope Of Death Por Nyx

Misterio / Suspenso

10.4K 480 149
By Xī Zǐxù Status in COO: 139 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) It started off peculiarly; first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it. Lin Q...
1.9K 68 61
Wen Qing was pulled into an infinite flow game, and after struggling through the first instance, he received a strange buff. System: 【 All non-human...
68.3K 2K 62
When trash becomes a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is the foremost and outstanding armament ref...
1.6K 21 41
In an alternate modern world, where people could summon their own beastly companions, His journey was anything but ordinary. As the college entrance...