I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 70

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3351 The Mysterious Woman At The Peak Of The Eighth RealmADVERTISEMENT

Billions of extradimensional epochs have passed.

This day.

boom!!!

Ye Tian's cultivation finally reached the peak of the sixth realm.

"Finally a breakthrough, the peak of the sixth realm!"

Ye Tian was very excited.

However, when he went to Purgatory Holy Sect to accept the mission, he was still in the middle of the sixth realm. After all, he had been there many times and had serious physical problems. It would be abnormal if he could continue to easily break through to the peak of the sixth realm.

He showed an attitude of sacrificing himself for the forces behind him, which is somewhat normal.

"I have to enter the cursed gold mine again. This time I go to the place mentioned by the leader of the extermination realm to see if I can get that treasure!"

Ye Tian knew that it would be difficult to take away the treasure, but he had to give it a try.

Cursed gold veins.

deep.

Ye Tian came here. At this time, the special power of the cursed gold veins was constantly corroding his body. His body had some problems in order to confuse the Sixth Realm guarded by the Purgatory Holy Sect.

Now it seems that it is necessary to change to a replica body, and it is necessary to maintain the cultivation level at the peak of the sixth realm, which will make it easier to persevere.

soon.

Ye Tian condensed another real body copy body, and then continued to move forward.

After a while, he arrived at the specific location mentioned by the Lord of Extinction Realm.

This is a cave, and in the cave, a huge gray stone suddenly appeared.

Ye Tian looked at the gray stone and thought about it silently.

boom!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

The realization of the dimensional rules suddenly came to his mind, and he activated the multi-dimensional wisdom light, and the outside body was still activating the Yinxuan illustrated book to analyze it.

As a result, his dimensional rules have improved too quickly, far faster than using the dimensional treasure to comprehend.

"Let's see if we can take it!"

Ye Tian grabbed the stone with one hand, and all his strength exploded, even using the dimensional rules.

The void collapsed, but it remained motionless.

Seeing that he couldn't take it away, Ye Tian saw if he could chop it into pieces.

"Sword Eleven. "!"

Ye Tian used the most powerful skills of the five realms.

when!

The sword light slashed on it, leaving no trace.

Ye Tian was unwilling to give in and continued to attack.

Finally, he gave up.

When I go to take it away, I can't chop it into pieces, and I can't even leave a trace on it. What on earth is this?" Ye Tian was puzzled.

That's when.

came a soft voice.

"Little guy, come here..."

This voice was full of temptation, but it also made Ye Tian become more vigilant.

He remained unmoved and even took a few steps back.

At this time, the voice continued: "Don't you want to take away this Gray Mist Tiandao Stone?"

Gray Mist Tiandao Stone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian felt a little moved in his heart, and soon became bolder, leading to the deepest part of the cave.

In the deepest part, in a special dimension of void.

Ye Tian saw a woman who was sitting cross-legged on an altar made of cursed gold. However, she was in a very bad condition, her face was extremely pale, and there were injuries on her body.

However, Ye Tian found that the other party was not trapped and seemed to be able to leave at any time.

But the other party didn't choose to leave, which was abnormal.

Moreover, the opponent's strength was extremely terrifying. Ye Tian was trembling all over at this moment, as if the opponent could kill him if he leaked a ray of aura.

The seventh realm? Or the invincible one in the seventh realm.

As for the eighth realm, he did not dare to think so.

"senior!"

Ye Tian said respectfully.

He didn't dare to leave now, otherwise the other party would really kill him and he wouldn't be able to escape.

He is not afraid of the death of his duplicate body, but if the opponent is in the eighth realm, one blow can not only kill him, but can even directly kill his entire body through the twelfth dimension, completely annihilating him. .

Although this possibility is low, it is not impossible.

"You are very good. You have comprehended the most powerful secrets of the Five Realms. As long as you spend time, you can also hope to comprehend the most powerful secrets of the Sixth Realm. Therefore, I will give you a chance." The woman said.

"Senior, please tell me."

Ye Tian said quickly.

"Go to the outside world to collect some Yuanxia treasure liquid for me, and then send it here. Remember, don't tell anyone about the situation here, otherwise I can kill you instantly no matter how deep you hide.

"By the way, I am at the peak of the eighth realm. Don't have any other thoughts. Even the Holy Sect of Purgatory can be destroyed with a wave of my hand. It is useless for you to inform them of the information here."

the woman threatened.

The pinnacle of the eighth realm!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian took a breath. The one with the highest cultivation level in the Upper Domain is the Ninth Realm, but the existence of the Ninth Realm is extremely mysterious. He has never heard of it and does not understand it, but it is absolutely rare and rare.

Therefore, the peak of the eighth realm is already unimaginable.

»Senior, what is Yuanxia Baoye?"

Ye Tian had never heard of it and asked for advice.

"I almost forgot. You are only at the peak of the sixth realm. It is normal that you have not heard of the Yuanxia Treasure Liquid. I will tell you that there is a place where the Optoelectronic Treasure Liquid exists.

The woman mentioned three places, and Ye Tian remembered them.

Ye Tian asked for advice again: "Senior, how do you get that gray fog Tiandao stone?"

The woman smiled and said: "There are six Gray Mist Tiandao Stones in total. I fixed them here with a special formation to absorb the power of the cursed gold veins. They cannot be taken away for the time being. If I leave here one day, you can They can be taken away."

have to.

Ye Tian knew that he could not take away the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone, and he felt extremely disappointed.

But at this time, the woman reminded: "You can continue to practice here. As long as you get the Yuanxia treasure liquid, you can continue to stay here. Naturally, you can study and practice here for a long time."

Can Yuanxia Baoye resist the influence of the cursed gold veins?

At this time, he (Wang Dehao) finally understood why this woman wanted Yuanxia Baoye. Even though she was a peak expert in the eighth realm, she was still affected by the cursed gold veins.

Therefore, she needs Yuanxia Baoye.

As for why the other party didn't leave, Ye Tian also had a guess, such as offending a certain Ninth Realm Jian.

Could it be that the Ninth Realm Master could not find her here?

"Senior, there should have been someone from the Sixth Realm before. Why didn't you look for him?" Ye Tian asked again curiously.

"Haha, a group of Sixth Realm people with little potential. They don't even have the hope to find Yuanxia Baoye for me. If I look for them, I would be exposing myself. You are different. You have great potential. If you have any hope, you can find it for me. Come to Yuanxia Baoye. As for the body affected by the cursed spirit gold, you can also use Yuanxia Baoye to repair it. However, you should not take Yuanxia Baoye first. Improve your strength as much as possible, and then take Yuanxia after you are strong enough. Treasure liquid!" the woman reminded.

"yes!"

Ye Tian nodded. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1K 11
After a night out with his classmates, Feng xin finds himself in a pinch. Not retaining any memories from that night, the only thing he knew was that...
782 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
24K 721 40
|| JUST TO NOTE, THIS BOOK WAS 2020 AND I AM NOT BROTHERED COMING BACK TO EDIT IT PROPERLY. AND IT REALLY CRINGE OF SOME CHAPTERS SO I APOLOGISE|| "...