I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 60

1 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3341 The Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace Came Back, I Was Dumbfounded!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 4000.

A new extradimensional world.

The Lord of the Extinction Realm came out of seclusion and was filled with emotion when he saw the human race everywhere.

When the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death came, he found a special place that even the sixth realm could not perceive. He practiced there and broke through to the fifth realm, and also understood the rules of dimensions, plus there was a body The clone stayed in the outside world to learn the information.

Unexpectedly, after the interdimensional catastrophe of death, the human race quickly occupied all the extra-dimensional territories, and the population multiplied so fast. Coupled with their strong strength, thousands of extra-dimensional territories were changed one by one.

Now, this place has become the territory of the human race.

"It's time to leave here and enter the upper realm!"

The master of the realm of annihilation secretly said.

He obtained the inheritance of the Upper Realm and a treasure that could directly enter the Upper Realm, but it could only be used once and could not be returned.

Once he reaches the upper realm, he hopes to reach the sixth realm.

Wow!

The figure of the Lord of Extinction disappeared and left here.

Hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional eras have passed again.

At this time, the human race has become a truly giant force in these thousands of extra-dimensional territories. The number of fifth realms has been cultivated to dozens, among which Ye Xingchen is among the many resources provided by Ye Tian. He quickly raised his cultivation level to the peak of the fifth realm, and also understood the rules of the three dimensions.

In addition, he created a large number of five realms of supreme secrets, even used them countless times with his own eyes, allowing him to understand them, and gave countless instructions, finally allowing Ye Xingchen to comprehend an ordinary five realms of supreme secrets.

At this point, Ye Xingchen's strength is considered to be the most top-notch existence in the fifth realm.

However, compared with Ye Tian, ​​the gap is still too big.

If Ye Tian hadn't wanted to break through in the most perfect way, he would have reached the sixth realm long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ripples appeared on the crystal barrier of Territory No. 4000, and figures walked out of it.

They were clearly the fifth and fourth realms of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace such as the master of Zhenhai Realm.

"The multi-dimensional catastrophe of death has passed. Hahaha, our elite Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace has not been lost. Now that they are out, we will soon be able to establish a new Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace. We will still be the most powerful force in the Four Thousand Territory!"

The master of Zhenhai Realm said excitedly.

The other fifth and fourth realms are also very excited.

In these billions of super-dimensional eras, their strength has slightly improved, but they have been stuck there and cannot give birth to descendants, which makes them very upset. Now they have come out.

Naturally very excited.

Immediately, they flew to the former site of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace.

They can also guess that the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace should be gone, but it only needs to be rebuilt in the Weitian Palace.

Wow wow wow!!!!

They kept shuttling and soon arrived at the former site of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace.

At this time.

They discovered that the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace had changed, and even the extra-dimensional realm where the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace was located had been changed. This was already another brand new extra-dimensional realm.

"There is no fifth realm in this extra-dimensional world, so occupy this extra-dimensional world first.

The Lord of Zhenhai Realm ordered.

After occupying this extra-dimensional world, they will inquire for information and understand the situation.

boom!!!!!

A large number of people from the fifth realm and a large number of fourth realms poured into this extra-dimensional world, and this scene also attracted the attention of a large number of powerful human beings in the extra-dimensional world.

"We, the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace, want this extra-dimensional world!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The voice of Zhenhai Realm Master spread throughout the entire superdimensional world.

Wow wow wow!!!

A member of the fourth realm of the famous race appeared and came to the master of Zhenhai Realm, saying: "Senior, this place already belongs to our race!"

"What kind of small tribe is the human race that dares to occupy the former site of our Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace?"

Zhenhai Realm Master said coldly.

Is the human race a small race?

These human races are confused about the fourth extra-dimensional realm. Their human race has occupied all the extra-dimensional territories. Those so-called extra-dimensional biological races and a few overlord-level super-dimensional forces are all looking at the face of the human race. Who dares to have an opinion? ?

As a result, this ten-dimensional heavenly palace dares to provoke the human race. Is this looking for death?

They didn't dare to say it directly. After all, what they faced was the fifth realm, and they were only in the fourth realm. The other party could kill them with just a breath.

However, they have already reported the information here, and the fifth realm will come to deal with it.

Soon after.

Ye Xingchen from the human race is here.

!

The leaders of Zhenhai Realm and other fifth realms looked at the peak powerhouse of the fifth realm who arrived.

Very strange.

They have never seen it, it should be the fifth realm that emerged during the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death.

"Zhenhai Realm Master, this is no longer the old site of your Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace, please leave!"

Ye Xingchen drove away.

I didn't expect that the human race would have a fifth realm, it seems that you are the new overlord-level force!"

Zhenhai Realm Master was not panicked at all and did not think that a mere human race could do anything to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

If he didn't understand the information and didn't dare to take action rashly, he would definitely destroy the human race.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian's majestic aura erupted, and the hand of the stars, the supreme secret skill of the Five Realms, grabbed King Zhenhai.

"not good!"

The face of Zhenhai Realm Master changed drastically, and he wanted to resist Ye Xingchen, but was severely injured by Ye Xingchen with just one blow.

This is because Ye Xingchen is weaker in other aspects, otherwise this blow could directly kill the Zhenhai Realm Master.

"We retreat immediately!"

The master of Zhenhai Realm gave in.

Ye Xingchen waved his hand and told Zhenhai Realm Master and the others to get lost.

After Zhenhai Realm Master and the others left, they found a few old friends who were still alive and inquired about the current situation.

Soon, they understood the situation and were all dumbfounded.

They never expected that the human race was actually the race of the Ye Tian Realm Lord, and that Ye Tian (Wang Nuozhao) actually killed the Sixth Realm multi-dimensional life, single-handedly fought against multiple Sixth Realm existences, and defeated each other.

Moreover, the human race is now so powerful that it has dozens of fifth realms.

He only stayed in the crystal system barrier for more than a billion super-dimensional eras, and the world changed immediately after he came out.

After learning about the power of the human race, they did not dare to make mistakes, so they found a random place, and then began to rebuild the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace, and then cultivate their descendants and clan members.

Welcome to the new headquarters of the human race.

Ye Xingchen came back to report and talked about the affairs of Qianwei Tiangong.

"Those guys from the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace are back?"

Ye Tian smiled slightly, and he was going to talk to the guy from Zhenhai Realm. Although he was not very powerful, he had lived long enough and knew a lot of secrets. He might know the situation in the upper realm!

He will still go to the Upper Domain in the future, so he will naturally want to learn more about the Upper Domain. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kaleidoscope Of Death By Nyx

Mystery / Thriller

10.2K 478 149
By Xī Zǐxù Status in COO: 139 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) It started off peculiarly; first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it. Lin Q...
0 1 8
Reborn just before the launch of "Twilight of the Gods," Lin Tianhao now had the chance to redo everything and correct past regrets. With the memorie...
510 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
1.9K 68 61
Wen Qing was pulled into an infinite flow game, and after struggling through the first instance, he received a strange buff. System: 【 All non-human...