I Can Copy Talent Novel

By blackheaven155

[This book is the original novel of the comic "I Can Copy Talent"] In the era of national talent, people and... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100

Untitled Part 58

0 0 0
By blackheaven155

Chapter 3339 Multidimensional Ruins Stone!ADVERTISEMENT

After another long period of time.

The Shishu Golden Plate was finally cultivated by Ye Tian using the death tribulation power to reach the level of the three tribulation innate multi-dimensional treasure, and its effect in assisting in understanding the dimensional rules is even better.

And as time goes by, Ye Tian obtains more and more resources, but there are more and more battles in the super-dimensional territory. Fighting in the fifth realm is everywhere, even if there is a fifth realm overlord force. All were destroyed.

This day.

A treasure was born near Kassapa Buddha Gate, which immediately ushered in a fight between two multi-dimensional beings in the sixth realm.

The battle of multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm was too terrifying and affected too many territories. Even if Kasyapa Buddhism did not want to participate, the force headquarters was still destroyed by the aftermath, and countless creatures perished.

Including one of the fifth realm.

Only a few powerful fifth-level beings were left who relied on powerful innate multi-dimensional "one, six, and three" dimensional treasures to escape, and the two sixth-level multi-dimensional beings had no intention of killing them, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to escape.

When Ye Tian arrived, the two sixth realms were gone, and the treasure was gone.

Another period of time passed.

Territory No. 4106.

A river was born here, but this river seemed not to be in the current dimension, and it seemed not to be in other dimensions. It looked like illusory electricity, but it seemed real.

Swish swish!!!

A name appeared in the fifth realm.

These fifth realms were all attracted by this river, and they were all very excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The Multidimensional Ruins River has appeared again. If we can find the Multidimensional Ruins Stone in the Multidimensional Ruins River, we can turn the dimensional void in our body into stone and break through to the Sixth Realm!" A group of Fifth Realm people said excitedly.

Of course, all prerequisites must still meet the requirements for breakthrough. If you cannot even meet the requirements for breakthrough, it will be impossible to break through.

At the same time, a large number of fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures appeared, and they also appeared here.

At this time, some people in the fifth realm were very hesitant, should they snatch the multi-dimensional ruins stone?

"Rob, if you can't break through the sixth realm, even if you survive this multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, you may not have any hope of surviving the next multi-dimensional catastrophe of death!"

Swish swish!!!

They rushed into the Duodimensional Xu River one after another, but there were also a few who were not strong in the fifth realm and were very concerned about their lives, so they left one after another.

Wow!

A figure emerged, and it was Ye Tian.

"Duoweixu River, Duoweixu Stone, it seems that we have gained something again!"

The multi-dimensional ruin stone can help the fifth realm break through to the sixth realm, but he will not use foreign objects to break through, but he can keep the multi-dimensional ruin stone and give it to his relatives in the future, so that they can use the multi-dimensional ruin stone to break through to the sixth realm. .

Wow!

Ye Tian immediately escaped into the Duodimensional Xu River.

The interior of the Duoweixu River is very vast, with countless river waters, but it cannot be touched, as if it is an illusion.

However, the vastness of the void here is real. Once you enter, you will enter an extremely vast multi-dimensional void.

Rumble!!!!

The Fifth Realm people were fighting with those multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures. Soon, the multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures also targeted Ye Tian, ​​but they were killed by him casually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian quickly shuttled through the Multidimensional Ruins River, looking for traces of the Multidimensional Ruins Stone.

It should not be difficult to find the Multidimensional Ruins Stone. After all, the Multidimensional Ruins Stone is the only physical treasure in the Multidimensional Ruins River, so it is naturally easy to sense.

Time passes slowly.

soon.

Somewhere along the Duoweixu River, a fierce battle broke out.

Ye Tian shuttled over and saw several fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures fighting with seven or eight fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures, and there was a multi-dimensional ruin stone here.

Although the multi-dimensional ruin stone is an entity and can be taken away, it is not easy to take it away. The connection between the multi-dimensional ruin stone and the multi-dimensional ruin river is very deep. The connection point between the illusion and the real dimension must be cut off before the multi-dimensional ruin stone can be connected with the multi-dimensional ruin river. The Duoweixu River separates.

The general strength of the fifth realm is not strong, and it takes a long time to separate the multi-dimensional ruin stone and the multi-dimensional ruin river.

But now, with the obstacles of these fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures, these fifth-level people have no time to separate the multi-dimensional ruins stone and the multi-dimensional ruins river.

Ye Tian immediately took action, instantly killing these fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures, and then grabbed the multi-dimensional ruin stone with one hand.

"open!"

Ye Tian gently pulled away the connection between the reality and the illusory dimension between the multi-dimensional ruin stone and the multi-dimensional ruin river.

Seeing this scene, the other fifth realms were stunned.

Ye Tian's strength really exceeded their expectations. He instantly killed these multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures in the fifth realm and grabbed the multi-dimensional ruin stone with one hand. What kind of terrifying strength this requires!

Although they have seen Ye Tian take action more than once, they are shocked every time. Moreover, this time Ye Tian is obviously more powerful and it is easier to kill the multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures in the fifth realm...

"Do you have any objection to me taking away the multi-dimensional ruins stone?"

Ye Tian asked calmly.

ADVERTISEMENT

"No... no objection!"

These fifth realms lowered their heads one after another, not daring to look at Ye Tian.

How dare they have any objections? Ye Tian can kill them all unless they want to die.

Wow!

Ye Tian left.

At this time, a person from the fifth realm said with emotion: "The realm master Ye Tian has obtained the multi-dimensional ruin stone, and his soul will has reached the eleventh dimension, and the dimension rule realm has also reached the standard. If he attacks the sixth realm, he will now You can impact."

"So, another sixth-level superdimensional realm is about to be born!"

They are extremely envious of Ye Tian, ​​and they also want to become the sixth super-dimensional realm!

After obtaining the multi-dimensional ruin stone, Ye Tian left.

According to his understanding, the Duo-dimensional Ruins River can only produce one multi-dimensional Ruins stone. Continuing to search for it is a waste of time.

Soon, other fifth realms also left. There are many fifth realm multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures here, and without the multi-dimensional ruins 5.1 stones, there is no point in continuing to take risks and stay here.

Returning to the Ten-Dimensional Tianguan Tower, Ye Tian continued to practice and comprehend the rules of dimensions.

Tens of millions of extra-dimensional epochs have passed, and the Ten-Shuttle Golden Plate has transformed again, becoming an innate multi-dimensional treasure of the Four Tribulations, with even better effects.

In the following years, sixth-level multi-dimensional beings entered the extra-dimensional territory one after another, leading to the death of some fifth-level beings.

Especially in the later stages of the multidimensional tribulation of death, the frequency of the appearance of sixth realm multidimensional beings is somewhat high. Although there are only a few sixth realm multidimensional beings, they appear again and again.

Hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional eras later.

The multidimensional catastrophe of death is almost over. This is the most dangerous time, because it is easy to give birth to amazing treasures, but they are all leading to a great battle in the sixth realm. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 6 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
1.6K 21 41
In an alternate modern world, where people could summon their own beastly companions, His journey was anything but ordinary. As the college entrance...
4.5K 212 119
Yu Sheng is born with a Crow Mouth. Nothing good he says comes true, whereas everything bad he says does.In the last exam before summer vacation for...
1.9K 68 61
Wen Qing was pulled into an infinite flow game, and after struggling through the first instance, he received a strange buff. System: 【 All non-human...